Travel Delays Ch. 03

Story Info
Al and Chrissie celebrate their birthday.
7.2k words
4.66
20.4k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Homerotic
Homerotic
392 Followers

Note -- this entire chapter is from Andrew's point of view. This is the third chapter of a series, and I recommend starting at Chapter 1. Be aware that there is explicit incest and lesbian sex in this story (I promise).

BBQ

Alison and Christine had met the first day of grade seven. Both had been new to Philadelphia, the only new girls in their class, so that was one thing they had in common. Within the first week, they had realized that they also had the same birthday. From that day on, they were like sisters. Well, if you removed most of the societal norms restricting their behaviour.

Since their birthday had been just four days before our return, they had planned a big celebration once we got there. Christine's parents would be going out for the night, and her brother Finn would be heading over to a friend's place around ten. The family had already held a private party for Christine, just as we had for Alison in Peterborough.

People started showing up around seven, and Finn had asked me to help with the barbeque. I quickly took over as head chef, grilling up burgers and sausages. I remembered most of the faces, but there were far too many people to recall names. Alison seemed to know most of them, other than a few who had moved to the school after we'd left. In any case, it looked like most of the Class of '85 had showed up. My sister kept me supplied with fresh soda, and I didn't say anything when I noticed the sharp taste of vodka show up after an hour at the grill. I felt her hand on my waist as a new glass appeared beside me.

"Hey, big bro. You okay here?"

I turned and kissed her forehead. "Never better. Having fun?"

She smiled and glanced around. "Yeah, this is good. Monday is going to be smaller, though. Chrissy decided that she wanted the big blowout now. A few people are having massive grad parties, but I'm good with small and intimate."

"That does sound good." I saw her friend catch sight of her and start over. "So, what's with Shelby? She didn't seem too happy with Link today."

Her face got hard. "Link's a total asshole and a douche. I wouldn't mind if someone put a bullet in his brain, what there is of it."

"Ah. Not a fan. I guess it's a good thing I suggested that you didn't date him." She made a noncommittal noise, watching Shelby approach. "And what about you and Shel?"

"Complicated," she said softly. "Things have changed, and I don't know what it means yet."

I gave her a little hug. "Let me know if there's anything I can do. I happen to know someone who can hit a target at five hundred yards with a fifty cal."

She looked at me sharply. "Mister Cooley?"

"Him too. But I was thinking of me."

"When did you do that?"

I smiled. "This afternoon. Two for two. Mick didn't let me try a third shot because he hasn't done three in a row yet."

Before she could say anything else, Shelby was there, pulling her into a kiss.

"Hey, pretty lady," Shelby whispered. "You disappeared on me."

"Just getting drinks, love. Hey, you didn't have a chance to properly say hi to Andy earlier."

She leaned around Alison. "Hi, Andy. Mind if I steal your sister?"

"That's up to her. I'm just flipping burgers. Thanks for the drink Al."

Shelby stretched up and kissed my cheek. "You're a great brother, you know that? See you round."

I watched Alison thread her arm intimately around Shelby's waist as they moved away. Although a bit shorter, Shelby was built thicker than my sister, with very little narrowing at the waist. Wearing short hair as she was, she almost looked like a boy with his girlfriend. I had a weird twinge of jealousy that came and went in an instant.

"What a waste, right?" a voice said from the other side.

"Sorry ... what was that, Finn?"

"Shelby looks like she's switched teams, and now she's trying to draft your sister."

I smiled and shrugged. "Alison's a free agent. She can play with whoever she chooses."

"Yeah, but that takes two girls out of circulation."

I laughed. "Don't worry, Finn. I'm sure the girls will be breaking down the door for you soon."

"What do you mean 'soon'?" he asked. "These smoky green eyes have been drawing them in for a couple years now. I'm just worried that the normal guys will be left with nothing."

"Well, that's their problem, isn't it? Long as you and me are happy, it's all good."

"Yep," he laughed. "Hey, you got a cheeseburger ready?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Single or double?"

"Better double me up. I'll need my strength tonight."

I slid two cheese-covered patties onto a bun for him. "Really? I thought you were just going to a buddy's place."

"Well, yeah. But he's got these sisters, you know?"

"Ah. You do know about condoms, right?"

He patted his back pocket. "Already got it covered, so to speak. I made sure to pack a couple spares tonight, just in case."

"Just make sure their father doesn't go after you with a shotgun, Finn."

"Hey, Cool!" a guy shouted.

