Travel Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers

"Yeah, well it's kind of a tourist area, you know, with the mountains and all," she said. "Well, the first couple of weeks, I slept on the sofa downstairs. I mean, she'd secured the apartment, so I figured she had dibs on the bedroom. I wasn't sleeping well, though, and it was hard on my back. Callie had offered to share the king-size bed from the start, but at first I said no. But after awhile I finally agreed and moved into the bedroom and we started sharing the bed. It took awhile, but I began to notice her looking at me funny, and I started noticing how gorgeous she is, how utterly sexy. Pat, you know, my motor runs pretty high where sex is concerned, and my fingers weren't getting it done. And, I'm sure you also know that I've always been curious about ... sex with another woman. So, it just sort of happened."

It was on Memorial Day. They had gone to a festival in the park, drank a few beers, then went to a bar and had a couple of nightcaps.

There was electricity in the air when they returned to the apartment. They watched a little television, then Tracy went on to bed. She had on her customary T-shirt and panties as she went to bed, but sleep proved elusive. About a half-hour later, Callie came to bed in her own customary nightclothes, a spaghetti-strap T-shirt and skimpy panties.

Tracy lay there unable to sleep, thinking about Pat and getting hornier and hornier. Next to her on the bed, Callie was thinking similar thoughts, except that her thoughts alternated from her own husband to Tracy. She'd been dying to get her hands on the brunette beauty since their first meeting.

"Can't sleep?" Callie said, hoping the excitement didn't show in her voice.

"Yeah," Tracy said. "I always get so fucking horny when I drink, and I wish like hell my husband were here to put out my fire."

Callie decided that was enough of an opening, and rolled onto her side toward Tracy. Before Tracy realized what was happening, Callie slid her left hand between Tracy's legs, slipping two fingers under the gusset of her panties. Tracy was hot and wet, and Callie slid her fingers down the slot and pushed them into Tracy's hot hole.

"Callie, don't," Tracy said, but she didn't try to move Callie's hand and Callie made no move to stop. When Callie's thumb rolled up to her clit, a moan of pleasure escaped Tracy's lips.

"Please ... don't," Tracy tried again, half-heartedly. "I've never ..."

"Shhhhh," Callie said. "You need this. You've been so tense lately. Relax and let it go. Pretend I'm your husband. Pretend it's Pat who's giving you pleasure."

"Oh, Jeeeez," Tracy moaned as Callie stepped up the pace with her fingers. As she did, she slid her right arm under Tracy's neck, pulled slightly, and they brought their faces together. Tracy stared into Callie's eyes, saw the hot lust for her that was there and surrendered to the feeling.

Their mouths met and they kissed in a wave of emotion. It was like the bursting of a dam that had been holding back their passion. Their tongues met in a fury, and Tracy slid her left hand between Callie's legs to encounter the soaking wet panties. Her fingers delved into the top of Callie's panties and she slipped her fingers between the wet lips.

Their moans filled the little bedroom as they worked their fingers in each other's soupy pie, as their mouths clashed in rampant lust.

Tracy could feel a tremendous orgasm brewing from the work Callie's fingers were doing, and she barely felt it when Callie momentarily interrupted what she was doing to pull Tracy's T-shirt over her head. Tracy followed suit, and they both got a thrill out of the bounce of the other's breasts.

Callie slid Tracy's panties away from her crotch, and Tracy helped by kicking them the rest of the way off. Callie then set about finger-fucking Tracy with hard, fast thrusts, her thumb rolling the swollen clit with authority. At the same time, she bent down to suck Tracy's bullet-like nipples, and Tracy could feel the sizzle of lust working like magic through her body.

Tracy was writhing on the bed, grabbing fistfuls of the sheet as her climax swept through her body. She arched her back and cried out as the well of sensations cascaded from one end of her body to the other. She shuddered and jerked as the feelings rolled outward.

Finally, she fell back on the bed, panting hard from the exertion of her orgasm.

"Wow!" she breathed. "God, I needed that."

"Oh, I'm just getting started, girl," Callie said. "I've wanted to do that from the start. I take it you've never been with a woman before?"

"No. I've thought about it, fantasized about it, but the opportunity's never come up," Tracy said. "Until now."

