Travel Volleyball Fun

Story Info
Exposing herself leads to an exciting encounter at night.
6.4k words
4.66
65.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessexpose
jessexpose
150 Followers

When I was a teenager I had that natural teen slender tight teen body that comes with being that young. I was about 5'6" tall in high school and had a slender athletic build. My parents believed that I was better for us kids if we started school a year later than everyone else. They felt it would give us a chance to be more physically and emotionally mature when we got to high school. So I was the kid that was driving a car early and I was 18 the summer before my senior year of high school. Being the youngest of 3 with 2 older brothers also fostered a level of competitiveness and aggressiveness that most girls my age did not possess. This is in part why I was successful in athletics earning a partial scholarship to play volleyball for a small division 2 school in the Midwest. I also played basketball, softball and golf. Of the four basketball and volleyball were by far my best sports. I was very agile and fast which helped me be a very good defensive player in volleyball as well as a decent point guard in basketball.

Volley though was my sport and I played on AAU teams since I was 9 all the way through national travel teams in high school. My parents knew I loved the sport but they did not fully understand all of the many facets of my attraction to the sport. One of them is the fact you get to wear spandex in front of people ALL THE TIME.

I am an exhibitionist. I have been since I was about 15 and my attraction to these activities has grown to the point that it is just a part of my life. It is what makes me who I am and it is a part of me that I balance in my everyday life. No I don't show up to work in see through blouses and I don't go walking down the street completely naked. I like to casually expose myself to the unsuspecting eye. Exposing myself is how I live my life. It is part of me and it is a part of my daily life. For me going without a bra under my coat while Christmas shopping and taking off my coat while I am buying ties for my fiancé is a turn on for me. I know the sales guy is staring at my nipples through my tight turtle neck. I know he can't stop staring. It is a safe environment though. I am at a crowded mall. Car is in valet. So I know I can enjoy something that simple. It is me. I don't plan these things out in great detail I just live it daily.

I turned 18 at the beginning of my senior year in high school and realized that is how my attitude was evolving and it only continued to grow through my college years as well. I knew I loved exposing myself and volleyball gave me so many opportunities to expose myself in safe and amazing ways. Most of my exposing never leads to anything physical. It is just me allowing someone to have a glimpse of my special parts. Sometimes a bit more happens though. Being on a travel volleyball team where you are constantly in a sports bra and spandex and hotel rooms provided me with so many opportunities to expose myself that sooner or later it was going to lead to something. . . and in this case it did.

I was being recruited to play college volleyball as a libero (defensive specialist) and after my basketball season concluded I joined a national travel team to finish out my senior year and continue to showcase my abilities in the hopes of a full ride. That was a pipe dream because full rides are only give out to tall girls not liberos but I was getting offers to play on some great teams and some schools were offering some money. The travel league opened up so many exhibitionist opportunities for me that I knew I wanted to ride this train as long as possible.

That seasons I was on a team with other college bound athletes. None of which went to my school. This was great because I had a level of anonymity with that team that I did not have on my high school team. This only led to foster my desires to expose myself. As I explained before, volleyball leaves you in spandex shorts all the time. Google "Girls volleyball spandex" if you don't know what I am talking about. I loved the fact that my ass and my pussy to some degree were basically on display for anyone watching us play. In my senior year I began not wearing anything underneath my spandex. This allowed the fabric to work its way into my very small and tight pussy making the most subtle camel toe. I found one brand of spandex that was a bit looser right around the pussy lip area. This allowed the fabric to work into my pussy lips without pulling up into an obnoxious camel toe.

My coach was a 40 something man and I caught him more than one time checking out my pussy lips through my spandex. I loved when we were sitting on the bench while he was talking to us. He would kneel in front of us and I would make sure my legs were in position for him to view my crotch if he so desired. As a libero you are in the back row on the court and you are almost always bent over prepared to return a serve. I always would wait with my hands on my knees and my back arched slightly sticking my ass and pussy out to whomever was behind us while we played. Anyone who has been to a large tournament knows the courtside seats are literally only about 15 feet from you so anyone behind me had a very nice view if they cared to look. I knew they would look and I loved it.

