Travis and Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they talked, they found out they had a lot in common. Both had a younger sister, both graduated with a four-year degree and they both loved soccer. By the time the meal arrived, they were in a deep discussion about the local soccer team, which was doing incredible. They were in first place.

"No, I am telling you that Garner will be traded!" Travis was emphatic.

Adam kept shaking his head in disagreement. As their conversation became a little heated, they both unconsciously moved their chairs closer. It wasn't until Adam reached down for his napkin on his lap and accidentally brushed against Travis's thigh that they realized what had happened. Adam quickly looked at Travis, worried that he would recoil and the evening would end.

Travis looked at the man in front of him. His lips were close enough to kiss. Without thinking, Travis brought his hand up to Adam's cheek and slowly traced his jaw line from the edge of his ear to his chin, lifting his chin so that his lips met his.

Adam's lips were soft, sweet. He wanted to taste them and flicked his tongue out a little and traced Adam's lower lip.

Travis heard a low moan from Adam's throat and jumped back as he realized what he was doing. His cock was rock hard and he wanted to ravage the man in front of him. Shit! He had lost control!

"Oh my god, Adam! I am sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Shit! I told myself not to let my guard down. I-"

"Shh," Adam whispered as he placed his hand on top of Travis's and stared into his eyes. "I didn't stop you, did I?"

Travis processed that for a minute. He was right. He hadn't stopped him. He grinned at Adam.

"I'm gay, Travis. And I have been dying for you to kiss me since I laid eyes on you." He lowered his lashes as he quietly admitted his crush. He wasn't sure what to do, but hadn't removed his hand from Travis's.

Travis reached over and lifted his chin, forcing him to look directly into his eyes. Without breaking the spell, he motioned for the waitress to bring the bill. His cock was pushing at its denim trap and he could feel the wet spot.

"Why don't we take this back to the room and...discuss... things," he whispered, his voice husky with lust.

Adam swallowed and stood quickly, leading him out of the restaurant. Both were so enthralled with each other, neither noticed the table nearby with some of the well-known dealers seated around it.

They rushed to the elevator, not touching in anyway, but both felt the smoldering heat between them. In minutes they were outside their door and Travis was sliding in the card key and motioning Adam to enter first.

Adam stepped through the door in front of Travis and suddenly felt himself being pushed back, hard against the door as it closed. He was trapped between the door and Travis. His lips were crushed under Travis's and he felt the electricity shoot through his body. Adam opened his lips and he felt his dream man's tongue slip into his mouth, sweeping, searching and finding his tongue. They were locked into a deep kiss as Travis began rubbing his body against Adam's. Travis realized he was going to cum just from being so close if he didn't slow down and pulled back, breaking the kiss, and searching his Adam's eyes.

"So, you are gay, too? Or are you bi? Umm, or are you experimenting?" Adam asked quietly, still trying to catch his breath from the mind-blowing kiss. His heart was racing and his body was humming. Please be gay, please be gay, he silently prayed.

Travis reached over and let his knuckles rake against Adam's jawline, like he had wanted to for so many months. He gave Adam a big smile.

"I am gay, babe. Not bi, not straight. I am attracted to men. Have been all my life." He leaned in close and whispered in Adam's ear, "And I have been wanting you since I first saw you in Debbie's office."

Adam shivered at the hot breath in his ear and let himself lean into Travis's hard chest and felt strong muscular arms encircle him in a tight embrace. Sighing, he leaned down a little and settled his head on Travis's shoulder and let himself be carried away with the sensations of being caressed by the sexiest man he had ever met.

Travis chuckled a little, causing Adam to pull back and look into his eyes, questioningly. Travis smiled, quelling any worries in Adam. "Babe that was the best fuckin' kiss I have ever had. You are an amazing kisser!"

"Then why did you stop?"

He laughed. "Because just kissing you and being close to you is making me want to blow my load right here and I want to enjoy this as long as possible!"

Travis pulled Adam over to the bed and sat down on the edge, patting the area next to him. Adam sat down without touching him, trembling a little, but Travis wasn't having any of that.

"Come here, sexy!" he growled as he pulled him up to his side. "I want to feel you."

Adam trembled again. He loved a take charge kind of guy and Travis was definitely that. So hot and all man. He slid his eyes over and watched Travis as he seemed to be trying to decide something. He waited patiently and Travis finally began speaking.

"Look, this is new for us. I don't want to rush you or make you do anything you don't want to do." He signed. "Don't get me wrong, babe. I seriously want to fuck the hell out of you! I have been jacking off to thoughts of you for months now." He stopped at Adam's quick intake of breath.

"Me, too!" He exclaimed.

"Really babe?" Travis asked, unsure if he was just saying that.

"Oh my fucking god! Every fucking night! Every. Fucking. Night! Once after talking with you at the office, I had to escape to the men's room and jerk off to get my cock to behave!"

Travis smiled, not quite ready to admit he had done the same thing more than once.

"Why don't we just see what happens tonight?" whispered Travis. Adam agreed and they quickly decided to get ready for bed early and just see what played out. Adam pulled his shirt over his head and flung it across the room, to the amusement of Travis. But when Adam climbed onto Travis's lap and straddled his hips he wasn't laughing any more. He pulled him into a hard embrace and let his lips slide across his lovers. Currents of electricity ran through them both and Adam began grinding his hips against Travis.

"Oh, yeah, babe. That's good..." Travis moaned and closed his eyes for a second. He inhaled Adam's scent and opened his eyes to see his hard little nipples were only inches from his mouth. He leaned in and flicked one with his tongue, while his hand tugged and played with the other one. He heard Adam groan and nipped harder with this teeth.

Adam slid his hands into Travis's hair and pulled him closer, silently urging him on while he ran his hands up and down Travis's arms and stopped at the hem of this shirt for a second before pulling it up and over his head and throwing it over with his. Instantly he saw the ink on his chest under his thick, dark mat of chest hair and it only turned him on more. He leaned down and traced the double spiral Celtic style tattoo with his tongue and breathed in the smell of this sexy stud he was grinding on. Mm, he smelled so masculine.

"Kiss me," he begged Travis as he pulled himself back up.

He pulled away from Adam's nipples and raised to meet his mouth. This time it was more urgent. Their tongues dueled as Adam ran his hands through Travis's hair and down his back, exploring every inch of this stud he had been dreaming about for months. He wanted more and more and was soon panting.

Adam felt Travis's hands on his belt buckle and leaned back a little to let him unclasp it, before unsnapping and pulling his zipper down. But neither made a move to slide them off. Travis's hands hovered there for a second but he brought them back up. Adam caught his breath as Travis traced his fingers up his stomach and up to his nipples, feeling him swirl the hair on his chest. Suddenly Travis leaned in and bit his nipple again.

Adam moaned, causing Travis to smile and dive in, letting his hot, wet tongue circle his nipple while one of his hands flicked the other nipple. He fucking loved Adam's chest. It was the hottest he had ever seen. He loved good pecs.

"Yes! Yes..." was all Adam could say, so caught up in the sensations flooding his body.

"Oh, do you like that, babe?" Travis whispered teasingly, his warm breath sending shivers through Adam's body.

"Yes, you sexy fucker! You turn me on like I have never felt. I want it all!" He cried out greedily, slamming his mouth against Travis's. Adam took control of the kiss and pushed Travis back on the bed. Hard. He began to nibble his neck and trace little hot kisses down his chest, stopping at each nipple to give it a lick and a little bite.

"Fuck, yeah!" Travis moaned as he felt Adam bite his nipples. He wasn't sure what to think about Adam taking the lead. He usually liked to be in control, but something about this made him want more and more. "Take what you want, baby!"

Adam stopped his trail of kisses long enough to look up and see his lover meant what he said. Satisfied, he unzipped his man's jeans and kissed the patch of hair that led down to his crotch. He slid his hand in and was greeted with a hard as granite cock. And it felt very, very thick. He had to see it!

Adam started pulling the jeans down over his hips and in seconds he had them down around his man's ankles. He quickly lifted Travis's feet and tugged his shoes off, then pulled the denim all the way off and tossing behind him. He licked his lips at the tight little briefs in front of his face. Which, he noticed, could barely contain Travis's hard dick.

"Like what you see babe?" Travis whispered.

"Oh, yeah." Adam practically moaned his answer out.

"Then take it baby. Make it yours!" Travis practically shouted. "Suck my fucking cock!"

Adam smiled. He liked being ordered around by Travis. That was all he needed to go forward. Adam grabbed the briefs and almost ripped them off in his desire to get to the prize. He watched as it slid free and slapped back against Travis's hard stomach. Oh god, it was big, he realized. Bigger than his by at least an inch. He gulped and tried to sound confident.

"Move your legs back onto the bed and spread them for me!" Adam ordered.

Travis hurried to comply as Adam climbed back on the bed, settling between his lover's thick muscular, hairy thighs. He scooted up until his face was right in front of the most beautiful cut cock he had ever seen. His tongue flitted out and licked the head.

"Yes baby. God yes. Suck it with your sexy mouth. I am have dreaming about it for months." Travis begged, his deep voice filled with lust.

Adam slipped the whole head into his mouth, while he wrapped one hand around the base. He tasted the precum leaking out the tip and the flavor sent him over the edge. He plunged the hard cock all the way to the base, hitting his gag reflex, but recovering in time. He sucked and licked and swirled his tongue up and down the thick, throbbing steel pole as he stroked the base with his hand. He pulled out and slid his tongue down to Travis's balls. Covered in thick hair, he buried his face into them and gently licked, then sucked one of his nuts into his mouth. Travis's moaning and almost incoherent mutterings just urged him on.

"FUCK!! Yeah, that's fuckin'... amazing...fuck!" Travis tried to speak, but he was too lost in the sensations. Adam let the nut fall out of his mouth and licked back to the swollen head, tasting more delicious precum before slowly beginning to slide his dick back into his mouth, sucking and tasting, slowly, oh so slowly. Suddenly, Travis's hands were on his head as his hips raised up to plunge deeper into his lover's throat. He began fucking Adam's mouth, hard, and Adam loved every second of it. He felt his nose push into Travis's bush at the base of his dick and breathed in. God, he couldn't get enough of his smell. He felt Travis begin to tense and knew he was going to cum soon. Travis didn't slow down. He kept it up, in and out, hard and deep, until his hairy crotch was wet from all the saliva leaking from Adam's mouth.

"Gonna cum. So close, babe! So close!" He cried out and tried to pull his cock from Adam's mouth. Adam refused. No fucking way was he missing out on tasting his cum!

Travis felt him suck harder and knew what he wanted. "Are you sure baby?" his voice came out strained as he tried to hold back.

Adam responded by moaning onto his lover's hard dick. That was all it took to push Travis over the edge. He tensed as his balls tensed and his cock spasmed, spewing the first stream of thick white cum into the back of Adam's throat. And then another and another...cum filled his throat as he gulped it down until the last string of cum was released.

"Fucking hot! So fucking amazing! You are the sexiest man in the fucking world! Fuck!" Travis thrashed as he emptied his balls, amazed that his new lover took it all and swallowed it. He glanced down and watch him slip his cock slowly out between his lips. Oh my god! Adam started licking him clean. It was too much. Too much!

"You are incredible," he whispered as he watched him finish and pulled him up to lay next to him, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him in for a kiss.

Travis could taste his own cum on his tongue and realized it didn't offend him. In fact, he kind of liked it. He pulled back and looked into Adam's eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. God he could get lost in the beauty of them.

Adam broke him from his thoughts. "So, you enjoyed tonight?"

"Hell yeah! And tonight is not over, babe! It's your turn next!" he leered at Adam with a twinkle in his eye. Adam gulped and snuggled in tighter. He couldn't get enough of his scent. His arm laid across Travis's chest and he lazily let his fingers trace circles through his thick, dark chest hair.

Travis growled and grabbed his hand. "You're driving me crazy, baby!"

Adam smiled. Every time he heard Travis call him baby, he trembled. He had never felt closer to another man in his life. He wanted to share everything with him. Do everything with him. God, he felt himself being pulled under in a wave of emotion and felt tears begin to rim his eyelashes. Before he could get himself under control, a tear splashed onto Travis's chest. Then another tear fell.

Travis pulled Adam's head up by his chin, until they were once again looking into each other's eyes.

"What is it, baby? Did I do something wrong? Say something wrong? Please tell me." Travis's voice was shaky. He braced for Adam to say something awful to him, like it was a mistake, or he isn't really into men, it was just an experiment... what was wrong?

"Nothing's wrong. I am just being emotional. I...I haven't been with a man in more than two years and even then it was just...well, sex. But this... and I don't want to jinx it, but this feels..."

"Different." Travis finished the sentence.

Adam nodded.

"Baby, I feel it too. I want to know everything about you. And I am not looking for a one-night, or even week long affair. I've dated some in the last few years, but nothing special. Tonight...well, tonight is special. I feel..."

"Whole?" Adam whispered.

"Yes! That's it. I feel like everything I have been doing in my life has led me to tonight. I mean, imagine if Mr. Martins hadn't had to have someone fill in for the convention?"

"Oh, I think we would have still figured it out! I am surprised you haven't noticed me staring at you at the office. I wasn't sure if you were gay or straight. And well, I'm new and don't want to make waves. Are you out?"

"Yeah. I came out to my parents a few years ago. Dad had a little trouble with it, but he handles it well, now. You?"

"Yes, I am out. My parents know, too. And both very supportive."

Suddenly Travis rolled over and pinned Adam on his back. "Enough talk, baby! I want to make you cum! Cum all over me, baby!" He practically growled out his words before pressing his lips to Adams. Once again, his lips felt soft, sweet. He liked it and growled in the back of his throat again. He ripped away from the passionate kiss and licked and sucked Adam's neck, leaving a little round mark on his shoulder, and the continued moving down his chest. Adam sighed as he laid back and enjoyed the tongue assault on his body.

Travis licked and suckled Adam's hard little nipples and enjoyed the thrashing around that his lover did every time his teeth scraped a nipple. His sexy man was sensitive there. He filed that information away for use at another time as he moved farther down, following the trail of blond hair that made a vee towards his dick. Oh, yes, his dick. He pulled back and looked at his crotch, still hidden behind the denim.

Travis had wanted to pull those damn jeans off him earlier, but didn't want to move to fast. Now nothing would stop him. He slid his hands under the waistband on either side of Adam's hips and slid the already unzipped jeans down. Adam lifted his ass off the bed so they could slide down and in seconds they were in a heap on the ground. His cotton plaid boxers were tented straight up.

Travis smiled. He had those off his sexy man in seconds. And there it was. Adam's cock. The cock he had lusted after for months. Hard. Not as big as him, but a very good size. He could see the vein throbbing at the swollen head. Slick with precum already, he noticed. He smiled as he licked it, tasted it. Liked it. Wanted more. He slid it slowly into his mouth as he gently played with Adam's nuts, rolling them between his fingers.

Adam gasped as he took him all the way in. Balls deep all the way to his Travis's lips. He held him there, sucking, licking, but not letting him slide out for a minute while he enjoyed his treat.

Adam moaned loudly. "Your mouth. So hot! So wet!"

Travis heard him and slid him slowly out, until just the swollen tip of his cock was touching his lips.

"Please. Please. Please!" Adam begged.

"What baby? Please what?" he teased his lover, wanting to hear the words.

"Suck me off! Suck my dick! Shove it back into your mouth. Suck the cum out of me!" Adam was begging louder, using his hips to try to slide back into that hot, wet mouth that had been heaven.

Travis sucked his dick back in, then out and back in. Adam was thrusting up to meet his mouth each time and they were in a rhythm in no time, working together as one.

Travis moaned on his lover's dick, causing more precum to leak out and the hard dick in his mouth to twitch and throb. He knew Adam wasn't going to be able to take it much longer and eagerly prepared to take his load. He wanted every fucking drop of Adam's cum. Wanted it in his mouth, down his throat, on his chest... God, he wanted to be covered in it! His own cock was throbbing as he sucked Adam.

Adam tensed. "I'm about to cum!"

Travis just moaned, urging him on.

"FUCK! Shit! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Travis! Travis, yes!" Adam screamed out loudly.

Suddenly Travis's mouth was full hot creamy cum. Blast after blast of cum until he couldn't keep it all in his mouth and it began dripping out onto his lips and face. He didn't care. He swallowed what he could until he felt the last blast and Adam's cock began to soften and he let it slip from his lips.

He looked down at the drips of cum on Adam's dick and balls and slowly slid his chest over it, letting it mix in with his chest hair as he pulled himself up to lay next to him. He smiled when he saw that Adam's eyes were closed, still in the midst of post-sex euphoria. He wrapped his arms around the sexy man he had just sucked off and pulled him close.

Adam snuggled in closer as Travis whispered in his ear, "I loved hearing you cry out my name. Sexiest damn thing ever, baby."

Adam sighed and let himself be held by his strong arms. They both drifted off to sleep within minutes.