"That's Phil ... gotta go."

Not long after that I shut down the barbecue. People had started to slip away and the party seemed to be winding down. I saw Alison moving around, always with Shelby at her side. Christine came up as I was finishing scraping the grill.

"You could have left that, Andy. Dad and Finn would have done it tomorrow."

"Naw, it's best to clean off the grill when it's still hot."

She laughed. "You know, you'd be Daddy's perfect son-in-law

"Really? Are you making a proposition, Chrissie?"

"Um, not right now. Let's talk later and we'll see what comes up."

She gave my butt a very intimate squeeze before taking the rest of the food inside. They'd have more than enough for lunch tomorrow, from the looks of it. I glanced around, realizing that the yard was nearly empty. Roslyn was talking with Shelby -- for once, not attached to Alison -- but everyone else had either left or gone inside. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop as I walked toward the patio door, but I couldn't help hearing a bit.

"... sure this is what you want?" Roslyn was asking.

"Yes, Ros. It's what I've wanted since grade nine. I can't even think of living without her."

"Darling, you've been like my sister since grade school. Why didn't you ever tell me you liked her?"

"Because I was afraid. I didn't want to freak you out, and I was worried she wouldn't love me. And ..."

Roslyn waited, but Shelby did not continue. "And?"

She let out a heavy breath. "I was afraid what Link would do. If he did to her ..."

I almost came to a stop so I could hear the rest of it, but they would have seen that for sure, and known that I'd overheard them. I pushed the door closed and shut my eyes, taking a couple deep breaths. I had no idea what Link might have done to scare his sister like that, but the idea that he might hurt Alison was enough to make my blood boil.

***

KITCHEN

"Hey, you all right, Andy?"

I opened my eyes as Alison put her arms around my neck. "Yeah, I'm fine. Long day."

She seemed a bit disappointed. "Well, if you need to get some sleep, I understand."

I pulled her face to mine, kissing her firmly. "I'm not too tired to take care of you, Al. If there's ever anything you need, tell me, all right? I don't care how scared you are of what I might say, tell me. I can't protect you if I don't know what's going on."

She got a concerned look in he eyes. "Andy, what are you talking about? What do you need to protect me from?"

I took an involuntary glace at the door. "I don't know. I can't say. Anything, Al. If you need me, I promise to be there."

She pulled me into a hug, and I felt her body mold to mine. I sighed, letting one hand drop down to cup her ass. As I squeezed, I felt something hard and she jumped with a squeak.

"Alison, what do you have down there?"

She was beet-red as she pulled away. "Um. Nothing?"

"Nothing? That nothing was a bit hard." I recalled her reaction to sitting next to me at lunch. "Oh, Al. Did your bad friend Chrissie give you a butt plug?"

"Um, maybe."

"Let me see."

She grabbed my hands as I reached for her skirt. "Not yet. You have to wait until everyone's ready. Don't worry, you'll get fucked by at least a couple girls tonight. Even if you won't fuck me."

"I'll make sure that you have another mind-blowing orgasm to make up for it."

She kissed me, then slipped past and out the glass door. I watched her go, seeing her hips make a little move that was undoubtedly caused by the plug she was wearing. I shook my head with a smile and headed upstairs. When I got to the kitchen, Christine had just finished loading the dishwasher.

"Too late, big boy. Dishes are done."

"Too bad. I was just coming up to see if you needed a hand."

"Oh, I think I'll need a lot more than your hand, Andy." Christine undid the top two buttons of her shirt, exposing more of her mocha skin. I did not see a bra. She reached out and took my hand, placing it on her ribs and moving it slowly down. "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded and she moved closer. She had slipped my hand under her skirt and was now leading it back up as she went on her toes to kiss me. She placed my other hand inside her shirt, confirming that she was braless. She might have been smaller than Alison, but when my hand slid across her breast she gasped in my mouth. With my other hand now pressing against her smooth, hairless pussy, she started to rub my cock through my shorts. I was definitely hard now, my cock straining to be released. One hand moved from tiny breast to tiny breast, while the other began to probe her slit. She was already soaking wet, and I was surprised she wasn't dripping on the floor. As my finger slid across her clit, she cried out, biting my lower lip. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and slipped my middle two fingers inside her pussy. She made a long moan as they went in. I could feel something behind her pussy, pressing in on her tunnel. Turning my hand slightly, my pinkie found a hard object in her ass.

"You are so bad," I whispered as I wiggled the object with my finger, causing her to twitch and moan. "Did you get Al to stick this plug in your ass?"

"Yeah," she half-screamed.

I moved it some more. "And, did you stick one in my little sister's ass too?"

"Yes!" she shouted in my mouth, pressing against me for another kiss. "Fuuuuck. I'm so close, Andy. Please make me come."

I stopped, making her whine. "I don't know. Al said she wants to watch when I fuck you."

"Please!" she begged. "I'll let you fuck my ass tonight, just make me come."

"I don't know. I'll need a bit more than that."

"You can fuck Allie's ass too," She promised breathlessly. "I know you want to fuck her, and she wants you to. She can't get pregnant in the ass."

My cock jerked in my shorts, and she felt it, giggling. I picked her up, placing her on the table with her legs hanging over the side. I lifted her feet up and spread her open.

"Hold your ankles," I instructed her.

Christine did as she was told. I leaned over her, opening her shirt and sucking roughly on her little tits. She screamed, loud enough that I was sure the other girls could hear it outside. Then I then knelt between her legs, reaching up to caress her tits with one hand while the other took hold of the blue jewel in her ass. She squealed a bit as I twisted the plug, then screamed at the top of her lungs when my tongue stabbed into her cunt. My teeth rasped her clit while I tongue-fucked her, and I pulled and twisted the plug in her ass. Her body arched off the table until only her head and ass were touching the wood. She went silent, as if she had stopped breathing for several seconds, while her body twisted in the air. Then she collapsed to the table with a loud groan.

I stood and checked on her. She was breathing quickly, her eyes rolled back a bit and eyelids rapidly fluttering open and closed. I looked up to see the other three girls watching, mouths hanging open.

"Fuck," Roslyn whispered. "I'm next!"

I picked up a still-unresponsive Christine and carried her down to the games room. Alison had run upstairs for something while the others came down with me. I gently laid Christine on one side of the bed, then turned to the others.

"So, you're next, Ros?" She nodded. "What about you, Shelby?"

She glanced at Alison as she jogged into the room, carrying a large shopping bag.

"Um. Not for me. Some girls like the sausage, I like the bun."

"I've got buns," Christine said weakly from the bed.

"Andy," Alison said. "I need you to go upstairs for five minutes. Okay?"

"Um, okay. Anything wrong?"

She giggled. "Nope. We just need to get ready. I'll call when you can come down."

***

GAMES

I headed upstairs, taking the opportunity to make sure all the doors were locked. I went to the fridge and poured myself a tall glass of apple juice, draining it in one go. I knew that I'd need my energy if the other girls were anything like Christine. After a few minutes I heard Alison call me and headed back down.

I was not prepared for the sight that waited for me. Christine was now sitting up, and had changed into a skin-tight teddy in a bronze that closely matched her auburn hair. Her legs were spread enough for me to know her outfit was crotchless, and I could see the blue jewel of her butt plug glittering in her ass. Roslyn wore a maroon baby doll -- no panties -- a few shades darker than her red hair. With her D-cup breasts, the material was straining to pop the snap in the middle of the chest. Shelby had a loose nightshirt that didn't quite cover her ass, with a neckline that dove almost to her navel. She was a bit larger than Alison in the chest, and the ice-blue cloth wrapped itself around her tits. Then I looked at my sister. She was wearing a semi-sheer wrap in ivory that was almost the colour of her skin. Her arms and legs were a bit darker with the start of a summer tan, but it was almost impossible to see where the cloth started against the pale skin of her chest.

I went directly to Alison, pulling her up for a kiss. Christine hissed a 'yes', while Roslyn just gasped. Shelby didn't make a sound.

"Did you want the honour of undressing your dream lover, Al?"

She grinned and nodded. I lifted my arms as she pulled off my tee shirt, and it reminded me of undressing her in the motel. I could see in her eyes that she was thinking the same thing. She moved to my shorts, pulling them down, dragging the briefs with them. She gasped as my cock sprang free, sucking it gently into her mouth.

"Oh. My. God," Christine whispered.

Roslyn said, "Fuuuuck."

I pulled Alison up, kissing her again as my hand slipped around the back to play with the plug in her ass. She moaned and pressed her hips against me.

"Roslyn's turn next, my darling sister. You've got to wait a bit." She moaned but let me go. "Well, Ros, what do you need?"

She flicked her eyes at Christine. "I'll have we she got."

"Hmm. Do you have a butt plug in too?"

