Travel to Sicily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him sigh and moan and start to walk over to the couch. "You're being very good Jeff." He gave my ass a loud smack and let his hand linger, massaging and rubbing the smooth rounds of my ass. I could feel the heat of his body right behind me. I glanced back and saw a bottle of something in his hand. I heard him pop the top and felt a cool silky wetness being dripped onto my ass. I jumped a little at the surprise but Nico grabbed my waist firmly and held me in place, saying "Not so fast Jeff, I'm going to get you all ready and wet for me." I started getting sacred, thinking that I had no idea what I had got myself into, I wondered what he had planned for me...and if he knew that I had never had anything in my ass before, EVER. I was shifting around a little, starting to get scared, but then couldn't help but let out a long sigh and moan as he put the bottle down and started to rub and slide the wetness all over my dirty little ass. He let his finger start at the top of my crack and glided it down and circled it around my virgin ass hole. He then put a fresh dolop of astroglide right on my ass hole, and swirled his finger gently and lightly over my hole, teasing me and watching my ass dance for him in ecstasy. It felt completely amazing. Here was this total stranger, almost old enough to be my father, rubbing lube all over my virgin ass. It was dripping down my ass, and he was rubbing it all over, harder now, and massaging my tight balls. I was so close to coming from this, and was so turned on having a coating of slippery lube now completely covering every part of my ass and balls. He didn't touch my cock even though I was begging him to rub me off right then and there. I then felt him press on my hole a little firmer. I tensed up instinctively, but could not ignore how good it felt, and how badly I wanted something in my ass! I was scared and was taking short quick breaths, but as he pushed a little harder and his wet, slippery finger dipped into my sweet young honey hole, I relaxed and let out a long moan..

"Oooooooooohhhmmmmmmmmmmm Nico, that feels amazing...."

"That's right Jeff" Nico said, "My dirty American boy loves having his ass fingered by an older stranger...because he's a total slut," and he pulled his finger in and out slowly and completely a few times. I totally relaxed and gave way to his finger owning my ass, leaning into and biting the back of the couch as he fingered me.

He pulled his finger out and said, "Turn around Jeff. Sit on this couch and face me." I did as I was told, and turned around, seeing for the first time that Nico had let his towel fall to the floor. He stood before me completely naked, a toned, masculine body, with some wispy hairs on his chest and legs, and with his beautiful, fully erect, 8" thick cut cock right in front of me at eye level. I nestled into the couch before him, sliding my wet ass all over the smooth leather. Nico took his cock in his hands and said, "I'm going to put this cock in your mouth Jeff,and you're going to learn how to be a cock-sucking slut."

"Yes Nico," I nodded and noticed that my mouth actually watered! He climbed onto the couch, straddling me with his knees on either side of me. His massive manhood danced and bounced right in front of my face.

"Open your mouth Jeff," he said as he grabbed hold of the hair on the back of my head. I did as I was told and looked up at him expectantly and obediently. He smiled and said, "You're such a dirty boy Jeff, and I'm going to put my fucking cock in your dirty mouth." He then put the ribbed tip of his shaft on my lower ip and eased it in slowly, letting his manhood fill my wet mouth completely. I took it in as far as I thought I could, but he pushed it in further, making my gag and choke. He pulled it out and let me cough a bit before grabbing my hair and forcing it in again. Drool dribbled out of my mouth around his sweet penis and I started to move my head myself, sliding my hot wet mouth up and down his cock and taking in all the musty-manly smells I could, letting them intoxicate me further. "You're such a good little American cock sucker Jeff. "Suck my fucking dick." He was fucking my face now, banging my head against the back of the couch. My own cock, ignored at the moment, was harder than it had ever been and banged against his legs now and then as he fucked my face. He pulled out and a long line of drool and pre-cum attached my wet lower lip to the tip of his shaft before breaking off and sliding onto my chest. I licked my lips, tasting the precum and swallowing it down. I was breathing heavily and even more turned on than before and I looked up to the man who owned me right now, looking for more.

Nico smiled and grabbed his cock, wet with my saliva, and said, "Now I'm going to put this in your fucking ass." He backed off the couch and said, "Be a good dirty boy and bring your fucking legs up." He was making me do exactly what my dirty little secret side wanted to do. I drew my legs up, holding the backs of my thighs, sliding further down on the couch, astroglide from my ass all over the shiny leather. I was an eightteen-year-old alone, completely exposed for him, a total older stranger, with my sweet little ass all wet with lube and begging for his cock. I felt the head of it pressing my button-hole. He kept it there for just a moment. I wanted to slide myself onto it and was pushing my own ass towards it to increase the pressure, my own turgid member just dancing straight up. "You have such a sweet little dirty boy American ass-hole Jeff... and I'm gonna put my big fucking cock in it." With that, I felt my insides explode as he thrust his way in. It went in easy with all the lube, but the stretching was unbelievable as he slowly pushed it deeper and deeper inside me.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh goooddd!!" I yelled, pleasure and pain exploding in my head with his hot member deep inside me. He started to thrust in and out, breathing hard as he picked up his pace. "Oh my fucking god, oh yes, oh fuck" I kept saying, with this stranger's big fucking meat owning my ass. I started to fuck him back, moving my body with each of his thrusts as he fucked me hard.

"You're a good little young slut Jeff," Nico said. "You're a good little dirty boy. I'm going to fucking cum inside you Jeff. I want you to come with me. Grab your cock with your hands and jerk yourself off as I cum inside your young little ass hole." I did as I was told. I grabbed my cock while he kept riding my hole and just as he threw his head back "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssss JEFFFFF you fucking sluuutttt" I felt a hot jet of cum explode inside me. As I felt this, my cock released its own torrent of pleasure, spewing with enough force to hit me in my face and chest. I orgasmed for what seemed like a full minute, feeling his hot cock pump me full of semen.

He pulled out slowly and pushed back in a few times, his cum dribbling out of my ass and onto the couch. I was totally spent, my own cum all over my face and chest. Nico moaned and said "I'm going to finish my shower Jeff" and walked away smiling. I felt amazing, sitting there on the other side of the world on a leather couch covered in another man's cum, my own cum, and another man's cock having just been in my ass. I smiled I was well on my way to discovering myself as a young slut.

12