Travelling On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I can’t go like this. I’m almost naked. I’ll have to put some more clothes on.” Mom was a little panicked at the thought of going out in public like that.

“Don’t be silly – you’re totally respectable. Whose to know what you are wearing except me and you. Anyway, think how daring and naughty it will be – now come on.” Mom sighed and slipped her sandals on with some reluctance and preceded me out the door and we went over the road to the diner, with me grasping her hand about half way there to give her some moral support.

The meal was just as good as I remembered, nothing too fancy - just well cooked and presented, and we shared a bottle of wine with it and afterwards I talked Mom into a couple of after-dinner drinks. There was a small dance floor at one end of the diner, a jukebox with a wide selection of music and 2 or 3 couples slowly dancing to soft romantic music. It took some doing but I convinced Mom that she should have a dance with me, and, even though she protested that it had been years since she had last tried, she finally followed me onto the floor.

This dance led to another drink and another dance and by the third round we were both pretty mellow and relaxed.

“Thank you so much for bringing me with you. I now feel that life is worth living again and that’s all because of you. I don’t know what would have happened to me if this hadn’t happened.” Mom was getting quite emotional and she gave me a huge hug and when we went back to dancing we just naturally seemed to be so much closer together.

Since all she had on was a dress I could clearly feel Mom’s body pressed up against mine and I could even discern her nipples from the rest of her breasts pushed into my chest. Her tummy felt soft and yielding and her thighs firm and exotic up against mine, and the inevitable happened, I began to get aroused. I was mortified and tried to pull away, sure that Mom must be aware of the effect she was having on me but she gave no indication that she was could feel my erection digging into her and refused to release her hold on me.

I was relieved when the song finished and we were able to return to our table and when seated, I suggested that it was time we were heading for our motel, and, somewhat reluctantly, Mom agreed and after finishing our drinks we returned across the road.

We both very decorously changed in the bathroom and retired to bed without much being said. When Mom’s breathing had settled and I was sure that she was asleep I carefully and quietly began to masturbate, visualising very naughty incestuous pictures of what I would like to be doing to my Mother, until I spurted my seed into my dirty sock that I had carefully taken to bed with me. It was a very forceful ejaculation that seemed to last for a long time and I figured that this was because of the long time that I had been aroused and teased, inadvertently, by Mom. I was immediately ashamed of my forbidden desires when I had finished and vowed to try to stop thoughts and desires like this tempting me again.

I turned on my side to go to sleep and when I did so I heard Mom sort of sigh and also move in bed and I wondered.

Chapter 6

Next morning, as was becoming usual, I was up first showered etc and once again sipping coffee with the morning paper before Mom lifted her head from the pillow.

“Good morning, Dear.” She greeted me, “Thank you very much for such an enjoyable evening last night. I can’t remember when I last had a good time. I even enjoyed the dancing even if was so long between dances.”

She climbed out of bed, came over and gave me a kiss that lasted slightly longer than ever before and then she fumbled in her bag and headed into the bathroom. I heard her lower the seat and then the sound of her pee splashing in the toilet and I found it very erotic imagining her sitting there with her legs spread and the stream of urine gushing from between her spread pussy lips. If I wasn’t careful I would have to jack–off again before I set off to work.

Eventually she emerged from the bathroom and I nearly bit a chunk out of my coffee mug. Mom had apparently decided to relax her modesty standards and today all she was wearing was a bra and panties, no petticoat, and not just a plain set of everyday white cotton underwear but a black lacy ensemble that was only designed for one purpose, arousal. And they certainly worked. Mom sat on the edge of her bed facing me and began to remove clothing from her bag.

“Could you drop my bike off before you go? I think I might have a really long ride and look around today since we’re staying another night. What time do you think we should meet back here?”

I was totally entranced by the picture she was presenting me. I could make out her nipples though the lace of her bra and I was sure that I could see pubic hair and the beginning of her split through her panties.

“Mike? Mike? You OK?”

“Oh, yeah, sure. I should be back about 4 /4.30 and, since tomorrow’s Sunday we won’t do much, maybe just a leisurely trip to the next stop – about three hours easy travelling. I think I’d better get away. See you later.”