She rolled Callie onto her back then and set about paying Callie back for the pleasure she'd just gotten. She dropped her head to Callie's chest and sucked, licked and nibbled on Callie's tits, which were just a little bit fuller than her own. At the same time, she slid Callie's panties off and pushed her fingers up the blonde-framed hole.

Although she'd never had sex with a woman before, Tracy knew how she liked to be touched, and that's how she touched Callie. Having taken the plunge, she wanted to do it all, and as she briskly fingered Callie's cunt, she licked her way down her stomach until she was staring at Callie's dripping pussy.

Nothing was said, but they seemed to instinctively know what to do. They moved onto their sides, with their legs spread and dove right in. Tracy spread open Callie's pussy and licked tentatively up her furrow, and Callie pursed her lips over Tracy's cunt and began to suck and lick with supreme relish.

In no time, moans and sloppy licking sounds filled the room as the two women feasted on each other's sex.

Callie soon rolled onto her knees, straddling Tracy's head and ground her twitching cunt onto Tracy's voracious mouth. She reached under Tracy's butt and pulled her hips up to better get at Tracy's pussy. Tracy's legs were splayed open wide as she gave herself over to lust.

It didn't take long before Callie was jerking and moaning, humping Tracy's face like a madwoman. Tracy just licked and sucked the flow of juice as best she could, and thrust her own hips up to get every benefit of Callie's expertise.

Seconds after Callie orgasmed all over Tracy's face, Tracy arched her back and came again. Then she fell back momentarily sated.

"I can't say it was the best sex I ever had," Tracy said. "Because what I have with you is always so special, but it was pretty damn good. The next day, Callie brought out her supply of vibrators and dildoes, and we've been fucking and sucking ever since."

My eyes were glazed and my cock was throbbing as I digested the story of how Callie had seduced Tracy, and the way she'd said it. And she wasn't done. She looked over at me and our eyes met. A sly smile creased her face as she saw the state I was in.

"I can see you liked hearing about it," Tracy said in a sultry tone of voice as she strutted toward me. "You can't hide it. It turns you on to think about me having sex with another woman, doesn't it. I'll bet you'd like to watch us, wouldn't you."

I couldn't help it. As hurt as I was, I couldn't deny it. A threesome with another woman had long been one of our hottest, most cherished fantasies, and the thought of actually having it happen had me inflamed with lust.

With that, Tracy pulled the T-shirt over her head, revealing her beautiful breasts, with the nipples rock hard. She rolled the nipples between her fingers for a second, then reached down and pulled her shorts down and off. Apparently, she'd dressed and left her apartment in such a rush that she hadn't had time to put on any underwear.

She stood in front of me naked; the same vision of lust I'd happily loved for so long. Without a word, she knelt at my feet, undid my jeans and pulled my cock out of its confines. Her hands softly slid up and down the shaft, and her fingers smeared the pre-cum over the crown.

She bent her head to my cock and slid her tongue over the shaft, licking up to the crown, then she opened her mouth and took me in, past her lips and into her throat.

I just sat back and groaned with lust. The image Tracy had painted of her first lesbian experience had been the spark that had ignited my lust. I'd missed her so much, and had had such little sexual release that I couldn't help being aroused and I couldn't stop her when she took my cock out and began to suck me.

And, in truth, you'd have to be a dead man not to respond to one of Tracy's blowjobs. She learned very early how to open her throat and take me in to the root, and when she gets going good, her tongue works like a dervish around the shaft as she bobs her mouth up and down on my dick.

Some women give head because they have to, because their men expect it. Tracy does it because she loves doing it, and because she knows I love having her do it.

I still couldn't quite get my mind around what she'd done in my absence, but I was so needy that I wasn't going to let it stop me from getting what I wanted. And what I wanted right then was to fuck my wife to within an inch of her life.

Suddenly, I gripped Tracy's hair – hard – and pulled her off my cock. We stared at each other, and I think Tracy was a little shaken at what she saw in my eyes. I kicked my pants off, pulled my T-shirt off and pushed her back toward the bed. I threw the covers down, then shoved her onto her back.

I was on her like an animal. I got between her legs and thrust my cock into her wet cunt in one screaming plunge, and in seconds I was pounding her pussy hard, like a jackhammer. I reached down and grabbed both tits and squeezed, growling in my lust. I was taking out a lot of my frustrations, a lot of the pain on my wife's helpless body.

And Tracy was responding to it. She was keening and moaning, telling me to make her pay, to punish her for being such a bad girl.

I bent down and sucked her nipples, biting them just hard enough to make her yelp. Then I slid my mouth up to her neck and sucked up three huge hickeys as I relentlessly pounded my cock in her twitching cunt.

As Tracy's body began to lose control and I could feel her climax starting to build, I could feel the crackle of my own orgasm starting to mount in my scrotum. But I wasn't quite ready to come just yet.

I got back up on my knees, grabbed her ankles and leaned forward, so that she was bent almost in half, with her feet on either side of her ears. Tracy was pinned to the bed, unable to move, but her velvet cunt was working like a milking machine, her pelvis doing what it could to take the rampant cock that was fucking her hard and give it as much pleasure as possible.

Tracy's head was rolling all around and her eyes were tightly shut. She was beyond words, her only sounds a desperate mewling as I pistoned my cock hard and fast in her wet clenching hole. It seemed like her orgasm was coming in slow motion, her body shuddering under me as the spasms wracked her sweat-covered body.

"Take it, bitch, take it!" I snarled as my climax began to reach a head.

My cock was like a steel shaft as I felt the cum explode from my balls, and with a roar I felt something like barbed wire spew from the end of my cock. Then with a gasp of release, I fell forward and emptied myself of everything I'd had stored in my balls from the past few weeks.

Tracy and I clutched at each other as I buried my head in her shoulder and fired off bolt after bolt of steaming hot cum. I let go of her legs and we tumbled slowly back to earth until I was finally drained, physically and emotionally.

My wilted cock slid out of Tracy's dilated hole, followed by a thick river of hot cum, and I rolled off my wife. Then something strange happened. We both burst into tears simultaneously.

I'm not normally a man who cries. I'm usually a pretty calm person, and I usually keep my emotions under wraps.

But I was just so overwhelmed by everything – the long months of separation, the long difficult trip I'd had that day, the sudden discovery of Tracy's relationship with Callie, the emotion-charged sex we'd just had – and it all burst forth in one huge burst of catharsis.

"I've missed you so much," I cried. "And ... and ... to find out ..."

"I'm sorry, baby," Tracy panted through her own tears. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I was so lonely, all alone in a strange place ... and I just needed something to get me through. You were never supposed to find out this way."

"How was I supposed to find out?" I said, as I finally managed get control of my emotions.

"I was going to tell you when I got home," Tracy said. "When it was over and we were back together. I was going to wait until I got you in bed, got you hot and hard, then break it to you that way. That way, you'd know it wasn't something serious, that you were still the most important person in my life, that it was you I wanted."

"Tracy, you act like you're the only one who's lonely," I said. "How do you think I've felt, spending my nights and days alone like that, in a big, empty house. I ache every night that I sleep in our empty bed. I know we agreed to do this, and I know the money's been great. But I've been suffering too, and I don't think you understand how much this hurts me."

"I guess ... I guess maybe I have been selfish," Tracy said after thinking a long time. "I guess I just figured that you had the familiar surroundings of home, your friends, the kids to alleviate your loneliness. I'm sorry. I truly am. Can you forgive me?"

I thought about it a long time. I didn't think Tracy's relationship with Callie would continue when she left Idaho. I knew how hard it must have been to be alone in an alien place, 1,500 miles from home, not knowing anyone.

And I knew I still loved her. We'd given over 25 years of our lives to each other, 24 of them as husband and wife. Was I really willing to throw over what had been a great marriage because Tracy had let loneliness and deprivation get to her?

More to the point, could I look deep in my heart and say with absolute certainty that I would have reacted any differently, if I'd been in her position? In the end, could I forgive her for being human? I decided that I could, but on one condition.

"I don't care how you do it, but I want that threesome you talked about earlier," I said with an evil grin. "If you can make your lesbian fantasy come true, then you can also make my fantasy of having two women at the same time come true."

"I think that can be arranged," Tracy said with a laugh.

I could feel something stirring in my cock at the thought of watching Tracy and Callie together, of possibly putting my cock in Callie's hot pussy while Tracy watched.

