Traveling East Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

'And as they've grown up, we've all grown together, so we have no secrets and we have no shame. And I guess most of all we've all learned how to provide comfort and pleasure for each other. Try to imagine this... The very first time that I met Tracy and Teri was when Trish took us all to her nudist club outside of Phoenix. We spent the weekend together. On the very first night, before we went to bed, I watched Teri ask her mom to masturbate her. And Trish used her hand and arm to make Teri cum before she went to bed!'

Everyone's eyes were wide around the table except for Sue and Nikki. They both knew the story.

'And the next morning when I woke up in bed with Trish, we were joined by Teri. Of course, she was full of questions and to make a long story short, Trish taught her how to perform oral sex on a man...with that man being me! At first it shocked the hell out of me, but over time, it came to be normal and even healthy. There's a certain freedom that comes from not having to hide anything from your children. And of course it's wonderful being able to totally trust everyone in the family and household. Even our domestic employees are like part of the family.'

'Don't tell me you all fuck the maid and the gardener!' Jan burst out nearly laughing.

Sue laughed and answered, 'Jan you have to know who they are. Melinda and Lucinda are twin sisters who are absolutely stunning! And they really know how to run a household. They take care of everything inside Rob's home and free up Rob and Trish's time to be with the girls. And yes, they often work in the nude and they are sometimes involved in the partying and the sex that goes on too.'

I watched as eyes rolled around the table.

'And you should see the gardener!' Sue went on. 'She's as cute as a button! She's young and blonde and slim. She's got a full crew of Mexican laborers, but she gets the work done. I know Rob was first attracted to her by the skimpy shorts and bra tops that she wears, but then we found out that she was a roommate to Tracy's teacher at school! We've all become great friends! They even came along on Rob and Trish's honeymoon cruise!' Once again the waitress appeared, this time with our breakfast. As she served the plates I looked at everyone and added, 'And the honeymoon cruise is another story all together!'

As we ate Nikki spoke to us all. 'You know Rob, I feel as if I've known you for such a long time, but I'm really just meeting you. Sue and I have shared so much in the past few years and a lot of it has been about you and Trish. But it was only something I could read. When Sue and I chat, we share something deeper, but in the end, I was still only touching myself. Being with you here and now is like the world is opening up. I can see you and hear you and touch you, and I want more. I can hold Sue's hand and hug her and it's like a dream is coming true. Even Deb knows how much I've wanted this for so long. It's just so amazing!'

'That's for sure!' Deb broke in. 'We have a photo of Sue on the wall in our house. I was kind of jealous of it at first, but I also saw how much you meant to Nikki and so I just let it be. Now I'm beginning to realize how and why you guys are so special. And Nikki I understand and appreciate it all. Sue helped to save you before I was even in the picture, and I'm glad for all of us that she did.'

Jan was sitting quietly taking it all in. She spoke up and changed the subject slightly.

'So Rob, do you think that if I brought my boys to visit you and their cousins in Arizona, that their Aunt Trish might be able to teach them about how to behave around girls?'

I laughed for a moment and replied. 'Jan I would love it if you came to visit us in Sedona. As for teaching the boys, I expect that they've already learned quite a bit. Perhaps Trish and the girls could help to shape and fine tune what they've learned so far. At the very least, I'm sure that they would be thrilled to get to know their cousins!'

Everyone understood the double entendre and there was laughter around the table.

Jan went on. 'So if we come to Arizona should we plan on being naked at your house?'

I laughed again. 'Only if you want to. And if it makes you or the boys uncomfortable to see us in the nude, then we'll keep our clothes on out of respect for you. But right now I don't think you should worry about that. I'd love to have you come visit us, but we can work out all that other stuff once you start planning your trip.'

I noticed Sue starting to fan herself. She held the front of her top out and waved her hand to blow a breeze down her shirt. When she caught my eye she said, 'It's getting warm here in the sun! I wish I had worn a skirt like Sally and Deb. These jeans are hot.'

I jokingly replied. 'Well you could take them off.'

Sue shot back, 'If I had a thong or bikini bottom on, I'd do it in a second, but I'm afraid that today I'm only wearing one layer.'

'I know what you mean Sue,' said Jan, 'I'm getting hot too. Maybe we should find a shop or boutique where we can buy some shorts or skirts.'

Deb looked over at Nikki. 'Hey Nik, do you think they'd like to go to Wendy's?'

