Travis and Adam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Travis looked at each other in shock before they started laughing.

"I guess that we didn't hide our feelings as well as we thought we did." Adam laughed. "But, we sure hid them from each other!"

Travis nodded in agreement.

The rest of the meal passed pleasantly and it wasn't until they were seated in the living room talking about the convention that Travis felt it was time to bring up Albert. He glanced over at Adam, sitting on the floor with his back against the sofa. He was talking with his mom, who was seated in the rocking chair.

"There is something we need to discuss, Mr. Martins."

"Gerald, son," he reminded him.

"Gerald." Travis saw Adam rise from the floor and sit next to him, pressing his thigh against his. He took his hand in his own and waited for him to signal it was okay to begin talking about this; that he was ready. Adam nodded. "We ran into Albert at the hotel."

"What?" Mr. Martins stood from his chair, his face red with shock.

"Dad, it's okay. Sit down." Adam pleaded with him.

Mrs. Martins came to sit on the sofa next to her son. "Oh, Adam, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you call us?"

Travis and Adam filled them in on what transpired and when they were done, Mr. Martins stayed quiet for a moment.

"We need to meet with our attorney. First of all, I don't like him having your address. You also live alone. It's not safe. You need to come stay with us."

Adam and Travis looked at each other. "Dad, I am staying at Travis's for now. I'm safe. I don't need to come home."

Adam's parents exchanged a look of understanding. They knew they wouldn't be able to change the young men's minds.

"Fine. Secondly, I don't like him threatening to charge Travis. I going to call Mr. Matthews right now." He looked at the young man holding his son's hand. "He's our lawyer, Travis. I'm going to set up a meeting. Maybe he could come to the office if that works better for you? Or here?"

Travis told him he was flexible and it was decided it might be better to meet at the office because they were both there and able to talk to the lawyer at the same time if he needed both men. Gerald pulled out his cell and dialed Mr. Matthews right then and there.

They listened to the conversation from their side of the phone and heard Gerald set up a time for him to come out to the office tomorrow: noon. Travis felt a little better now that things were moving forward.

After that the evening began to wind down and Adam started yawning. He mentioned he was tired and they had to get back to work in the morning. Within minutes they were closing the door behind them and sliding into Travis's truck.

"How are you feeling, Travis?" Adam asked quietly, nervous about his answer. He knew it was hard meeting someone's parents and even through Travis knew him, it was a different situation now.

"I really like your mom and I already liked your dad, so actually, I feel pretty great. I think the evening went really well." He smiled over at Adam. "What's your impression? Did I pass?"

"Oh, definitely! I think they are both happy for us. My mom pulled me aside and told me that she thought you were a great catch!" He giggled a little. His mom had also confided that she thought Travis was very sexy, but he wasn't about to tell him that!

"Oh, she did, did she?" Travis smiled, sliding his gaze away from the road to glance at Adam. "And what did you tell her?"

"I told her the truth. That she was right." Adam whispered.

Something in the way his tone changed made Travis look back over at him. The desire in Adam's eyes was easy to read. He felt his dick spring to life in his jeans and groaned a little.

"Damn, Adam! You can turn me on with just a look. Do you know that?" His voice was low.

Adam reached over and slid his hand up his thigh, up over the bulge in his jeans. Squeezed a little. "Travis?" He squeezed his cock through the denim.

"Hmm?" Travis was trying desperately to focus on the road.

"I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me tonight. Hard." His face was red as he admitted what he wanted to Travis.

"Damn! Do you want me to pull over and fuck you in the truck?" Travis was only half kidding, he was so hot for Adam.

"Trav, I've told you before. I don't care where you fuck me, as long as you fuck me. Make me yours, Travis. I need to be yours tonight. Fuck me hard and make me scream," he whispered, his breath coming out in little pants. He pulled his hand away from Travis's crotch and unbuttoned his own jeans. Slowly pulled the zipper down. Wriggled a little and pulled his jeans and briefs down his hips a little and pulled out his throbbing dick.

Travis swore under his breath as Adam stroked himself in the truck. Hearing Adam's dirty talk whispered in the night had already put him over the edge. Now he felt like he might lose his mind, he was so turned on.

"You are so sexy, baby," he hissed out as he tried to keep his breathing calm and his eyes focused on the road.

"You make me feel sexy, Trav. For the first time in my life, I feel like I can be myself."

"You can be yourself. Please never hide yourself from me," Travis said.

"Sometimes when I think of you I get so turned on I can't focus on anything else. All I can think of is showing you my ass." He knew his face was red, but he didn't care. There was something about stroking his cock in the open that made him feel powerful. Knowing he was driving his boyfriend crazy with lust was turning him on even more. He leaned his head back a little and moaned as he let his thumb rub across his slit and felt all the precum drooling out. Soon his hand was coated with his slickness, making his strokes easier and more sensual.

"You're so fucking hot, Adam! And I love when you show me your tight little hole. That hole that only I get to feel." He pulled into the parking lot and practically slid into his parking spot before he jumped out of the truck and came around to Adam's side. He felt a little unsteady on his legs as he trembled with his need.

When he opened the door, he saw Adam starting to zip up his pants. "Leave it!" He growled as he slid his hand into the opening and palmed his granite hard dick "God, Adam. Let's get into the apartment before I take you right here."

Adam slipped out and his jeans slid low on his hips as they threatened to fall all the way down. Travis grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to the apartment, gently pushed him through the front door. He whirled Adam around and pushed his lips down to meet his in a hot, demanding kiss. Adam whimpered into his mouth as Travis pushed his tongue through and met his, dueling and dancing.

Adam moaned and let his hands roam Travis's body, dragging his coat off and pulling the shirt up out his jeans. "Skin. I need to feel your hot skin, Trav." He struggled to talk as he pulled away for a minute.

Travis didn't need to be told twice. They both hurried to get out of their clothes and soon were naked on the living room floor. Travis tried to be gentle, but he was so turned on and Adam was making these small little whimpers and arching his hips into his. He couldn't help it. He flipped Adam onto his stomach and kissed a trail down his back, until he found himself facing the ass that he had been aching to fuck all evening.

He licked the top of the crack and heard Adam hiss out between his teeth. He let his hands cup those beautiful globes and pull them apart a little so he could see his target. And there it was. So goddamn hot and sexy. His dick would soon be buried in that.

Adam trembled when he felt the air hit his hole. He hoped Travis was going to do what he thought he was. And then he felt it. That magical tongue. Oh god, the sweet torture!

Travis inhaled him. Fuck, he smelled amazing. He licked his way to the pink, puckered hole and let his tongue swirl around the opening, and then tentatively slid inside just a tiny bit.

Adam bucked against his mouth. "Yesss!" He hissed.

Travis loved making Adam lose control and slid his tongue in deeper. Slid it in and out, gently fucking him with his tongue.

Adam was trying desperately to not cum, but he knew he couldn't keep it up under this assault. Suddenly, Travis pulled him up and flipped him until he was on his back.

"Yeah, baby. I want to see you when I fuck you! I want to see your eyes."

Travis ran to his room to get the lube was back in seconds, but Adam was feeling empty. "Hurry!" He said.

Travis squeezed lube on his fingers. "Bend your knees, baby," he told Adam.

Adam did as he was told and then Travis put a hand on the back of one of Adam's thighs and pressed him up, giving him great access to the prize he had been craving. He let Adam's leg rest on his shoulder and he slid his lubed fingers around the tight little hole and then slid one in quickly, causing Adam to moan. He was still a little loose from earlier and so he slid another one in and scissored them as he stretched him, making him ready for Travis to slide in.

Adam writhed under him as Travis hit that sweet spot with his fingers. "Now, Travis! Fuck me now!"

Travis pulled his fingers out and grabbed Adam's hips, pulling him closer. He grabbed his dick and pressed it against Adam's opening before pushing in and feeling that ring open for him and suddenly his engorged head was inside.

"Fuck, so tight, baby! So good." He held his breath; every cell in his body was concentrated on staying still.

Adam arched up to try and get him farther inside, but Travis was taking his sweet time. Damn. "Travis! Please!" He begged.

Travis looked into his eyes. He saw desire and lust. And he also saw complete trust. That was his undoing. He could hold back no longer and slid into Adam's velvety walls until he was balls deep. He let loose with a loud moan. There was only one way to describe this: bliss. It was sheer bliss.

Adam cried out, "Yes, yes. Travis! Fuck me!"

Travis heard him through the haze he was lost in and began to thrust. In and out, deeper then pulling almost completely out. He moved a little and began pumping in and out hard, letting his dick slide across Adam's sweet bundle of nerves each time, causing him to cry out over and over.

"Travis! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes." He was lost in the sensations. And then Travis thrust hard and leaned in to kiss him.

Travis's lips were demanding. Possessive. He slid his tongue into his mouth and they rubbed their tongues together as their bodies did the same. Adam's cock was pressed between their bellies and he could feel the thick hair from Travis's chest rubbing against him. The friction was incredible and he knew he was going to cum any second.

Travis seemed to understand that and thrust once more. Hard. "Now, Adam!" He cried out as his balls tensed and he began blasting his hot cum, filling up the condom quickly.

Adam shook as his own orgasm took control and he shattered into a million pieces, bright colors and patterns filling his vision. He couldn't quite catch his breath and when he finally fell from the sky and landed back on the living room floor, he realized Travis was sprawled on top of him, panting and sweating. This made Adam smile and he ran his hands over Travis's back, feeling all the slick, sweaty skin stretched taut across those defined muscles. He let his fingers trace his spine as he tried to catch his breath.

"You are amazing," Travis murmured into Adam's chest, still unable to move. "Fucking perfect, Adam. Do you know what you have done to me?" He pulled up a little on his arms, looking at Adam's face. "Do you, Adam?" He whispered.

Adam swallowed. Shook his head.

Travis leaned down for a kiss. Light. Sweet. He pulled back and rubbed his thumb over Adam's swollen lips. "I am addicted to your taste. Your smell. I can't even imagine a day without you in it. I can't think of a future without you. Any choice I make will include you. I am no longer my own person. You are a part of me, Adam. I need you." His words poured from his lips. He couldn't contain them any longer.

Adam's heart thrummed through his entire body as he heard Travis's whispered words of love. No, he hadn't said the word, but Adam knew what he meant. He knew. And it was enough. He slid his arms around Travis's neck and whispered back, "We are part of each other, Travis. We belong to each other. You are my future." A tear escaped Adam's eye and trailed down his cheek. He was so full of emotion, he couldn't contain it all.

Travis leaned in and wiped the tear up with a finger. "And you are my future, baby. I will never hurt you. I will always be here for you. Always, Adam. Always."

Adam nodded. Yes, he understood what Travis was saying. There would be no one else for him, either. They were joined.

They lay quiet like that for a while until they both realized it was getting late and they had work in the morning. Travis got up and held his hand down for Adam to take and then helped pull him up. They headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.

Adam followed Travis into the bathroom and waited while Travis started the water and then turned on the shower. He reached over and took Adam's hand, pulling him into the shower with him.

Travis pulled Adam to his chest and they both stood quietly, the water splashing off of them. They were wrapped in their own cocoon of safety and neither wanted to move. Travis finally moved and held the shower head over Adam's hair and then slowly, gently washed his hair, loving how Adam closed his eyes and gave in to being taken care of. God, he wanted to take care of him for the rest of his life. Always make sure he was safe and happy.

When he finished his hair, he began soaping Adam's body. It was sensuous and stimulating, yet relaxing at the same time. He looked up to see Adam watching him through half-lidded eyes, a little smile playing on his lips.

"What?" Travis asked.

"What did I do in my life to deserve you, Travis?" Adam whispered. "And how did you go from my hot crush to the most important person in my life in such a short time?"

Travis just smiled. There was just no way to answer that. Travis had the same questions, but had decided not to question it. What was meant to be, was just meant to be. And in his heart, he knew he and Adam were meant to be. Questioning it would be futile.

When Travis finished, Adam reached over to return the favor, but Travis could see the sleepy look in his eyes. He held his hand out, "No baby. Go get in bed. I'll be there soon."

Thirty minutes later they were both in bed and Travis slid behind Adam, pulling him close until Adam's back was pressed against his chest. He inhaled his scent when his hair brushed against Travis's face. He felt truly happy. He was where he belonged. And so was Adam. Neither said a word as they drifted asleep.

**************************************************

The next morning started off with a bang. Actually more of a crash. Travis woke early and decided to make a nice breakfast for them, but dropped the pan, along with the scrambled eggs in them, onto the kitchen floor. Adam padded into the kitchen, his hair sticking up all over. He rubbed his hands over his face trying to take stock of the situation.

"What's going on?"

Travis whipped his head around to see Adam. "Damn! So much for a surprise breakfast in bed!" He said as he was crouched on the floor trying to clean up the mess.

Adam thought that was incredibly sweet and joined him on the floor to help him. Soon they both looked up at each other, scrambled eggs all over Travis's shirt and Adam holding some pieces in his hand and they both burst out laughing.

"Okay, so breakfast is a bust. Let's hurry and get ready so we can run over to Dunkin' Donuts."

"Sounds good," Adam agreed. Once they got the kitchen back in order and cleaned themselves up, they were able to get ready for work and get to Dunkin' Donuts in plenty of time. They decided to eat in the parking lot at the office, in the truck.

This was going to be a big day for both of them. They were coming out to the office. Together.

Adam kept sliding his gaze over to Travis and smiling until Travis finally asked him what he was thinking about.

"I'm just wondering how I am going to keep my hands off my hot boyfriend today." Adam smiled big. "He looks so sexy in those blue slacks. Have I ever mentioned to you that those are my favorite slacks?"

Travis grinned. "Oh, you have noticed them, huh?"

Adam nodded. "Your ass looks perfect in them. Every time you wore them to work, I would nearly swoon," he admitted and blushed. "Yes, I admit it, I watched your ass!"

Travis wiggled his eyebrows. "That's good to know. Maybe I will have to wear these more often. Got a favorite shirt?"

Adam knew he was teasing him, but he blushed harder and confessed again. "Umm, yeah, the grey one with the blue stripes. The button down one. The first day you came in wearing that shirt I nearly choked on my morning Dr. Pepper. It shows off your arms and shoulders. Hot. Just fucking hot."

Travis felt his ego boost a little. All these months he hadn't known. He loved knowing he turned Adam on. "You know what I like?" he whispered.

Adam shook his head, swallowed nervously.

"I like when you wear your faded 501s on casual Fridays." His dick threatened to harden at that thought and he gritted his teeth. "Okay, we need to change the subject!"

Adam laughed and reached over and kissed him on the cheek, brushing a crumb from Travis's lips. "Let's go, stud. Busy day!"

They both climbed out and met in front of the truck. Travis looked around. Lots of cars, but he didn't see any people around, so he reached over and brushed his lips against Adam's. Just a quick reminder that he wanted him and cared about him. He was here for Adam and wasn't going anywhere. He pulled back and looked into his eyes. Smiled. God, he would never get used to Adam's eyes. He could get lost in them and never find his way back and he wouldn't care.

They walked side by side and talked quietly about nothing in particular. They were able to ride the elevator alone and held hands during that time, but quickly let go before the doors opened. It wasn't because they were embarrassed; no, it was because PDA was not something allowed at the office.

When they arrived, they saw that not too many people were there yet. Travis walked with Adam to his cubicle. He felt like he was walking a date to the door. Just as he was going to say something, Mary popped up from her cubicle. She worked in Adam's department and she had become pretty good friends with Adam.

"Adam! You're back!" She cried out and walked around the cubicles to give him a hug. She gave Travis a questioning look, but didn't really pay him too much attention. "We missed you, Adam. How was the trip?"

Adam looked at Travis and smiled. Wanted to say, that, yeah, the trip was amazing. Best trip of his life. Wanted to but didn't. "It was good. Learned a lot from Travis."

Mary pulled back. Looked at Travis. Looked back at Adam. Noticed their red cheeks and her eyes widened as she looked back at Adam. "Anything you want to tell me, Adam?" She whispered.

Oh, crap. Travis needed to get out of there. Mary was one of the gossip queens in the office. But Adam had mentioned that she was a great worker and he genuinely liked her, so he stayed. For a second.

Adam just smiled at him and didn't answer Mary. Travis shuffled his feet a bit and finally looked up at him again.

"Okay, well I have to get to work. Lunch?" He said.

When Travis nodded his agreement, he smiled. "Wait- we'll have to eat here. Mr. Matthews is coming at noon."

Travis glanced at Mary and shot him a pained smile before he turned and headed to his office. Mary's laughter followed him and he was so glad to be able to go to his office and close the door!