In the evening we again went to the place over the road for dinner but tonight we returned to the motel and watched TV for the evening, consuming a couple of bottles of red wine in the process. It was very hot and quite muggy and the air-conditioning unit didn’t work very well and it seemed that it would be difficult to sleep. I was sitting watching in shorts only and Mom was only wearing a tee shirt and shorts and when it was finally time to turn in Mom commented,

“God! It’s so hot! I’m going to sleep in just this tee shirt and my panties. It’ll be far too uncomfortable in pyjamas or a nightie.” She stood up from her chair and went over to her bed and after turning down the covers, she removed her shorts and sat down on the bedside, giving me another good look at her black panties.

If it was good enough for her it was good enough for me, so I dropped my own shorts and stepped out of them and went to the bathroom in just my boxer shorts. When I had peed and brushed my teeth I returned and climbed under just the top sheet and watched as Mom followed me into the bathroom. Her tee shirt was only long enough to partly cover her buttocks and I enjoyed watching them wriggle enticingly in the thin confines of the lacy lingerie. When she returned, after peeing noisily, she was beautifully outlined in the bathroom light behind her and I was sure that I could see the bulge that her pubes made in the crotch of her underwear. She never so much glanced in my direction until she was standing between our beds and about to climb in and then, as if it was an after-thought, she turned, came over to me and bent down and kissed me goodnight. These kisses were slowly becoming more lingering and I found them very erotic, wondering what had suddenly brought them about after all theses years.

I was hard again and keen to wank myself for the second night in a row and I lay there waiting for Mom to drop of to sleep. When I was sure that she had dozed off I was about to start when I heard her breathing change. Mom was lying facing away from me and I could see that her arm was moved softly but rhythmically. She had obviously been doing the same as me, waiting for me to sleep and then to masturbate, and had mistakenly thought that I had fallen asleep. I thought what the hell and began to stroke my cock while watching her movement slowly speed up and become more urgent. I was soon gushing into one of today’s dirty socks and tonight I deliberately let out a quiet groan as I came and just after this I saw Mom stiffen, gasp and then slowly relax, surely having reached her own orgasm.

After rolling over to face away from Mom I dropped off and when I woke next morning I couldn’t believe what we had both done last night.


Chapter 7

When Mom woke I was almost finished my coffee and we talked about what we should do today, it being Sunday and free.

“While you get up and get ready why don’t I go and find some food suitable for a picnic and we could set out early and find somewhere nice for lunch on our way to our next destination. I wouldn’t mind getting there reasonably early as I should run some washing through.”

Mom thought that was a great idea and by the time I returned with our picnic she was up, showered, dressed and ready to depart. Looking absolutely radiant and carefree in her summer dress she put all our gear in the rear of the van and urged me to take off. We stopped and had croissants and coffee at a small café before heading out into the country and travelling for a couple of hours before we came across a small stream and found a nice spot amongst some trees to take a break. I found that I really enjoyed the drive and I had forgotten what nice scenery there was to be found on secondary and back roads.

We parked and locked the van and went for a long walk along the river bank, often holding hands, just revelling in the country air and sounds and, by the time we got back, we had both worked up an appetite and were ready for lunch. I retrieved a blanket from the divan in the van and carrying that and the carton our food and wine was in, I went over and found a nice spot under the spreading limbs of a tree near the water.

After we had eaten Mom lay back on the blanket and stated that she was going to soak up sun-sunshine.

“Why don’t you pull the skirt of your dress up and let the sun get at your legs?”

Mom made no reply, and probably thinking that I had already seen her in her underwear before, just pulled her dress up to mid-thigh and settled back down.

“Go on. Pull it all the way up. There’s no point in half doing things and there’s no-one here to see but me.”

This time she did not even sit up, just reached down and dragged her dress the rest of the way up before laying her arm over her face to block out the sun, intending to doze. This time her hem was almost at her waist and all her legs and panties were exposed to my sight. She was wearing tight, satiny, yellow coloured panties today and I could clearly see the large patch of her dark pubic hair through them. They were tight enough fitting to mould her pussy lips and the size and shape of them were nicely framed between the tops of her thighs that she had slightly parted. I was sure in my own mind that Mom was completely oblivious of the picture she was providing me and I thought that she figured I had already seen her in panties so no further harm could be done. I was ashamed of my thoughts and hoped that she was completely unaware of what I would like to be doing to her.

When the sun began to drop we set off again and reached the motel I usually used where we received the bad news. There was a convention on in town and everywhere was full to capacity. They had figured that I was due and had kept me a room but unfortunately it was a double, not having known that I was travelling with someone. If it was not suitable they would phone round and try to find me some alternative accommodation but they did not expect to get anywhere less than 30 miles away. After a quick conference with Mom we decided to take what was available and we collected the keys and moved our bags in.

There was enough food left over from lunch to feed us and we agreed that a lazy night at home would be good for both of us and so, after running a wash through the motels commercial machine I transferred our clothing to a drier and retired to eat before retrieving it. We both sat round, watching tele and reading and treading fairly carefully, each of us a bit wary and nervous of the fact that we were going to share a bed. At bedtime I retired to the bathroom to change and donned a tee shirt and my sleep shorts and Mom changed into her pyjamas when I returned.

When we climbed under the covers we both kept as close to the edge of the bed as possible, leaving a considerable gap between us, and, as I was fully aware of Mom’s desirable body being just across from me, it was some time before I dropped off. I must have been quite weary as I slept right through the night and when I woke next morning I found that we had rolled together during the night. I was spooned up against Mom’s back and, to my absolute dismay, I discovered that I was sporting an erection that was pressed hard against her bum. I prayed that she was still sleeping and I went to pull back from her when she sort of spluttered, freezing me in place, and rolled over to face me, remaining pushed against me.

“Good morning, Dear. Sleep well?” She didn’t wait for an answer before going on, “That’s the best night I spent in over a year. I was so used to sleeping in a double bed with someone beside me that I have had trouble since I’ve been sleeping alone.”

“Yeah. To my surprise I slept well too. I didn’t think I would.”

“That’s good. What’s this? Is there something else in this bed with us?” Mom grinned at me.

“Oh, God. I’m sorry Mom. It’s very embarrassing but I can only apologise.” I could feel my face burning as I tried to pull away from her.

“Don’t be silly. I was married to your father and for 36 years and I know all about ‘Piss Proud Erections’ in the mornings.” Mom had her arm over my shoulders holding me to her an she gave me a good-morning kiss and then said, “ You’d better use the bathroom first and get rid of your problem.” She released me and I scuttled to the bathroom keeping my back to her as much as possible.

When I returned Mom was still buried under the covers and she suggested, as I got dressed,

“Why don’t you head off to your morning call and leave me here to get ready and fold up our washing? I’ll be packed and ready to go when you get back.”

I had completely forgotten our washing in the hot-water cupboard for airing and I would have headed off without it if Mom hadn’t reminded me. I agreed to her suggestion and left to grab some breakfast and then to make my first visit. When I returned later that morning Mom was as good as her word and she was ready to go as soon as we had packed our clean clothes into our drawers in the van.

It was a long boring haul across the plains to our next town and e grabbed a quick coffee before leaving town. The road crossed through miles and miles of empty fields with hardly even a tree to break the monotony, this being grain country, and after about an hour and a half of travel Mom slowly tilted sideways until she was leaning against the door and dozing. She was wearing a shortish skirt and a light blouse today and in her sleep she shifted round enough for her skirt to ride up giving me a good side view of most of one panty clad cheek. Once again she was dressed for the heat and her panties were white and light and they fitted her tightly, pulling up into the split of her bum and moulding her buttock almost as clearly as if it was bare. From the way her nipple was pushing out the front of her blouse it seemed that she had not bothered with a bra and she was a highly erotic and exciting sight.

The fact that my mother was giving rise to these wicked and incestuous thought was beginning to worry me and I was not sure whether we should carry on travelling together. I was giving a lot of consideration to sitting down with her and explaining the effect that she was having on me and possibly suggesting that in view of the circumstances she might like to catch a bus home. I decided to give it till tomorrow night to see if I could overcome my desires before broaching the subject with her.

Shortly after I decided on this course of action Mom woke and smile contentedly at me.

“Sorry about dozing off. The heat of the sun and the boring countryside sent me off. How far have we sill got to go?”

“We’re only about half way. This is the worst bit on my whole route but we don’t have to travel tomorrow as I have enough calls in the area to take up this afternoon, all day tomorrow and one on the morning of the next day.”

Mom shifted a bit uncomfortably in her seat and then asked,

“Is there a gas station or something coming up in the very near future?”

“Nope. It’s like this almost right into town. We passed the last stop about 10 minutes ago while you were sleeping. What’s wrong?” I guessed correctly what she was about to say.

“I’m sorry but that cup of coffee has gone through me and I need a toilet stop. I can’t last too much longer. Could you keep an eye out for a rest area or something, please?”

“I’m sorry Mom. But it’s like this all the way. I can’t even remember a tree or a bush that you could hide behind. The only good thing about this road is there’s hardly any traffic ever uses it. The best I can offer is that I pull off the road and you crouch down on the off-side of the van.”

“Well if that’s the best we can do I suppose it’ll have to do. Any time your ready then, please Dear.”

I spotted and area where I could safely get a few feet off the seal and when I pulled over Mom leant over the back and pulled a handle-full of tissues from the box in her bag and hopped out, closing the door firmly behind her. While she was turned away I hadn’t been able to help myself from using the controls to quickly tilt the offside mirror down as far as it would go and I was able to watch as, close to the side of the van Mom reached up under her skirt and slid her panties down round her shins and then crouched, with her feet parted and began to pee.

The way that her skirt fell over her knees prevented me from actually seeing much but I could see the stream of piss squirting onto the ground and splashing a little. I saw that Mom had her eyes squeezed closed and I guessed that she was enjoying the relief that emptying her bladder was bringing. When she was finally finished Mom opened her eyes and her gaze met mine in the mirror, but she gave no acknowledgement that she was aware that I was watching. I, guiltily, looked away and when my gaze returned she was no longer looking into the mirror and I figured that maybe she hadn’t seen me. I watched her reach under her skirt, wipe herself with the tissues, wad them up and throw them away before standing up again and bending down to grasp the waistband of her panties to pull them up into place.

As she slid them up her legs, quite slowly, she seemed to deliberately lift her skirt as she went and by the time her panties were back in place the hem of her skirt was almost round her waist. I had received a clear shot of her bush and cunt lips as she did this and her actions, seemingly considered and deliberate, made me wonder whether Mom was playing some sort of game with me. Maybe what was happening to me was not entirely my fault.

Mom was a bit flushed when she regained her seat and she sighed with relief as she said,

“Phew! That was a relief. I’d of wet myself if I had tried to hold it much longer. That would really have been embarrassing! What would you have thought of your old mother then.” and she sort of giggled.

“Oh, I don’t know. I must be a bit perverted as I’ve always thought that peeing is bit erotic and a turn on. I must admit though that the thought of watching my mother wetting herself is probably a bit over the top.” I waited anxiously for Mom’s reaction to this comment, hoping that it might be a giveaway to her feelings.

“Oh you nasty boy! Stop that sort of idea straight away! The next thing I’ll find is that you are sneaking around trying to peep at your old Mom.”

She didn’t look too offended or repelled by my statement and it seemed as if my idea might possibly have some foundation. I could only wait and see.

Chapter 8

We stopped at the first MacDonald’s that we came to and as we sat, consuming our burgers and shakes, Mom suggested that, as it was getting late, I should drop her and her bike at the motel and she would book us in while I went off to my first visit. I agreed that this seemed like a good idea and I headed off leaving Mom to make the arrangements. I was finished up and back sooner than I had expected and Mom and her bike were still away when I entered the unit that I had been directed to. To my absolute surprise I found that she had booked us into another double unit and it seemed we would be sleeping in the same bed again. I wasn’t certain how I felt about this.