Travel Log

Story Info
Young man retraces his Grandfather's travel route.
1.6k words
4.34
67.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RakenHoe
RakenHoe
180 Followers

I remembered what my grandfather told me once about ladies his age. He said, “ They don’t swell, they don’t tell and they appreciate it like hell.” So as I prepared to start my cross-country jaunt I got on the Internet and sent out a few feelers to the ladies on my dearly departed Grandfather’s address list. Surprise, surprise, I got nearly twenty answers to my note. My note read:

“To the ladies on my grandfathers list: I am James Grant’s grandson and will be traveling his well-traveled route. If any one reading this note would like for me to stop by and say ’Hi” please drop me a note before [the date of my departure]."

I live on the East Coast and will be going through twenty-five states before I return. I could not believe just how willing some of these ladies were to talk about my Grandfather and what he did for them. Eighteen of the twenty were widows and two were married to invalids so they were as good as widowed in my Grandpa’s way of thinking.

Grandpa had been married to the same lady for thirty-six years. However after Grandma passed away he changed into some kind of wild man. He bought a new motor home and headed out across country. I ask him where he was going but all he said, was Where ever the road goes. He took that coach for a trial run and came back ten months later thirty pound lighter with a sun tan from head to foot and there not trunk marks, or so he said. That was nearly a year ago. The coach has been in storage all that time but has now been released by the court and is mind to do with as I wish. Where I got this crazy idea to go visit the ladies my Grandpa knew and visited on his last trip came out of the thin air. But here I was ready to go, the tank was full and so was I with enthusiasm and excitement.

My first stop was in a small town in Northern Georgia. Her name was Mrs. Green. Alma Green. North Georgia and Green had me thinking that Grandpa had gone to see a black lady. I pulled up into a long paved drive way. The house was three stories with those tall columns in front like the ones you see in old movies of the south. A black man answered the door. He accepted my card while guiding me to a library off the main hall. A minute later a tall lady glided into the room. I swear she did not walk at all. She moved with a grace that one has to be born with. Her silver gray hair was loose to her neck. Her mouth was deep ruby red. The eyes were made up and deep blue. I thought they had to be color contacts. A slim hand was offered and I took it with care. However, I found her grip firm and she was the one that did not want to let go. So I held her hand in mine for along time. When she offered me a seat and took one herself I let go of her hand.

“You look like your grandfather. Your names is the same so I take it he was your father’s father.” She said it as a question and a statement all rolled into one. I told her yes he was and I was named after him. I told her my father was also dead and I was the last of the line unless I am lucky enough to someday have a son of my own.

Tea was served and we made small for a few minutes. I started to feel comfortable with this lady so I ask. “Mrs. green may I ask you a direct and personal question?” Her big blue eyes looked at me and I thought I saw a smile in there. She said, “You want to know what kind of relationship and your grandfather had. Am I right?” she hit the nail on the head. I only nodded and smiled back at her.

The first time I saw your Grandfather was when I had been a widow of almost six years. During those six years no one, a male that is ever looked at me with anything but greed in there eyes. It was in this very room. He stood as I came in and took a step closer to me he did not wait for my hand he swept me into his arms and kissed me. He never apologized for that and I can still hear his words. He said, “ My God you are more beautiful than your picture. I would love to make love to you. What do you think?” With out a moment of hesitation I said, I thought that would be appropriate.” Hand in hand we walked up to my bedroom and made love for over two hours. He did things to me that I never knew could be done to another person. He had me in a state of euphoria and I did thing I had never done before or since. He left and I felt I was in love and would be till the day I die.

I leaned forward and took her hand. Looking into her eyes I said, Alma, would you like to show me what he showed you or could we just share your bed for a couple of hours. I think you are a beautiful lady too. Alma did not ask how old I was nor I her but if I had to guess I would guess she was late sixties or early seventies. We walked up the stairs down a long hall to a suit of rooms in the rear of the house. I kissed her and pulled her into my arms. She seemed to want me to be strong, while showing her the way. I liked the way she kissed so I kissed her again. I cupped a firm bottom pulling her close so she could feel my raging hard on. I turned her around and unzipped her long dress. It fell away easily to reveal a nice slim body.

Her breasts were not flabby but more like young buds bursting from her breast. She did not have a bra on it was just a thin vial across her chest. I pulled it down and sucked on a rip stiff nipple. She stood still letting me have my way. Below her waist she wore a pair of loose fitting panties of some kind. Nothing like I had eve seen before. I pulled them down. I took her in my arms and carried her slim body to the bed. I laid her on a rose-colored bedspread. I stood there letting her watch as I casually dropped my clothing on the floor. I must say I am not a super stud, but I have what I have so I stood there letting her have a look at my fully hard erection. She smiled and lifted a hand to me. I took it and lay down next to her.

Taking her in my arms we kissed and I pushed a knee up between her legs. She rode it and that seem to excite her. Her breathing quickened so I reached down and applied a fingertip to her generous clitoris. She shivered as if a cold wind had blown through her. It was in no way cooling her as she pulled her mouth away from mine and cried out in low moans. She had just reached the first of several climaxes. I dripped a finger into her wetness and brought it up to taste her. I did it for a second time and this time I rubbed her lips with my wet finger. She smiled and licked the wetness. I kissed her again and we traded the taste from mouth to mouth.

I felt her tiny hands curl around my erection. She was feeling its hardness. She moved just a little to let me know she wanted to go down closer to my erection. I however had other plans. I rolled her over on her back and moved between her legs. I hooked one leg with my arm lifting her ass up high and she reached down to guide my cock to her wet pussy. It slipped in easily driving to the hilt. I bottomed out and it felt very tight on the way in as well as on the way back out. We seem to fit well and she was smooth as if it were oiled. I lifted myself up and slowly drove to the bottom again and again. She was rocking up on her one leg as I had the other still hooked by my arm, I felt her every movement and every little craves inside her.

God she was a great fuck. I started to feel it and was near to reaching a climax so I moved faster and drover in harder. She let out a low scream and she gave up a second climax. She excited me so I get go and filled her tight cunt with my sperm. I could not stop cumming she was good so damn good I could not stop. My balls hurt and I was jerking like a crazy man. We kind of fell apart I to one side and her convulsing body to the other. Neither could say a word for several minutes. I let a hand rest on her flat belly.

Alma rolled over on top of me and just lay there crying. “ Your are so much like him.” she said. We made love twice more that day. The sun was down as I drove out the drive. I was headed for my next stop in Alabama. One thing I was sure of now good pussy does not always have to be young. Granddad had a good thing going and I was ready to follow in his footsteps.

RakenHoe
RakenHoe
180 Followers