Nikki grinned.

'What's Wendy's?' Sue asked.

'It's a little shop that Deb likes to take me to.' Nikki answered. 'They have sexy clothes and swimsuits. Sometimes Deb and I like to show off, Deb especially. She makes me do things I'd be afraid to do on my own. But Wendy's has good clothes for when we're in that kind of mood.'

'Well I'm always in that kind of mood!' Sue volunteered.

'And I'm feeling pretty daring today.' Said Jan. 'What about you Sally?'

Sally giggled and then answered. 'I'm already wearing a skirt, but I must admit, this thong is getting kind of warm.' I looked over at her as she hiked up her skirt and peeled off her panties. She was mostly concealed by the table, but since she was seated beside me I had a clear view as did Jan on her other side. She pulled her skirt back down and smoothed it and then held up her thong. 'Anybody want this? Deb I noticed that you don't have anything under your skirt. Are we twins now?'

Deb winked at Nikki. 'I think we need to go to Wendy's. Rob, you don't mind if we girls do a little shopping do you?'

Nikki grinned. 'I happen to know that Rob will be glad to take us all to Wendy's. And I'm pretty sure that Wendy will take good care of him while we shop. And once we're done, we should all be able to thank him and take care of him too!'

I signaled the waitress and she brought the check. I had to admit that it was getting warm in the sun. It as burning off the mist from the falls and shining brightly on our table. I paid the tab and we rose to leave. My eyes were darting back and forth as I watched Sally and Deb stand up from their chairs. I got a flash of both of their pussies in the process. As we turned to walk out Deb put her hand in my crotch and gave me a squeeze. Then Sally turned to face me and held her panties, clutched in her fist, up to my nose.

'Thank you for breakfast Rob. Something about it got me really hot...and wet! Do you like the aroma? You can have some more later on. Maybe we can find a private dressing room at Wendy's.'

My head was spinning from the scent of Sally's thong. And the thought of getting her into a changing booth was arousing to my cock even though it was trapped inside the buttons of my jeans. I reached behind her and gave her ass a little squeeze. My hand was gripping the hem of her denim skirt as well as a fair amount of flesh. When she turned and walked away I was treated to a generous peek at her ass. The other restaurant patrons were getting a nice show as well.

The valet brought the car up and held the doors while Deb and Sally made no pretense about flashing their bare pussies for him as they stepped up into the car. He closed the doors and smiled at me as I engaged the vehicle and drove away.

Deb directed me back across the border and into the downtown section of the city. In the rearview mirror I observed Sue and Nikki holding hands and stroking each others' legs and bodies. Jan and Sally caught on and began a kissing and stroking session of their own. Meanwhile in the front passenger seat, Deb was leaning against the door and spreading her legs for me. While she occasionally glanced back to observe her lover in a passionate embrace with my friend Sue, she probed her own pussy with her fingers and licked her lips seductively for my eyes only. More than once she leaned across the console and put her hand on my jeans and squeezed my hardening cock through the denim. She had me very close to creaming her panties when she told me to turn into a parking structure. I drove up the ramps past rows of parked cars until I got to a level where the spaces were empty. I backed the car into a space and put it in park. Deb was now stuffing her hand down my pants and kissing my mouth. Our tongues were dancing together and our spit was well blended.

I looked into the mirror again and observed the other two couples in similar embraces. When Deb finally broke our kiss she turned to see the others.

'Well are we going shopping or should we just have an orgy in the car?' she asked.

Sue laughed. 'I have got to get out of these jeans, one way or the other, and I know that if I was wearing a skirt, Nikki would have her fist in my cunt by now and I'd be cumming all over her hand! And I want to do the same to her. There's not enough room in this back seat! Let's get out of here.'

Sally was busy sucking on Jan's nipples while Jan held her face and directed her to the most sensitive spots. 'I hate to stop now, but I want to get out of these pants too. C'mon Sally let's go find some looser clothes. I'm in a mood to fuck, but I need to be wearing something that gives you easier access, especially if we're gonna do it in public like this.' Then she added, 'Oh my god, listen to me! I can't believe I just said that. I've become a sex fiend.'

I opened the door and we all slowly got out of the car. I watched the women as they all straightened their clothes. I looked down and realized that my shirt was also untucked. I reached down and stuffed it back into my jeans. I felt the smooth satin of Deb's thong against my bare semi hard dick. I flicked my fingertips to adjust the silkiness around the helmet of my cock.

We were quiet as we walked down the stairwell to the street, but once we were out in the sunlight again we joined hands. Deb held Nikki's left hand while Sue held her right. I found myself between Jan and Sally as we walked three abreast down the sidewalk. It was only a block and we found ourselves at the entrance to Wendy's. The display window featured two scantily clad mannequins and an array of accessories including some soft core sex toys and light bondage devices. It didn't appear to be a store that focused primarily on sexual materials but rather featured them in addition to the fashion items and clothing.

We stepped inside and the lone saleswoman immediately greeted us.

'Why Deborah and Nikki how nice to see you again! How are you today?'

Deb replied, 'Just great Wendy, how are you? Say hi to our friends. This is Sue and Jan and Sally and this handsome hunk is Rob.'

'Hello to you all. Rob, how is it that you have all of these women with you today?'

I hesitated at first. 'I've been kidnapped. But I'm hoping that they won't send a ransom note.'

'Well don't look for me to rescue you! I know how dangerous this pair can be.' I liked Wendy's quick sarcasm. 'Deb, how can I help you today?'

'We were all having breakfast together at the casino and we started to get hot in the sun. We need some lighter weight clothing for the rest of the day.'

'Was the sun the only thing that made you hot?'

Sue and Jan were already pawing through the racks. Nikki stepped over to join them at a carousel of skirts and shorts. Sally headed for a dress rack. Deb took my hand and led me across the store.

'Rob, Wendy even has a few things here that might fit you. Let's see what we can find.' She took me to a wall that featured a row of tshirts and tank tops and a lower bar with shorts and briefs and thongs for men. She started removing the hangers from the bar and holding them up for us to see. I said nothing but Deb picked out a few thongs for me to try on. The others were all heading for the changing rooms. Deb and I followed them to the back of the store where there were two rooms behind loose curtains. Jan and sally were in the one on the left and Sue and Nikki took the one on the right. Deb looked around the store. We were the only customers. Then she called out to Wendy.

'Wendy you don't mind if Rob undresses to try these on do you?'

'Of course not, I'll close the front door for a while. Nobody will bother you.'

'Oh you don't need to lock the door. Rob might even like it if someone else comes in to shop. He might need another opinion. OK Rob, drop your jeans. I was standing outside the dressing rooms but I could see past the curtains to where Nikki had stripped down to her panties and Sally and Jan were similarly undressed in their room. Deb began to unbuckle my belt. I looked over at Wendy who was watching and she winked at me. I figured 'what the hell' and unbuttoned my jeans. As I opened the fly, Deb's pink thong fell out. She bent down and picked it up. She held it up to her face.

'Mmm, still dry but I like the way it smells. What do you think?' She pressed it to my nose and I inhaled the combined aromas of my own sweat and Deb's fresh vagina. Then she reached down and held my cock in her fist. It stiffened with her touch. 'Ooo this might be too big to fit into these. Maybe we should just leave it out for a while. Wait here.'

I stood there stunned while Deb turned and walked over to a dress rack. She pulled a couple of short sundresses off the bar and brought them back to where I was standing. Wendy came over and offered to hold them. Deb handed her the hangers and then crossed her hands at her waist. In an instant she had pulled her tank top over her head and she stood before me as I admired her full breasts. Her nipples were hard and stood out, begging to be touched. But before I could move she was unbuttoning her skirt and pushing it to the floor. Now she was totally naked. I glanced toward the front window and realized that people outside on the sidewalk might see her. I still had on a shirt, but my pants were on the floor and my cock was standing up now.

Wendy handed Deb one of the dresses and I watched as she slipped it over her head and pulled it down. It was very short and just barely covered her pelvis. The top fit snuggly and she adjusted her boobs into the cups of the dress. She pushed the curtain aside to Sue and Nikki's dressing room and stepped in to admire herself in the mirror. From the rear I could see the cheeks of her ass beneath the hem. Nikki was trying on a short skirt but her breasts were bare. Sue was naked.

'What do you think Nik? I bet this would look better on you.'

'I like it. Let me try it.'

Nikki pushed her skirt down as Deb pulled the dress over her head. For a moment all three girls were naked in front of me. I felt Wendy's hand on my penis and she began a slow stroking motion. 'I guess these girls don't mind if you watch them dressing.' She said as she brought me to a rock hard state. 'And it feels like you don't mind watching.'

