Travis and Adam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that they had relaxed and watched some TV. When it got close to dinner time, Adam offered to help him in the kitchen, but since he was just going to fix a frozen pizza and steam some vegetables, Travis told him to relax and he would take care of it.

The pizza was finally in the oven and he could finally join Adam on the sofa again. Adam was so into playing with Toby he didn't realize Travis was there until he felt him sink into the sofa next to him. He looked over and knew he was busted. But then he saw Travis's smile and knew it was all okay.

"Come here, Toby, you little troublemaker." Travis reached over and lifted him from Adam's lap and looked into his eyes. "You little sneak! Trying to get Adam in trouble!"

Toby answered with a lick to his cheek, eliciting a laugh from Adam. "Oh, you think that's funny, do you?" he growled playfully at Adam.

Suddenly the smoke detector beeped and Travis jumped up and ran into the kitchen with Adam close behind him. Smoke was seeping out of the oven. Travis grabbed his oven mitt and flung open the oven door and pulled out the burnt pizza. Adam fanned the smoke detector and Travis ran to open the front door and let out some of the smoke. A few minutes later, Travis meandered back into the kitchen, embarrassed.

"Well, I guess my cooking leaves a lot to be desired," he said as he shrugged his shoulders a little sheepishly. "I forgot to start the timer."

Adam laughed. "Hey, I can't tell you how many things I've burnt! How about we just order a pizza?"

Travis agreed and within thirty minutes they were sitting at the table devouring a large pepperoni pizza. Toby sat close to Adam obviously hoping for some crumbs, but he was out of luck and finally gave up.

After dinner, Travis had to walk Toby and asked Adam to join him. There was a little park next to the apartment complex and they ended up walking over there. They held hands and walked slowly together as Toby sniffed everywhere.

"This is nice." Adam murmured. "Really nice."

Travis squeezed his hand in agreement. Yeah, it was nice. Very nice.

Soon after arriving back at the apartment, they both caught each other yawning. When they each admitted to jet lag and tiredness, they decided to call it an early night. Travis showed Adam where the towels were and let him take his shower first.

By the time Travis finished his shower and got ready for bed, he saw that Adam was already under the blankets. Seeing Adam in his bed made him catch his breath. He looked like he belonged there. Adam gave him a sleepy smile as he slid under the covers and kissed him lightly on the lips. Adam turned and curled back into his arms until they were spooning.

"Good-night, Travis." Adam whispered.

"Good-night, baby."

Toby waited a few minutes and jumped on the bed, curling up next to the men's feet. He nudged his nose at Adam's feet, sniffing him for a minute, but must have decided it was okay for him to be in the bed with his daddy and settled in for some sleep.

*******

Travis moaned as his eyes fluttered open. He was in heaven and looked down to see Adam sucking his engorged cock. God, what a way to wake up! He felt Adam's tongue lick and swirl around the head before sucking his entire shaft into his mouth. Travis gasped when he felt him swallow him a little more into his throat. And when Adam moaned onto his dick, he lost control and shot his hot cum deep into his throat.

"Fuck! Adam! God, yes!" Travis cried out as he climaxed quickly. His whole body shook with the intense orgasm and he whispered Adam's name over and over.

Adam sucked and licked every delicious drop from Travis before tugging his boxers back up a little and finally moved up to kiss his lips and hold him tight. Travis stroked his hair and let his hands play along the muscles on Adam's back. They lay like that for a few minutes reveling in the intimacy between them. This was still so new to both of them.

"That was an incredible way to wake up. I can't believe I came so quickly."

"I couldn't help myself. I woke up and felt you hard against my ass and I wanted to taste you so badly I couldn't wait!" Adam admitted. His cheeks blazed with his confession. He sounded so slutty.

Travis looked over at his boyfriend and saw the blush. But Travis knew what he wanted. He was learning about Adam and his desires. And right now, he wanted to be slutty. He was embarrassed about it, but he wanted it.

Adam was on his back, wearing only his boxers, his elbow bent on his right arm, bracing his head up a little. Travis rolled to his side and moved his face lower until they were only inches apart. "You couldn't help tasting my dick?" His voice came out in a whisper and the hot breath caressed Adam's cheek.

Adam nodded. Swallowed.

"Tell me again." Travis said.

Adam's heart was pounding hard in his chest. He knew what Travis was doing. "I... I couldn't help it. I needed to taste your cock so bad."

"And my cum, baby? Did you need to taste that, too?"

Adam inhaled sharply. "Yes. God, yes. I love tasting your hot cum."

"That's because you're a little slut sometimes, aren't you?"

Adam heard him and held his breath. Fuck! That's what he needed. It made him feel so turned on and dirty at the same time. He wasn't sure why he liked it, but hearing Travis call him a slut made his blood race. He had never told anyone his secret desires. But somehow, Travis knew! He hissed out his breath as Travis leaned in and kissed his neck. Nipping at it.

"Adam, you little slut," Travis growled into his neck and felt his body tremble with need. "That's what you are. You would do anything for cock, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" Adam cried out. "Only your cock, Travis. Only yours."

"That's right. Tell me what you want, baby. What do you want right now?" Travis's voice was so quiet it was almost a whisper.

Adam licked his lips and slid his hands into Travis's hair. "I need to be fucked." He whispered back.

"Tell me what you want, Adam. If you want it, and you want to be my slut right now, then you fucking tell me!"

Adam's cock was dripping precum like crazy and his body shuddered. Could he really let go and be slutty? Could he really tell him what he wanted?

"I want you to fuck me, Travis, and then I want you to cum so hard that you fill me up and then let it drip out of my ass. I want you to jack off and cum all over me. I want your cum on my ass, my stomach, my hair, my mouth, my lips, dripping down my neck."

Travis was about to lose it right there. The image of his cum all over Adam was more than he could handle. He grabbed the lube and squirted it on his fingers. He climbed over and settled on his knees between Adam's legs and spread them wide, pushing one forward with this hand.

"You mean you want to be all spread out like this. Ready to be fucked? Ready to have my dick balls deep in your ass?" He groaned out through his clenched teeth. Fuck, Adam's ass was fucking gorgeous. He suddenly needed to lick him and bent down and slid his wet tongue along the opening.

Adam jumped. "Fuck!"

Travis dove in and ate his ass like he had never tasted anything so good in his fucking life. He slid his tongue in and out, wriggling it in as far as he could and then sliding back out. He was fucking him with his tongue and Adam was losing control.

"Travis! Oh, fuck. That's so fucking good." He was almost in tears it felt so good.

Travis looked up at him. His eyes were rolled back in his head and his hands were gripping the sheets on either side of his body. His cock was rock hard and that luscious precum was dripping onto his belly. He reached up and licked that spot and felt Adam shudder. Heard him moan.

"You are so hot and slutty, Adam. So fucking sexy."

"Say it again, Travis. Please." Adam cried out.

Travis didn't even have to ask what he meant. He knew. "You are so fucking slutty, Adam. All spread out for me. Do you know what I want you to do sometime?"

Adam could barely think straight. He bucked his hips up into Travis's mouth and was rewarded with a hot lick against his hole. "What do you want, Travis?"

"I want to come home some night and find you tied to the bed. Naked and legs spread for me. Showing me this perfect little tight hole. And wearing only the boots I bought you."

Adam gasped. How did Travis know his dark desires? His fantasies? How could he know?

He bucked up again and this time Travis slid two lubed up fingers into his ass.

Adam moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes!"

Travis finger fucked his ass for a minute before he slid a third one in and heard Adam start to pant. He got on his knees and placed his hands on Adam's hips and pulled him roughly to him, letting his rock hard dick press against his opening. But he didn't push. Not yet. He waited. Watched Adam writhe under him. Watched him open his eyes and look directly into Travis's.

"Please, Travis! Please fuck me. I need it. Please!"

Travis slid inside in one swift thrust and heard Adam cry out, a mix of pain and pleasure. He held still for a moment until Adam grew restless under him and began thrusting up.

That was all he needed. He pulled back and thrust back in. Fuck. It just got better each time he was inside Adam. He was like hot silk. Perfection. So tight and hot.

"Stroke your cock, Adam. I want your cum to splatter me, baby." His voice was strained from holding back. He wanted to make Adam cum, too.

Adam grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. It was already hard as a rock. Travis thrust in and out, pumping into him as Adam slid his finger over the slit and coated it with his precum. He looked up at Travis through half-lidded eyes and brought his finger up to Travis's mouth. Travis sucked it in and licked all of his juices off. That put him over the edge and sped up his movements. So did Adam. They were stroking in tandem and when Travis felt his nuts tense up, he tried to warn Adam.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, Adam! Fuck! So fucking good!" His cum shot out, coating Adam's insides. God, he couldn't see anything. He could only feel. And then colors twirled through the air as he felt one more spurt about to come out. He pulled out quickly and let it spray onto Adam's belly. At the same time he felt Adam's hot cum hit his chest and then another one and another one, hitting his chest and his stomach. It was too much. It was overwhelming. He felt himself fall into the dark and when he pulled himself back from the brink he realized he was sprawled out on top of Adam. Both of them were panting hard.

Travis started to roll to his side, but Adam held tight.

"Baby, I don't want to crush you." Travis whispered. He rolled to his side, but held Adam tight so that they were facing each other and still pressed tightly against each other. Travis could feel his cum mingling with Adam's between their bellies and it made him tingle.

"Adam?" Travis whispered.

"Mm?"

"Adam... you are amazing. Please don't ever feel like you can't tell me what you want. I want to know everything. Every secret. Every fantasy. I will never judge you. Never. There are things I want to share, too. Like when I told you what I wanted you to do someday."

"Tied up and naked?" Adam smiled. "And with my boots on?"

"Yeah. We need to be able to trust each other with our secret desires. I have never wanted to share myself with anyone. Never wanted to show someone that part of me that I don't understand. But I want to with you."

"You can tell me anything, Travis." Adam pulled tighter, enjoying their intimacy. He loved everything they did together. "I just admitted to you that I like to feel like a slut sometimes." God, did he really share that? Did he really admit that? He didn't think he would ever tell anyone that. That they would think he was a freak. But with Travis he felt safe.

"I want to tell you something." Travis tensed.

Adam stroked his hair, his shoulders. Let his hands roam his back. "Tell me, Trav. Anything."

"I have a fantasy, too. I have always wanted to have my arms tied to the bed and blindfolded."

Adam listened, eager to know the rest. He liked the fantasy so far. "Mm, sounds fun, Travis."

Travis swallowed. "But then I want you to use a dildo in my ass while I suck your cock. And I can't come until you let me." His face was red. Was this too freaky for Adam? He had mentioned that Albert was into bondage and he didn't want to scare him.

"God, that sounds fucking hot, Travis. I like being controlled, too. Not all the time, but just for fun sometimes. I think it will be fun for us to try to different things, you know? Finally I have someone I can trust and we can experiment together."

Travis felt tears come to his eyes. He had always tried to hide that desire from anyone. It didn't feel normal. But he had always been interested in light bondage. Nothing crazy or anything. He wasn't into the dominatrix world or whips or chains. Just that idea of giving up his control for a short time. Sometimes he had to be so controlled in his life and he just wanted to let go. And now, here was this sweet and wonderful man that accepted his darkness. Accepted his fantasy and offered to share it with him. To learn together.

They fell back to sleep in each other's arms. Nothing more needed to be said. They were sated and happy.

Adam's cell rang, waking them both and he heard him groan as he reached over to the night stand.

"Hello."

Adam sat up quickly. "Oh, hi Dad." His eyes widened as he looked over at Travis naked in bed only inches from him. He felt a little like a teenager caught making out. Travis winked and made him smile.

"Umm, no, I'm not home right now. Oh, okay. Sure, I can come by later for dinner." He looked over at Travis and mouthed 'want to come with' and bit back a laugh at Travis's shocked expression.

"Sure, Dad, yeah. What time?" He glanced back at Travis, who nodded his head. "Um, can I bring someone?" He flashed a smile at Travis. "Actually, you do know him. It's Travis. Yeah, we're hanging out today." There was a pause and another smile from Adam as he slid his gaze back at Travis. "Umm, yeah, you could say we hit it off."

Travis gave Adam's shoulder a little playful shove, a little embarrassed at Adam's words. After all, it was his boss!

"Okay, I will see you at 5:00pm. Want me to bring anything? Okay, sure. Got it. Bottle of red wine. Okay, see you later."

As soon as he got off the phone Travis hissed his breath out. "God, nothing like jumping right into the frying pan! I guess we had to tell him sometime. I mean, is that what you're wanting to do?"

"I thought about it on the phone, because my dad and I have a pretty open and honest relationship, but I wouldn't do that without talking it over with you first. Do you still want to come with me?" Adam seemed unsure now and was worried he pushed this dinner on Travis.

Travis sat up and cupped Adam's face with his hand. "Look at me, baby." He paused until Adam was looking directly into his eyes. "I am honored that you want me to join you. I knew we were probably going to have to talk to him tomorrow at work, but this might be easier than telling him at the office."

Adam leaned forward and gave him a kiss and pulled himself from the bed. "Come on lazybones, let's get moving!" he called back to Travis as he pulled out his favorite Levi's from his drawer (his drawer!) and then pulled one of his favorite t-shirts over his head. He knew it accentuated his shoulders and pecs and clung to him in the right places.

Travis watched from the bed as he pulled up those jeans. He groaned a little. Fuck, his ass looked good in those jeans. And that red t-shirt pull taut across his pecs nearly did him in. It fit him so well. God, Adam was sexy. No doubt about it, his boyfriend was hot.

Adam turned and caught him staring and blushed a little, which only made him more desirable to Travis. God, he was crazy over this man. He got out of bed and moved up behind Adam, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him against his chest.

"I could get used to waking up with you," he whispered into Adam's ear.

Adam leaned into him and laid his hands on top of Travis's arms. He sighed a little. Was this real? This connection he felt to Travis was so incredible and so intense. Travis squeezed him tighter before letting him go.

"How about some eggs? I could make us some scrambled eggs and toast. Pretty sure I have some orange juice in the fridge, too."

"Sounds great, Trav."

They spent the morning do mundane, normal things. It surprised Travis how well Adam slipped into his own normal routine. Not only did Adam help with breakfast, he helped with the dishes, threw in a load of laundry and joined him on the walk with Toby. He felt his heart ache a little when he thought about him going back to his own apartment, but didn't let him think about that. He was going to try to just live in the moment today.

They arrived at the park and found there were several other people braving the cold, too. All for the love of their dogs. Toby seemed to know one of the dogs: a large golden retriever. When they reached the area that was designated "Unleashed", Travis slipped the leash off and Toby made a mad dash to the retriever.

Adam laughed when he saw Toby jump up and take a swipe at him like they were play fighting. They circled as they tried to sniff each other, as if making sure they were still the same dogs. Soon, though, they were running and chasing each other and having a lot of fun. Adam had followed Travis over to a park bench and sunk down on the wooden seat. He was so engrossed in watching the dogs at play, he didn't see the very large, muscular Adonis that walked up and greeted Travis. He turned just in time to see him clapping Travis on the shoulder.

"Hey! Long time, man. How you been?" The stranger's voice was deep. Husky.

Adam didn't like the fact that his hand was still on Travis's shoulder. He slid his gaze up to see the man's face and almost gasped out loud. He had to be a model. What the hell was he doing in a dog park when he should be on a fashion runway in Paris? Chiseled features, ocean blue eyes and golden hair that flowed to his shoulders. And covered in muscles. He clearly worked out. And he clearly liked Travis. Hmm... that's not good. Speaking of the devil... Travis hadn't introduced him yet. He was about to clear his throat to get his attention when Travis spoke.

"Larry, this is my boyfriend Adam. Adam, Larry." He gestured between the two men.

Adam smiled. He said boyfriend... to another man. A man that looked like a god. Okay, he would be nice. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Larry looked him up and down and took his hand off Travis's shoulder (finally) to shake Adam's hand. "Hi." He shook hard and dropped Adam's hand quickly, letting his eyes roam over Travis again.

"So. Boyfriend, huh?"

Travis smiled, clearly oblivious to Larry's attraction to him. "Yeah. Been trying to get his attention for months. He finally noticed me when we had to share a bed."

Adam nearly choked. His skin flushed and he glared at Travis, but it didn't do any good. Travis was too busy laughing.

"Well, I guess it's all about timing," Larry said and paused for a moment. His voice softened. "Max and I broke up three weeks ago."

Travis's expression changed quickly. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Larry. What happened? Wait, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's fine. He met someone. A woman. Sheila." He sounded so sad, it made Adam feel guilty about being upset at him earlier. "I didn't even know he was bi. In the entire two years we were together, he never mentioned it."

"Sorry, man, that just sucks. But you are a great catch for anyone. Don't let yourself get down. Go on and get out there when you're ready."

"Thanks, Travis." He took a deep breath and flicked his gaze over to Adam for a second, then back to Travis. "I actually had been interested in someone for a little while, but unfortunately he's with someone now." Larry met Adam's gaze and knew he understood what he was saying.