Traveling East Ch. 03

Story Info
A morning of flashing leads to an afternoon orgy.
2.1k words
4.72
49.5k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

Deb was in the front passenger seat giving me directions back across the border and back to our hotel. She was turned facing me as I drove and her legs were parted enough to give me a nice view of her damp pussy. Her lips were still puffy and red with a freshly fucked look. I had a hard on growing in my pants but it was stifled by the three thong panties that had been buried in my jeans by Deb, Sally and Jan.

In the rear view mirror I could see Nikki and Sue making out in the seat behind me and Jan and Sally groping each other in the seat all the way in the rear of the Hummer. There were sounds of kisses and fingers squishing in pussies and sighs of erotic pleasure. Deb was well aware of the noises too and she fixed her eyes on mine as I watched her insert a finger in her dripping cunt. If that wasn't enough, she looked like she was stimulating her own g-spot, because she was orgasming within seconds! I could barely keep my eye on the road.

'You are incredible!' I said to her as she stuffed another finger into her honeypot.

'You wanna taste?' she asked as she pulled them out and held them up to my face. I opened my mouth and it was quickly filled with her gooey fingers. I licked them clean as Deb twisted and turned her hand between my lips. When I had slobbered off the last taste of Deb's cum she ran her hand down my shirt and grabbed my cock through my jeans. Her grip was softened by the panties that surrounded my meat, but there was no denying my arousal.

All too soon we were back at the hotel. The valet was ready at my door and I was trying to adjust my package so as not to look too excited. I really didn't need to worry though because when he and his partner opened the other doors their eyes were all over the legs and pussies that were splayed out for their viewing pleasure. I could have dropped a bag full of money all over the ground and they never would have noticed.

But once I caught on to what was happening I couldn't stop watching either. When Nikki stepped out and stood at the door behind me, the bottom of her dress was only covering the top half of her ass and her shaved pussy was fully exposed! Now the valet was torn between staring at the heavenly sight between Nikki's legs or watching Jan climbing out from the third seat. Her dress was practically up to her waist and there was no pretense of what was going on. She smiled at the man and their eyes met for just a moment before his gaze was drawn back to her crotch. She reached for his hand he helped her with the big step down. She made sure she was firmly planted on the ground before she thanked him and then tugged the hem of her dress back down to its full length, (which still only barely covered the light tuft of hair above her hot vaginal lips). I could still see her puffy vulva even from my angle.

I'm sure that Deb and Sue and Sally had given the other doorman a similar show on the opposite side of the truck. The fellow was totally speechless as he handed me my claim ticket and they both just stood and stared as we all walked across the drive and into the hotel lobby. In fact I noticed almost every head in the hotel turning to watch the five incredibly sexy women in their skimpy new clothes.

Deb grabbed my hand and squeezed it as she said, 'Oh Rob this is going to be so cool! We have to take the glass elevator!'

We had been using the regular elevator but there was another one that overlooked the lobby just to our right. It was just descending to the ground level when Deb pointed it out to me.

I rolled my eyes and said 'Oh yeah! This should be fun!'

The six of us made our way to the door. I held it open as the girls all stepped inside. As the door closed I pushed the button for the top floor. The ladies were all turned and facing the glass when the car began to rise. I looked out and noticed all of the people watching as we glided upward. And as the girls stood there nearly every head in the lobby tilted backwards to follow the classic upskirt show that was happening in the glass elevator. Sue was waving to some of the men below her as we passed by our floor. We got all the way to the top floor and we stepped out into the hallway before Jan realized that we were on the wrong level and said something.

'This isn't our floor. What happened?'

I just stood there grinning.

'Oh Rob! You little devil. We're gonna have to show our asses and cunnies again now when we go back down to our floor, right?'

The others caught on and giggled as we all slowly turned and entered the glass car again. Most of the voyeurs were still watching as the girls all waved now and we began the slow descent to our floor. They all gave a final wave and Deb and Sue even bent over a little to moon the audience when we finally got off and made our way down the hall to our rooms. We were laughing and giggling like little kids when we opened the doors and got back inside.

'Well stud, I think you're the envy of every man in Niagara Falls today!' Sally spanked me playfully. 'You've got five horny women all worked up and exposing themselves all over town. But now what can you do about satisfying our real needs?'

Jan came over and rubbed her body up against me. 'Yeah Rob, what are you gonna do about this?' She pulled the hem of her dress up over her hips again and showed me her hot cunt. 'Sally and I both need something that you've got. And we need it right here and we need it right now! And I wouldn't be surprised if Sue and Nikki and Deb all want some of it too.'