Being on a travel team I would most of the time travel with friends on the team because my parents worked and could not attend many of the 4-5 day trips out of state. This season I traveled with a girl on my team that was a middle hitter. She was about 6'3" tall and had a more muscular build than I did. She had large breasts compared to my perky B cup breasts and her hips were wider and ass rounder. Basically my complete opposite. I would travel with her and her family and we would all stay in a single room with 2 beds.

Anyone who knows volleyball girls know we basically run around in our spandex and sports bras all the time during the season and when in our rooms. Being in sports bra's was also no big deal if you needed to change your shirt you just pulled off your shirt and was in your sports bra for the whole world to see. I noticed during the games that her dad Leo was paying attention to my small camel toe and he always seemed to find a seat right in the middle of the back row. I began to notice that he was always trying to get glimpses of my pussy folds in my spandex. I began making sure I pointed my ass in his direction every chance I could get. When I would change my shirt I would make sure I took my time and I would always try and face in his direction so he could check out my perky tits in my sports bras. I have the kind of nipples that are always in a semi hard state and with the movement of the athletics they were always hard while I played. You could always see them poking through my tight volleyball uniform and when I changed they were always poking through hard on my sports bra.

When we were back in the room with my teammate Kim, her mom and Leo he would always try to be nonchalant about his peeking but I knew he was watching. One evening on our first trip Kim was in the shower. Her mom was laying on the bed playing some game on her phone. Leo was sitting in a chair that was not too far from our bed. I was still in my uniform waiting for my turn to shower so I pivoted so that I was facing Leo who was sitting about 6 feet from my bed. I then laid back on the bed and pulled my feet up so my knees were up while I laid on my back. I had my feet about 2 feet part, so basically I had my spandex covered pussy completely exposed and spread right in Leo's face. I was so turned on I could feel my nipples completely harden and I knew I was getting wet allowing him to have such an unobstructed "innocent" view of my pussy.

I than began bouncing my knees in and out like you do when you are just relaxing wasting time. I knew this was causing my pussy to open and close around the fabric of my spandex pulling them tighter into my pussy lips. I knew Leo was watching the whole time so I sat up quickly and basically caught him in a complete stare at my pussy. This caught him off guard and he coughed and got up quickly from his chair and I could totally tell he had a slight bulge in the front of his pants. Right about this time Kim came out of the bathroom and said it is all yours.

The first thing I did when I went in the bathroom is lay on my back and duplicated what I was doing for Leo. I took out a small mirror and held it up so I could see what he could see and was surprised at how well you could make out the folds of my small tight pussy. This is something I began doing early on in my exhibitionism is to take pictures of duplicate what I was doing so I can get an idea of what my targets were seeing. With your tits it's easy to do but with my pussy that takes some more creativity. I had a boyfriend in college who was a photographer and he took tons of pictures of me nude. I was so surprised at how well you could see my pussy from behind when I was standing or arching my back slightly. When I bent over I could really stick my pussy out for a full view. This turned me on so much and is a big reason why I like to expose my pussy from behind so much.

I stripped down and got into the shower. I washed and shaved everything that needed to be shaved including my pussy. I have never had hair on my pussy and began shaving it the day I started to get hair when I was about 13. At first it just freaked me out to have hair there but then I just loved the feeling of it and realized how amazingly sensual it was all smooth. I am now an adult and I make very good money. I had my pussy and ass crack lasered long with my legs and arm pits. So everything is baby smooth and I never have to shave. I get a touch up with the laser about every 4 months. Love the way it feels and I LOVE the exposure of my body when I was getting the laser done. Another story for another time of course.

When I got out of the shower I realized I did not bring anything into the bath room with me. I dried my hair and I put a towel around me. The towel was quite large and it covered everything pretty well. I came out in the room and went to my bag. I squatted down to pick through my bag and realized I could feel the cool air on my pussy lips as I was squatting. Kim was sitting in front of the full length mirror blow drying her hair, her mom actually had fallen asleep on the bed taking a quick nap. Leo was back in his chair watching TV. So I positioned myself so that I was squatting in his direction. Now this takes some skill and you have to be willing to not give a huge spread leg shot of your pussy if you want to keep things "innocent" so I just let my knees part enough so that if he stared long enough he might be able to see something. Even if he could not see anything I knew he would be getting a good sneak peak that he would enjoy.

I grabbed a large T-Shirt of my brothers that I like to sleep in and I stood up in the room and slipped it on over my head and towel. Then I undid the towel and let it slip to the floor. I had my back to Leo while I did this but basically I think he realized that I was in a t-shirt with no panties on right in front of him. I bent and picked up my towel giving him a very quick flash of my ass (and possibly some of my pussy lips as well) and then went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth, finish my lotion and other girl things. Looking in the mirror you could clearly see my hard nipples through the thin fabric of the T-Shirt. I loved my nipples. They were at least semi hard all the time. Nice sized nipples with smaller areolas about the size of a half dollar. You could faintly make out my areoles through the white fabric of the shirt. I bent a few times and realized that I needed to bend over pretty far to get the T-shirt to ride up enough.

When I came out Kim was done blow drying her hair and she was dressed. She said she was going to go to one of our team mates rooms so I said I would dry my hair get dressed and come meet her. This left Leo, her mom and me in the room. Her mom was still asleep on the bed and I went to the full length mirror and started to brush out my hair. Leo was to the left of me in the corner of the room sitting in the chair. I bent forward a little bushing out my hair and realized he was probably getting some side view of my ass. Of Kim's mom woke up she would have probably gotten a full view of my ass because she was on the bed behind me. But she was completely asleep at this point.

I then sat down in front of the mirror and started to blow dry my hair. I was sitting Indian style and from the way I was sitting the shirt was pulled up enough so that I from where I was sitting I could clearly see my spread out pussy but you would have to be to the side of me and behind to see it from anywhere else. Leo got up from his chair and went to the bathroom. He had to walk behind me to get there. I think he said excuse me or something like that as he walked by and I noticed he was staring down trying to get a view of my pussy. When he came out he did the same thing walking a bit slower still trying to see. He then sat down on the far bed which put him to my left and slightly behind me. He took off his shoes and in doing so he leaned forward and I could totally tell he achieved his goal. He literally paused and was staring at my pussy in the reflection of the mirror. I turned off the hair dryer and I think this startled him because he quickly sat up and put his shoe on the bed next to him. I then brushed my hair some more and noticed he was taking off his other shoe. This time I caught his gaze in the mirror and broke the silence by asking him if he thought the hair dryer was going to wake up his wife. He said he was sure it would not and said not to worry about it. I turned it back on and went back to blow drying my hair.

I think at this point he may have realized that I was playing a game with him and he did what I love the most about exposing myself; he enjoyed what was going on without directly acknowledging it. He kept looking at my pussy and stiff nipples in the reflection but he did not flirt or make any types of movements that would scare me off. I finished my hair and turned off the blow dryer. I then got up and grabbed my makeup kit and sat back down in front of the mirror. This time I sat a bit more so that my angle was to his advantage in the mirror.

"You played really well today," he said to me.

I looked him in the eyes in the mirror and he held my gaze as I responded. "Thanks. I thought I had a pretty good game. Did you see the scout in the back row?"

"Yes I did. He seemed to be quite interested in you."

"He has emailed me in the past and asked for video. I was actually quite surprised to see him here." I said this and kind of moved my legs a little which caused the shirt to slide up more on my thighs giving him a better view. He kept looking me in the eyes though in the reflection of the mirror. I wanted him so bad to look down on my very exposed pussy but he kept looking me in the eyes. "Kim has a lot of potential too so I am sure he was checking her out as well," I added to keep the conversation going.

I continued to put on makeup and looked back in the mirror to myself. He responded about Kim's play and ability and I could see out of the corner of my eyes that he would look to my pussy when I was not looking at him. This made me very excited and tingle in my stomach. I could feel my pussy really start to get wet and was afraid he would be able to see this with the way I was sitting. I wanted him to look but at the same time did not want him to see how wet I was. Yes that is an oxymoron but what do you expect? I am a girl!!

I finished my makeup and put my stuff back in the makeup bag. I then spun around so I was facing him and I sat with my legs kind of pulled up towards my chest. I pulled my T-shirt over my legs but I knew he could see my pussy lips with my legs pulled up the way they were. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Do you think I can go to the Western Invitational tournament with you and your family? My parents can't go to that one and I was going to go with Tammy and her family but I really don't care for her parents."

"I don't think that will be a problem but I don't know if I am going to that one. I know my wife is going though," he said as he nodded to her asleep on the bed. I looked over to her and then back to him and of course I caught him looking again.

"That would be great. I feel really comfortable with you and your family. You make me feel right at home," I said this with a very nice smile and head tilt all the while my 18 year old pussy lips are on display for his liking. Just as I finished my sentence Kim's mom stirred and then sat up and asked what time it is. I took this as my cure to get up and finish dressing. I grabbed my clothes but as I did so Kim's mom went into the bathroom before I could go in there to change. So I just slipped my stretch pants on right in front of Leo sliding them up under my t-shirt. I then turned my back to him and took the T-Shirt off completely leaving me topless in the same room as him with his wife in the bathroom. I mean common, we both knew he had been staring at my pussy for the last 15 minutes so why be that coy??

I bent over to pick up my shirt and I am sure he could see my tits while I did this. I slipped on my shirt which has this tank top style shire with a pseudo bra built in and adjusted the straps. I worked my boobs into the shirt and adjust in the mirror all while Leo watched. I turned to him and said "See you in a bit."

I slipped on my flip flops and headed out the door to go meet Kim. When we got back to the room it was about 11:30PM. Our first game was early the next morning and we immediately got ready for bed. Kim had a t-shirt and shorts on to sleep in. I put on the same t-shirt I had earlier with a very short pair of loose shorts. I like these shorts because they cover everything but they have a narrow crotch and are very loose.

We had the TV on so there was some light in the room and everyone got themselves ready for bed. And started to settle in to go to sleep. I was actually on the inside of our bed which put me near the alarm clock and night stand. Leo was also on the inside of his bed so this basically put us side by side with only the small isle between our beds to separate us. Not really sure why Kim did not take the inside of the bed but either way that is how we ended up. I was very tired and I started to dose off right away. Kim fell asleep pretty quickly too and her mom was reading a book in her efforts to fall asleep. I woke up about an hour later and everyone was asleep but the TV was still on. I got up and went to the bathroom and then came back and was trying to find the remote control when Leo said "Did I wake you?"

"No, I thought everyone was asleep. I had to pee and was going to turn the TV off. I will leave it on though if you are still watching it," I said as I got back into bed.

"Not me. I am a night owl. Probably fall asleep soon enough. Have to use the bathroom myself." He got out of bed and was wearing only a pair of white boxer briefs and a t-shirt. He is not in bad shape. Not ripped with muscles either but in good shape with no gut. He is tall about 6'5" and is pretty athletic from what Kim says. Anyway. He comes back from the bathroom and stopped in front of the TV to check his phone. He had a semi hard on and you could clearly make out the bulge in his boxer briefs.

I was staring at his cock when I decided I would try a little flirting. I got up and asked him if he has a charger for my phone. I slid between him and the TV to get to my phone and made sure I drug my ass drug across his bulging crotch. He took a deep breath in but did not pull away. I then grabbed my phone and stood in front of him and asked if he had a charger for it that I forgot mine. He took the phone and stepped back some to make room between the two of us. He looked back to see if his wife and daughter were sleeping and said that he thought he might.

jessexpose
jessexpose
150 Followers
12