Travelling DBFer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

I smiled and nodded. "I'm not arguing Patti."

She gave me a quick kiss.

14)

I drove back to Ashley's hotel. It was 10:30.

Ashley looked at both Patti and me.

"One more time?" she asked with a smile.

The three of us converged on the bed. I was fondling Patti's body big time while she licked Ashley. Eventually Ashley reached for my cock.

"Fuck me again Mr. Williams."

I looked over at Patti and she grinned at me.

I pounded into Ashley.

"Ohhhhh Fuck Ya."

I slammed into her cunnie for a couple of minutes.

"Ooooh. Aaaah. Yes. Yes."

I flipped her over and pounded into her ass.

"Ooooohhhhh Mr. Williams. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I slammed into her furiously for a bit. I couldn't take it any more. I pumped my load into her ass and collapsed.

"Thank You Mr. Williams. Thanks for everything."

Ashley got dressed and I kissed her and grabbed her ass before she left. She gave us a big smile and then headed back to the hotel.

15)

Patti and I were finally alone together. Patti gave me a grin and I leaned in for a kiss. We kissed each other passionately for at least 10 minutes. Finally we took a break.

I said, "So Patti, What's the square root of 9?"

"3, Why?"

"I knew it. You're probably smarter than me."

Patti blushed.

"I don't know Jay. You seem pretty smart to me."

"So, are you a reporter Patti?"

"Yes, I was planning on writing a story about you."

"I knew it. Please Patti, don't write a nasty article about me until you get all of the facts OK?"

"What gave me away Jay?"

"Well, I knew something was different about you, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. When you said you weren't on a timetable I knew for sure."

Patti grinned. "I guess you are right Jay. I can't picture either Ashley or Amy saying that."

"Patti honey, I really don't deal with smart women well, but I'm crazy for you."

Patti kissed me. "Well Jay, I'm pretty hung up on you as well. I'm not sure how you managed it."

We kissed again for another 10 minutes.

"Jay honey, what was your first clue that I wasn't dumb."

"Oh Patti, you may not believe it, but I knew something was different about you as soon as my cock entered your pussy."

Patti blushed. "And why is that Jay?"

"You were so tight Patti. No true dumb blonde that looks like you would ever be that tight."

Patti blushed beet red. "I guess you are right. You are the expert on dumb girls. Aren't you?"

It was my turn to blush. "I'm not proud of myself Patti, but I never ever forced anything on anybody. The young ladies were always willing."

"Oh I believe you Jay. You are very gentle with them even when you are fucking them wildly. Somehow they all love what you are doing to them. Don't they?"

"I'm not sure about every one, but yes, generally speaking, they are much happier after they leave me."

"Why do you think that is Jay?"

"Probably because I try and treat them like normal people. I don't like the way some people treat dumb people."

Patti leaned in for another kiss and we went at it for another 10 minutes. We were still in the front portion of the bus.

"Patti, do you want to sleep in my bedroom back there or at your place?"

"My place I think Jay."

I started up the bus. Patti directed me to her place and we headed in.

"Patti honey, I'm still having trouble processing all of this. You are so beautiful. Why don't you have a handsome man already?"

Patti blushed again.

"To be honest Jay, I've mostly been into girls."

"Right, that makes sense. I remember now. You were really enjoying watching Denise and Amy go at it."

Patti grinned at me, and gave me a huge kiss.

"Now that you've shown me what good sex can be like with a man, I'm not sure I can stick to only women anymore."

"That's a good thing Patti. You are too gorgeous to waste on women only."

We got into the bedroom and we were kissing each other madly. We were naked and I was just about to slam my cock into her when Patti said, "Jay honey, before we get too far, you better go out and get your lube. I'm going to want you in my ass again."

I slipped on my shorts and rushed out to grab the lube. When I returned Patti was wearing a sexy nightie.

"Come to bed Jay," she said throatily.

Patti and I had a very passionate lovemaking session. We tried every position in the book. Eventually I fucked her ass hard. We both were totally satiated. We were staring at each other and basking in the afterglow. I kissed her tenderly.

"Patti honey, how did you know that I was after dumb women?"

"Oh, I was in a short relationship with one of your interviewees from last year. She mentioned that she was expecting to get a call for a TV commercial. I asked her questions and decided to check out your operation. I watched you guardedly today for a while and figured out your little scam."

"Wow, you really must be a lot smarter than me Patti."

Patti smiled and kissed me hard.

"Don't you forget that mister, or you'll get yourself in trouble."

"Did she anything bad about me Patti?"

"No actually, she was really hoping that you would call her again just for some fun."

I blushed and kissed Patti.

"Patti, I think I'd like to explore our relationship further for a while. I don't think I want to be a travelling DBFer anymore."

"DBFer?"

"Don't hate me Patti. DBFer stands for dumb blonde fucker."

Patti giggled. "DBFer huh?" She giggled again.

"Yes Patti, I have a whole book of names and addresses of young ladies who are not smart. I really don't want to use it anymore."

"But Jay honey, I have a great idea."

"What's that Patti?"

"I can write a book about dumb blondes, a respectable book. I'm sure I can find a publisher for it. You can help me with my research."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying Patti?"

Patti gave me a sexy grin and a passionate kiss.

"We won't ever lie to them Jay. If they decide they want to have fun with us it will be their decision. Sound ok to you?"

"I like your idea Patti, but I will have to think it through OK?"

"Not a problem Jay. Take your time. I still need you to show me what a good relationship with a man is like."

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

16)

The next morning we had breakfast together.

"Don't you have to be at work or something Patti?"

"Nope, I'm free lance. I file my stories when I feel like it."

"Really, wow. Sounds pretty cool."

"I have another idea, Jay."

"Shoot."

"I have a friend who works on TV commercials. I think we should send 1 or 2 of your ladies to her."

"What? really? That would be awesome Patti."

"Yeah, is your company actually registered?"

"No honey."

"We need to fix that Jay. If we register the company name and get a couple of ladies into real commercials, that should end all of your troubles at the Cheer Expo that Miss Sturgess is trying to stir up."

"You heard what she said to me? Did you?"

"Yes honey, I was listening intently to a lot of your conversations yesterday. I liked the way you handled Ginny Reddecker as well."

"Holy Shit Patti, I'm glad you're on my side now."

Patti giggled. "Who do you want to recommend for commercials Jay?"

"Let's start with Amy & Ashley huh?"

"Perfect. I knew that's what you were going to say. My friend will just love both of them. Trust me."

"Patti honey, before we get in to all that, would you please come back with me to the bedroom?"

"I don't know Jay. What are you planning?" she asked with a saucy grin.

"I'm planning on worshipping my beautiful, smart, sexy girlfriend's body for the next couple of hours."

Patti blushed beet red.

"I guess I could spare a little time then," she said with a smile.

We didn't leave the bed for the rest of the day.

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers