Traveling with Charlene Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Charlene groans through her climax, her words send me over the edge. I pump my cock hard as my jism rises up my shaft and I erupt with a series of pulsating urges that take over my body. I blast one, two, three ropes of cum in an arc that must travel at least 15 inches and lands on the carpet in front of me. My cum nearly hits Charlene's feet. It is that explosive.

Charlene opens her eyes and looks at my semen on the carpet. She sees me breathing hard, nearly falling out of the chair. She looks down at her own wet snatch, her girl juice dripping down her thighs. She exhales and pulls her vibrator out of her pussy. The fake dong is covered with her essence and she lifts it to her mouth and licks the shaft clean. She presses it to her lips and sucks on the head enjoying the taste of her cum.

I must taste her as well. I fall to the carpet and move toward the chair with her legs splayed wide. I move up close to her open pussy lips and enjoy her scent. I lick the juices from her inner thighs. The sweet taste is heaven. She looks down to me and urges me on. My tongue follows up her thigh to the crease separating her plump outer lips. I lick up the left crease and then lick up the crease on the other side. I savor her pussy juice. I flatten out my tongue and lap at each wide lip up and around her mons. I revel in her soft, smooth skin and am so happy she keeps her quim hairless.

I zero in on her slit still glistening with cum. I lick the length of her slit from bottom to top. Pressing my tongue into her gash, I separate her folds and lick up to her clit. Charlene winces as I touch her clit.

"Rob, too soon, too soon. I'm still too sensitive right there. But don't stop licking me, it feels so good."

"Trust me Charlene. I want you to come again. The second one will be really strong. Once I get you past the pain, your pleasure will build again."

With that said, I force my tongue deep into her passage. The sweet essence of her cum is my reward. I use my fingers to spread Charlene's labia. I dig deep into her recesses darting my tongue in and out of her pussy. Her inner folds open as a butterfly would. I draw the pink skin between my lips and suck gently. Her soft skin is moist with dew that tastes wonderful.

Charlene grabs the back of my head and pulls me hard between her thick thighs. My face is flush against her cunt as I continue to administer my oral assault. I concentrate my probing on her clit. The hard nubbin is fully extended and free of its hood. I find Charlene's clitoris to be of considerable length once it is exposed from within her puffy outer lips. I lick and I suck her clit not wanting to torture, but to stimulate and to bring her to a second climax.

"That's it Rob. It's building again. The pleasure is so intense; I've never felt this way before. I can't get enough, don't stop, don't you dare stop."

Encouraged by her words, I press my tongue hard against her pearl and swipe it back and forth and up and down. I concentrate my efforts on the little pink bean that is the center of Charlene's passion. Her grip on my head tightens as her second climax within five minutes approaches. My cunnilingus technique has her whimpering incoherently. My mind is playing the same words over and over, 'cross the bridge my darling, cross the bridge'.

"Good lord, I'm cumming again, cumming again. Ggrrr. Uh huh, uh huh. Geeeesh."

Charlene's thighs quake, her breathing slows as she braces for another climax. With a sudden intake of breath, Charlene bucks up, her ass rises off the chair and she locks her thighs tight around my head. She experiences a feeling of bliss stronger than any before. Orgasm on top of orgasm. I am rewarded with a fresh round of nectar that spills from within her depth. With my head locked tight I can't move, but my tongue flails as I lick up all the cum Charlene has to offer.

We are suspended in time. Charlene's whole being shakes as small electrical spikes surge through her. My face is covered with her juices. I place my hands under her ass before she settles back into her chair. Her hands and thighs loosen their grip. I look up at my lover; her hair is plastered against her cheeks, sweat cascades down her forehead. She is simply glowing. I plant little kisses all around her thighs waiting for her to settle back into the chair.

"Well, now I am exhausted. I can't believe I just had two orgasms. You're right this second one was mind blowing. You have a talent for eating pussy. I wish I'd discovered it years ago. I'm hooked now, you may regret it."

"I don't think so. You say the word and I will be between your thighs before you can blink an eye."

Felling pretty good about pleasuring Charlene, I squeeze her ass cheeks before I remove my hands and stand up. My cock is back at full attention and pointing directly at Charlene.

"Come on, let's get into bed. I think we both could use a break."

I reach down to Charlene's outstretched hands and pull her up out of the chair. She leaves her robe on the chair. We embrace in a tight hug. My cock presses hard against her pussy. Her huge breasts squish against my chest. Our lips meet in a gentle kiss that morphs into a passionate sharing of tongues and her cum. We stand in place for several moments enjoying the feel of our warm bodies and the realization that a bridge has been crossed and we will never go back to being just friends, just co-workers.

We release our hold. Charlene grabs her vibrator and walks into the bathroom to clean it. I move over to the bed, draw down the covers and get in between the sheets. I am aware of my hard cock and stroke it while I wait for Charlene. She emerges from the bathroom with a hand towel and throws it on the night stand. She hops into bed, sliding up against me.

Charlene smirks, "I washed Max and put him on the counter where you had your Fleshlight. You think we should introduce them to one another? Ha."

We lay together on our side facing each other. I drape my arm over Charlene's hip, our legs intertwine.

She is the first to speak, "So Mr. Talented Tongue what's next?

I grind my cock against Charlene's body as an answer. I'm ready to make love to her in bed. I want to be inside her sweet tasting pussy. I want to feel her tight sheath around my cock.