Nikki put on the dress and adjusted it. It did look better on her. It was just a tad longer over her butt and it held her tits nicely. She stood in front of the mirror and admired herself. Then she turned and faced me.

'Bend over.' Deb ordered her. Nikki did as she was told and in doing so she exposed her bare ass and cunt in the mirror. Sue and Deb and I were all watching closely. Deb reached down and ran her finger along Nikki's crack. We could all see that she was wet.

'Mmm, yes this is good.' Deb purred. She held her finger up to Sue's lips. Sue stuck out her tongue and licked it clean.

Just then Jan and Sally pushed their curtain open. 'Hey, what's going on out here?' Jan asked as they took in the scene before them. Sue was bending down to lick Nikki's pussy from behind in front of the mirror. Deb was still nude and she took my hand and pulled me into the room.

'Wendy I haven't had a cock inside of me in over two years, but right now I just want this. Do you mind if I fuck this guy in here?'

It won't be the first time that it's happened in there.' Wendy answered. 'Mind if we watch?'

'Oh yeah, I want you all to watch!'

She pushed me down onto the small bench on the wall and knelt down in front of me. I watched as she bent forward and teased my cock head with the tip of her tongue. Nikki was behind her rubbing her pussy. I could hear the squishy sounds of her wet cunt. After about a minute she stood up and then turned her back to me. Slowly she lowered herself onto my missle and all of the girls were able to see her face as she impaled herself on me. She was warm and wet and tight. I sat still as she pumped herself on my cock. Nikki got down on her knees and pressed her face into Deb's puss. I could feel her chin on my dick while she nibbled on Deb's clit. Deb was panting and heaving. I've never seen a girl get so hot and orgasmic so quickly. In less than two minutes I felt the warm wet rush of her cum bathing my dick.

'Oh yeah! Oh God! Mmm I'm cumming! She cried out! 'Wendy, give me that pink thong!'

Wendy bent down and retrieved Deb's thong that was on the floor. She handed it to Deb. Deb pressed it into her crotch and blotted her cum as it flowed from her quim.

'OK Rob, I want you to cum now! C'mon stud, give it to me.'

Her words were enough to bring me to the brink. 'Oh yeah! Here it comes. Get ready baby.' I could feel my seed boiling as it shot its way up my pole and just as the first shot was firing Deb raised herself up and I popped out into her hand. She covered my dick with the silky thong and pumped me as I unloaded into the shiny satin cloth.

'Oh god that is so hot!' I heard Jan saying under her breath. 'Touch me Sal. Feel how wet I am.'

I looked up to see Sally reaching under Jan's dress to stroke her vaginal lips. She produced a slick digit and sucked it into her mouth. I glanced at Sue just as she was about to speak.

'You know Rob, I've watched you cum many times, but this may be one of the hottest!'

I was holding on to Deb's hips and I leaned forward to press my face against her back. She was sweaty and I instinctively kissed and licked the drops of sweat from her smooth soft skin. She leaned her head back and I raised up to nibble on her earlobes. 'Oh yeah, that was nice Rob. I had forgotten that you guys can feel good in there sometimes.' She stood up and turned around. I was at eye level with her pussy. Her lips were swollen and had that freshly fucked look about them. I licked her and she pulled me tightly to her belly. I pressed my tongue on her clit and felt her jerk as she had another orgasm. I caught some of her cum in my mouth and then felt the silk again as he wiped her pussy and my face with the cum soaked thong.

She stepped back and turned around to face Nikki. She pulled her close and they hugged and kissed. It was incredibly erotic to observe their passion for each other. Then Deb displayed her dominate role by holding her thong up to Nikki's mouth. She pushed against her lips and forced her to lick and taste the combined cum soaked satin. Nikki eagerly gobbled it into her mouth.

'Oh God I'm dripping wet.' Said Jan as she stood there watching.

Sally put her hand between Jan's legs and rubbed her pussy. Then she lifted Jan's dress and pulled her panties down to the floor. Jan voluntarily stepped out of them. Sally stood up and started to lick the crotch of Jan's thong. I couldn't believe what I was watching.

Sue was still undressed and I watched her bend down to pick up the skirt that Nikki had taken off earlier. She put it on and checked to see how it fit. She was apparently satisfied because she turned to Nikki and said, 'I like this on me. Do you mind if I take it?'

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers