Travelling with Odette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Odette's body lift. She had thrust up her hips to pull her dress clear of her butt. Then she dragged it off her head. Her breasts were naked now, her nipples erect.

She glanced down between her legs (I was looking up from her crotch) then closed her eyes and lay back, surrendering to my tongue again. I paused long enough to watch her hands come down and start caressing her gorgeously perky orbs.

Now I shifted my licking to her slit, sliding my tongue up and down on the surface, wetting it liberally with saliva. Odette started to groan and writhe as her arousal grew.

My erection was becoming uncomfortable in my trousers. As I licked lower on her thighs I used my free hand to undo my belt and zipper then lower my pants to my knees. It felt great to have my cock spring free, the stimulus making it lift upwards, fully stiff.

I returned my attention to Odette's slit. She spread her thighs wider in anticipation and arched her groin eagerly. "Tongue fuck me, plee-ee-se!"

I used two fingers to open her slit just wide enough to glimpse the pinkness inside. As my tongue dipped wetly between her labial folds she panted, "OH YES! LIKE THAT!"

The taste of her juices and soft flesh on my tongue stretched my cock sorely.

Here I was, a fifty-year-old guy with my mouth awash in the sweet cunt of a 19 year-old. If there was heaven on earth, this was where it was to be found. Even after three weeks with Odette I still felt like I was a novice at cunnilingus, having never been able to experience it before I came to New Zealand. My late wife had rather puritanical views about sex.

Each pass of my muscular tongue, now I was exerting pressure, opened her wider. Her groans of pleasure were constant. As her genitals dilated the tip of my tongue started sensing the shape of the delicate petals of her pink inner labia, and she began to taste even sweeter.

I don't know how long I kept on just like that, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, but I eventually lifted my head to stare up-close at her beautifully spread pink pussy.

Odette's did not say anything, but her breath caught at the cessation of physical stimulus between her legs. I could have looked up over her breasts to see if her eyes were opened, but I didn't. I was thinking, instead, about her made-up story of her experience on the diving board at the party we were invited to but didn't attend. The idea of a girl digitally exposing Odette's clit had intrigued me.

I drew her outer labia further apart at the top of her cleft, exposing the pink hood hidden there and, for a few moments just visually admired my companion's femaleness. She was still breathing hard, waiting passively for whatever I was going to do next to her willing genitalia.

I dribbled saliva onto her pink flesh then wet my index finger with my lips. I touched her moistened hood gently, her body jerking with its initial sensitivity. I began playing with the hood as if it was the foreskin of my penis, teasing her little clit out in the open. It was pale pink and dimpled on the tip.

Odette's rapid breath kept catching.

I licked her bud, and her hips leapt towards me, burying my nose in her pubic hair. "That's so good!" she mewed.

I opened her unresisting legs wider still. The puffy slit, that had become a cleft, had now turned into a pink gash bathed in clear juices.

I gave her clit more attention with my tongue as I made circles on its hood with my wet fingertips. Soon, her little sex organ was extended far enough to suck between my lips. Odette's hips suddenly bucked, and she had a very vocal orgasm.

If anyone heard, they didn't come knocking on the door to find out if she was all right.

My cock had the dry heaves. I had to hold back from letting it turn into a wet climax. I was so close that I would only have had to tighten strategic muscles to drench the bedspread between her legs.

Instead, I kissed Odette's pussy right on her vaginal opening, feeling its wet softness on my lips. They left an after-sensation like drying apple juice around the outside of my mouth.

Spread out nude in front of me when I stood up, her young body swelling or curving in all the female places, her skin smooth and tanned, almost with a sheen where it reflected the light, her limbs and belly free of excess fat, I thought how beautiful she looked.

She was bringing her breathing progressively back under control, her breasts rising and falling more slowly. I saw the blueness as her eyelids parted. "That was so cool!" she burst out breathlessly. "No one's ever aroused me as much before." "I'm grateful you let me." "I'd let you do anything!" "Even anal?"

She'd told me on the first day she didn't do that. I just wanted to see if her willingness went that far now.

"Is that what you want?" She didn't seem to be ruling it out. I smiled at her. "No. I still feel the same way about that." She turned on her stomach, her legs open, and looked back at me. "Are you sure?"

To my tastes, the pink orifice exposed in a different view to the one before looked much more inviting than the puckered one. Still, I said kindly, "Not so sure now." "You can if you want -- though I wouldn't let any other guy." I knew what it took for her to say that. "It's wonderful of you to offer, Odette, but I never have done anal and I don't think I'll ever want to. I guess I'm an old pussy lover."

She turned over on her back again and stared at me, her eyes dipping momentarily to my swollen cock. "Do you want to put it in me?" She sat up and rested back on her hands, flaunting herself as she waited for a reply.

Odette Uses her Feet

Perversely I wanted something different, but had no idea what it was.

"What?" she asked. "You want something else?" I just looked at her helplessly. She went through a list of everything in her usual sexual repertoire, finishing, "I hope you weren't wanting to do anything sadistic." I assured her I wasn't that sort of man.

"You choose then," she invited. I didn't really have a fetish, but I liked the idea of something we hadn't done yet. "Feet," I said. She smiled engagingly. "All right."

I sat in an armchair, wearing just a shirt, and she lay on her back on the carpet in front of me after taking off her sling-back high heels. The fact she was still nude, and lovely, was all the stimulus my cock needed to stay erect.

I wanted to say I loved her, but it wasn't the sort of relationship we had. I was her client, I had to remind myself; she was a high-class prostitute.

She lifted both her heels up onto the chair and grasped my penis between her feet, with her knees spread for show. The contact certainly felt different from a hand but, working together, the soles of her feet had the same masturbatory expertise and effect.

After having brought her to a climax with my tongue I didn't need a lot of stimulation, and would have come quickly if she hadn't paused at one point to squeeze and open my tip with the toes of her right foot. But when she resumed manipulating my shaft I couldn't hold on much longer. My cum flooded up, my cock jerking and spraying, streamers of jism falling the length of her calves and ankles. Past the climax, I watched a last dribble run down the toes of her left foot.

She released me and, giggling, wanted to know, "Was that fun?" Delighting in the way she was so full of life and joy, I said, "It was certainly different!" That pleased her enough.

When she took her feet down my cock flopped to one side, having lost its rigidity. She drew her knees up, and spread them wide in front of me. I eased down and lay between the soft thighs she had so willingly opened to me. The remnant of my erection touched her wet gash and thrilled to the sexual contact. She pressed herself against me, as emotionally eager for the congress as I was. I stared down at her beautiful young face and thought about what an idiot I was to even think she might be able to love a man as old as I felt.

Still, there was a fondness in her eyes, and she did seem to love our sexual activity. But then, I recalled, she had admitted to loving sex, and with different men. Perhaps their age -- no matter how far it diverged from hers -- didn't matter to her.

I rolled off her onto my side and cuddled her to me, wrapping her in my arms. "You're very special," I said. "So are you to me." That was almost as sweet as hearing her say, 'I love you.'

I wanted to tell her we shouldn't part, that she ought to go back to the States with me, that we should marry, but I knew Odette was likely to find such a proposition inappropriate and even offensive. Then there was my daughter. She wouldn't be very impressed, to say the least, by someone her own age taking her late mother's place in my bed.

Despite all that, as Odette cuddled her nude young body up to me on the hotel carpet, I knew I did not want to leave her behind when I returned home.

CHAPTER SIX -- STOP-OVER

Lap-dancing

My temporary companion in New Zealand, Odette, is a high-class prostitute from Auckland. I just adore her uninhibited sexuality. I come from Boston, and Odette has been on a vacation with me in Queenstown, a mountain tourist resort in the southern part of her country. After three weeks together we've become very fond of each other. By the way, she's thirty years younger than I am.

We're staying overnight in Christchurch, on our way back to Auckland. From there I'll fly home to the States, regrettably without her. The irony is that, once home, I'll resume being a widowed father to a daughter who is Odette's age.

After my experiences in New Zealand it is, however, becoming hard to imagine a life without Odette.

The stopover in Christchurch, and our plan to then take a scenic train journey to Picton and catch a ferry to Wellington, is an extension of our vacation. I had to clear it with Odette's agency and compensate them. Odette herself is more than willing to spend the extra time with me.

In fact, for the whole trip, she has appeared to be very happy in my company. She's been so delightfully willing to please, and I realise how lucky I've been to be with her before she becomes jaded by, as they say, the 'oldest profession in the world'.

"What?" I asked. Odette's voice had broken into my thoughts. We were together in our plush hotel room. Her blue eyes met mine. "Remember I was going to tell you about my experiences as a lap dancer? I've decided to show you instead." "You're going to dance for me?" "No. I'm going to take you out to a local strip club and let you experience it for yourself. There's a girl down here I used to work with in Auckland." "I'd sooner it was you who danced for me," I said loyally, even though sexually stimulated by the idea of being cock-teased by someone else her age. "You'll like Mia. She's blonde, twenty, and has a pussy like mine."

Odette's prediction turned out to be true. I felt the attraction as soon as Mia appeared on the low T-shaped stage at the strip club. She had a lovely face and, once disrobed, a body to match, with very prominent pale pink nipples and a totally bare groin.

Mia was the fifth girl to perform -- the others lovely too, but none quite as eye-catching.

Having never had time before for such frivolities as striptease I delighted in seeing so much bare flesh on so many different and uninhibited young women. Odette had made sure we were seated at one of the tables adjacent to the stage to ensure my best advantage for close-up viewing, but the nude dancers also went off the stage and among the audience. Its members were all male apart from Odette and one other, older woman, also there with a male partner.

Odette seemed pleased I was enjoying myself.

After her second performance on stage Mia reappeared on the floor wearing a sexy short dress. She came across to our table and invited Odette and me to follow her. She led us to a small room at the top of a narrow staircase. It's peace and quiet was a relief from the bright lights and non-stop full volume of the music downstairs.

The room had a wall-to-wall carpet and the only furniture was a small table, with a hi-fi on it, and a padded bench along one wall, which we all sat on, Mia in the middle.

Mia went through what I assumed to be her usual spiel about the various things she would allow me to do at upward trending prices, each brief description ending cheekily, "But you can't touch my pussy." By the end of the list, touching her pussy had to be what I wanted the most.

"We'll go for the first option, Mia," Odette decided, handing over the lowest of the specified amounts.

Odette's choice meant I would not be able to touch any part of Mia at all. I wondered if, somehow, Odette was too jealous to let me.

While I sat on my hands, to make sure they would behave, Mia got up and put on a raunchy dance CD then began to undulate to the music, keeping eye contact with me.

I didn't know she was knickers-free until, as part of her routine, she lay on her tummy on the floor, facing away from me, and spread her legs. Her dress was so short I could readily see under it, and what I could see looked pretty damn good.

All too quickly she was on her feet again, dancing provocatively, and I just had to settle for the after-image in my mind. She shrugged off the shoulder straps of her dress and let its top fall down to her hips. Bare-breasted, she danced closer, flaunting her youthful tits at me and bouncing them invitingly. Then she came right up to me and straddled my legs, kneeling on the squab. Her tits moved inches away from my face while, doing what I would have loved to do, she manipulated them with her hands.

Mia got off me delightful moments later, performed some more cock teasing 'bump and grind' then shimmied out of her dress all together.

My cock had gone quite hard, needless to say and, on my seeing her totally nude, jerked pleasurably in my trousers.

Mia came close again and re-straddled my legs, drawing attention to her curves by rubbing her hands up and down their contours as she swayed to the music on her knees on the squab. She started simulating intercourse, but never quite touching her groin to the mound behind my flies.

I was aching to rub my hands where Mia's were, and to go further and explore the forbidden place between her legs. I was about to offer to pay whatever it cost when the tune stopped and Mia got off my lap.

I guessed my time was up, but both girls had a different intention.

The music started on another track. This time, Odette (who began, as it turned out, by wearing as little as Mia had) did a striptease for me while Mia watched approvingly, still nude.

Before Odette lap danced, she unzipped my flies and released my erection so that it could rise to its full potential. She too simulated intercourse, but let her pussy keep touching my stiff organ, either sliding her slit up and down the top surface, like a pole, or touching her warm, moist, opening to the tip.

When the tune changed a second time, Odette and Mia sank to their knees in front of me. Odette took my penis in her hand familiarly and, experimentally, Mia began gently fondling my testes.

Odette took charge by rubbing my cock on her nipples then leaned out of the way so she could do the same to Mia's. They both seemed to be enjoying the sensations of our very intimate sexual touching as much as I was.

I guess I could have taken advantage of the situation and brought my hands into play but I was getting so much sexual delight out of what the girls were doing that I didn't even think about it. A state of intense arousal was an understatement of how I was feeling. It was, in fact, a first that two beautiful young nymphs were playing with my genitalia at the same time.

Odette released my cock to Mia's hand then started licking and sucking my nipples -- another new experience for me. The situation, and the stimulation, brought me close to ejaculation, but somehow I managed to hold back, wanting the eager sensations in my sex organs to continue.

Odette lifted her head then kissed my lips. She smiled at me happily, knowing how pleased I was by the treat she had arranged for me. Then she sank back on her haunches and, until Mia pointed my cock towards her, watched her co-conspirator tease me with her hand.

With my cock presented, Odette brought her head forward, letting her tongue and mouth come wetly into play. Mia kept using her hand. When, at the last moment, Odette's pursed lips slid off the head of my cock Mia wriggled the shaft and it was enough stimulation for my jism to spray out onto her tits, and Odette's, leaving white trails across each.

A Little Female Foreplay

Both girls turned to face one another, bringing their tits together where their nipples could rub in my cum. Odette kissed Mia, their tongues intertwining. Embracing each other, still on their knees in front of me, they pressed their youthful bodies together. Then they parted and looked at me sheepishly.

"Don't stop on my account," I said.

Mia lay back eagerly with her knees drawn up. She spread them invitingly. Odette got on all fours and lowered her head between her friend's thighs. I watched her tongue get very familiar with the rim of Mia's opening, and then shift to her clit.

Not to be left out, I formed a daisy chain and started licking Odette between her legs doggie-style.

Somewhere along the way we changed places. I ended up between Mia's thighs, performing cunnilingus, while Odette squatted over her face. Both girls climaxed, Odette's orgasm finishing as Mia's began, her cunt flooding my tongue with female nectar as delightful as I knew Odette's to be.

Giggling afterwards, they both got up and eyed my cock speculatively. It was semi-aroused again but nowhere near fully erect.

Threesome

Odette told me to lie on my back, and I didn't need any further encouragement.

Lifting my cock onto my belly, Odette squatted over it and began sliding her velvet pink gash up and down it externally, not only coating my organ in slippery fluids but succeeding in making it swell.

Mia straddled my shoulders and proffered her genitalia fully spread. I could see every detail -- the puffy buns of her outer labia gaping apart, the pink inner recesses of her cunt, the narrow petals of her smaller labia, and the little mound of her clitoral hood and the rosebud peeping from it. Her vulva was a twin for Odette's.

My eyes lifted for a moment to Mia's prominent nipples then to her pretty face. It had a lustfully needy expression.

I could hardly believe she was the same lap dancer who, just a little time before, had been so sure: 'But you can't touch my pussy.' Had Mia's scruples been overcome by events? Or had Odette arranged this too? And if Odette wasn't jealous then chances are she had none of the feelings for me that I had for her. That would mean her affection was all just an act, and I was fooling myself in thinking she was doing anything else but simply prostituting herself.

Odette lifted for a second and my sex organ sprang up. I could not see her, but I felt her hand guide my cock to the soft inner recesses of her labia where it could begin entering her slippery sheath. Then she lowered her tight pussy down the long shaft until her butt was resting on my thighs.

After that, all thoughts went away and everything became sensation, especially when Mia thrust her gaping maw at my mouth and I set about orally pleasuring it a second time. Odette, meanwhile, was bucking on the sensitive organ she had pinned herself with, a pin which, whenever she bore down on it, was definitely pricking the deepest recesses of her juicy cunt.

Mia's jiggling and delightfully hairless pussy kept grinding against my lips and nostrils. I had to hold my breath each time my tongue briefly explored her squishy softness, and then come up for air, inhaling the musky odour of her sex. I kept my hands on her tensed butt cheeks to hold her onto me, and then, alternately, shifted them to her hips to move her away as I took in a breath or two. Muff diving would have been a very apt description if her twat had been covered with pubic hair.