Traveling Rapist (The Beginning)

Story Info
How it all got started.
4.9k words
4.07
42.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts when I was a teenager, and I was always the idea guy among all my friends. You know the type, let's build this, let's do this or that and all my friends following. I was pretty independent and always had a Dominant personality. I joined the Marine Corps at 22 after college, did my 4 years, left and started my own business.

I sold the business and retired at the age of 41. I know it was pretty young to retire, but I figured if I got bored, I could always find things to keep me busy. I wanted to travel from a motor coach so I could see this beautiful country, meet all kinds of people, and hopefully have some fun along the way.

As far as women I was always attracted to submissive women, and I loved BDSM, loved the feeling of power over a woman that trusted me to tie her up, and use her body for my fucktoy. whipping, spanking, anal play, piss games, humiliation, taboo subjects that may shock some, well you name it. I was willing to try anything a submissive needed to reach that special place called sub-space.

Over the years I had the pleasure of owning several sub missives and slaves and my life was good, until I came to the realization I needed more adrenaline in my life. I tried speed, boats, cars, even tried skydiving, and it was good but not sexual gratification. Then one day while traveling in my motor home to visit my sister in New Mexico, all that changed.

I guess first I should describe myself: I am a Caucasian male, brown hair always neat, brown eyes, 6'-2", 225 pounds, considered handsome and well endowed. My dick, is 11 inches long, very thick, and I am a very heavy cummer. (Funny my parents named me Richard and always called me Dick, I wonder if they knew something everyone else didn't.)

So anyway I am on the road in my brand new Phaeton motor home for her shakedown cruise. This thing is like a rolling luxury home, complete living room, big kitchen, huge bathroom and the master bedroom is enormous with a king size bed.

I had gotten a late start leaving Dallas, on my way to Albuquerque, and was a little tired. It was rocking on 6pm so I thought I would stay over in Amarillo for the night. Since these motor homes are completely self contained, you can park just about anywhere and feel at home.

Now I have been camping for years and found when traveling, the best place for an overnight stay is to find a big parking lot of a particular box store. (Which will remain nameless.) So anyway I pull in to the parking lot, find an out of the way spot, all the way in a quiet corner that no one uses, so I will not be in anyone's way.

I had gotten things set up, poured a glass of wine and was sitting on the sofa watching the world go by, when this beautiful creature caught my eye. She was this knock out blonde driving a SL550 convertible. She parked it well away from every other vehicle.(Probably thinking she better not get her sugar daddy's car dinged.)

One thing that caught my eye, was the way she looked out of place patronizing an ordinary box store. When I saw her get out of the car, her skirt rode up to reveal her stocking tops, and her long legs really caught my eye.

She looked to be in her mid to late 20's, about 5'-8" maybe 120, Her breasts had to be at least DD. She wore a tight skirt, with a long slit up the side of one leg, and cut about 4 inches above the knee, she had what looked to be 5 inch heels, a button up white blouse and her big tits were straining to get out.

She reminded me a lot of Kate Upton with bigger tits. She was definitely not my type, I don't like the 'trophy bitches', but just her overall attitude made my juices start to boil, and my adrenaline started to pump. I watched this prim and proper slut strut in the store, her ass moving like a rolling ocean under that tight skirt. She was fucking hot and she fucking knew it, and worse she flaunted it to every man and her body language said YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME.

I have no idea why, but I felt this uncontrollable urge to teach this uppity bitch a lesson, and I planned it out in my head.

As I said, I am a big guy, but I still take no chances on the road. I have my carry permit and go absolutely no where without my.380 on my hip, covered usually by a suit coat or jacket.

While she was in the store I laid out a few toys I will need in the bedroom: ropes, wrist cuffs, leg cuffs, crop, flogger, ball gag, nipple clamps, clit clamps, several vibrating eggs, and placed hand cuffs, a collar, and leash near the door. (I carry my toys because I planned on enjoying a submissive slut who I will tell you about in another story.)

So I waited until I saw her leave the store and I slowly wandered across the parking lot, trying to time it so I would be at her car as she arrived.

She was carrying several bags, and as she approached me I offered to assist. She looked at me like I was gum on her shoe, rolled her eyes at me, "No thank you," and she threw her bags in the trunk. This made all those thoughts about her being an uppity cunt a reality, and it made what I was about to do perfectly alright in my mind.

