Travel Volleyball Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessexpose
jessexpose
150 Followers

He went to his brief case and dug out a charger and handed it to me. He asked if this looked right and handed it to me. He then reached down and literally stuck his hand inside his boxers and completely readjusted himself. I looked down and could clearly make out the outline of what appeared to be a very thick hard cock in his boxers. The charger did not fit but I said thanks anyway and I just stood there. He just stood there too. I looked over at his wife and Kim and made sure they were asleep and then I turned back at him and said, "I guess I better get back in bed."

He did not say anything he just stood there staring at me with his very hard cock stretching out his boxers. I then looked down and whispered, "Are you going to go to the bathroom and relieve that?"

He reached down and give it a light stroke through is boxers and said, "Have not figured out what to do about this or anything else at this point."

"Does seem to be quite the quandary we have here," I whispered back.

He just stood there staring at me and then he said, "You are quite an amazing young woman. I think we need to get back into bed though."

"Yes we probably should was my response."

I turned and walked toward my bed but then he totally caught me off guard. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back into him. My ass was up against his cock. We were facing the beds where his wife and his daughter was sleeping and here was this man holding me with his very hard cock up against the small of my back. I started to panic pull away but he leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Shhhh. I won't do anything you don't want just be quite. I just wanted to feel you against me."

I don't know. I mean this is more than what my exposing had led up to at this point in my life. I mean I was only 18 and had sex with only 2 guys at this point. But for some reason I was frozen in my place and wanted to know what would happen. So I completely relaxed and allowed my body to fall back into his more. I felt his hands on my shoulder rub softly and became very aware of how loud I was breathing and how hard my heart was pounding. I think it was pounding more out of fear than excitement. I stared at his wife waiting to be caught at any second but she did not move.

His hands were so big. And his cock felt so big in the small of my back too. I had only played with a few cocks by that time but his felt very large. Not real long just real fat. He slowly began rubbing my shoulders and I relaxed more. I grabbed his right hand and began to pull it down from my shoulder towards my right breast but he stopped me. What???? You are stopping me? That was all I could think. It was almost annoying to the point I wanted to pull away and go back to bed when he surprised me by taking my own hand and sliding it down along my chest until he had my hand holding my right breast with his hand over my hand. I relaxed my arm and hand and he used my hand to caress and squeeze my right breast until I began to massage my own breast with his hand over mine.

He then did the same with my other hand so that I was now massaging both of my breasts while he controlled my hands with his over mine. I kept a close watch the whole time on his wife. No movement. A quick look to Kim and no movement. Then back to staring at the wife. No movement. He then took my left hand and slid it down my stomach until my hand was at my side. He slowly moved my hand under my shirt and onto my flat taught stomach. He lingered there and slid my hand left to right one time and then continued its path up my shirt until my left hand was holding my left breast. I shuddered with excitement of the moment and felt my knees weekend. My hand was on my own breast but I was under Leo's complete control. He let go of my left hand and slid his left hand across my body to caress my right breast under my shirt. His hand was so much larger than mine and it completely covered my right breast where as my smaller hand was more in caressing mode where his were consuming the whole thing. He squeezed my nipple and gave my breast a gently squeeze which caused me again to whimper with excitement.

He slid his left hand inside my shirt over to my right breast under my shirt while he simultaneously took my right hand from my right breast and slid it down my body. He then let go of my right hand and let it dangle to my side. Then he took me by complete surprise as he grabbed the side of my small shorts I was wearing and began to slide them down. There were very loose shorts and it did not take much to get them past my hips until they slipped off and fell to the floor.

I was once again very aware of my surroundings. I felt panic completely come over me and my knees weaken this time from fear of being caught and not from pleasure. He felt my body tighten in his arms and he quietly whispered in my ears. "Breath. Slowly take a breath. Relax into me. Just nod your answer are you OK?"

I nodded yes.

"You are beautiful you do know that right?"

I did not nod. I mean I think I am pretty but beautiful? I did not want to be conceded so I kind of just froze.

"Nod your head yes because you are."

I nodded yes.

"Are you nervous?"

I nodded yes.

"Do you want me to stop?

I shook my head no.

"Good."

He then took my right hand again in his right hand and he slid it along my bare thigh. His left hand was still wrapped around me and caressing my right breast. My left hand had become still on my left breast but as our hands started to move again I began to lightly play with my left nipple. His hand over my hand slid up my bare thigh under my shirt and to my stomach. He then slid my hand down my stomach to my bare, bald pussy. He used his fingers to guide my finger along my soft pussy lips. Lightly gliding along them real soft. First along the top and then deeper and lower along the lips as they disappear between my legs. He leaned forward with his knee and squatted some to get it between my legs and pushed my right leg outward opening my legs further for our joint exploration.

With my legs now spread further apart our fingers, working together, began to explore my pussy and I felt my middle finger being guided in between my outer lips. At this point I closed my eyes. My breathing was long and deep. I was biting my lower lip to keep from moaning and to keep my breathing under control. My eyes closed I was now his completely. I surrendered to the moment. I did not care if anyone woke up at this point. It was his show and his consequences so I gave into the moment and let him do as he pleased.

My middle finger slipped deeper between my small pussy lips and it was met with the wetness that had been building up this whole time. He controlled my hand sliding my fingers upward until my middle finger came into contact with my clit. His fingers up to this point were still over mine but now he let his fingers slip between my fingers so that are hands became intertwined like how lovers hold hands. This allowed his fingertips to come into contact for the first time with my soft pussy lips. He used his fingers to lightly pull my pussy lips apart giving my finger better access to my clit. I took this as my cue and began to paint small circles around my clit using my fingers as a brush and my own wetness as the paint. As I covered my clit in my wetness I became more aroused and began to pick up speed completely losing myself in the moment.

I pulled my left hand from my breast and let it slide out from underneath my shirt around my body behind me and took his fat hard cock in my hand. He was not incredibly long. In hind sight now that I have some experience he was probably of average length. 6 inches or so but it was very thick. It was so hard and I squeezed his cock with my hand. He pushed himself into my hand harder and I let my hand begin to glide up and down his boxer covered cock. I slid down under his balls and caressed them. Like his cock his balls felt big in my small hands. They felt kind of loose and I could move them around some inside his boxer briefs. I then slid my hand up to the top of his boxers and began to slide my hand into his boxer briefs when he pulled away from me.

My heart dropped. No wait my heart was still there. I know this because it was pounding in my chest. So hard I could feel the pounding of every beat in my temples. I froze. Stopped rubbing my clit. And opened my eyes. I thought for sure we were caught. But as my eyes came into focus I realized that they were still asleep. Why did he pull away? I relaxed and leaned back into him and reached for his cock. He pulled his right hand from my hand and pussy and used it to push my hand away from his cock. He then placed his right palm at the bottom of my ass crack and with pressure wiggled his hand in a way that caused my ass and to some degree my pussy to spread open. Then with very little effort he slid his large middle finger right into my tight wet pussy as far as it would go.

I pushed back into his hand. I thought I was going to cum right then and there. I moved my hand back around to my pussy and began rubbing my clit again and I began grinding my ass into his finger. I was going to cum. There was no stopping it. I grabbed his left hand with my hand and brought it up to my mouth. I sucked on his finger as I rubbed my clit furiously. I kept grinding my ass and pussy back harder into his hand. I wanted more. I wanted it deeper. Then it happened. I took his finger out of my mouth and literally covered my entire mouth with his hand. Then I came. My whole body shook as I cummed harder than I ever have in my life to that point. My whole body shook and my legs became rubber. I held his hand hard over my mouth so I would not scream. I held it there until my orgasm subsided and then as I released his hand he let his hand slide down to hold my breast over my shirt and squeeze me tight to him. He kept his finger in my pussy this whole time as the aftershocks of my orgasm swept through my body. As the aftershocks subsided he pulled his wet finger from my pussy and brought it up to my lips. He held it there for me to lick I supposed but I did not know what to do. He then leaned forward and took his finger into his own mouth and licked my pussy juices clean from his fingers.

Re relaxed his hold on me and I turned to him and whispered, "I want to please you now."

He just smiled and whispered in my ear, "Not tonight. We already risked enough."

To be honest, I did not argue. I was confused by this decision but most of all I immediately became exhausted. The excitement of the situation and the fear of being caught had taken its toll on me and I was now crashing from the peak of adrenalin and orgasm. I turned around and climbed into my bed. No shorts. Just my shirt. I did not care. I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up the next morning and Leo and his wife were gone (to get coffee I later found out). Kim was still asleep next to me. I went to bathroom and realized I did not have my shorts on. Oh shit. Where were they?? I looked down on the floor between the beds but they were not there. I looked around the room saw they were sitting on top of my bag in the corner. I fell back on the bed and covered my face as I once again had to calm my heart down. This was going to be a very stressful trip indeed!

jessexpose
jessexpose
150 Followers
12