Travel Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vetman
Vetman
289 Followers

As they continued chatting over the next 15 or 20 minutes, her suit began to dry. I was sure the boys were disappointed as her suit gradually returned to its white color. As near as I could tell, she never had noticed how transparent it had become. From their gestures, I gathered that they tried to get her to go back into the pool, but she wisely declined.

I stayed for another half hour, but things remained calm and the boys started wandering off. Reluctantly, I headed back to work.

That evening, I noticed her suit drying in the bathroom and asked if she had worn it. She

Said that she had but hadn't gotten into the pool. The next day I told her that I had cut the lining out the night before and was anxious to see her in it that evening. She yelled at me for ruining her suit. That evening, before dinner she changed into it and wore it to the pool with me. I was amazed again at how transparent it turned. I noticed a few heads turning to watch. Judging from my reaction, she looked at her crotch and quickly lowered herself into the water. She insisted that I get her a towel to cover up with before she'd get out of the pool.

She remained a tease the rest of the trip, but never new how much of a tease she'd actually been.

Vetman
Vetman
289 Followers
12