I glanced over at Sue. She and Deb were running their hands all over each other as they prepared for a sensual embrace and a kiss. I heard the toilet flush and realized that Nikki had disappeared into the bathroom. The water was running while she washed her hands and Sue and Deb were going at it. Sally was unbuttoning my jeans when Nikki walked out of the bathroom.

'Oh god I can't believe how wet my pussy is!' she said as she came back into the room. 'I need someone to lick all this cum off my legs.' She put her foot up on the chair so we could see the slick wet slime on the inside of her thighs.

'Hang on honey.' Sally told her. 'We'll let Rob do that for you as soon as we get him out of these pants so Jan and I can take turns riding his cock. You might even want to take a ride too if he can last long enough.'

She pulled my fly open and the three pair of panties dropped to the floor. Jan bent down and picked them up while Sally pulled my jeans down and helped me kick off my boots. Jan held the thongs to her nose and inhaled the musky aroma deeply.

'Ahhh!' she said as she pressed the wad of silk into my face. 'Little brother I never knew that I could enjoy the smell of nasty underwear this much! Do you love it too?'

'Mmm, it's knowing where they came from that makes them so hot.

I stepped out of my jeans and Sally pushed me over to the bed where Nikki had now removed her dress and was laying with her arms and legs spread out for me. I looked into her eyes and I could tell that she wanted as much of me as she could get. With Jan and Sally focusing on my crotch she would have to settle for sitting on my face, at least at first. So I laid down next to her and kissed her lips. Her tongue darted out and we traded spit. I felt a mouth on my cock. I wasn't sure if it belonged to Sally or my big sister, but I was content to let them have their way. I gently pulled on Nikki and encouraged her to move up. I kissed her neck and her nipple as she glided up my body. Then I tasted her belly button and soon I sensed the musky aroma of her willing cunt. She straddled my face and settled down for a good old fashioned tongue lashing.

Nikki really knows how to get a tongue inside her and how to move so that it touches the right places. Between her full weight on my chest and shoulders, and Jan and Sally on my legs and hips, I couldn't move anyway. So I just pushed my mouth and tongue upwards and Nikki drove herself on her orgasmic joy ride.

There were two mouths and twenty fingers playing with my love toy and my fun bag and even the dark hole behind them all. It was fantastic! They had my rocket ready to launch and as I began to sense some movement on the mattress, one of the astronauts mounted me and suddenly my missile was vagina bound.

It was Sally. I was able to discover this when my sister shifted around to attempt to share Nikki's pussy with me. We wound up kissing each other while we licked and probed at Nikki's gash. I could also feel Jan's hand massaging my pelvis while she simultaneously rubbed Sally's clit. It must have been the right touch because suddenly Nikki was gushing on my face and Sally was screaming with delight as she rode my cock to her pinnacle of pleasure. Jan moved back down along my body and coaxed her girlfriend off of my dick. Sally moved forward and snuggled up to Nikki's backside. She put her arms around Nikki's waist and hugged her. But then Nikki stood up on her knees and broke the embrace. It was only for a moment though as she turned around and then sat back down. Now she was facing Sally and they wasted no time in resuming a passionate soulful open mouthed kiss while tugging and twisting on each others' hardening nipples.

Jan had taken Sally's place on my love rocket and was preparing to blast off. My nose and tongue were now buried deep in Nikki's ass crack and it was divine. The flavors of her butt sweat and cum were combining to create a gourmet feast for my sexual taste buds. Having all three of these women riding me like this was too much. I felt the fuel boiling up inside me. I tried to call out to Jan to warn her, but my cries were muffled by Nikki's hot ass. Jan knew what was happening though because she could feel it inside. And she rode it well. Just as I started to spray gobs of love slime inside of her, I felt the hot flow of her cum washing over my organ and out of her hole into my lap. Nikki was in the middle of a series of mini orgasms and I was drinking the nectar that she emitted from every orifice I could taste. My own orgasm seemed to go on forever. I hadn't cum since Deb had pumped me in the clothing store this morning, and we had spent the hours since then in a giant tease. I was loaded and ready and it took a long time to fire it all.

But Jan took it all and once again I marveled at the fact that here I was in the middle of an orgy with five gorgeous females, and I had just fucked my big sister, a woman who I had barely had contact with for over ten years. And now we were discussing the possibility of her coming to visit my home, where she could fuck not only me, but my wife and my stepdaughters, and if things went as we thought they might, her sons would be in on that orgy as well! What a life I have!

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers