Travel Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. That is on the other side of the island. Too far. Your ship leave soon."

"Damn!"

"But don't worry. You can use phone at our house to get charter or something."

I would have to report our credit cards stolen and get new ones issued first, but a charter might just work. "Thanks," I told him.

Sammy followed the coast for a while and then pulled up to a nearly hidden dock in a small cove. He led us up a well worn path to a nice little house. More like a cabin really, but with all the comforts of home including a phone. I called the credit card company and managed to get new card numbers after only a couple of hours. Trust me, that's fast by normal standards. After that I called around and the best I could do was to charter a boat to take us to the Cruise Ship's next stop, St. Martin. But Sammy didn't have the gas to take us to the other side of the island and the charter could not pick us up until the next day. So we would have to stay overnight with our new friends.

Marie borrowed Pam a regular t-shirt and some shorts, which was damn nice of her. When I asked him about the boat and cabin Sammy admitted that it was his family's and that he had to do a few favors to get it for the week. They appeared to be quite a ease with their sexuality, kissing and fondling each other right in front of Pam and I. For our part Pam and I avoided talking about what happened on the houseboat. Marie and Sammy seemed to sense our discomfort and didn't push us on the subject, thankfully.

We were sitting around after supper talking when Captain Rodrigiz burst through the door followed by three large black men. Sammy and I jumped to our feet, but they quickly overpowered us.

"Surprised to see me, eh?" He spat in my face while I was being held by his frends. "Well you are going to pay for what you did to me you American bastard."

Then he punched me in the stomach leaving me gasping for air. Sammy tried to come to my defense but he too was punched for his trouble.

"Just leave them alone," I pleaded with Rodrigiz, "your problem is with me."

"Shut up!" He shouted, "they helped you and tried to hide you, so they will get what they deserve."

Sammy and I were tied down with duct tape to one of the sturdy kitchen chairs. We were also gagged. Then Rodrigiz addressed Pam and Marie.

"We are going to be here together for several days and you have a choice here girls. I'm either going to avenge myself by giving your men daily beatings, or by making you my sex slaves and making them watch. If you choose the beatings just be warned that it will be extremely painful and they won't be the same when we are done -- if they survive. On the other hand if you agree to be my slaves you must agree to do whatever I tell you without complaint or hesitation. You must also agree to answer all my questions truthfully. So what will it be?"

What kind of choice was that? The two women looked at each other. They obviously knew there really was no choice and that the farce of making them choose was a power game. So they did what I knew they would, but was wishing they didn't.

"OK, I'll be your slave," Pam said in a scared voice.

Rodrigiz smiled evilly and looked at Marie. "What about you?"

"Yes, I agree," she answered quietly.

"One other detail," Rodrigiz added, "if you refuse or hesitate to do what I tell you, or if you lie to me your man will be punished. And each time the punishment will be more painful than the time before. So if you want to protect your men, get it into your heads that from now on you belong to me. And that means from now on you will only speak when spoken to and will address me as 'Sir'. Understood?"

"Yes." Marie answered.

Rodrigiz pointed to Sammy and one of his goons punched him in the face.

Marie realized her mistake and said, "Yes SIR!"

Pam echoed her response. Rodrigiz pointed to her and said, "You are no longer Pam. Now you are now 'Slut'."

Then he pointed to Marie, "And you are now 'Cunt'. You will respond to your new name and nothing else."

He walked over to where Sammy and I were sitting. "You shouldn't have fucked with me, because now I'm going to fuck your women. Actually to be more accurate, my black friends here are going to be fucking your wife," he said pointing to me, "and I'm going to keep Cunt to myself. And do you know why? Because my friends have the biggest cocks I've ever seen and when they are finished with Slut she will be ruined for anybody else. And the best part is, you both will have to watch as we defile your women over and over."

I was furious and would have killed him right there if I had the means. But I was helpless to intervene.

"One more thing," Rodrigiz announced, "Sluts and cunts don't deserve to wear clothes, so get them off now."

The women were slow to respond, but just a glance in our direction by our captor was enough to get them moving. In a few seconds they were both naked. Next he had one of the black men sit down in a chair and ordered Pam to take off his pants and start sucking his cock.

