Traversing the Unknown

Story Info
A man gets lost.
5.8k words
4.54
6.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forest always seems like a lovely place to be. There is a sort of natural pull. When you get lost in it, however, you might really get lost and find yourself on a path you thought you would never take. Maybe the thrill is the beauty, and maybe the beauty is in the chaos.

I found myself straying from the road while backpacking, and getting lost in a cold, dark place. There was a blue hue hanging over the scenery and everything felt wetter than usual.

"I should just turn around," I thought to myself.

But there was some kind of voice inside me that pushed me to go further into the depths of this unknown place, until eventually that was the only voice I could listen to. I was finally lost. The terror built up inside me that this was all a mistake, and that I should try to find my way back. There was no way back though. The path was gone, and all I had was whatever I could make of what was in front of me.

Going further and deeper there finally looked like a figure up ahead.

"Hello!" I shouted excitedly.

"Hey," she replied in a surprisingly calm manner.

She came closer to me until I could finally make out her appearance. She was slightly taller than I was, but I was not that tall to begin with. She wore a pointed hat and black gown. Her long brunette hair swung past her shoulders and perky chest, and her pretty blue eyes captivated me. Her posture suggested full control. As she put her pale, soft hand on my face, I felt myself freeze up.

"My name is Astrid," she greeted me, but I remained silent.

"Come with me, and I will show you the path," she said in a calm voice. "But first, I must give you something to eat and drink."

Her head turned and she pointed with her upturned nose to the left. I didn't reply, but I followed her every step.

We eventually arrived at a wooden hut. It felt much cozier on the inside. She sat me down on a pillow across the table from her, and licked her lips.

"Try this," she suggested while gently nudging a cup towards me.

I picked it up and looked down at the liquid and smelled the scent of lavender tea coming up from it. This felt like the perfect thing to drink in such cold weather, so I immediately drank all of it.

"That was very soothing," I thanked her. "What is this?"

"It's a special potion," she replied.

"A potion?"

"Yes, it is my gift to you, but now you should give me something in return."

"Oh, sure, but I don't know what I could give you."

"Just follow my lead."

She stood up then sat next to me with her legs going across mine. My heart was beating very fast, and this nervousness prevented me from talking again.

"Close your eyes," she breathed on my neck.

Still I was silent. I chose to follow her command and closed my eyes. I could feel her get off of me and shuffle a bit.

"Okay, open your eyes," she said with an audible grin.

I opened my eyes to find a thick penis throbbing in my face. My nerves changed to completely different nerves.

"What?!" I screamed.

She ran her fingers through my hair then slapped my face.

"Open up," she commanded. "You are going to take my mana now."

I tried to get up, but she held down on my shoulders. I couldn't overpower her or lift her. She pinched my cheeks together as if to pry my mouth open, but I turned my head away.

"I am not gay!" I cried out.

"Then let me guide you through what I want," she replied with an even bigger grin.

She pushed me back so that I was sitting up against the wall and nudged the head of her penis against my lips. With one hand grabbing and pulling my hair and the other hand slapping me across the cheeks, I felt embarrassed. The instant I slightly let up she put her dick in my mouth. I gagged and reached to push her hips away from my head, but she was standing over me and had me pinned against the wall with both of her hands guiding me along. I could hear her moan as if she has wanted to do something like this for a long time.

"Aren't you such a good girl?" she remarked in a condescending voice.

I was too afraid to bite her while her hands clenched my head so intimidatingly. I couldn't tell what I was supposed to do and eventually succumbed to her thrusts. My jaw loosened as tears ran down my face from trying not to gag. I looked up to see her peering down at my face in ecstasy.

She continued pushing herself into me until her moans got more intense and her hands began to shake. There was a salty taste I could sense coming from her, when she finally pushed all the way into me with my nose up against her pelvis and unloaded down my throat. My lips were wrapped around her pulsating cock and everything was swallowed.

"Wow," she sighed with relief and fell back into a sitting position.

She was winded for a bit then caught her breath.

"How did my mana taste?" she asked.

"Mana?" I questioned as I turned to her puzzled.

"You drank my potion, then my mana. You are on your way."

"On my way to what?"

"On your way," she stated raising her eyebrows suggestively.

I stood up and wiped my mouth. She giggled at me and stood up with me.

"If you take enough mana, then you will get a reward," she said with a coy wink.

She fell back down to a sitting position from exhaustion, so I took the chance I had and sprinted for the door. I managed to get far enough that I couldn't see her house anymore before I ran out of breath.

I was in a shock from the experience. I was definitely not expecting to suck a dick for the first time today, and not from such an attractive woman.

"No one needs to know about what happened in that shack," I reassured myself. "Whatever happened in there, happened only between us, and no one else needs to find out."

The experience still stuck in my mind as something so grotesque yet so intense in a way that was impossible to forget. I felt violated, but it is not that I could count that as a first time or anything though. It was only oral sex. It isn't like she really took me with my mouth, as humiliating as it was to be overpowered by her.

It really was strange that my strength seemed to leave me like my muscles atrophied and my body grew soft. Pinching my arms seemed to reveal they had no muscle. Maybe I just needed to train more.

As I pondered everything, I came to a body of water. It was too murky to drink from, but a nice enough spot to relax at. I took my backpack off to my side and sat in front of the water to enjoy what I could of this place.

A head popped up from the lake and swam over to me almost curiously. The form came out of the water revealing a mostly naked, short, blonde girl with blue eyes and pointed nose. Her eyebrows were very curved, her cheeks were slim, and her boobs slightly showed from underneath her top.

"Are you some kind of water nymph?" I asked her.

"If that is how you recognize me, then that's how you recognize me," she replied.

She made her way closer to me and began to smell me. It put me on edge watching her sniff me like a prey item. Her face lit up and she revealed a toothy grin before pushing me to the ground and sitting on top of me.

"What do you want from me?" I cried.

"I like how you smell like lavender, and I'm going to take you," she replied in a menacing tone.

I reached for my backpack, hit her off me with it, and started running. She was lagging behind me, so I figured I could outrun her. That was until my shoe got stuck in the mud and I tripped over against a tree. I frantically tried to pull my shoe off but she had caught up to me and immediately started pulling at my clothes frantically.

"Please, not like this," I whispered to myself.

By what must have been luck, I managed to slip through fragments of my clothes away from her and make my way into a drier area. Even though my clothes had been ripped, I escaped with my dignity still in tact.

This new area was much more calming than the previous spot. I guess all of it was pretty relaxing besides the insane creatures I kept running into. Just as these thoughts went through my mind, another woman appeared to me. She had green hair and big, bright green eyes, and she wore a set of leaves for clothes. I felt cautiously safe in her presence. Her wide cheeks gave her a warmness lacking in the others.

"H-hello?" I greeted her shyly.

"Hello!" she said lighting up.

As she put her arms around me I did not feel like she would force anything on me, so I hugged her back.

"What happened to you?" she asked in a very concerned tone.

"Nothing, I just need to get home..." I said in a low voice.

"Oh, well, I have not seen any cuties here!" she exclaimed.

"I-I-I..." I stuttered.

She giggled and took my hand to the tree she was under.

"Come sit with me on my blanket," she said. "Tell me why you are here."

"I just ended up here, I guess?" I gave as an unassured answer.

"Maybe it is fate you are here. Maybe we are fated," she winked at me.

"W-well, I..." I said blushing too intensely to make a real response.

She grabbed my hand and whispered something in my ear, but I couldn't make it out because I was so overcome with the roller coaster of emotions. She abruptly kissed my cheek.

"Will you stay here with me?" she inquired.

"I would love to, but I have to return home," I stated sadly.

"But maybe you will return to me? You won't forget me?" she said as she tearing up as she spoke.

"I don't even know your name this is happening so fast."

"My name is Drewy," she answered.

Before I could tell her my name she shrieked and pointed behind me. It was the water sprite from before, and she came at me so fast I didn't have time to pick up my backpack and run.

"Hehe, is this your girlfriend?" chuckled the water nymph as she loomed over me.

I froze up again completely in fear that this beautiful new girl was going to have to watch me cowardly run away from this monster.

My anxiety grew worse as I realized I had no escape from this. I was going to be put into submission by this girl. When I went to turn away from Drewy, the creature pushed my head down into the blanket with one hand and unclothed me with the other. After stripping me, the monster pressed down my ass with her face.

"Please, stop, what are you doing with him?" Drewy cried out.

"Just sit there and watch, and I'll show you." replied the nymph.

The water girl tapped my butthole and laughed.

"Is this a virgin I see?" the nymph creepily asked before licking my asshole.

I remained silent and embarrassed. Even more distressing was Drewy didn't even run away. She sat next to me, and watched a nymph rimjob me while I was powerless. In my state of helplessness the creature brought my bare ass up to where I was on my knees and continued licking my rim.

The nymph pushed her tongue into my butt making me gasp. I tried to kick her away and make a break for it, but she grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down.

"I'm not finished," she stated intimidatingly.

It tickled a bit, and I was hoping she could get what she wanted and leave. That was until she pulled me up by my hair so that I was on my hands and knees. As I tried to break away again, my hair seemed to grow longer before tightening again.

"Is my lady trying to escape me?" the nymph asked holding my now long, wavy hair in her hand. "I made you nice and slippery for your first time."

Panic sunk into my stomach. I knew it wouldn't end with oral stimulation this time. She was going to fuck me right there and take my virginity in front of Drewy. My face turned red and I began panting. I felt a heavy cock slap down between my butt cheeks. She released my hair as I remained on my hands and knees completely frozen.

"Now I get to take your manhood in front of your girl," she said looking over to see Drewy gazing into her eyes.

"Drewy, do something!" I yelled, but Drewy seemed mesmerized.

I felt both hands on my butt then the tip of the nymph's penis press against me. It started to break through the opening, I tried not to scream to save face as I received my first time on my hands and knees.

"This is the point of no return. You just take it like a good girl now," the nymph laughed, then she slid her shaft fully into me.

The nymph started slow as if to warm up on me, then began clapping against my cheeks. I was being bounced back and forth on her cock as she moaned in delight. The humiliation was overwhelming me, but my face grew truly bright red when I felt myself becoming erect. She pounded my prostate causing me to drip cum.

"I bet you enjoy being degraded in front of her," the nymph smirked.

The creature reached under, found my hard shaft, and gently tugged it with her soft wet hand. I could hear Drewy breathing heavily, but couldn't see her with my hair blocking my vision. The creature pushed my head back down and went back to clapping my cheeks with her hips. I could see Drewy touching herself now and staring me in my panicked eyes. I was pounded for several minutes until the nymph picked up the pace. She was fully slamming against my prostate at this point, and I began to orgasm from her thrusts. My rim pulsing on the nymph's cock made her moan louder. Then she stopped and gripped my hips firmly, letting out tight breaths. My tender hole was being filled up. When she removed herself from me, I collapsed onto the blanket with cum pouring out from me.

"I see you enjoyed it," the nymph giggled while pointing at my semen I was lying in.

The water nymph walked away. I put my head down into the blanket from sheer shame hoping this would all go away. I didn't want my first time to be with a stranger, let alone a stranger fucking my ass.

"Are you okay?" Drewy asked me while trying to catch her breath.

"Can we pretend that didn't happen?" I suggested to her in a pitiful voice.

"If it will make you feel better, then yes. It will be our secret."

"Well, that makes me feel a little better, but my clothes are torn and I'm naked and cold still."

"Let's just come to my place and you can rest and get dressed there."

I cleaned myself and took off with her. We walked, though mine was more of a waddle, to a big carved out tree, and she sat me on her bed.

"What am I gonna wear?" I asked.

"Uh, I forgot...." she mumbled drooping her head.

"What?"

"I only have girl's clothes," she continued.

"I can't wear girl's clothes!" I yelled.

"Or you can walk around naked."

I lowered my head and accepted a white shirt and a pink pleated skirt from her.

"Hey, you look good in those," she said trying to cheer me up.

"But I feel like I'm walking around like a girl now, especially with this long hair." I explained.

"You just have to make it back home. Then you will be fine."

I looked down and grabbed my chest noticing it was tender. It felt fattier than before like I had small tits or something. Drewy gave me a puzzled look, so I stopped.

"Do you mind if I rest here?" I asked. I'm pretty sore after today."

