Traveling New Bi-Ways... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

I stopped and Ken pulled D's legs and hips up onto the bed. He rolled her on her side and buried his head between her thighs. His legs were angled across the bed. D motioned to me. I got on the bed beside her. She placed her hand on my cock and she told me to move around where she could get to it better. I did, and she immediately slipped her lips over and down my cock as far as she could go. I watched for a few minutes as she blew me and as Ken ate her. I reached over and took a hold of Ken's cock. It was tight against his stomach and as hard as a rock. D stopped sucking me so I could lie down on my left side facing Ken. D rolled up on her side and between my legs. She was on her right side facing me and Ken. I lowered my right leg so it was propped over her. Ken was lying on his right side. He never missed a lick or a suck during all of this moving about. D resumed sucking my cock again. I licked Ken's cock up and down, then slipped it into my mouth as far as I could get it. We were in a daisy chain and I hoped no one was in a hurry to break this cocksucking, and cunt eating circle.

Ken's cock felt good in my mouth. When hard, his cock was about 8 inches in length and it was comfortably thick. I held his balls as I bobbed my head up and down. I'd take his cock out of my mouth occasionally and run the tip of my tongue around the rim of the crown. Then I'd move to the base, start at his balls and slide my tongue up to the crown, put his cockhead in my mouth, then plunge as far down his cock as I could go. I could get, maybe, 5 inches of Ken's stiff cock into my mouth. I wondered if D could deep throat, and, if so, could she teach me the technique. As I sucked and played with his balls, I moved a hand back between his legs. I pressed a finger tip on his pucker. Ken moved his leg to give me access. I was pushing my finger into his asshole when D stopped sucking me. She said, "Here," and pushed a tube of lubricant toward me.

Then she continued sucking my cock. I stopped sucking Ken long enough to open the tube and squeeze some lube onto my fingers. Even then I didn't take his cock out of my mouth. I spread the lube around his pucker and my slick finger slid easily into his asshole. My finger was fully inserted up his ass. I rotated it a bit and moved it in and out. Ken moved his leg and his cock got harder in my mouth. I pulled my finger out with a pop, lubed two fingers and worked them into his ass. I stopped sucking him off and concentrated on finger fucking his ass. I kept his cock in my mouth, but I focused on Ken's asshole. Eventually I was able to get three fingers in together. My fingers are larger than D's so Ken's asshole was stretched more. I rotated and pushed my fingers a deep as I could. D stopped sucking me and crawled out from between my legs. Ken had stopped eating her when I slipped the three fingers up his ass.

D arranged some pillows and told me to lie on my back on them. I pulled my fingers out of Ken's ass and moved onto the pillows. Ken moved up so he was kneeling by my head. D gave my cock one long slow suck, then she turned so she was facing my feet, straddled me, dropped down to her knees and guided my cock into her cunt. She settled down until I was fully sheathed inside her warm tight cunt. She was rubbing her clit and occasionally she would stroke my balls. Ken's cock was jutting in my face. I laid back and he moved so his balls were dangling over my face. I licked his balls, then gently sucked one into my mouth. At the same time, I slid three fingers back into his asshole. Ken raised up and his ball popped out of my mouth. I held my hand and arm still and Ken started ride up and down on my fingers. His breathing was rapid and hard. D laid back on top of me. She grasped Ken's cock and started jacking him as she licked his balls. I stretched my other arm so I could fondle and stroke her clit. Ken's breathing was getting ragged. He stopped pumping my fingers up his ass. I pulled my fingers out for a second, the re-inserted the index and middle fingers. I rotated my wrist back and forth and stretched my fingers. I was probing for his prostate. D was still stroking his cock and sucking his balls. I was just barely able to touch his gland. Ken arched his head back and groaned.

His cock jerked upright and he blew his load. Wads of cum flew up into the air then fell on D and I. I felt D's vaginal muscles tighten around my cock. She sat up and started her cinder sifting motion that stiffened my cock even more. My fingers were still up Ken's ass. He had relaxed a bit and his cock was not as rigid. D leaned back again. She slipped my cock out of her cunt and started jacking me. She laid back on me, put her hand by mine and slid one finger into Ken's ass beside mine. She then raised her head and sucked Ken's cockhead into her mouth. The pace of her stroking increased. Ken pulled his cock out of D's mouth. He leaned forward, held my head in his hands, and gave me a French kiss. That was totally unexpected. My coke stiffened some more and my balls started to tighten. As I kissed Ken back, I blew my load onto D's belly.

She continued to stroke me until I stopped cumming. Ken moved away from us and our fingers popped out of his ass. Ken moved around between D's legs and started to suck her clit. He ignored my cock, but his face would brush against it as he licked up and down D's lips and slit. I put my arm around D and stroked her breast and nipples. She started to cum. Her orgasm wasn't thunderous like the night before. I held her until she relaxed. Ken moved up beside us. He kissed D, then me. His face was covered with her juices and my cum. We all tasted each other as we kissed. D rolled off me and onto her side. I rolled onto my side behind her. Her back was against my stomach and my cock was pressed against her butt. Ken lay down behind me on his side. He pushed his cock against my butt and put one arm over both of us. We slept.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12