Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour in the brown café we came spilling out into the sunny street laughing and started to make our way back to our hotel. When we passed an adult toy store Martin said, "Lets go in here, I want to buy some toys." and held the door for us.

I had never been in an adult toy store before and Jeremy and I began to get the giggles looking at some of the items. Meanwhile Martin made some purchases, but we did not see what he bought and when we left the store Jeremy asked him what he bought.

Martin answered, "Something high tech and unaesthetic, something no tech and very aesthetic and something in between and you don't get to see until we get back to our rooms at the hotel."

By the time we got back to our comfortable hotel it had clouded over and was raining with real conviction. When we got to his room we were both curious to see what he had purchased. Martin poured us both a large glass of something called Clynelish. It smelled so good that I almost did not want to drink it, but when I took the first sip it warmed me and kept warming me for sometime. When I commented on that Martin told me it was called ‘finish'.

When Jeremy took a drink of his and asked Martin if he could get a soda and some ice from the room bar to add to it Martin laughed and said, "Please drink the blend from the room bar if you want to add ice and soda to it. This stuff is almost impossible to find outside of Scotland and even in Scotland it can be difficult to find."

"Let's see what you bought," I said to change the subject.

Martin smiled and said, "No tech but aesthetic." And pulled from his bag the most incredibly beautiful Pyrex glass dildo with ruby red ridge spirals running down its crystal clear shaft and an iridescent ruby red cherry design on the tip.

"It's beautiful!" I honestly exclaimed as Martin handed it to me.

I took it over to the window to admire and ran my fingers over its smooth tip and then without thinking held it against my cheek. I had my back turned to Martin and Jeremy and did not think that they could see as I ran the tip of it over my lips and my tongue traced the cherry design.

Suddenly my reverie was broken when Jeremy said, "Remembering your college days?"

I turned around in anger and embarrassment and then laughed to try and defuse the situation and handed the dildo back to Martin.

Martin smiled at me and said, "Would you like to make an old man very happy?"

"That depends." I answered in a shaking and husky voice.

"I would appreciate it very much if you would take that to the privacy of your room and pleasure yourself with it while Jeremy and I have another whiskey. Would you do that for me?" He asked.

"I…could…do that" I replied blushing.

I turned to go to my room in order to hide my embarrassment and started for the door and just before I reached the door Martin said, "And one more thing; I would like you to bring it back to me when you are done still wet with your juices."

I said nothing as I rushed out of the room.

When I got to my room I removed my clothing and, after wetting the dildo with my mouth began to insert it. The whole situation had made me incredibly horny and, although it was cold at first, the feel of it was wonderful as the ridges pulled against my pussy lips as I gradually slid more and more of the dildo into me. Soon I had it almost totally inside me and after only a few withdrawals and insertions I could feel my vagina clasping it tightly as I felt myself cumming.

It was only when I was laying on the bed in post orgasmic bliss when I realized how embarrassing it would be to bring that beautiful thing back to him while it was still wet with my juices!

I wanted to stay in bed and take a nap more than anything in the world, but Martin had been incredibly generous to us and this was the first time he had made any demand on either of us so I reluctantly put my clothes back on and took the still wet dildo back to Martin's room.

When I knocked Martin said, "Come in." And I took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping into a very embarrassing situation.

I walked across the room and handed Martin the dildo and when he took it in his hand and brought it up to his nose I wanted to crawl under the carpet I was so embarrassed. Martin smelled the dildo twice and then looked into my eyes and said, "You have a lovely perfume."

"I will now pass the torch to a much younger, if not more deserving man. Now if you will excuse me I am going out for the remainder of the afternoon and will leave you two to your own devices," he said as handed the dildo to my husband.

When we got back to our room Jeremy could not wait to sink that piece of beautiful craftsmanship into my still wet vagina. In spite of the fact that I was becoming increasingly aroused again by Jeremy's use of the dildo I could not help wondering where Martin was going?

But even through my musing Jeremy was taking me closer and closer to a tremendous orgasm when he ruined everything by saying, "I thought he was going to want to watch after I told him what I meant by remembering your college days. The old guy is full of surprises. I never expected him to go out in this storm…"

"What did you tell him about me?" I asked.

"I told him how talented you were with your mouth and when he asked me what I meant and then he remembered something you said in our first interview and asked about that…" he said.

"What did he remember?" I asked fearing that I knew the answer.

"You said something like I will never have sex with you or anyone but my husband ever again. And he picked up on that and asked if I knew what you meant by that…" Jeremy started.

"And you told him about Mestre didn't you?" I said in anger.

"Sure, why not? I could tell he loved the story and that is why I thought he would want to join us." Jeremy said defensively.

"And you would let him too wouldn't you?" I said accusingly.

"Loosen up Suze, the guy is paying for everything and if he wants to watch that's what we promised he could do." My husband said trying to soothe me.

"Is that what you meant by joining us, just watching?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." Said Jeremy and I wasn't sure if I was relived or disappointed.

12