Travis and Gloria

Story Info
A car wash afternoon.
1.6k words
4.32
21.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Travis and my girlfriend is Gloria. We're both in our late forties. Not to brag, but most people think we're much younger, as we both go to the gym regularly and watch what we eat. Gloria is petite, not just in height, she's not quite 5' tall, but also in build, she wears a size 0. She has great legs and a wonderful, round butt. Since she's small breasted, she is able to go braless without looking sloppy. Also, Gloria is multi-orgasmic. Once she starts to climax she will do it again and again and again, at times for hours. And, she gets wet, very, very wet, which I absolutely love.

We've been together for about five years. Aside from just really enjoying each other's company, we share similar and complimenting sexual desires. Early in our relationship I introduced Gloria to the practice of sharing sexual fantasies. Typically, one of us would speak of a fantasy while making love. The other would pick up on the 'theme' of the fantasy and continue. It is a great way of indulging in our fantasies without doing something unwise or illegal. Also, I had written some Literotica type stories and emailed them to her. Soon she was writing some of her own and sending them to me. Sometimes I would start a story and she would finish it or add to it and allow me to finish it. It is an excellent way of getting to know each other's sexual likes and dislikes.

A few times, after writing a story or sharing a fantasy during lovemaking, Gloria would mention that it was something we should try, for real. This is one such 'adventure'.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon in early July. I told Gloria that I was going to wash the cars. She mentioned that she would come out and keep me company. I put on a pair of loose, cotton gym short, the kind with an elastic waist, no underwear, and a sleeveless t-shirt. As I brought out the wash bucket and soap, I saw Gloria exit the house carrying her beach chair and her book bag. She was wearing a very short denim skirt, sans panties and a 'modified' t-shirt. Now, this skirt is so short that we affectionately referred to it as her 'denim belt'. It just about covers her ass when she is standing straight, but exposes her butt and pussy if she bends over just a little. The t-shirt had been mine, but I cut off the sleeves and the neck when I gave it to her. It is pretty threadbare, so her dark nipples were clearly evident. The armholes are very large, as is the neck, so, like the skirt, she is covered if standing up, however, the slightest bend allows a clear view of her tits from either the front or sides. Also, since the neck opening is so large, the shirt tends to slide off one shoulder or the other, her nipple being the only thing that stops the slide. If she bends or shrugs just a tad when this happens, her entire breast is exposed. She knows this and she knows how much I enjoy the tease.

So, I began to wash my car as Gloria placed her chair diagonally to the driveway, sat down and pulled one of her steamy romance novels from her bag. She positioned the chair so her back and her side were facing the street, her front facing the backyard. Gloria is a sun-worshipper, so the direction of her seating had as much to do with maximizing the rays of the sun on her legs as it had to do with being somewhat discreet. I have a good size piece of property, so the chance of any of my neighbors viewing our activities was pretty slim, but possible. And that added to the excitement.

As I washed, Gloria read. Soon I noticed that her free hand was between her legs. I walked to the front of her and watched as she played with herself. My shorts began to stick out like a tent as my cock got hard. She motioned me to come closer, then stuck her hand up the leg of my shorts and rubbed me until my precum began to seep through the grey cotton. She put down her book, and stuck one, then two of her fingers inside her pussy. Gloria was so wet I could hear the squishing noises as she pumped herself. She stopped just short of making herself climax, removed her hand from my shorts and removed her fingers from her pussy, bringing them to her mouth and sucking them clean. She told me to go back to washing the car, which I did with my cock at attention.

When I finished with my car, I moved it to a dry spot in the driveway and put Gloria's car where mine had been. As I washed her car, she began to vacuum the interior of mine. I looked at her often, watching her bare ass stick out from her skirt and her tits pop out of the t-shirt. Her attempts to cover herself were half-hearted, partly because it was an exercise in futility, but mostly because she knew how much I was enjoying the views. I finished rinsing the soap off of her car just as she moved the vacuum to the passenger side of mine. I approached Gloria from behind as she was bent over vacuuming the car floor. The car itself was shielding our activities from the passing traffic, but anyone who bothered to take a good look would know what we were doing.

I cupped my hand over her pussy and slid a finger inside her. God, she was so wet! Gloria switched off the vacuum but remained bent over.

"Fuck me, please, stick your hard cock inside me," she said.

I pulled one leg of my shorts aside and slid my cock into her. After only a few strokes she came, bucking and shuddering. Gloria wasted no time in pulling away from me, directing me to sit sideways on the passenger's seat, my feet on the ground. She pulled my shorts down and squatted between my legs, taking my cock in her mouth. Gloria loves to lick and suck her own juices off of me. She deep throated me many times. After that she removed my cock, stroking it while rubbing it all over her face. All the while she was finger fucking herself with her free hand, bringing herself off several times.

Being multi-orgasmic, her first half dozen or so orgasms do not satisfy her. To the contrary, they make her hornier, more wanton. In this state, Gloria doesn't care about anything but more sex. After she sucked, licked and stroked me, she stood up, straddled my legs and lowered herself onto my rock hard cock. Her feet were touching the ground, allowing her to pump herself up and down on me. Gloria's tits were in my face, so I pulled down one shoulder of her shirt and took her stiff nipple in my mouth. I sucked on her breast while she fucked me. This always brings her to orgasm quickly and that day it was no different as she rode me to several climaxes.

Gloria got off me, turned around and backed up to me, lowering herself onto my hardness. She did not sit on me, but rather she placed one of her hands on her knee and rocked herself in and out of my cock. Her other hand went to her tit, kneading it and pulling at her nipple. Gloria's head was down and I knew she was watching her sopping pussy go up and down on my cock. This gets her so excited. I felt her come on me, her juice running down my cock and covering my balls.

"Gloria," I said, "someone could walk up the driveway and see us."

"I hope someone does, some guy I can put on a show for", Gloria replied.

I know what the idea of having another hard cock to please excites Gloria, so I continued the 'fantasy'. I reached forward, sliding the shirt off both of her shoulders, leaving her tits, nipples hard, completely exposed.

"What would you do if some guy came along? Would you stop or keep fucking me?" I asked

"I'd keep fucking you, harder."

"He'd see you, your nipples sticking out, your pussy dripping juices."

Gloria didn't immediately reply, so I asked, "You'd like that, wouldn't you, you'd like him to watch you come, wouldn't you?"

"Oh God, yes, I'd love it," she said. "I'd love to watch him watch me fuck you"

With that, Gloria came, and came again, all the while saying, "He's watching, he's watching me come all over you, ohhh yes!"

I kept pumping her and said, "Want to watch him jerk off as he watches us?" Gloria climaxed again.

"I want him to stick his cock in my face, I want it in my mouth, I want to suck him and stroke him while I fuck your cock," she cried. She came again.

"What else do you want him to do, you little slut"

"I want him to shoot his come in my face, on my tits, all over me, ohhhh God, yes, yes, yes," she shouted. "Fill me, fill me up with your come while he shoots all over me."

As I was coming I said, "I'm filling you up, and people are watching as you suck and fuck two cocks."

That did it, while I was exploding inside her, Gloria orgasmed, violently convulsing and shaking.

As soon as she was done, I pulled out of her, knelt down and sucked our juices out of her dripping pussy. She came again, on my face.

We often spoke of this episode, while making love, in the weeks that followed. It never failed to push us both over the edge.

While not as risqué as many of the stories here, thus one really happened. If you, the reader, enjoyed it, please let me know. We have many others we'd like to share.