"This is 'Scratch'. Get him nice and hard so he can fuck you."

Rodrigiz was not kidding about his size. His cock was easily the biggest that my wife had ever taken on. In the mean time Rodrigiz had Marie give him a blowjob as well. After a few minutes Pam was ordered to lean over the kitchen table just a few feet from where I was sitting. Then Scratch came up behind her and made a show of slowly pushing his huge cock into her from behind. Pam whimpered at the intrusion. He must have really been stretching her out.

Rodrigiz laughed at her discomfort saying, "Is he a little bigger than you're used to Slut? Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Oh, and did I mention that he's the smallest of the three?"

Scratch pulled out slowly, his dark cock glistening with Pam's juices. Then he slowly pushed it back in. After repeating the slow strokes a couple more times he started pounding her in earnest. I wanted to look my wife in the eye, to try to give her some strength, but her head was turned the other way. He groaned and announced to the room that her pussy was tight and wet and that he was going to "nut" soon. Sure enough within a few minutes he grunted and held his cock inside Pam as he came.

When he pulled out and walked away Pam remained on the table, face down. From where I was sitting I could see his cum leaking out of her pussy. The next man was introduced as 'Leroy', which was apparently a reference to the Jim Croce song 'Bad Bad Leroy Brown'. He stood right in front of me and dropped his pants. His cock didn't look any longer than Scratch's, but I think it was thicker.

He said, "Come over here and suck my cock in front of your husband, slut."

My wife got off the table and did as she was told. I could see she was having trouble accommodating his size. By opening her mouth as far as she could Pam was just able to admit the head. Her lips were stretched tight and should could only take about half his length; every time she tried to deep throat him she just gagged. It was just too thick. Once he was ready Leroy had Pam lay down on the table face up and hold her legs open for him.

As he stood by the table looking down at her he said, "Beg for it."

"He said beg for it, you stupid bitch!" Rodrigiz shouted from across the room as Marie sat in his lap and bounced on his cock. "Now beg him to fuck you with that huge black cock."

"Please fuck me," she said.

"You don't sound too convinced. Maybe I should break your husband's face," the big black man threatened.

"I need your big cock, please fuck me now. I need to feel it inside me," she pleaded more convincingly this time.

"OK slut, but just remember you asked for it."

This time I could see the pain on her face as he fed his huge cock into her pussy. He didn't give her any time to adjust to his greater girth and started pounding her pussy hard. Pam was obviously in great discomfort at first, but as the fucking went on that pained look on her face disappeared. I was glad for that, but when I started seeing signs of pleasure I became angry. How could she possibly enjoy this rape? What was wrong with her? But then I was hardly in a position to judge her since I'd had a raging hard on since Scratch started fucking her.

As the relentless fucking continued Pam got more and more excited. Her nipples hardened and I could hear her little moans of pleasure between the sound of their bodies slapping together. When I saw her close her eyes and scrunch her face I knew she was going to cum.

"The fucking slut is coming!" Leroy yelled and increased his speed.

He was slamming into her so savagely now that he was moving the heavy table with each powerful thrust. It wasn't long before he bellowed and added his seed deep inside my wife's cunt. When he pulled out Pam's pussy gaped open for a little while before slowly closing up. Before that happened though Rodrigiz called her over to him. He as still sitting on the chair where he was before, but Marie was now sitting on the floor at his feet. He must have cum sometime while Pam was getting fucked by Leroy because his cock was soft.

Rodrigiz had a quiet conversation with Pam, but I couldn't hear what he said. Actually it was more like a monolog since Pam spoke only a few words and nodded. Then Rodrigiz announced that Pam had something to tell me. She walked over to me and stopped.

Looking me in the eye she said, "I'm sorry honey, but your little dick won't satisfy me anymore. From now on I'll need big black cocks to make me happy. You'll have to settle for my mouth because my cunt and ass will be too stretched out for you to feel anything. Black men are better lovers anyway."

I could see from the tears running down her cheeks that these were Rodrigiz's words and that it hurt it very much to say them to me.

"I really mean it," she told me as she had been ordered, "and now I'll prove it."

Pam walked over to the third black man and pulled down his pants. His dick was only partially hard and yet it was as big as mine was fully erect. I'm guessing that it was nine inches long and even bigger around than Leroy's. Pam fell to her knees and started sucking on it as best she could. Once he was hard though she couldn't get more than the head into her mouth. I was afraid for her poor pussy.

Then she said, "I've just got to fuck this hot cock. Please, I need it inside of me."

While the man took off his clothes and laid on the floor Rodrigiz informed us that he was called 'S.D.'

"That means 'Super Duty' and I think you can see why he's called that."

Pam sat down on his cock and tried to get him inside of her, but she could only get the head to go in. So she lifted herself up and then dropped down again. That time she got about half of him inside. She tried again, but couldn't get anymore. SD told her to try again, but when she pushed down he put his hands on her shoulders and thrust upward at the same time. Pam screamed as his huge cock completely disappeared into my wife's pussy. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Pam squirmed and begged him to take it out, but he held her in place saying that she'd get used to in soon. After about 30 seconds she stopped her struggles, but was breathing heavily quickly in short breaths. Kind of like women do when they are giving birth. That's when SD let go of her and demanded that she start fucking him. As she bounced up and down on that monster cock he pinched and pulled on her nipples. Fortunately for Pam he didn't last long. As soon as he was done coming Rodrigiz had her roll off him and onto her back. Then he ordered her to put her legs together and pull them up to her chest as he put a pillow under her butt. I didn't understand what he was up to.

"So are you on birth control, slut?" He asked Pam.

"Yes."

"I don't see a patch, so I'm guessing you are on the pill?"

"Yes."

"And when was the last time you took one?"

"Yesterday."

"I wonder how many you can miss before it stops working," he mused.

Pam's eyes went wide and she looked scared.

"Just to make sure I'll have you do this every time my boys are finished fucking you. After a few days of their potent sperm swimming around inside your womb I'm sure you'll have one of their babies growing inside you. Not the kind of souvenir you were planning on bring home, I'm sure, but at least it will be lasting."

My wife started crying and I became so angry that I almost passed out. Rodrigiz seemed to enjoy our reactions.

"Keep a watch on her," he told his black friends, "I'm going to do a little exploring with little Cunt here."

They left the room, but I didn't see where they went. As far as I knew the only other rooms in the cabin were the bathroom and the bedroom. How much exploring could he do? He returned about ten minutes later saying, "Look what I found," as he held out his discoveries. In his hands were a double-ended dildo and a bullet shaped white plastic vibrator.

"How about some entertainment boys?"

He ordered Marie to lay on the floor with her bottom up next to Pam's. Then he inserted one end of the double dildo into Pam and the other into Marie. Then he told the women to fuck themselves with it and to make it a good show or he would "fuck up" their men. So while Pam and Marie took turns thrusting the dildo in and out of each other, Rodrigiz and his friends raided the kitchen.

After they were done eating they had the women stop playing with the dildo and ordered Marie to fuck Pam with the vibrator. They passed a whiskey bottle around that they had found while they watched. As Marie stroked the vibrator in and out of my wife's pussy the men made nasty comments, calling them horny bitches and filthy whores.

"Make her cum, Cunt," Rodrigiz ordered.

Marie started alternating the vibrator between Pam's clit and her pussy. After a few more minutes Pam moaned as she shook with yet another orgasm. I don't think I'd ever seen her have so many in one day. The men said that proved she was a true whore. I knew what they were doing, of course. They were trying to break down her sense of self worth to make her more compliant and submissive. My wife was strong mentally, but I didn't know how much of that she could really take.

Rodrigiz spoke to his friends now. "If you boys want another shot at the Slut, go ahead. I'm just going to play with little Cunt here."

The three black men descended on my wife all at once. Over the next two or three hours (I lost track of time) they fucked her in every position and in every hole. Yes, they even stuck their huge black cocks in her tight ass. She screamed out from the pain the first couple of times, but then got used to it apparently. Most of the time there were two of them going at her at the same time, but at the end it was all three. She was taking SD in her pussy, Scratch in her ass, and Leroy in her mouth. By that time they were just using her as a fuck toy. She looked like a rag doll; if they hadn't been holding her up she would have collapsed.

And that's exactly what she did when they were finished with her. She lay on the floor with cum leaking out of her pussy and ass. There was more cum on her face and in her hair as well. She didn't look like my wife anymore.

Rodrigiz came over to me and looked me right in the eye as he said, "Now she looks like the cheap whore that I knew she really was. Take a good look. Your loving wife is gone."

I rejected what he said about my loving wife being gone. I had to. But he was right about one thing. Laying there like that she did look like a cheap whore. Mentally I beat myself up again for allowing her to get into this situation. I decided right then and there that before this was done either Rodrigiz or I would have to die. There was no middle ground anymore.

The bastard laughed as he walked away taking Marie with him into the bedroom. Scratch picked up Pam and took her to the futon with him. SD took the sofa and Leroy settled for the reclining easy chair. Sammy and I were left gagged and bound to the hard kitchen chairs. Even though I was sitting up and uncomfortable I managed to sleep a little during the night. I woke up several times from cramping muscles and at least once from the sound of Scratch fucking Pam.

Day 3.

I was sitting on the deck of the Cruise Ship by the big pool enjoying a cold beer. Pam was beside me in a tiny bikini looking oh so hot. The sun was bright, but not too hot; there was a nice breeze coming in off the ocean. I didn't have a care in the world. But something was wrong, there was something I needed to do, but I couldn't remember what it was. The skies darkened and when I looked down at my wife I can see that she's being fucked by a big black man. He's thrusting into her powerfully and she's crying out in pleasure. I try to stop them but I can't talk or move. Then I notice an entire crowd of big black men cheering them on and waiting for their turn. NO!

I jerked my head up, suddenly awake. As my mind cleared and my eyes focused I realized I was still in Sammy and Marie's cabin. I looked around. Only Sammy and I were awake yet. He looked terrible. I suspected that I didn't look any better. The sun was just starting to steam in through the windows on one side of the cabin, so it must still be early. My bladder was full -- painfully so, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was damned if I would humiliate myself by soiling my pants, so I would just have to hold on.

An hour later Rodrigiz stumbled out of the bedroom with Marie. She looked pretty bad too with dried cum on her face and in her hair.

"OK, everyone up." He bellowed.

The three black men and my wife all slowly got to their feet. Leroy grumbled about being sore and saying he got the couch next time. Scratch called him a baby, but Rodrigiz told them both to shut up before either one got too hot. Now they all took turns using the one bathroom to relieve themselves, and only when they were all done did Rodrigiz order SD to cut Sammy lose and take him to the bathroom.

The first time he tried to stand up after his bonds were cut away he fell back into the chair. No doubt his muscles didn't want to move after being cramped for so long. SD scowled and hauled him up by his shirt. Sammy stumbled after the big black man in the direction of the bathroom. He literally threw Sammy in and slammed the door, telling him that he had one minute to piss. A minute later as promised he pulled him out, poor Sammy still trying to refasten his pants.

After they taped Sammy to the chair again I was released. I thought I could stand and walk on my own, but I didn't want them to know that, so I let SD manhandle me like he did Sammy. Fortunately I was able to empty my bladder quickly which gave me a few seconds to search the bathroom for something I could use to help us out of our situation. There were no obvious weapons, but I did down some Ibuprofen for the pain I was feeling. Then SD burst in and I pretended that I was just finishing snapping my pants and let him drag me out.

Like Sammy I was bound securely to the chair once again. Rodrigiz looked over the two women and declared they were "skanky" and needed a shower. So he ordered them both into the bathroom and told them to wash each other. They complied with his order and headed for the bathroom. He followed them of course with the other three not far behind.

They all could not fit in the the small room, so SD and Leroy had to stand outside and peer in through the open door. This allowed me to hear the water running and some voices, but I couldn't make most of it out except for things like "Oh Fuck!" and "Look at that!"

It sounded like the women were doing more than washing in there. After about 15 or 20 minutes the water was turned off. A short time later they all returned to the kitchen area. Pam and Marie were still naked, but their hair was wet and they were clean.