Tracy's hand wrapped around my cock and gently start stroking. As she did, she started telling me about her roommate, what she was like, what she liked to do to Tracy, some of the things they'd done.

It didn't take long before my cock was back up to full roar, as Tracy painted a mental picture of everything two women could do with each other.

At my age, it takes a little longer for me to reload after a sexual encounter, especially one as intense as what we'd just enjoyed. But I was still keyed up from everything that had happened, and I was still not caught up on loving with my woman.

And it was obvious from the look I was getting that Tracy was more than ready for another go, and this time she wanted to take the lead. I think she needed to prove to me, and to herself, that I was still her lover, regardless of what had happened while we'd been apart.

As soon as my cock was fully hard, she swung her leg over to straddle me, never losing the rhythm with her hand. She fit the head of my cock to the opening to her pussy and slowly – very slowly – sank down onto me.

We both groaned in lust as she began to ride me in a sinuous rhythm – up and down, up and down – her eyes closed and her head thrown back as she let the feelings wash through her body.

"Oh baby, this feels so good," she said softly. "I have missed this."

I wrapped my hands around her chest and pulled her dangling tits to my mouth. I suckled her with far more tenderness than before, licking and kissing her nipples one after the other.

As I loved on my wife's rock-hard tips, I kept my cock working up and down in a constant motion with my hips. Tracy was working with me in rhythm, her hips rising and falling as we climbed ever higher on the stairway to passion.

After awhile, Tracy's orgasmic jerking made it hard to keep her tits from jiggling every which way, so I let her go and moved my hands down to her hips. I started working her harder and harder with my hands, slamming her onto my hips with every upthrust.

Her long dark hair was swishing in all directions as her climax began to reach a peak, and I could feel my own rusty cumload sitting on the edge of release. Tracy's hands had a death grip on my sides as her pace picked up, and we were both groaning and gasping as we strained for the finish.

I got there first, as the sizzle of my orgasm triggered an eruption of cum from the end of my cock. I spewed several hard bursts of scalding-hot semen up Tracy's clenching hole, then pulled her down hard and finished with a succession of microbursts until I was fully drained.

But I knew Tracy was still sitting on the edge of her climax, so I did what I always do in that situation. I pulled her off my cock and slid down the bed, while at the same time, Tracy crawled up the bed so that her dripping, freshly fucked pussy was squarely over my face.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her forcefully onto my mouth and sucked on her pussy, licking her clit as I vacuumed her clean of our conjoined juices.

Tracy clamped her thighs on either side of my head and let her climax rip through her body. I could feel the ripples of lust as her orgasm worked its way out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh, baby," Tracy panted as her body relaxed and she slid off my face to lay down next to me.

"You are the man," she whispered as she snuggled into my embrace and slipped into sleep.

I was exhausted in every way, but sleep eluded me at first. A cacophony of conflicting thoughts roiled my mind as I lay there listening to Tracy's soft snoring.

Mostly, I had to keep asking myself if what she had done constituted cheating. Did the fact that it was another woman rather than another man really make it different?

I kept trying to put myself in her shoes. Would I have reacted the same way if I'd been sharing a bed night after night, week after week with a younger man who had developed the hots for me? Could I have turned him away if he'd reached over one night and started stroking my dick?

Society has a real double standard where homosexuality is concerned, in that it treats women a lot more leniently in situations like that than it does men.

But, honestly, how different is it really? Like Tracy, I've had fantasies of sex with a person of the same gender, so I again had to ask myself if I would have said no if I'd been confronted with the same situation as Tracy.

It was with that conundrum playing in my mind that I finally drifted off to sleep.

The bed was empty and Tracy was gone when I awoke around 9:30 the next morning. She'd left me a note, however, and my momentary feeling of panic dissipated. It read:

"Dearest Love, I truly am sorry for hurting you, and I hope I was able to make it up to you. As always, you are the best, and that's a place no one – NO ONE – can ever challenge. I woke up around 4 AM and after sitting around here for an hour drinking coffee and listening to you snore, I decided to head for my apartment to clean up and put on some clean clothes. As soon as you can, come on over and I'll fix you breakfast. I want to spend the day with you and show you the sights. Then, maybe tonight ... well, you know. Love ya, Trace."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers