Travel Diaries Ch. 02: Long Distance

Story Info
Visiting a long-distance lover.
3.6k words
4.38
4.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been preparing for ages before you knocked on my door. I was putting all my effort into looking like I had put no effort into myself at all. I showered and considered staying in my towel. That way when I heard your knock I would answer functionally naked, trying to seem effortlessly confident. "Oh, you're here, so good to see you, let me just... finish up."

But I was not so confident, and I wasn't sure I was ready to be that forward with you. I poured another hotel cup's worth of wine. I sat down on the edge of the bed and turned on the tv. Some square-jawed white-toothed newscaster started telling me about the weather. I shrugged the towel off and rubbed lotion between my palms. I started massaging lotion onto my legs. I shaved in the shower and they wee smooth and soft and warm. I pulled my leg towards my chest and started with my foot and worked my way up to the ankle. My skin was always a little pale. In the summer I might take on a gentle pink tan but that was it. I smoothed the lotion over the round of my calf and up towards my knees.

I paused to rub the lotion into the rough skin of my knee. I let my foot lay flat on the floor to rub the lotion into my thighs. I stood up while the man on the tv started telling me about some personal interest story; a gerbil saving a blind boy from a house fire or something. I was lost in anticipating you and not listening. I stood up and started rubbing lotion into my naked ass, wanting it to be smooth and soft for you, hoping you'd find something to do with it. I stayed standing and started rubbing my other leg, bending at my hip to reach my ankle, pushing my ass up into the air so I could feel my pussy between my legs, swollen and throbbing. I'd been playing with myself so much waiting for you, but never cumming. I could only do that when you tell me.

When I stood up I glimpsed myself in the mirror. I rubbed the excess lotion on my hands onto my arms before taking each of my breasts in my hands and squeezing them. They weren't the kind of tits you'd see in a porno. They were pale and cut with blue veins. I thought they were too large, that they sagged too much. I thought the areolas were too big and the nipples were too small but you never seemed to mind. The way you held them in your hands and bit them without hesitating, the way you told me they were yours and you wanted them; those things made me love them. I especially loved them after you'd used me and left a series of raised red bite marks on them, marking my tits, my body, all of me as yours.

I shuddered imagining your hands while groping myself. I thought about your long fingers sinking into my skin, stopping just short of hurting me. I opened my eyes, still in front of the mirror, and saw the blush rising in my cheeks. It was probably the wine. I rifled around in my bag. Underneath my carefully packed suit I found a pair of black tights, and a long blue shirt made of smooth fabric that lay heavily between my breasts. I pulled it on and unbuttoned the top. I pulled the tights up to my waist. The drape of the shirt revealed most of my thighs and barely covered my ass. I hoped it looked casual and effortless, but a nervous pit was growing in my stomach anyway.

I poured another glass of wine and folded the towel back on the rack of the hotel bathroom. When I get nervous I putter. I made sure the towel was straight. I made sure my carryon was next to the bed. There was a single king sized mattress dominating the room. I drank more wine. I puttered. I ran my hands through my eternally disheveled hair. I pushed the tips of my fingers against my lower lips and listened to tomorrow's forecast. Partly cloudy in the morning with snow flurries in the evening and...

Freeze. Was that a knock on the door? I texted you the room number right? My heart jumped into my throat. But the thing about feeling nervous is that it's only a decision away from feeling excited. I rushed to the door and paused with my hand on the knob. Check the peephole first. Is it you?

It was, I didn't get a look at your face through the fish eyed lens of the peephole before feeling my face flush and ducking away like you could see me. Take a deep breath, smooth the front of your shirt, how do your tits look? Undo one more button. Is that too much? Shit, open the door.

Every nerve in my body stood at attention seeing you there. A shiver ran down my spine and stirred my pelvic bone. I shifted my legs and felt the charge when my thighs rubbed together. I smiled at you and excitedly greeted you in a voice that was too loud in my head. My hands and arms have always had a mind of their own and the next thing I knew they were wrapping themselves around your neck. Every bit of your skin set me on fire. I planted my lips on your cheek to stifle my excited laugh.

Your hands wrapped around my waist and your fingers dug into my back. You lingered there for just a moment before pushing me awkwardly back. My arms stayed firmly around your neck while I let your hips push me back into the room. The door shut behind you. You wriggled out of my grasp to turn and slide the deadbolt into place.

You were grinning when you turned back towards me and I loved that grin, I couldn't resist it, and I stood up on my toes and grabbed your coat. Your lips were soft and your stubble was scratchy and when the tips of our tongues met you tasted heavy and smokey like the cigarette you must have had on your way here. I want to live right there on your lips and stay in that kiss.

But you broke away first. Your smile crawled back on your face and you pulled me closer to you, pulling my hips into yours and burying your face in my neck.

God, I missed you

You said it so close to me I felt your diaphragm shake. You breathed me in deep and I couldn't help but smile and hold you tighter. Our arms wrapped around each other you pulled your head back from my shoulders, pushing your cheek against mine and keeping your lips near my ear.

I need you

I ran my fingers through your hair and made a fist. I twisted my face towards yours and kissed you harder than before. I sucked your lower lip into my mouth and bit down while I moaned. Your hand fell roughly between my legs, rubbing your palm hard along against my pussy. I let go of your lip to gasp and your mouth found its way to my neck, biting me in rhythm with your hands roughly rubbing me through my tights.

"please?" I breathed as I moved my hips with the motion of your hands. "I'm yours, please, use me."

You pushed me until there were a few inches between us and I seized the zipper of your coat and pulled it carefully down. I slid my hands along your shoulders and pushed it off you. You put your hands on my sides, sliding them up until you found the waist of my tights. When your fingers found my skin I shuddered. I yanked your shirt loose and began impatiently tugging it over your head. You helped me, pulling the black t-shirt up and over your shoulders. You have such broad shoulders and such strong arms.

Whenever you take off your shirt I have to take a breathless moment to take you in. That bit of hair between your pecs, the gentle curve of your belly. And those shoulders, my god.

You didn't leave me long to admire you before pushing me by the waistband of my tights. You backed me onto the bed, and when I fell onto it you wasted no time in tugging those tights off. It was wise planning on my part not to wear panties. You kneeled between my legs alternating between biting my soft skin and kissing it. You guided my legs over your shoulders while you did, pushing me back and leaving me helpless to your touch.

I felt the way your scruffy chin scratched at my soft shaved pussy. I felt your breath on my lips. I moaned and reached for your head to guide you down to my clit. I'd wanted you for so long, my hips wiggled in your grip but even kneeling in front of me you wouldn't give up being in charge. You grabbed my wrist before I could touch you and looked up at me from between my legs. That's all you had to do and I knew I belonged to you, that I couldn't rush you. But still you looked me in the eye and said only "No."

You watched me while I pulled my wrist back, still tortuously close to my clit. When you were satisfied I wasn't going to step out of line again you brought two fingers between my legs and spread the lips of my pussy open to get a clear view of my small round clit. You knew me better than to touch it, even with your tongue. Instead you put your mouth carefully over it, sucking it gently without touching me directly. I threw back my head and moaned.

Your tongue began to trace circles around my clit. Never touching the hypersensitive spot, but pushing into my folds while my juices ran down your chin. My back arched above you as you carefully flicked your tongue across me. Your hands dug deep into my thighs to keep me still while I clutched at the bedspread. You explored lower, pushing your tongue hard into my slit while I whimpered on the bed. My nipples hardened into pink nubs as your tongue passed the sensitive spot just above my opening and my legs started to shake against your back when you ran your tongue up and down my hole, tasting me, drinking me in greedily. You grunted while your tongue started to probe into me, pushing your face firmly into my pussy and your grip shifted. You slid your hands under me to grab my ass and force my pussy harder into your mouth, my thighs falling even more open for you.

Your tongue started darting in and out of me, staying only to explore the folds and creases inside my cunt and to taunt my sensitive opening. My breathing became ragged. You looked at me from between my legs, dug your fingers into me to get my attention and spread me again to get access to my clit.

You wrapped your lips around it once more time, carefully pushing slow circles with your tongue just around my clit, flicking it lightly, stopping each time I rolled my head and dared to break your gaze.

Finally you brought your tongue down hard on the hood of my clit, rubbing my throbbing sensitive spot as hard I could stand it. I moaned your name, but it was almost a scream. My hips thrust into your mouth. The fingers holding me open slipped down into my pussy and you made that "come hither" gesture that rubbed my gspot and drove me wild. I could feel my body shaking and tensing with an orgasm; warmth spreading around my thighs and losing control of the sounds coming out of my mouth. I was screaming at you, begging you.

"Please master please can I cum for you? Please, please"

I gasped out each please, lost in the gasping and crying orgasm you steadily rocked into me.

Before it was over, when my pussy began to bear down on your fingers, while I shivered in your arms, you stopped. I fell back against the bed with a frustrated whine, my pussy dripping onto the bedspread. You began to undo your belt while I scooted myself backward on the bed. Leaving your boxers on you climbed on top of me and kissed me hard enough to press my head into the mattress. You slid one hand up my shirt, electrifying my belly as you made your way to my breasts and my nipples.

I eagerly tasted myself on your tongue. I held your face in my hand while I kissed and licked my wetness off your chin and lips. You squeezed my left breast hard, enough to take my breath away. I could feel your cock in your boxers, leaving a wet spot where the precum leaked through. I rolled my hips against yours, rubbing my pussy along your cock through your boxers.

You looked at me and grinned. You asked Is my girl horny?

That grin, I would do anything for it. I could still feel my pussy throbbing for the orgasm you stalled.

"Yes sir. Please, I need your cock." I grasped at your chest plaintively while you rested your weight on top of me, letting me writhe beneath you.

"I want to show you what a good slut I am for you master. Please, please fuck me."

You rolled off of me and onto your back. Propped up on one elbow you grabbed my chin and brought it closer to your face, kissing me roughly.

Take off your shirt.

I pulled my shirt over my head, my pink nipples catching on the fabric so my tits bounced on my chest. I leaned over the edge of the bed to tuck the shirt safely back into my bag and retrieve my favorite toy for you.

You had pulled off your boxers. Your cock lay hard against you, pointing toward you belly button. You propped yourself up against the pillow, your arms tucked behind your head.

Fuck my cock, my slut.

"Yes master." You smiled and I came apart with wanting you. I straddled your waist so your cock rested against my pussy. I leaned forward and pushed my tits against your chest. I moved my hips against you so your cock slid up and down my wet slit while I kissed and sucked on your neck. I reached towards the toy I brought to bed and pushed it into your hand.

You picked the collar out for me. It was simple black leather with a silver o-ring for the black leather leash. You slid it around my neck and pulled the buckle tight. Not so tight it would hurt, but so tight I knew it was there and I knew it meant I belonged to you. You pushed some hair out of my face and made a satisfied sound.

That's my good girl you told me as I sat up straight on your cock. You pulled the leash taut while I slid down on your cock. My pussy stretched around you, and I clutched at your stomach while I took every inch of you.

I moaned your name as I ground myself down on your cock, you put your hands on my thighs to push me down harder as my wetness ran down your balls and you smiled when your cock pushed against my cervix and I flinched. My pussy squeezed you with every thrust and I rubbed my clit against you, keeping your cock deep in me, pushing against my gspot faster and faster. My nails dug into you as I lost my mind fucking you.

My whole body tensed and I started to shake all over. I was breathing hard and you kept tugging at my leash to make sure I kept my eyes on you, so I knew that I was your slut and every orgasm was for you to enjoy. You gave me a firm jerk and I fell forward, adjusting my hips to slide up and down the length of your cock so you could watch my pussy take you and see my lips stretched around you. With your free hand you grabbed my ass and started guiding my movements. Your nails dug into me and I blissfully obeyed you.

You pulled my leash firmly towards your face, closer than wanting a mere kiss. Sitting up, you sucked one nipple into your mouth. My screams got louder; your tongue on my nipples drives me wild. You sucked until one nipple was upright in your mouth and then bit down firmly. I thrust harder against you, quivering and gasping for air. "Master," I moaned, "I'm going to cum for you." You didn't object, I started to shake on your cock, forcing myself to take you deeper while I thanked you.

Despite me, you didn't lose your grip on my nipple. Firmly caught between your jaws you flicked it with your tongue. Every time I sank onto your cock and leaned back you kept my nipple fast between your teeth, pulling it away from my body while I moaned, lost in the ways you were touching me, forcing me to cum.

Rolling my hips on you I gasped, my breathing suddenly intense and ragged. I kept your cock deep, the way I liked it, and slid back and forth so your cock stroked my gspot while I rubbed my clit against you. You could feel my pussy squeezing you tight, coaxing every bit of cum out of you. My body tensed and you took the opportunity to thrust upward into me, holding me still, making me take your cock into my over stimulated pussy. When you fucked me like that you didn't allow my orgasm to end. Each hard thrust into my cunt had me screaming a little harder.

You let go of my nipple with a moan of your own as your legs jumped and your knees bent. You clutched at me while you pounded my pussy from beneath me as hard as you could. You gasped a little gorgeous gasp before plunging deep into me. Your cum shot hard against the inside of my pussy and I whimpered and moaned while you filled me.

Your legs went limp and you let me go, keeping your cock in me and craning your neck just a little to make sire you could watch your cum drip out of my pussy. My body shook on top of yours, every move you made sending orgasmic aftershocks through me. You ran your hands along my thighs and my hips and up towards my breasts, playing with my body, playing with your property..

Your hips shifted under me and I slid off your cock. This was one of my favorite parts of fucking you. I crawled between your legs and took you into my mouth, licking up the drips of cum running down your balls and along your shaft. I licked the sports off your belly and kept your cock in my mouth for a bit, still aching for you to be in me. You tugged on my leash while I was lost, my face in your pubic hair, my tongue exploring every part of you. You gently and steadily tugged me closer to you. I crawled along your body until we were face to face, my arms on either side of your head. You kissed me, probing my mouth with your tongue to get an idea of how you tasted.

You pushed me onto my back, and propped yourself up on your side, your head resting on one bent arm. Your other hand wandered between my legs where I was still dripping. Good girl, you told me while you slid your fingers into me, removing them along with your cum. You looked down as you started to rub our mess into the outside of my cunt, pausing with your thumb over my clit. Your white cum dripped down my pussy, pink and swollen, and I arched my back and twisted one of my hands against your chest. You smiled, playing with me, making me squirm. You kissed me with your fingers inside me before pushing them past my lips and making me suck you completely clean.

When you lied back with your satisfied smile I took a moment to clean myself. My pussy was still wet and would be sensitive for hours. I used a damp towel to quickly get myself clean. I left the bathroom wearing nothing but your collar and you watched me move. You watched me retrieve a beer from the minifridge. You watched me pull a cigarette out of the pack and light it between lips that were still red from your kissing. You sat up in bed with a beer, and we passed a cigarette back and forth in silence. When it was down to the filter I put it out and slid down so my head lay on your chest. You absentmindedly pet me, running your fingers along my collar, closing your eyes while you smiled.

I missed you, you muttered into me, running your fingers down my back to my ass, your ass, and beginning to fall briefly asleep before taking me again.