Travels With Seka, The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers

She wrapped her legs around me and we began to fuck wildly. Now she took charge. She started fucking like a madwoman. Driving me into her. She needed cock and she was going to get it. All the time we were kissing like two long lost lovers. In one respect we were making love and in the other we were fucking like animals. Once more I felt her pussy clamp down on me. "Yes. I'm cumming again. Cum with me baby. Cum with me. Fill me. I need to feel your cum."

That did it. I couldn't hold out any longer. I exploded. I came about as hard as I ever did before. It felt like it did when I was twenty years old. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that shot out of my 60 year old dick.

We finally relaxed, holding each other. We kissed. We hugged each other. Seka said, "Believe me baby. Those porn stars don't have anything over you. That was one of the best fuckings I've had in a long time."

I didn't know if she was shitting me or not, but it sure helped inflate the old ego. However I wasn't finished yet. I pulled out, gave her a kiss and said, "Time for desert."

I moved down, spread her legs open again and looked one more time at her sweet hole. If I thought it was beautiful before, it was truly gorgeous now that it was covered and filled with our cum.

No more preliminaries. I dove in. I wanted pie, cream pie. My tongue entered her and I started sucking, filling my mouth with our combined juices. As I sucked, I stuck a finger into her, sucking and fucking at the same time. Seka started fucking my face again. "Oh yeah. God, that's so fucking nasty. I love it. Keep sucking baby. Keep fucking. Damn, you're going to make me cum again. Yeah baby. Keep it up. Oh yes, yes, yesssssssssssss."

She came again. Not as hard as before, but she came just the same. I couldn't believe how wonderful it tasted. Sweet, sweet desert.

I climbed back up and we laid there for quite some time, not bothering to clean ourselves of the mess. I knew this was just a once in a lifetime shot, but it still felt right to hold her. At that moment at least, we were more than just fuck buddies. We were lovers.

I finally had to bring it up. "So, since you've already said you and Tara fuck every day I can assume you're not related, or are you?"

She looked at me and said, "Hell no. I'm a perv, but I'm not that bad. No, I found her working at a strip club in Indianapolis and fell in lust. I didn't think she would have anything to do with me, given our age difference. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she really likes older women. And, she likes older men too, by the way."

That got my mind to working. "Well, I'd do my best to get it up again if I thought she'd want it."

"Oh, she'll want it lover. Trust me. When I tell her you eat pussy like a woman and you fucked my brains out, she's gonna be pissed. She knew what I was cumming here for, but she's going to want some too. Do you think you have enough left in that thing to take on someone like her tonight?"

"Hell yes. I don't usually need pills to get it up, but I'd take one tonight, just in case. The beauty of it is that since I've already cum once, I can go all night now." I grinned. Then I added, "I used to be able to get off two or three times a night. Now I just fuck all night, and that's not particularly a bad thing."

This time Seka grinned. "Well, if you're 'up to it', I'd love to watch the two of you. You see, you're not the only one who likes to watch. I love to see the action, on screen or off. As a matter of fact, we're on our way to Las Vegas for the Adult Video Awards. They're giving me a Lifetime Achievement award, then I'm going to direct Tara in her first porn shoot. With her beauty and appetite for sex, she could turn out to be a huge success."

Then Seka got up and went into the bathroom to clean some of the cum off of her. When she came out she said, "So, would you like to come over for dinner later, and some desert?"

I had to say yes. God knows, I'd most likely never get a chance like this again. "Absolutely. What should I bring?"

She leaned in and kissed me. "Just bring your appetite for sex and that sweet dick. Come on over about 4:30. That will give you and Tara some time to get to know one another before dinner. Don't plan on anything fancy, just a little something on the barbee."

She turned to leave and I watched her sweet ass saunter all the way back to her motor home. I was hard again already. If I thought there would have been any chance of cumming again, I would have stroked till I was raw. Then again, why do that? In a couple of hours, it would be in one or both of those beauties again. I'm sure the nuns who taught me through 12 years of catholic school rolled in their graves when I muttered that I must have died and gone to heaven.

Seka said I didn't need to bring anything, but I picked out a nice bottle of Chardonnay from my stash and put it on ice anyway. I never go to a diner party without bringing something. I figured this would be a nice addition. A little "after desert" drink.

I let Boo out of his cage and he came inside to eat a little. He jumped on the bed and sniffed a little before curling up to sleep. He was purring. I had to wonder if the smell of sex made him purr. "Poor guy. Too bad you had to lose your manhood. You just don't know what you're missing."

I stripped and shaved and showered. I definitely had to wash some of the sweat and sex off of me. Sometimes it may be sexy to be hot and bothered when you have sex, but this time I wanted to be at my best, to be clean and sensuous.

At 4:30 I took the wine out of the cooler and walked next door. Tara was sitting under the canopy. She was still wearing her short shorts but had changed into a very revealing bikini top. I was afraid I was going to rise to the occasion again and embarrass myself, but I managed to keep my eyes locked on hers. I said hello and she rose to greet me. "Hello," she said. I handed her the wine "for later" and she put it in the cooler, on ice.

"Lynda is inside getting stuff ready." She walked over to me. Standing very close she said, "I must say you made quite an impression on her. She's not that easily impressed you know, so it definitely piqued my curiosity."

She moved even closer, almost touching. God, those eyes. She had to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. A true goddess. She traced a finger down my arm, from my shoulder to my hand. "She was especially impressed with your stamina...and your tongue. Did she tell you that I love older men? Young men only think of themselves. Older gentlemen strive to really please their partners."

Before I could answer she said, "It's going to be a while before everything is ready. We could stay out here and talk in the heat, or we could go inside in the air conditioning and 'get to know one another'."

I am so sorry Sister Mary Alice, but I have indeed died and gone to heaven. I answered, "I've always said that life is short, so eat desert first." Then I gestured toward the door and said, "please." She opened the door and stepped up to the motor home. Once again I was treated to the magnificence of one of the most beautiful asses I've ever seen. And those legs! My God!

When I entered the RV I was taken aback by the interior. Like its occupants, this sucker was beautifully equipped. It had real maple flooring, Eames furniture, teak and rosewood cabinets and granite counter tops. I had read that Seka was a shrewed business woman and earlier she said she had a lot of money, and this surely proved it. This motor home was definitely on the high end of my estimate. It had to have cost at least $400,000. Pure luxury.

Seka, or Lynda, or whomever she was at the moment, had been watching while we were outside. She smiled as we entered. Tara motioned for me to follow and she walked past her. She stopped, traced her finger along Seka's chin and said, "We're going in to play a little before dinner baby. You want to come help?"

She kissed Tara on the cheek and said, "I'll be right in hun. I just need to clean up a little in here." Tara moved on and Seka touched my arm as I followed. "I hope you don't get too nervous if I watch. You know, that's really all I want. I want to watch that sweet dick of yours pound in and out of my baby. That gets me so fucking hot." Then she kissed me on the cheek.

I walked into the bedroom and it was every bit as luxurious as the rest of the motor home. It had a full sized king bed surrounded by mirrors framed in teak and rosewood. There was a quilt on the bed, but I would have been very surprised if there were anything but satin sheets underneath.

Tara turned to me and removed her bikini top. I wish I could do justice in the description of her breasts. So beautiful. So smooth. So young. So perfect. She had no tan line. Her breasts looked like they were made of olive brown silk. The areoles were at least two inches in diameter and a deep red. Her nipples stuck out like two little mini hard-ons. I was beginning to get a little nervous. How in the world could an old fart like me even begin to satisfy a sex machine like this? But God, I was going to try. She was made to be loved. Made to be held. Made to be ravished.

She came to me, wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. It was much different than the first kiss Seka and I had shared. No urgency. No lust. Just sweet sensuality. We kissed softly. Then her tongue parted my lips and entered my mouth as she began to grind her hips into mine. The more she ground into me the more intense she became. She moaned and then broke away. She stepped back, removed her shorts and glanced behind me. I turned and saw Seka sitting in a chair in the corner. She was naked, her hand stroking her wet pussy.

Tara knelt in front of me and unsnapped my shorts and they fell to the floor. This time I wasn't wearing anything underneath either. I removed my t-shirt and we were all naked. I was already rock hard and my cock sprang out. Then Tara wrapped her hand around me and started to lick me. She kissed the head, looked up at me with those piercing black eyes and took me inside. God, I was in heaven. I wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Bobbing up and down. Up and down. I moved my hips back and forth gently. Not really fucking her face, just helping her. In and out. Up and down. My fingers found her hair and I stroked her. I moaned. My knees began to weaken. "Oh God," I said. "I have to get off my feet."

Then I felt Seka come behind me and wrap her arms around me. She began to stroke my stomach and chest while she ground her hips against my buttocks, fucking my ass. Then she said, "Look at her sweety, isn't she beautiful? Look at those eyes. If she sucks cock anywhere near as well as she eats pussy, oh baby I know exactly how you're feeling." She nibbled my ear and kissed my neck while she kept grinding her hips against my ass.

Finally I said, "Please stop, or I'm going to cum."

Seka moved back, knelt down and gently pulled Tara's head back. She kissed her tenderly. Then she moved Tara back to the bed, crawled up beside her and started kissing her more passionately, her hands working Tara's body.

I was mesmerized by the scene taking place before me. She then spread Tara's legs wide and nodded to me. "Come on baby. Put that talented tongue of yours to work."

As she went back to work on Tara's breasts, I moved in. I marveled at how perfect Tara's legs looked. I started stroking one while I licked and kissed the other. So smooth. So silky. I closed my eyes and concentrated on how they felt against my lips and fingers. I kissed my way down to her pussy, then kissed all around it, making sure not to touch it. My hands moved to her ass.

Meanwhile, Seka was kissing and licking her way down Tara's body toward me. She whispered in my ear, "Spread her lips baby. Look at her gorgeous clit."

I did as she said. There it was in all it's glory, standing up like a little hard-on. "Lick it baby. Lick her clit."

I had every intention to do just that, but first I licked around the lips. She was going to have to wait a while longer. I licked around the edges. I kissed everywhere but there. Finally, I had to feel it against my tongue and I licked. Little flicks of the tongue at first, then long laps. Tara shoved her hips up to me. "Oh God. Yeah baby. Lick it. Lick it for me. God."

I put two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her while I licked. Tara's hips began moving faster and faster against my tongue and fingers. My mouth left her clit and I started licking her pussy with my fingers still inside her. I put my tongue inside with my fingers and lapped while I fucked her. "Oh, sweet Jesus. Yes. Keep it up. Lick me. Fuck me." Her hips were bucking so much I thought she might throw me off the bed. She stopped ranting and I looked up to see Seka kissing her, her hands attacking her breasts.

Seka pulled back and Tara said, "Fuck me. God, please fuck me."

Never wanting to deny a beautiful woman, I pulled back, crawled up to her, lifted her hips and aimed my cock at her hole. She was so wet it didn't need help or guidance entering. It slid inside with no resistance. I wanted to start slowly but couldn't. Here was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen wrapped around my cock with the queen of porn kissing and fondling her as she looked at me. I started fucking her like a jackhammer. Plowing into her. She responded in kind.

Then this goddess with the angel face began ranting.."Yeah. Fuck me you son of a bitch. Fuck me hard. Come on baby. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Her hips were working every bit as hard as mine, responding to my pounding.

The more she ranted the harder and faster I fucked. Seka sat up and watched and smiled, one hand fondling her tits and the other stroking her clit. "What did I tell you lover? Isn't she hot?" Then she moved up to me and said, "That's it, fuck her baby. Fuck her good. God I love to watch a hard cock pound into her like that." She stroked my back and kissed my ear while she watched. "Oh yeah, keep fucking her baby, but don't cum inside her. When you're ready, pull out and show me the money shot. Cum all over her tits." Then she turned to Tara, moved to her ear and said, "Isn't this sweet baby? Do you like that?"

Tara said, "Oh God yes. I love it. I love you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Then she reached up, grabbed Seka's head and pulled it to her. They kissed violently with all the passion they could muster.

Then I felt Tara's pussy clamp down on me as her hips began to shudder. "Oh shit. Oh God. Oh Jesus. Ahhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

That did it. I couldn't hold out any longer. Seka sensed that I was near and said, "Remember baby. The money shot. I want to see you cum."

I didn't think I had anything left in me, but I did. I pulled out and immediately shot a stream on her tits. Seka moved her head down and I aimed the second shot at her. She opened her mouth and it hit her square on the face. The third shot just made it as far as Tara's stomach. I kept stroking my cock, but there was no more. Seka moved to my cock and used it to wipe the cum off of her face then put it into her mouth. She licked it and sucked some more. Then she moved up to lick and clean the cum off of Tara's stomach and tits. When her mouth was full she moved up and passionately kissed Tara, sharing my seed.

While they were kissing, Seka mounted Tara and began fucking her. Tara wrapped her legs around Seka and they were both fucking each other, rubbing their clits together. They were kissing passionately, making love to each other. Seka had one arm around Tara while the other hand was fondling Tara's tits and stroking her body. This went on for some time until they both tensed. All movement stopped while they came once again. The juices flowed out of their pussies. God, it was beautiful.

When they finally came down I couldn't resist. I had to taste. I moved down and lapped at their pussies, filling my mouth with their nectar. When they were clean, I moved up and the three of us wrapped our arms around each other. We said nothing. We just laid there in the afterglow.

After a few minutes we began to stir. Seka leaned over and kissed Tara tenderly. Then she kissed me and said, "See what I mean. She is absolutely one of the sexiest and most sensual women I've ever known." She turned to look her in the eye and said, "So fucking hot. I know this can't last forever and someday you're going to spread those wings and move on, but right now baby I love you so much." She gave Tara a long, lingering kiss.

"Well, now that desert is over, shall we have dinner?"

We dressed and Tara and I went outside to light the barbee while Seka gathered up the goodies and brought them out to us. I poured three gasses of wine. Seka took control of the barbee while Tara and I sat and admired the view, she was after all, wearing those extra tight short shorts. My cock started to respond again as I reminisced about having been inside that beautiful box a couple of hours ago. When it remembered the tryst it just had with the dark haired beauty sitting next to me, it really began to stand at attention. I reached inside and straightened it. Tara looked over and said, "My god, is there no satisfying that thing?"

"Oh darlin'," I said. "I'm afraid this is a case of the willing spirit, but the body is surly not capable right now." I pointed to my head and said, "It's the big sex organ up here working overtime." Of course, the fact that I had taken a Viagra beforehand didn't help matters either. We all laughed at that, then settled down to an evening of dinner and pleasant conversation.

We talked for a couple of hours about anything and everything. Seka had been traveling between her home state and Las Vegas a year ago when she signed to do a promotion for a strip club in Indianapolis. As she was signing autographs she saw Tara dancing on stage. She had noticed her a couple of times prior to that as Tara strolled around the club from customer to customer and had at one point watched her as she performed a lap dance on one lucky guy. She was struck by her gentle beauty and was very impressed with the sensuality of the lap dance. There was no doubt that the customer was very happy and satisfied when she was finished. But when she watched her on stage she was mezmerised. She thought, "I have to have some of that sweet pussy."

She went backstage and struck up a conversation. Even though Tara was much younger than Seka, they seemed to hit it off well. Tara had complimented Seka on her movies and the discussion turned to The Industry. That's when Seka asked Tara if she had ever thought about acting in adult movies. It had honestly never crossed her mind, but as they talked she began to actually think about it. One thing let to another and Tara ended up in Seka's bed that night. They had been a couple ever since.

Now they were on their way to Las Vegas again. Seka was going to receive her Lifetime Achievement Award, then Tara was going to get her introduction to the adult movie world. Tara admitted to being a little nervous, but was looking foreward to it. She did have a humungous appetite for sex and she said she couldn't think of many things she wasn't willing to try at least once. She trusted that Seka wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, and felt fortunate to have an icon like her to guide her and protect her.

I told her that after seeing her in action I would be one of the first to buy her flicks. Seka said, "Play your cards right lover and maybe we can just give you one when it's finished." I looked at her quizically and she said, "Do you have any plans for next couple weeks?"

"Not really. Just hanging around playing music."

"How would you like to come to Vegas with us? I don't know how much music you can play, but I know you'll be able to play a lot of other games. And I don't mean games of chance either," she grinned.

lovin69
lovin69
17 Followers