"Go ahead. If you need me I'll be in the branches," she said walking out.

I laid my head on the pillow and could barely go to sleep. The witch's words were haunting me. My jaw was sore and my butt was still stinging from those encounters. Somehow, I did manage to fall asleep though.

It seemed like I must have slept forever, because when I awoke it was still night time. Either way, I was rested enough and just wanted to get home. I called Drewy down to hug her goodbye, but didn't mention if I would come back here. I put my hair in a ponytail to get it to behave and tossed my backpack on. Hopefully on the rest of this journey I don't have to run into any more... encounters.

Enough ambling seems to have cleared my mind. Nature seemed peaceful again. I even forgot I was dressed up like a girl. As I came around a dense bend, I was up close with another lady. She had orange hair with black tips, and a soft beauty to her face. It seemed like she came at the world in full harmony, but with a certain reticence to her hazel eyes. There were fox ears on top of her head and a tail coming out below her blue robes.

"Oh hi, didn't see you there," she greeted me with a smile.

"Hi," I squeaked in shock.

"You have a lost look to you," she said. "Let me guide you."

I resisted this time for fear of every other time I was "guided".

"Sorry, I just want to be on my way," I said very quietly.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"I am just a wary person I guess," I murmured.

"Please, let me help you," she begged.

She looked at me with such pretty, sad eyes I couldn't say no.

"Fine..." I conceded.

"Great!" she exclaimed and grabbed my hand. "Come this way."

"But I came from there."

"You are lost. You didn't come from anywhere. I know what I'm doing."

She dragged me back up the path, but took another turn such that I was getting very lost, if I wasn't enough already. There was a small shack not quite as nice or large as the last.

"This is my home," she said pointing to the tiny shack. "I need to change my clothes after they got wet."

"Oh, okay, I'll wait outside while you do that." I replied.

"Nonsense. Come in. It is cold out there."

"Fine." I mumbled, but I was slightly relieved to warm up.

When I got inside there was only a bed and a fireplace with some food scattered.

"Where should I wait then?" I asked.

"Just sit on the bed," she answered.

I sat on a cozy down blanket still shivering. She started to disrobe, so I looked away and put the blanket over me to warm up.

"Comfy?" she asked in a cute voice.

"Yeah, it is warmer than outside."

"If you are cold, I can warm you up"

"It would be nice if you had something hot to drink."

Instead, she slid under the cover next to me. I still maintained my averted gaze, but now felt her wrapped around me.

"See, this is warm," she stated smugly.

"What?" I gasped.

She was still naked and hugging me.

"You looked so cute sitting there in your skirt in such an intimate spot," she said with a smirk.

"Well it was all I had to sit on... and wear," I mumbled.

"Look at me."

I looked over at her under the blanket. She seemed to stare into my soul.

"You've been gawking at me the whole way here," she whispered.

She pushed me with my back against the bed with her hands in my hands.

"Your eyes are just..." I stumbled on my words.

She opened her eyes wider and I could feel myself being pulled into her. It felt like I was being put under a spell. Before I knew it her hands were creeping up my legs and under my skirt.

"What are you... why are you...." I said, continuing to stumbled over my words.

"Shh, just relax," she whispered now pulling my legs up to her shoulders.

"What's happening?"

As I asked that, she pulled her erect cock out from under the blanket and placed it on my flacid penis. There was precum dripping down from her onto me. She pushed my legs up into the air and took my panties off just enough to reveal only my bottom, then spit on my hole and placed her tip against it again.

"Do you want this?" she asked gently while still rubbing herself against me.

"I don't..."

"Look me in the eyes and say that," she softly commanded.

I looked back up at her eyes and fell for her gaze again. I didn't want to be railed again, but I couldn't bring myself say no.

"Please, be gentle with me," I pleaded anxiously.

She gave an almost frightening smile then pressed her dick inside me little by little. I bit my lip at the sensation and clenched myself. My legs were still up against her shoulders. She put her hands down on the bed leaning over me and began thrusting. My hips were bent up with my dick hardening as I watched it slap up and down with the rhythm. She came to my face and kissed me and licked my cheek.

"Tell me you like it," she commanded.

"I..." I whispered wanting to be silent and let it run its course.

12