Traveling Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
597 Followers

Amanda had returned and now was pulling a strap-on dildo off of the table. She walked over to Jenny and had her stand up, she helped her step into the harness, then secured it in place. She then said, "Jenny, kneel behind your boyfriend there and let's really make him a cock slave."

Jenny didn't hesitate at all, she was on her knees, spreading her boyfriend's ass cheeks apart while Charlie senior poured the anal lube onto Will's ass and onto the six inch fake cock that was sticking out from Jenny's crotch.

Will started to protest, but Amanda forced his head back down, making him take all six inches of the eighteen year olds cock into his throat. Jenny pressed the head of the dildo against his sphincter and pressed forward, forcing most of the dildo deep inside him. He jerked and screamed against the cock in his mouth, Amanda keeping his head pressed down. Soon, the cock in his mouth exploded as the young man yelled, "I can't hold back! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Jenny kept up her assault on Will's ass, slapping his cheeks and pounding him hard. Soon a strong orgasm washed over her and she fell back, pulling the dildo from her boyfriend's ass. Amanda then released Will's head, instead of jumping up and screaming at Jenny, he kept sucking the cock in his mouth, which appeared to be fully erect again!

I was getting close now, picking up the pace I began to really fuck the tight asshole that I was buried in. Pounding and pounding, harder and harder until I finally unloaded into the condom. Charlie junior was grunting and groaning and I felt something warm and wet against my shins. As I pulled out of his ass and looked down, it was obvious that he had cum, shooting all over me and all over the floor.

As before, Amanda pulled the full condom from my cock and dumped the load onto her son's ass. Paul smeared it around making sure to cover as much of the chubby butt as he could.

Jenny was up now and had removed the strap-on. Will was bringing the guy off again, swallowing a second load of cum, one I assumed to be less than the first.

"Thank you all for an incredible evening," Jenny said, turning to Will, "Don't you have something to say?"

Will blushed and said, "Thank you for letting me suck cock and swallow cum," he then turned to Jenny and said, "Thank you for fucking me."

With that, both were escorted out by Amanda.

Charlie junior was now on the same couch, next to his two friends. The eleven inch cock was still fully erect and bouncing around like crazy. The other two were flaccid, well Charlie Junior's was semi-erect.

Once Amanda came back down stairs, she smiled at me and said, "You are welcome to stay and watch what we are going to do next, or you can go, it's totally up to you."

I smiled and replied, "I've got no place to be anytime soon, so I'd like to see what else you have in store for these guys."

With a wicked grin, she said, "I'm glad to hear that."

She introduced the other two boys as Johnny and Dave, Dave being the one with the huge cock. She then said the rest of the evening would be about pleasure and no pain. She allowed both Charlie Senior and Paul to remove their cock-rings. Then she had Paul lie down on a mat that Charlie had just rolled out.

"Charlie, sixty-nine with your brother, but don't either of you cum," Amanda said.

Charlie was kneeling over his brother and soon they were sucking each other's cock. Both were moaning and groaning, and both had to stop several times to keep the other from cumming.

She then rolled out a second mat and knelt down on it, "Johnny, come over her and lie down underneath me." He quickly jumped off the couch and was lying under her, his face near her pussy. "Dave, bring that monster over here and fuck me."

"Yes ma'am!" Dave replied, settling in behind her as she bent forward. She soon had Johnny's cock in her mouth and Dave was easing the long monster into her.

"OH YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK!" she yelled, raising up just enough to be able to see Johnny's face, "Eat me Johnny!"

Johnny was feverously licking her pussy, clit to cock while his friend pounded her harder and harder. All eleven inches were disappearing and reappearing from her beautiful cunt.

"I'm gonna cum, Ms. A, I'm gonnnnnaaaaa cummmmm..." Dave yelled.

Again, she lifter her head from the cock she was sucking and looked over her shoulder, "Fill me full! FILL ME FULL!" She yelled.

Dave bucked and groaned and it was clear that he was shooting one hell of a load deep inside her pussy. As soon as he was done, she leaned all the way forward telling Johnny it was his turn. Johnny slid out from under her and slipped his much smaller hard cock into her. He pounded her for at least five minutes before yelling the announcement of his own load.

As soon as Johnny had finished cumming, he backed away and he and Dave both looked towards Charlie Junior, almost as if they wanted his approval for filling his mother's cunt with their seed.

"Charlie, baby, come lay down under mommies' pussy," she said, softly.

Both Paul and Charlie Senior were still sucking each other, still having to stop frequently to keep from unloading in each other's mouth.

Charlie Junior laid down on the mat, positioning his face almost directly under his mother's ass. She straightened up on her knees and lowered her cum filled pussy onto her son's face and mouth. Charlie adjusted himself a bit and then I saw his tongue shoot into her cunt. She groaned and moaned and said, "That's it baby, eat mommies' pussy, eat that pie baby, eat it up good!"

Soon, she was quivering, obviously building to orgasm as her son ate his two friend's cum from her. She began to shake violently as he cleaned the two loads, she was screaming at the top of her lungs, "EAT THAT PUSSY BABY! EAT MOMMIES PUSSY!!". Soon, she collapsed forward, her pussy now free from her son's oral assault. She regained her composure, and asked, "How did you like your pie tonight sweetie?"

Charlie junior replied, "It was sooooo gooooood mommy, can I have it again?" She smiled and told him to move for a few minutes. She then instructed Paul to fuck her, he did but not for long, cumming within two minutes. She stayed kneeling and told her husband to fuck her. He lasted about as long as Paul, both filling her up within a few minutes.

She glanced at me, and my fully hard cock again, and said, "Would you like to add to my pie?" Of course I jumped at the chance. I slid easily into her well soaked pussy and could feel the other semen in her. I fucked her longer and harder than the brother in law or her husband, but only by a few minutes. After I added my load, Charlie Junior slid back into the same place he had been before and ate all three loads out of her, bringing her to another mind blowing orgasm.

After she recovered, she kissed her son deeply, and then told everyone to head to the showers. She then lead me upstairs where I changed in the small private room.

When I came out, she was standing there completely naked now, having shed the body stocking, "I hope you had fun tonight," she said.

"I had a great time, I really enjoyed fucking your son and fucking you," I went on, "Your pussy was surprising tight even after having fucked four guys in a row."

She smiled, "I've always had a super tight pussy, and really only Dave and you are big enough to stretch me."

She leaned forward, kissed me on the mouth and added, "Thanks again, next time you are in town call and see if we are having a party," she then handed me a card that simply said 'Amanda' and had a phone number.

I left, my cock very satisfied, my balls empty of sperm, and thought about what a weird night that had been. I do get to town often, and I've yet to be there when they were having a party. Maybe one day.

jjdtx
jjdtx
597 Followers
12