Travis and Gloria Ch. 02

Story Info
Shopping and the ride home.
1.9k words
4.35
17k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last couple of weeks of August had been hot and very humid here in the northeast. Normally, Gloria and I are fine in the ‘dog days', but the humidity was even too much for us. So, Gloria suggested a trip to the mall. Nice, air conditioned and she needed a few things anyway. I suggested that we could make it a fun time, adult play time. She was game, no arm twisting needed.

Gloria wore a simple, button front, slightly above the knee, sleeveless summer dress. It's not particularly sexy but I love it on her. The only thing that might be considered slightly provocative is that the first bottom button is about three inches up from the hemline, so she shows a little thigh when she walks. Under it she had on a white, sheer lace shelf bra and a white crotchless g-string. I put on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of light colored cargo pants, no underwear. Gloria likes the pants because when I get hard I stick straight out and my precum leaves a wet spot that is easily seen. That excites her and makes her very wet.

We made the fifty minute ride to what is probably the largest mall in the state. Because of the distance and the fact that we only shop there four or five time in a year, we knew it was unlikely we would run into someone we knew or look familiar to any of the employees. The ride was uneventful but pleasant. We discussed our respective past week's events and enjoyed the countryside scenery. When we arrived it was clear that a lot of other people thought that the mall was a good escape from the heat as it was pretty busy for a Saturday evening.

The first hour or so was spent shopping, seeking the items we wanted. It was in the larger department stores that we would get ‘frisky', as they have those large, circular clothes racks. A couple of times, while standing in front of one of those racks, looking at clothes, Gloria would reach over and stroke me through my pants. In turn, I would reach up the front of her dress, in an underhand fashion, and stroke her, feeling her get wet.

About the third time we did this, Gloria stroked me so much I had to tell her to stop, as I was close to coming in my pants. Her response was, "And the problem with that would be?"

My precum had seeped through my pants, making a dark spot and forming a drop on the outside of the fabric. Gloria slid her finger over my wetness and bought it to her lips, licking my juice and telling me how good I taste.

Looking over the chest high rack we both spotted an attractive woman, probably mid-thirties, walk over to a rack of clothes next to us. Gloria started talking about making me come, about how horny she was getting by jerking me off in the store. Then she said that if the woman moved over to the rack we were at she was going to stroke me until I came while the woman watched. I almost came just listening to her. Then she took me by the hand and ‘paraded' me passed the woman, hoping she would see the buldge and wetness in my pants. She did, and Gloria loved it.

After deciding not to stop for dinner on the way home, we headed to the food court. While I got some Chinese food and found a table, Gloria went to the ladies room. As I watched her on her return to the court, I noticed that the bottom and top buttons of her dress were undone. The buttons on the dress are widely spaced, so now a lot of thigh was showing and a tad of the white bra was visible.

Gloria doesn't shave her public hair, but she does keep it close cut and trimmed so her pussy lips are visible. As we ate I told her how hot she looked and how hard I was getting. She told me how excited and wet she was, how much she wanted me in her mouth. She said that a man sitting a few tables away had a clear view of her legs and that she was going to flash him. Then she did a ‘Sharon Stone' move, uncrossing and recrossing her legs, pausing for a moment with both feet on the floor and her legs just far enough apart for her admirer to see her bare, glistening pussy.

"I could tell by the look on the guy's face he saw my pussy and it's getting me so hot I could play with myself right now," Gloria said.

We finished our meals and headed for an exit. Since Gloria is so short it was easy to look down the bodice of her dress and see her breasts supported by the bra with her hard, brown nipples peeking out. It was obvious by the double takes of some of the shoppers that I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"I love the view. And it's driving me nuts looking at you and watching others get an eyeful," I told her.

"It's making me horny and very wet. Knowing it's getting you horny makes it even better. I can't wait to get out of here," Gloria replied.

It was dark when we walked out of the mall and got to the car. Before we had driven out of the parking lot she had reached over, unzipped my pants and was stroking my unrestrained cock.

"I love the way your cock feels, I love to feel it get hard in my hand. I can't wait to taste it," she told me. Then she lowered her mouth over my swollen member and started to work her magic. She does this thing when she deep throats me, she swallows when she has my cock all the way in her throat. Unbelievable.

As she licked and sucked and stroked, I reached under her and unbuttoned as many buttons on her dress as I could reach. All the while we were traveling down the interstate, traffic on both sides of us as we passed or were passed by other vehicles. It created a strange mixture of fear and excitement, mostly excitement as I had to tell her to stop a few times as I was about to come.

We exited the highway and got onto a state route, a two lane road that would take us through a lot of rural country and a couple of small towns before becoming a busy four lane road near my home. Gloria pulled a vibrator from her pocketbook and started to use it on herself. She had dropped her seat back a few notches and spread her legs, affording me a beautiful view of her, partially reclined, dress held together with one button at the waist, one breast completely out of her bra as she played with it and her other hand pumping the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy. Wow!

"Stroke your cock while I fuck myself. I love to watch you, it makes me so horny," Gloria said. As I stroked, she began to climax. As usual, not just once, but many times. Also as usual, her orgasms made her hornier, more uninhibited. As we approached the first town, I told her where we were, but she made no attempt to cover up or slow down her masturbating.

I thought we were going to make it through the first town without having to stop, but, as luck would have it, we hit a red light right in the middle of the town. We were the first car at the traffic light, so the street lights on each corner made us very visible to any passersby. A twentyish couple walked across the street, passing directly in front of us.

"Gloria," I warned, "there's a couple starting to cross the street."

"Good, maybe they'll look in and see me fucking myself. Maybe they'll watch me come."

Although Gloria's eyes were open I knew she wasn't paying attention to anything, she was too absorbed in her self-pleasure. The couple didn't even glance at us, but I told her otherwise.

"Honey, they spotted you. They're staring at you, at your pussy," I said.

"Oh God, I coming. I'm coming for them to see. Oh yes, oh yes" she replied, rather loudly.

Just as the couple turned in our direction, the light turned green. I don't know how much they saw but I know Gloria was still in the throes of a powerful orgasm as we went through the next green light and headed over a bridge to the next town. The whole time we drove through the town, Gloria was kneading her exposed breast, pulling at her nipple and fucking herself with the vibrator.

We caught a red light at an intersection where the road widens. We were stopped with traffic on all sides. The vehicles to our right were stopped in an onramp lane to a highway and we were next to a tall SUV. Again, I warned Gloria that we could be easily seen and, again, it only spurred her on. She was starting to moan loudly and I knew she was close to another orgasm. Nobody was paying attention to anything but the traffic lights, but, once more, I played it up.

"Gloria, the lady in the SUV next to your window is watching you," I lied.

"Travis, I'm going to come for her. I need her to see me come. I'm going to squirt for her. Yes, yes, yes," she almost screamed.

Just then she pulled the vibrator out of her, spread her pussy lips with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. When she climaxed, her juice squirted out of her, almost like a man. Two, three long streams of nectar shot from her pussy. I couldn't believe it, this beautiful woman, almost naked, holding her pussy open, squirting her juice in my car, in full view of anyone who cared to turn their head. It was amazing.

Her orgasm was long and powerful. Her pelvis was bucking like mad and the whole time she was saying things like "Oh God" and "Yes, yes" and "Watch me come". When she calmed down a bit I pulled into the driveup lane of a coffee shop. Gloria covered up but didn't button up. She then inserted the vibrator into her pussy, setting it on low speed. All the while my hard cock was out of my pants and I stroked it between gear shifts.

We placed our order and started approaching the pickup window. I covered my hard-on with my t-shirt as Gloria said "If it's a young guy at the window I'm going to let him see the vibrator sticking out of my pussy."

As luck would have it, the person at the window was a young woman so Gloria remained covered. She did however stroke my t-shirt covered cock and almost made me come. The rest of the way home she spent bent over, sucking my cock. We had to stop at a couple of traffic lights with vehicles next to us. She never raised her head, just kept on sucking, licking and stroking me. There is something very sexy about getting a blowjob while driving.

Just as I was closing to coming we pulled into my driveway. What happened after that is another story. I love this amazing woman.

( As with the first story, these events really happened. I took a few liberties, but only to make it more readable. Please share your thoughts and suggestions. We would enjoy hearing from others with similar tastes.)