I grabbed her arm, swung her around, pulled my jacket back so she could see my pistol and told her, "You scream bitch and I will make that your last breath." I pulled her arm farther behind her back, making her tits jut out, "Do you understand slut!"

All she could do in her shocked state was piss herself and nod her head. I laughed at her, "Now isn't that funny the snob stuck up self-controlled bitch pissing herself."

This brought her down a peg, and when I realized she was pissing herself my cock got so fucking hard at the thought of how humiliating it must be for this uppity bitch.

I yanked her close to me as if to anyone that saw we were long lost lovers, and started for the motor home. My arm went up her back, under her hair, I grabbed a handful of hair at the base of her neck and yanked just hard enough to let her know I was in charge and she could not get away.

The piss still dribbling down her legs as she walked, "I am going to teach you a lesson slut.

"You will learn a cunt is a cunt, and you are definitely a fucking cunt to be used."

I opened the door and pushed her inside, slammed and locked the door. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the floor,"Take those piss soaked panties off bitch NOW!, I don't want you soiling my carpet slut."

She looked up and me, pleading and crying, "Please let me go, I won't, I won't tell a sole, please, please Mister."

I reached down and slapped her across the face, "Don't you understand English you uppity bitch I said take them off."

Crying she slipped her hands under her skirt and slowly pulled them down trying to be careful so I would not see much, "Oh so now you are a modest little bitch, you dressed like a slut with the slit up your skirt.

"Now you are afraid of showing a little leg, well it is too late for that you prick teasing slut."

Tears running down her cheeks, sobbing, "FUCK YOU, You KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!"

Holding out my hand, "Give them to me."

Her hand trembling, tears streaming down her cheeks, she held the panties out to me.

Ripping them from her hand and holding them in front of her, still soaking wet with her piss,"Just as I thought a little lacy white thong."

Looking up at me, pulling her skirt down as far as it would allow her, her stocking tops still visible to me, "Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you?"

"I could tell by one glance at you that you are so use to being the one in charge because you think you are so fucking beautiful,

"I am sure you get away with that with most men you cunt, but tonight you are going to learn just what you really are bitch,"

Wrapping my hand in her thick blonde hair yanking her head backwards,"Open that fucking mouth, you cunt."

She stared at me with a go to hell look of pure hate, I slapped her across the face again, "You must like me slapping you slut, I will continue beating you until you do as I say, now open that fucking mouth wide bitch."

She reluctantly opened her mouth, and I quickly shoved her nasty piss covered panties in her mouth,"Now if you spit them out I will make you pay slut."

Grabbing her by her arm I pull her to her feet, she struggles to get to the door, but I yank her around and slap her again,"Bitch I am getting the feeling you like to be slapped and beaten, now I can do it that way or you can calm down and you just may get out of here with all your looks intact. Do you understand bitch."

I pull the panties from her mouth and throw them on the floor, she looked at m but refused to answer,"I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH!"

She whispered, "Yes."

"THAT IS YES SIR, YOU FUCKING CUNT," slapping hard across her face.

Rubbing her cheek she yells, "YES SIR!"

"Much better you worthless piece of fuck meat." I pull her arms behind her back and slap the hand cuffs on her wrists, forcing those big fucking tits to strain against the thin material of her bra.

I slowly walk around in front of her, her eyes following my every move, still so much hate in her eyes, I smile as I admire my captured prey. I reach up and with one swift motion rip her blouse off, buttons flying all over. I let it fall over her hands, exposing her full bra covered tits.

I take a step back to admire those big fucking udders, spilling over the top of that lacy bra which was cut so low it barely covered her nipples, "You do dress like a slut, so you must really be a slut in there somewhere, but you seem to put on all these airs of being a rich bitch snob."

I slap her tits, and she winces, I slap them again and she tries to step back away, but the back of her legs catch on the sofa. I reach out and yank the waistband of her skirt and the button flies off, and the zipper rips. I let it fall to the floor at her feet. "Fuck bitch, you probably spend more money waxing that worthless cunt than most women spend on themselves in a year."

I flip my knife open, her eyes widen and she whimpers, "Please don't cut me, pleaseeee, I promise I will be good."

