Travel Club

Story Info
Rick's wife Sara finds way to travel free, or is it?
6k words
4.11
69k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers

My husband and I had always wanted to go on a Romantic getaway to one of those naughty retreats in another state or country but had never found the money to do so. It had all started two years ago when we decided to experiment with sex just a bit and ran an add in a swingers magazine for another male partner for a threesome. The whole thing went off better than either of us could have expected and we both found out at that time what we wanted at this point of our lives when it came to sex.

My husband Rick really got off watching me pleased by another man and I liked having the attention of two of more at the same time. Over the last two years I have become hooked on being taken over the edge where I have not been before and am reluctant to tell Rick for fear of him calling the whole thing off thinking perhaps I would go to far.

Thanks to the Internet I was able to find a group of men offering Vacations to single women and of course us older horny and good-looking ones for almost free. It took me almost 3 weeks to get a response that was real and was willing to let my husband come with, as it seemed he was into that sort of thing so long as the husband didn't cause problems during our stay. Now I had to get my husband of 7 years to buy in on it.

I made the next few weeks a lover's paradise for Rick, doing whatever he wanted and when he wanted then broke the question to him. After explaining the whole thing to Rick and of course leaving out a few details that I wasn't to sure of myself, Rick said, "ok let's do it".

The man that I had been talking to for several weeks now said all was set accept a quick meeting in a neighboring town just to make sure all was real before he bought the tickets for us.

It made me a little nervous doing this and I knew Rick would never allow it so I intended to just make up an excuse to go there and do it. I would do what ever it took to get us on our way to the Airport and on a plane out of here.

The evening came and I had far ahead made up my alibi for the evening and was off for my meeting with what from his pictures on the Internet was a handsome man in his late forties.

When I arrived at the Hotel lounge he was waiting for me right where he said he would be sipping a drink.

He stood and was very polite but at the same time looked me up and down then complimented me on what a fine figure I had. He introduced himself as Terry then began to get right to business.

He explained that his company arranged escorts for men at this particular resort and that several customers had requested a married woman my age and he had sent him my pictures. The parties were very interested and OK'd my husband to be at the resort so long as he was ok with what I was doing. I smiled and silently shook my head yes and Terry smiled. Terry said there was one more thing, the persons had requested a few pictures of me with my cloths off. I told Terry I had none with me and he suggested we go to his room and he would take a few if it were all right with me. I must have lost my mind as we walked towards his room to model for the pictures but I was not letting the trip get away now, and that was for sure. Terry opened the door and invited me in asking if we could start just with my cloths on and work from there. I said ok and then he instructed me to stand in front of the bed while he got his digital camera. Terry now stood with the camera in front of his face and said, "ok lets get started, just start to remove your cloths and keep smiling, I'll do the rest". Terry snapped away as I started to undress. At 45 I was proud of my body, life had been good to me and the trips to the gym to work out twice weekly had paid off. Terry let out a gasp as I now removed my bra, snapping several shots as my natural size 36 c's bounced free nipples hard as rocks from the cool air in the hotel room. I bent now to remove my panties, slowly lowering them to the floor then stepping out of them bent foreword as my breasts bobbed about below my chin. I stood strait now, naked accept my heels as Terry snapped away. Terry now began to lead the photo shoot asking me to pose this way and that with no resistance from myself as I was now becoming just a little excited exhibiting myself in front of a perfectly handsome stranger in a strange hotel room. I found myself out of control as the pictures snapped away, never feeling so liberated and sexy as I did now. Terry asked if I wanted to touch myself during the shoot and that it may make a difference to the men that had requested me and I reluctantly replied, "ok". Terry now surprised me by going to his suitcase and retrieving a large dildo that he explained was modeled after a porn star who's name I did not recognize. I knew though that if I had seen such a tool on a man I would never forget it, that was for sure. The next thing I knew I was lying on my back, legs spread wide and pushing the monster in me as Terry snapped away. Minutes later my breasts were bouncing up and down on my chest and Terry had taken position between my legs, taking the task of pushing the monster in and out of me as I came hard while rubbing my clit with both hands. Looking down over my tits I could see Terry still snapping away as he worked the Dildo in and out roughly at a fast pace. As I looked at the ceiling holding my breasts in my hands something hit me like a ton of bricks. As all hell broke loose down below and I began to cum even harder I Gazing down again and I could see the top of Terry's head as he sucked furiously on my clit while ramming the monster in even deeper and faster. From there on was a blur as I lifted my hips up off the bed shaking violently, my eyes rolling back in my head. Falling back to earth I was met with Terry's bare chest on mine as he pushed his own ridged member deep in me. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him as a rhythm started between us. Terry then hooked both his arms under my knees and bent my legs up over my head allowing his cock to reach new depths as he rammed in and out of me hitting places that seldom were touched by my husband. I was hanging on the brink when suddenly I could feel his hot seed deep in my belly as Terry grunted out loud holding in me deep as his cock twitched and danced inside me. Over the edge I went again as I bit down on his shoulder pressed against my face. Terry withdrew himself leaving my pussy gaping open with his seed running out over my ass hole. Smiling at me he said I was the best he had ever had and he would personally fly me himself to wherever I wanted to go.

As I showered in Terry's room I was filled with guilt, partially because I had never had such orgasms with my husband Rick as well as having had my first one on one sex experience with another man sense we had been married. The threesomes had been different having Rick there as a safety and support. This had been both dangerous and exciting and I feared I might be hooked at least on the danger aspect. Terry and I went back to the bar and had a few drinks together and Terry then handed me an itinerary and wished me well saying, "I will see you around, you can count on it".

I told Rick nothing of my private encounter just that it all was on and I would have to go with a few people now and then as an escort and if I liked one of the men I would bring him back for a threesome. I knew in my mind that I would have plenty of action without Rick but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, or though I thought.

The weeks went slow but soon enough the day came for our departure and off we flew.

First class, what a rush compared to our few coach class experiences in the past, I for one was getting a little tipsy by our arrival at or destination and wobbled quite badly as I walked down the gate to meet our chauffeur. To my surprise we were met by two small groups of men with one woman mingled in both parties.

They quickly explained I would be going in one car and Rick in the other and we would both be dropped off later the evening at our room. Rick began to protest only to silence as the young attractive woman mentioned she would take good care of him throughout the evening until we were back together again.

This was something I had not thought about but selfishness had kicked in at this point as I looked over the men that I would be going with and fantasized of the possibilities.

The two Limousines were parked end to end, as we boarded for our rides I looked one last time at Rick entering the car in front and smiled nervously at his smile.

As I slid inside a man greeted me as Sam and patted me on my bare leg. He explained I was to be his escort for the evening and I would do whatever he told me. He then instructed me that from here out I would be naked in his presence and to remove my cloths now. I blushed as I looked at the other three men, two of which were facing us on the other seat. "Now please" he said again, as the other men smiled never removing their eyes from my position. Hot with blush I began to struggle to remove my cloths in the confined space between the men. After a brief struggle I now sat totally exposed to all four men with my arms tightly tucked under my breasts and legs clamped shut in front of me. Sam now told me he would test me now to see if I would work for what he had in mind for the evening and if not he would summons both cars back to the airport for us to be returned to our home. My mind raced as I thought of the disappointment of being out of the game and back home with Rick wanting to know what happened. I knobbed yes and Sam smiled saying, " OK then spread your legs over mine as well as Charles next to you and put your hands together behind your back". I quickly did as told as a man in front pulled my head forward and Sam attached a set of handcuffs on my wrists to my surprise. I began to speak when Sam said, "NO, no talking or else".

I was silent as the men pushed me back in the seat now, cold steel piercing the hollow of my back.

Next a collar was put around my neck and attached to the seat top behind me forcing my head almost to look up at the headliner. Then one was attached to each ankle and a short section of rope was tied to each and secured to a loop at each outside seatbelt stay then down to each door handle and tied.

Then both Sam and Charles pulled the slack out spreading my legs even wider and up in front of the men's chests. Ok lets began Sam said as the men in front of me opened a large case first removing a blindfold then a ball gag and proceeded to put both on me. My world was black now, the cool air moving over my shaved mound and exposed breasts as I could only hear rustling about and the sound of my frightened breathing through my nose. I went ridged as a one of the men pushed a large dildo into me in one slow but continues motion. My mind racing and vulgar language found a muffled end on the slippery interior of the ball gag as I squirmed to accommodate the large member now being moved in and out a steady pace.

Hands began to invade my most private areas as others slap and squeeze my tits. Voices grew muffled and time lost its format both inside my world and outside where fingers, tongues and other unidentifiable objects torture my body to a point of mental breakdown for what seemed like hours.

I can remember at some point my legs being hoisted up and wider to the height of my head pulling my ass up off of the seat while the men all took turns bouncing me on their cocks as I came over and over again.

I remember at one point one man had laid across the seat on his back with his cock deep in my ass as another banged away at my pussy, kneeling in front of me.

When they were through I remember being carefully taken into a building and laid on a soft bed, lending to a long deep sleep. When I awoke I was being tapped lightly by a young man asking I get up and take a bath so as we could depart shortly back to the Resort. After a long bath I found my clothes washed and dried lying neatly on the bed that I had slept in.

The ride back was totally uneventful, at least compared to the ride earlier. The care pulled over and to my surprise Terry entered the car and sat with me for the remainder of the ride back. He explained that he had heard things had gotten a bit out of hand and he apologized as I sat a little teary eyed listening to his comforting words. I was ready to explain how this was a little out of my league when Terry handed me 1,000 dollars in one hundred dollar bills and told me to enjoy my time here and if things got rough again I would be again compensated a similar amount for my trouble.

My own silence surprised me as I felt the money in my hand and thought of the outlandish orgasms I had achieved when in the limo with those men earlier.

This was something that I had not even known existed in the world, I had danger, excitement, orgasms that most women only dream of, Not bad for a married woman my age.

Terry was silent for a moment then asked if I was still in for the rest. Thinking for a few minutes I replied, "oh what the hell, I'm in".

Terry smiled and said, "good then lets get to business". The next man will be expecting you tomorrow at 4 PM and will have a cab pick you up around three or so. Here is how he would like you to dress and here is a 500-dollar advance, he has a private ranch near the mountains.

When I returned to the villa, Rick was drunk and spouting claims of making inroads towards the young lady he had rode with from the airport. His shitty attitude had me furious as I had expected to confer with him on what was really happening in his absence and either gain approval of return the 500-Dollars and head towards our own lodging somewhere. Rick became more vulgar as the evening progressed and I began to look forward to being with someone else the next day as well as cheating on the asshole.

Rick awoke the next day at 2 pm and was still in a fowl mood, so I did my best to ignore him as I scurried about to prepare for my afternoon at the ranch. I dressed as asked in a normal country fashion and was almost convinced I was in for a normal ride on the range with someone classy.

The Ranch was beautiful and the smell of the country made its way even into the cab as we drove up the drive. A tall older man greeted me gentleman like and asked I follow him as we walked to the big fancy house with modern flare here and about.

I was taken to a room and asked to wait for Mr. Gilmore there as could not help but hear other women laughing in the background as I waited. To my surprise a man entered the room in a wheel chair introducing himself as Mr. Gilmore smiling as he studied my small frame standing in front of him.

He explained that today was fun day at his ranch and I was to be the entertainment.

He explained it would pay 5000-Dollars cash for 8 hours of submitting my body to his staff and himself and if that was ok we could get started.

The money was totally unexpected and the fact that I would get a break from Rick was even better, so I tried not to think to hard about it and shook my head yes, and gave him my best smile.

As I was led to another area in the end off the house I wondered if he was capable of having sex, and if so what would it be like to make love to a man in a wheelchair.

We entered a room that was kind of dark and had furniture all facing towards the center of the room where a table stood, odd in shape and standing alone.

I was greeted by two older women who seemed to be interested in getting down to business right away, telling the person that had brought me there, "ok that will be all, leave her with us".

The women asked whether I had bathed, and a few other questions than asked I remove my clothes and put them on a chair next to me.

I quickly undressed as my mind drew parallels with a women's prison movie I had once seen but shortly shrugged the thought off as I was asked to sit on the table. The women explained the purpose of the odd table was so that Mr. Gilmore could function in a sexual manner. I smiled as I sat in the center of the V on the strange table. When they next asked me to lift each leg up and over the outside of the V and slide forwards hanging my butt in the open air I began to understand the purpose entirely, or at least I thought so.

I now found myself several feet from the point the table came together with my legs wide open, my most private parts hanging in the open cool air with my hands planted firmly behind my thighs to balance myself. The women looked my position over and talked briefly. "We had better strap her down so she won't fall and get hurt". The women then strapped both my thighs down to the slender areas they were resting on as well as applied cuffs to my wrists with short cords to loops on the straps on my thighs.

I began to get nervous about being in this position especially after what had happened in the limo.

I didn't have to wait long as Mr. Gilmore entered the room with a woman walking behind him.

The woman was older but very attractive and wore a black two piece leather bathing suit.

Mr. Gilmore wheeled up between my open legs and smiled as the woman with him stopped at my side.

I began to speak when the woman interrupted me and said, "we don't talk during these sessions sweetheart".

"You are being very well compensated for these hours and we expect your full cooperation".

Mr. Gilmore's hands began to explore my body, first my ass and legs then up to my breasts and nipples taking his time and gently toying with what he pleased. Looking down over my tits at a man below me in a wheelchair was so bizarre and was a fantasy I had never in my wildest dreams even contemplated.

The woman seamed to disappear from the room as Mr. Gilmore wheeled foreword out of site beneath me.

My body jolted as his mouth made contact with my sex below and began to go to work on me there.

His talented tongue made passes around my pussy then around my clit then back again, ever so often dipping inside me as I now began to shake in place. The sound of something rolling next to me brought me back to reality as I glanced to my side to see the woman pushing a low table up next to my position.

The table was loaded with dildos, straps and other things. I had no time to look to close, as before I knew it the woman that was now behind me slipping a blindfold over my eyes.

At this point they began to speak to each other as if I was a toy for their perverse pleasure.

"Let something loose in her ass, Clare, something that will rock her world" and rock my world they did.

As my time with them passed I became familiar with Clare's past as a mistress specializing in the training of women as submissives for elite clientele. From then on she was always one step ahead of my body and mind as I became the main attraction for all three of us in that room.

In the next few hours I would be introduced to every aspect of what my body was capable of at the hands of Clare. She would find my limits, my edge. Clare would fill me like I had never been filled before by working her way from one size, then the next size larger, then the next using warm oil to ease any resistance my body would offer. My orgasms were now coming at will, one after the other as Clare claimed we were getting close to my max on both my stretched openings. When Clare was satisfied I had no more to offer in expansion the two large objects were secured in place using what felt like rubber straps.

Clare purred now and asked Mr. Gilmore to run his hand over my bulging belly to feel my fullness and perspiration falling from my oil soaked body. "It is now time for your Tits" Clare said quietly as Mr. Gilmore's hands continued to explore the tight skin at the entrance of my pussy and ass.

My elbows where drawn together with a strap arching my back more and thrusting my tits out ahead of me, then a tight rubber bra was placed over my breasts and as it was pulled tight in the back each breast popped through holes that were slightly farther apart then the location of my tits on my chest.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers
12