Traveling New Bi-Ways... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were getting shaky. In a hoarse voice, which I didn’t recognize as my own I pleaded, “Let’s go some place where we can lie down. My legs are about ready to collapse.” Besides I wanted to get in a position when I could suck Ken’s cock. I wanted to feel his cock shaft gliding between my lips.

Ken looked up at me as he pulled his mouth off me, “Good, Huh?” First D then Anne each gave my cock several quick sucks. Then they leaned across in front of me and gave each other a mouth-probing kiss. My cock rubbed against their faces as they sucked each other’s tongue.

The three of them stood up together. D had a look of lust on her face. Anne’s eyes were sort of glazed and far away looking. Ken had a large hard-on.

D led the way into the house. She bypassed the bedroom wing and proceeded to the den. She stopped us in front of the fireplace. Anne immediately leaned over and took Ken’s cockhead into her mouth. She held it there as she sank to her knees in front of him. She took his cockhead out of her mouth and licked the underbelly of his cock from balls to cockhead. Then she plunged her mouth down his cock shaft.

D got on her knees in front of me. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my ball sac just beneath my cock. She closed the rest of her fingers around my balls. My nuts were held within her fist. She gently squeezed my balls and tugged my ball sac as she ran her tongue all around and over my cockhead.

Ken was beginning to fuck Anne’s face. D stopped teasing me. She stopped Anne and Ken. “Why don’t you boys show us a 69?” She guided Ken to a heavily padded and upholstered bench in front of the fireplace. It was long enough that two people could stretch out full length on it and still have room to spare.

She pushed Ken down onto his back then she grasped his cock. She held it upright, “All yours, Brad.”

Rather than swing my leg over the top of Ken so we could get into a 69 position, I got on my knees beside his waist. I positioned myself so his cock was in line with my face and mouth. I picked up Ken’s cock and held it to my lips. I slid his fat cockhead through my lips and into my mouth.

After adjusting my position a little, I proceeded to slide my lips down his cock shaft. I tried to swallow Ken’s cock as smoothly as I could. I felt his cockhead slip into my esophagus then I felt my chin press against his pubic hair and pubic bone.

I pulled my head back until his cockhead cleared my mouth then I swallowed Ken again. I did this several times before looking around. Anne was sort of hunched over as she watched. I could see that she had at least two fingers pushed into her pussy.

D was fingering her clit with one hand and twisting a nipple with the other. Ken was just lying back and enjoying the blowjob. I resumed sucking him off. I alternated deep throat with some serious circle and figure eight sucking. Ken began to hump his hips.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and held it pointed straight up as I began to jack him off. When Ken began to cum, I held his cock so he blew his load straight into the air. But there weren’t any women to observe. Anne and D were engaged in a serious 69 beside us on the floor. D was on her back and Anne was on her knees over D’s head. The way they were positioned allowed us to watch D eat Anne’s pussy. Ken’s hard-on was restored as he watched the women and stroked his cock. He got on his knees behind Anne. D licked the bottom of his cock as he pushed it into Anne.

Anne raised her head and looked over her shoulder at him. She pushed her butt back against Ken. He pumped her a few times then Anne moved away from him and from over D. She got on her back and spread her legs. Ken crawled over to her. He remained on his knees as he held his cock and rubbed it over Anne’s pussy. Her copper red pubic hair was all wet from the eating out she had received from D.

Anne made little mewing noises as Ken entered her and began to fuck her with a long steady motion. I looked at down at D. She was lying quietly. Her neatly trimmed blonde pussy hair was also wet and matted with Anne’s spit and her own juices. I looked again at Anne. She was squeezing her breasts as Ken pumped her pussy.

I got on my knees between D’s spread legs, lowered my face to her cunt and ran my tongue up her sopping wet slit. She inhaled and pulled her knees up as my tongue touched her clit. I slipped my lips over it and gently sucked. She must have been sensitive from Anne’s attention because she touched my cheek and pushed me away.

I raised my head. D had pushed herself up on her elbows. She looked at me, “Fuck me hard, Brad.” Then she lay back down. I got on me knees. I looked at Anne and Ken. They didn’t even know we were next to them. I ran my cockhead up and down between D’s wet lips then I guided my cock into her hot slot.

I put my hands under D’s raised knees and lifted her legs up so her calves rested on my shoulders. I scooted as close as I could to her and began to hump her with long strokes.

Anne’s mewing was noticeably louder. Ken was grunting and panting. I looked down and Anne and D were gripping each other’s wrist. Anne began bucking her hips. Ken began short fast strokes and Anne’s bucking hips kept pace with him. He arched his back and moaned, “Gahhhhh.” Anne’s mewing turned to a deep purring as Ken blew his second load of the night deep into her.

Ken pulled his cock out and shot the remainder of his cum onto her belly and cunt. D dropped her legs from off my shoulders then her vaginal muscles gripped my cock. I tried to keep pumping her pussy, but her vaginal muscles held me rather tightly.

D relaxed her cock lock and began to hump me. I kept pace with her until she used the vaginal grip again. This time, rather than a cock lock, her vaginal muscles seemed to ripple up and down my cock. I had never felt this type of sensation before. I put my hands on her thighs and stopped trying to fuck her.

D was milking my cock with her cunt. She was looking at me and smiling. Suddenly she thrust her hips up and drove my cock balls deep inside her. I gave about her three or four deep strokes when the rippling motion began again.

I couldn’t resist. I arched my back and drove my cock deep into D’s body. My cum boiled up and blasted into her. She reached down and literally jerked my cock out her pussy. D held me as I shot most of my load over her belly. I settled back onto my haunches.

Ken was on his side beside Anne, whom seemed to be asleep. D extended a hand. I pulled her up into a semi sitting position. She scooted away from me and sat up fully. “It looks like it is bedtime.”

I looked at the clock on the mantle. We had been sucking and fucking for almost three hours. “You’re right. Guess we ought to help the soft core to bed.”

I turned and scooped up Anne. D stood then helped me to my feet with my burden of a fucked out Anne. D pulled Ken to his feet. I followed them into their bedroom. D sort of leaned Ken against me as she pulled the covers of their California King bed back

I put Anne down then we helped Ken lay down beside her. D walked around to the other side of the bed. She indicated that I should lie down. I lay close to Anne and D lay down beside me. D rolled over on top of me and thrust her tongue in my mouth.

The last thing I remembered as I fell asleep was the smell of sweat, pussy juices, hot cum, cum coated cocks and fresh fucked cunts.

12