I slip my knife under the front of the bra and forcefully cut it off. Her big tits barely sag under the weight of being free, "Fuck I think to myself, these are the most beautiful fucking tits I have ever seen."

"So bitch you probably think these 'breasts' are perfect don't you?

"Well I will tell you they are just tits, and tits are for a man to use, you worthless fucking piece of shit."

She stares into my eyes, "Fuck You!" Tears welling in her eyes again as I slap her tit with my hand, "Fuck they are so firm, I think."

I slowly walk around her, my eyes taking her in, trying not to let her know I approve, thinking as I slowly circle her, "What a fucking body this slut has, long blonde hair down past her shoulders, her huge firm tits and dark pink nipples. A small waist, flat stomach and a small landing strip of blond hair above that perfectly formed pussy. Long legs with dark thigh high stockings and of course her small feet wearing some 'come fuck me' pumps."

I can't help but smile and she sees that I approve, I hold the collar and leash in front of her and ask,"Do you know what this is slut?"

She doesn't answer. I slap her tit hard this time, and her nipples immediately grow hard. "Fuck those nipples must be a full inch long, I think to myself." Telling me she is maybe coming along better than I thought. "Do you slut!?"

She hangs her head and whimpers, "A dog collar?"

"Yes slut and you are nothing more than a dog bitch right now to be used."

I place the collar and leash on her neck, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders. Yanking on the leash, "Follow me my bitch," Dragging her to the bedroom.

She was whimpering as I literally dragged her in to the bedroom, her eyes widened when she saw all the toys placed before her. "Please let me go, pleaseeeee. I promise not to tell anyone Sir."

Ignoring her, I turned her around, placed the wrist cuffs on before removing the hand cuffs and threw the remnants of her blouse on the floor.

Pushing her on her back on the bed, her legs splayed wide open where she quickly closed them to hide as much of that pussy as she could.

I laughed and said, "Slut I will know every inch of that whore body before I am through with you tonight."

Hooking a finger in the ring on one wrist cuff, grabbing a rope and dragging her closer to the head of the bed, binding her arm to the frame with the rope. She was struggling to not allow me access to her other arm, once she realized what was happening. Screaming at me, "NO PLEASE NO."

I picked up the crop and brought it down across one of her hard nipples. "Shut the fuck up BITCH!" She screamed in pain, and rubbed her tit with her free hand.

"Now bitch are you going to cooperate or shall I just beat your tits to a bloody pulp?"

Laughing, "I know how much these breasts mean to your success." I didn't have to strike her other tit as she placed her arm in position. She glared at me with such hatred in her eyes. I whispered, "Good girl"

Binding her wrist to the bed frame, attaching both ankle cuffs. Lifting one leg up and binding it to the overhead cabinet handle above the bed.

She was trying to roll over fighting me hard to not allow her to be bound so helpless.

I brought the crop down hard across her exposed pussy. She screamed louder than before and yelled, "FUCK YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

I struck her again harder. She was begging, "PLEASE, PLEASE don't tie me up, I will do anything, just don't tie me up Sir."

Ignoring her again, smiling at her, grabbing her ankle and stretching it over her head, and attaching it to the other cabinet handle, her legs spread wide open, her ass off the bed, her cunt and asshole stretched open and in plain view.

"Now at least you look the part bitch, you look like a nasty fucking slut." Stepping back to admire this beautiful site, so helpless, there for me to do with her what I will, and I was going to show no mercy.

Leaning down and whispering in her ear, "How does it feel to not be in total control of a man? You are not use to a man controlling you are you cunt?"

She glared at me and tried to spit in my face, but missed, "FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD."

Placing my thumb on her bottom lip and prying her mouth wide open, I spat in that open hole, "See how you like my spit you bitch."

I grabbed the ball gag and slipped it over her head. Waving the crop and slamming it down beside her head, "Open your fucking mouth you cunt."

She didn't hesitate knowing I would crack her hard again, and the pain was too much. Stuffing the ball in her mouth and tightening the strap. "Now bitch this will keep you quiet."

Picking up the flogger, slapping it across my hand, damn, I loved the sound of all those soft leather strands against flesh. Her eyes wide and never leaving the flogger.

Bringing it down lightly across her big firm tits, slowly at first, still just a light touch, then a little faster. She resisted, but eventually a low moan escaped her throat.

I moved the flogger down to her belly, still lightly alternating with harder, across the back of her thigh, first one thigh then the other...she tried hard not to, but she was moaning lightly and squirming as I worked the back of her thighs, and down to her ass. Her voice so low I could barely make out words like, "oh fuck, mummm, oh Goddd,"

Smiling down at her, "It's OK slut you can enjoy it, after all a fucking cum slut loves to be used like this, and you are nothing more than a worthless fucking cum slut."

Bringing the flogger down a little harder now, knowing she was enjoying it. I concentrated on her asshole and her cunt, lightly harder and then harder still.

She was trying her best to get her legs wider than they were, I took that to mean the slut wanted me to flog her harder, I was staring at her cunt as I flogged her and it was wet, juice was seeping from her fuck hole down to her ass.

I stood to the side of her, reached down and grabbed a nipple as I continued moving that flogger harder over her ass cheeks, thighs, cunt and asshole.

Twisting on her nipple, it was so fucking hard, standing nearly an inch away from her aureola. I placed a nipple clamp over that hard nipple, tightening it until she was screaming into her ball gag, then placed the clamp over the other nipple.

Finally her screaming stopped and the pleasurable pain began, and she was moaning as I pulled the chain between them, lifting her tits, stretching them, bringing the flogger down across her big firm tits and hard nipples, she was moaning and groaning more, giving in to the pleasure.

Reaching down and slipping one then two fingers in her sloppy wet cunt, her moaning got louder as I slid the third finger in that cunt. Rubbing my thumb over her wet asshole, her hips were moving into me now and I knew this uppity bitch wanted to cum.

"You are not going to cum bitch until I hear you say that you are a worthless cum slut, a piece of fuck meat.

"If you do cum I will beat you to within an inch of your life."

I ripped off the ball gag, and said, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND SLUT?"

In a husky voice, "Never, I am not a slut."

"OK bitch have it your way. "I rolled my fingers around her clit until it was a hard little stone peeking from under the hood and, then I placed the clit clamp on it and tightened it enough to make her cunt cream.

I could see juice flowing from her fuckhole, as she cried out and screamed, "PLEASE NO, please no, please, please, oh please, Ohhh Godddd yessss."

I slid down between her legs, placed my mouth over her open cunt and started sucking noisily, licking and sucking her juice.

She whimpered, "Oh please, Oh, oh, oh, please." She was trying to grind her hips into me.

My fingers pulling her cunt open wide and driving my tongue deep, my finger slipping inside her tight asshole. Lifting my head and looking into her eyes, "Please what slut?"

She moaned, "Please make me cum, oh please, I need to cum so bad, pleaseeee."

Slipping three fingers in her cunt hole and two in her ass, sawing them in and out, rolling my thumb over her clamped clit, her hips fucking in rythym with my hands.

"I need to cum, please Mister, I am a nasty fucking slut, please make me cum, PLEASE I NEED TO CUM NOW!"

I removed the clit clamp and quickly placed that hard nub in my mouth before the pain was too much to take, rolling my tongue over her clit and jamming my fingers deep and hard in both her fuck holes. "CUM NOW MY NASTY PIECE OF FUCK MEAT"

My actions and words sent her over the edge, "OHHHhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dammitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt fuckkkk yessssssssssssssssssssss, oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

The bitch actually squirted, I have never seen a bitch so turned on that she squirted. "Now it is my turn my slut."

I stepped back as she was trying to catch her breath, still breathing heavy, her tits heaving.

Removing my clothes slowly. watching her, until I get down to my shorts, my huge fucking cock hanging down my leg tenting my shorts. Her eyes widened as big as saucers as she saw the bulge make by my big hard cock.

I stepped to the side of the bed next to her face, as I slowly, very slowly pulled my shorts down, the elastic band finally giving way and my cock springs over the top, the head the size of a plum.

She looked at my cock and said. "Oh My GOD...Please nooooo it will rip me apart...I can't take all that...please Mister I will do anything but please don't put that thing in me."

Laughing as I kneel on the bed and pulled her face to my cock by her hair. "Open your mouth slut and suck it like the whore you are."

I grabbed the flogger in one hand and my thick cock in the other, rubbing my cock head against her face, smearing my precum on her lips. "Lick it first slut."

12