"Right now I need a quick break and just want to hold you, to kiss you. But soon I'll be ready to take you. Will you be my lover tonight?"

"Oh yes!"

It is getting close to 10:30 PM. I run my hand up and down Charlene's body from her ass, up her hip to her breast and back. I feel her smooth cheek and lean in to kiss her. Our lips meet with a delicate kiss. My hand moves to her front and I fondle her boobs. I let my fingers run over and around her nipples. They harden with my touch. At the same time, Charlene runs her hand up and down my torso and then moves down to my cock. Her fingers circle my hard shaft and linger at the spongy glans. She moves her hand lower to grab my balls. Charlene rolls my balls with her fingers and lightly squeezes before returning to my seven inches. She holds me in her grip as we kiss some more.

Charlene shifts to lie on her back. I follow her cue and let my hand traverse her body. I caress her tits, pinch her nipples, and move lower to her pussy. I move my hand over her smooth mons; my fingers run the length of her slit and back up over her round stomach. I continue this route for the next several minutes, from her round, fleshy orbs, over her tummy, to her smooth quim and around her meaty thighs. My fingers linger at the crease between her puffy outer lips. I trace her crease up and down several times, dipping my middle finger deeper between her folds with each pass. Moisture coats my fingers. I lift them to my lips and taste the familiar flavor.

"I love your smooth, sexy pussy. Did you shave this morning?"

"No, I don't shave, I get waxed. I have a standing appointment every three weeks with Leslie who works at the European Wax Center. She's been taking care of me this past year. I don't get razor burn or have stubble anymore; and if I miss an appointment, the hair that grows back is very fine and delicate. But I rarely miss an appointment. I should take you to see her some time; I know Leslie would love to get a hold of this cock. But enough talk, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Right now I want you to fuck me."

Charlene releases her hold on me and spreads her legs. I move over her and press my cock against her pussy. I place my hands outside her shoulders to support my weight and lift slightly. Charlene grabs my shaft and runs the tip up and down her slit, coating me with her cream. She then guides me to her entrance. I push down and feel my glans separate her labia. Immediately, I am aware of the heat emanating from her core. Charlene is still wet from her two orgasms which help me to slip further in without any hesitation.

As I bottom out, I whisper, "Oh gawd, you feel so good. I feel your heat, your tightness. I've dreamed of this moment for so many years."

Charlene puts her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. She wraps her legs around my waist forcing me deeper. Our hips grind together. I am seven inches deep into her sweet vulva. She flexes her inner muscles and tightens her grip around my cock. I don't move for several moments as we both savor our union for the first time.

I shift down to my elbows for support which brings my chest in contact with Charlene's tits; I feel her nipples press into me. Our lips mash together and I begin to move my hips, withdrawing from her box. I feel each inch of her skin slide against my shaft, it's so sublime. I pull out until just my tip is held in place. I slowly push in again, and then I pull back. I gaze into Charlene's eyes and move my hips faster. Charlene responds, tightening her legs around me. I drive into her pussy faster still. And faster still. Each time I bottom out, Charlene grunts with satisfaction.

"So deep, so deep Rob."

We build a nice rhythm of fucking. I drive hard into Charlene; her wide ass is pressed into the mattress each time I bottom out. I increase the tempo of my thrusts, some deep and others short and swift. The pressure on my glans is building with every movement. I love this feeling, the building of yet another incredible climax. I look deep into Charlene's eyes, looking into her soul. Her smile is so inviting and I again lower my lips to hers. Our kiss is sweet and loving. We share a passion that only longtime friends can appreciate. We continue kissing with open mouths, our tongues playing against each other. I intensify my thrusting, delving deeper into her heated sheath. She is so wet that I don't stand a chance of lasting much longer.

Charlene's giant tits are mashed between our bodies providing a soft cushion for me. I lust for her big boobs. That familiar feeling emerges. The same feeling I had earlier sitting in the chair and stroking my cock for Charlene. It starts at the base of my cock, runs up through my shaft to my glans. I feel it along my spine as well. It's a whole body experience. It signals my ejaculation is near. My thrusting is now fast, hard and deep. My balls slap against her ass. The bed shakes with our movement. Charlene is now fucking me back as hard as I am fucking her.

I blast a load of thick cum into the depths of her waiting pussy. My head swirls as I pump more seed into Charlene. I continue to move in and out, in and out as our combined juices lubricate my cock and her inner walls. We smile at one another as we listen to the squishy sound of semen and girl juice.

I slow my movements as my cock deflates within her womb. Charlene squeezes her inner flesh trying to keep me inside. Finally her legs relax, I slip out completely and roll onto my back. I take deep shallow breaths as I focus again and come to appreciate what just happened. The union of body and soul, of co-workers who are now lovers!

Charlene sighs and reaches for the hand towel to sop up her juicy pussy.

"I'm not sleeping in the wet spot tonight."

"Does that mean your not going back to your room?"

"Of course not, silly."

She rolls toward me and I cradle her in my arms.

Charlene takes a deep breath, "Whew that was something, eh?"

"It was, but now it's your turn for another orgasm. Let my fingers do their magic."

"No, no, no more. My pussy is very happy with two. Besides we have to pace ourselves if we're going to make it through tomorrow night. You see, I have plans. Shower and breakfast in the morning and then a day in my bed. I have a few more items on my list."

With that said, we drift off to sleep in one another's arms.