Travel Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers

Clare then removed the blindfold and asked I look in a large mirror placed in front of me for the remainder of the session. My eyes bulged in amazement at the size of the smooth black pole in my pussy being held there by attachments rings lower down on it's sides then held by straps running up around my upper thighs. And as for my breasts I had never seen such a thing as the lewd display my breasts were posing as they pointed out away from my chest through the rubber bra and out to the sides. "your nipples need to be enlarged now Sara" Clare explained as she attached a small cup over each nipple then attached a hose going from both to a pump then switching it on to hum away on its own.

God, the feeling, as the pump sucked both nipples deep inside the cups eventually filling all two or three inches with my nipples. Clare then turned the pump off and removed the hose from a one way valve on the ends of each cup, as the cups hung independent now on each nipple. Clare smiled and said, "This is new" as she brought in her hand two large glass cups, each twice the size of my breasts, then placing each over my breasts and up against the rubber bra.

She then hooked the pump hose to both as before and switched it on while holding them both tight against the rubber bra. Clare poured a liquid around the area the cup making contact with the rubber bra and smiled as she stepped away to admire her work. Before long I could first feel the remainder of my tit flesh that had not yet worked it's way through the holes in the bra slide through and into the cups and then the skin on my chest began to move as well, all migrating towards the open holes.

Clare then attached a Gag over my mouth as she watched the cups closely stopping the pump when the cups on my nipples came against the ends of the large over cups.

I was whining now through the gag as Clare pointed out to Mr. Gilmore the size of my breasts inside the cups. I later found out the cups them selves were not so new as the fact they had been fitted with metal conductors in various places that could be attached to electricity.

My nipples whipped violently with the weight of the smaller cups inside the large glass tubes as ever so often the two large cups would clank together as the session had again taken a serious turn.

An electrical pulse ran from my clit to various areas of my tit flesh as even they bounced inside the cups only to make contact with new areas with every bounce.

My eyes were rolled back in my head as I entertained both Clare and Mr. Gilmore with my Orgasms, one after another after another until I couldn't take no more.

An hour later I was in Mr. Gilmore's bed, tired and sore, as the man twisted me about with his strong arms like a love doll, doing what ever he pleased with my body until he had lost interest in my objections and responses.

Upon returning to the villa my husband Rick was no where to be found and after a long bath I was out like a light and bound and determine to rest for a long stint.

I slept for almost 12 hours before I awoke to the sound of knocking at the door. Slowly I rose and answered it only to see Terry's smiling face. Covered with a blanket I asked Terry to come in and have a seat and I would be decent in just minutes. Upon my return to the room with a robe on now Terry informed me that we were free now to do as we wished for 2 days, that was if I could find my husband.

I asked Terry if he knew where Rick was but Terry just shrugged his shoulders saying, "well you know Bonny my associate has been missing as well, perhaps they are together, who knows".

My head felt warm with the thought of my husband with that tramp, although I had been having the sexual time of my life after all. I think at that point I stared at the floor and thought as Terry wondered whether I had lost my mind or not.

Snapping out of it I asked Terry to forgive me and told him I would make some coffee if he would stay for a bit. Terry complied and we soon were drinking coffee and deep in discussion on marital issues of all sorts. Terry was frank and asked if the activities that the agency had picked for me were a turn on.

I answered honestly and told him I was having the time of my life and making a fair amount of money as well, winking at him twice with a big smile.

Terry told me that if I was game for one more evening of fun that a local club was offering 1000 dollars to the woman whom could ride the bull of passion for 1 hour. Once Terry had explained a little more about the mechanical bull with its added appendage, I have to admit I was gaining a small amount of enthusiasm toward the prospect for sure.

Well needless to say 3 hours later Terry and I were standing in the Smokey entrance to an adult club bearing the name of, "The Raging bull".

I stood nervously as Terry went to sign me up for the ride as men began to stare and look me up and down, most likely wondering whether or not I would be strapped onto the bull for that evenings entertainment.

Terry returned and informed me to walk with him to the bull and the owner would close the curtains for me to get on in private. As we walked towards the mechanical bull men jeered and whistled and on occasion grabbed my ass as I walked by, alarming me to the dangers of a public display in a place such as this.

Once at the bull a man closed the curtain around us and Terry asked I remove my clothes while he added some lubricant to the devise pointed tall and proud from the saddle. I froze and stared at what had to be ten inches of artificial cock pointed at the roof coming from a hole in the saddle as Terry poured some lube from a bottle onto the devise once more for good measure than said, "ok time to ride".

Terry helped me up on two boxes that had been placed on each side of the devise then to my surprise held me in a long french kiss as I slipped down over it, sliding the dildo slowly deep inside me.

Terry then muffled all my audible sounds from my mouth with his as he reached for my clit with one hand while pushing my head to his with the other.

This was highly erotic and was creating my own lubrication now as well. Once on the devise Terry strapped my ankles back on each side to straps saying, "we wouldn't want you to fall of now". And guided my small hands to the saddle horn in front of me. Then to my surprise he produced two nipple clamps with small weights on each saying, " this will make it more fun" as he then attached them to my sore nipples getting an audible, "oh god" from my lips as the curtain began to roll around to each side exposing me to all the people in the club. Before I could say a word a man turned a switch on a box to my right and the bull began to move in all directions forcing the large member inside of me to be pitched with force this way and that.

My eyes bulged and found Terry for some kind of answer as the whole platform began to move foreword towards and then into the crowd then stopping in the center of the room. My attention was drawn from my tits being pulled this way and that by the weights only by people approaching me and gathering all around.

The man with the controls then exchanged the black box for a wad of cash from a group of men and stepped away as the men then closed in around very close to me. I was quickly alerted to the fact touching was going to be part of the deal as hands began to roam about over my gyrating body and I began to loose composure nearing my first orgasm as well. All hell then broke loose as the dildo began to hum inside of my womb sending me over the edge for the first of what would be many times that night.

As I came down from the first orgasm a familiar face appeared next to, It was my husband Rick smiling like a Cheshire cat. Rick's hands were added to the others for the remainder of the hour lifting me twice again to pinochle's of a massive sexual release as Rick added to the excitement by telling me what a slut I was and how the evening had just begun for my humiliation that I deserved.

At the end of the hour the bull slowed to a low rocking stance and was wheeled back inside the curtain, this time with Terry, my husband Rick and the woman Bonny he had been spending time with in tow.

Once the curtain was closed the bull then stopped it's motion all together accept the humming deep inside my pussy keeping my body in small jerks and flutters. Glancing to the side I could see Rick's cock being brought to hard by Bonny's hands as she applied some kind of oil or lubricant.

Once he was content with the state of his cock he began to mount the bull behind me as Terry pulled my arms free of the horn and said, "now you both will ride it together' as my mouth dropped to speak.

"No I Don't know if I can do thissssssss, EEK OH GOD, SLOW, uhgggg."

Before I could finish my the words of concern Terry was deep in my ass and pulling back on my shoulders burying himself deeper in me. What happened next would change us forever as the woman mounted the bull from the front, facing me and lowering herself over the saddle horn, slowing taking the whole thing in her pussy. Bonny then with one hand began to play my clit while the other cupped the back of my head pulling our lips together in a french kiss.

My brain exploded as I was met with multiple orgasms from that point on. The humming in my pussy was turned to max as the bull moved and rocked slowly in all directions. Rick came twice in my ass then stepped off for Terry to have a turn.

When I finally hung limp on the devise I was carried from it and laid on the ground as I watched The woman Bonny take a similar ride as Terry whipped her ass hard with his hand while Rick played with her clit and tits.

When they were done they walked back to me with a mischievous looks on all their faces, then my husband Rick walked behind reaching over me and pulled my legs open and over my shoulders. Bonny then placed her open mouth over my swollen sex and began to lick and suck with total abandon bringing my body taught and back to life as I shook in Rick's hold.

I had never experienced such a thing on my swollen sensitive privates and immediately rolled my eyes back in my head as my body jerked and spasmed while loud noises emanated from around her mouth mixed with her own moans.

That night I became a connoisseur of female genitalia as for the next hour or so the woman I now knew as Terry's wife taught me how to eat pussy while the two men watched on and helped hold us in different positions.

The four of us had many more adventures over the next few days and even made plans to meet again in the near future. My place was now submissive to all three, but the rewards would be spectacular for sure.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
665 Followers
12