"What? No!"

I shook my head. "It will be difficult to precisely replicate Chrissie's massive orgasm without something in your ass. I can definitely make you come, but it won't be the same."

"I've got a small anal toy you can use," Christine offered eagerly. "Allie brought it down."

"I've, uh, never done anything...like that."

"Trust me, Ros?" she asked. Roslyn nodded. "Let me do this part. I'll be gentle. Just lie on your big tits with your ass in the air."

Roslyn turned over and Cristine selected a long, thin toy from the bag Alison had brought down. It was bright pink and looked like a series of small balls on a thin, flexible shaft. They got progressively bigger from the tip to the handle. As I watched, Christine got behind her, leaning down to lick Roslyn's pussy. She lapped across her clit a couple times, then followed the crack back to her asshole. She spread Roslyn's butt cheeks as her tongue teased the puckered opening, making the redhead moan. Christine sat back, a shit-eating grin on her face. I realized that she was about the stick a toy in her second anal virgin today, and she was relishing the idea. She applied a healthy serving of lube to the toy, spreading it with her fingers. Then she put another dollop on Roslyn's tight asshole. Starting with one finger, she gently massaged the opening, sliding her finger in a bit, then pulling out. She repeated this until her index finger was pushing in all the way. Roslyn was making a strange sound, half-way between a groan and a whimper. But she didn't ask Christine to stop.

"All right, baby doll. When I push the toy in, you have to push back. Just like if you're doing a number two. That will relax the entrance and let it in. Ready?"

Roslyn nodded sharply. Christine pressed the pink toy against her ass and Roslyn pushed her hips back with a moan. The first little ball slipped in and she made a tiny shriek. As each successive ball entered, her cries got louder and higher. Christine stopped with two balls to go. She rotated the toy in Roslyn's ass, causing her hips to jerk. Then, she pulled it out one ball, adding some lube before pressing it back in. She pushed in the second-last ball and Roslyn screamed, panting.

"Are you okay, babe?" Christine asked. "I can stop here if you want. There's just one more ball."

She shook her head. "No, give it to me. I can take it."

Christine smiled. "As you wish."

She slowly pulled out the last two balls, adding more lube, then pushed the toy all the way into her friend's ass. Roslyn let out a long, low groan, then just lay there, panting.

Christine slid down beside Roslyn and gave her a long kiss. "There. I just took your anal cherry. How does it feel?"

"Um, weird. Full, tight. Good weird."

"Well, when Andy starts to play with you, it's going to feel fantastic. Just let him know if anything doesn't feel good, all right, babe?"

"Yeah, thanks, darling."

Christine chuckled. "Oh, baby, it was definitely my pleasure."

I got onto the bed. "Are you ready, Ros?"

She turned her head, giving me a small smile. "Yeah, getting used to it."

"Roll onto your back, just relax. I won't be touching the toy for now."

She rolled over, her big tits bouncing. She saw my cock and smiled, reaching for it.

"No, don't worry about me. This is about making your brain explode. I can wait."

"Can I touch you muscles?" she asked shyly. "You're gorgeous."

"Yes, you may. You might want to take a deep breath."

She did, and it turned into a gasp as I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth through the thin cloth of her baby-doll. As Alison had noted the day before, most of my girlfriends tended to have larger breasts. It wasn't because I preferred big boobs, just how things had worked out. That said, Roslyn's were about the largest I'd played with. I undid the snap holding her nightie closed, then worked one breast at a time, massaging with both hands as I licked and sucked the nipple. I spent a couple minutes on one, then went to the other. After about five minutes of this, she was putty in my hands. I lightly scraped my teeth across her nipple and her back arched. I decided not to push it too much and didn't bite down.

I moved up, planting kisses across her flushed and sweaty upper chest, nuzzling her collarbones before trailing kisses down the side of one breast. My hands started to work on her sides, moving down with my kisses. When I reached her hips, I knew that I didn't need to spend much time on her legs. I simply ran my hand gently down the outside and back up the inside. Her legs automatically opened for me as I reached her inner thighs.

Christine had been smooth. I assumed that she either shaved or waxed. Alison had trimmed her pale golden carpet, but Roslyn did neither. She had a patch of thick red hair a bit darker than that on her head. It covered her pubic mound and continued across her outer pussy lips back to surround her asshole. The bright pink handle of the toy was nestled in a thin forest of short, red hair.

Homerotic
Homerotic
392 Followers
12