Travis McGraw At DelRey Pismo Beach

Story Info
An older scalawag uses a secret weapon to seduce the ladies.
5.5k words
4.52
22.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I - The Marks

The people who say that you got used to nudity had it half right. Sure, you got to the point where you could take to a friendly naked woman without getting a chubby all right, if they were all naked all the time and so were you, as was the generally the case at Del Rey Pismo Beach on lovely Proxima Island Florida. It was a nude beach, after all.

But, as Chuck, Sam and Bill knew, you still had to look at all that naked female flesh. Because you were male, and you were at the beach. And those were breasts jiggling all around you, and butts sashaying about, and most of all a lot of the hotties had started shaving their pussies and it was sooo nice to see those inner lips sticking out from between a hotties labia, like she was sticking out her other tongue at you and inviting you to have some fun with her.

"Man," said Chuck. "It's hell out here today. The beach is full of hotties and milfs, but if show any wood at all they'll shoot you down like a dog."

"Damn straight," said Bill.

An old man who happened to be standing near them, assembling snorkeling gear, said, "I disagree, guys. I think the women out there are a way more interested than you think they are."

To a man, Bill, Chuck and Sam had had more than their share of feminine flame-outs at they chubbies they'd had when they first started going to nude beaches, so these were words that they weren't inclined to give much credibility to. Especially when they came from some tall guy with a gray beard whose muscles where starting to hang from his bones rather than bulge from them, and who didn't have a big cock at all, although like most older guys, he had big, saggy balls.

If muscular or at least not flabby young guys like them got flamed for a chubby, sure as hell this old guy would be, too.

"Um, no way, dude," said Chuck in halfway respectful tones, just helping a dotty old guy out, "the chicks around here will burn you down big time."

"Name's Travis," said the old guy. "And I beg to differ. You just have to know how to approach them, is all."

"Well, Travis, how does one go about approaching the women on this beach so as to invite their approval of one's manly parts?" Sam asked. He was the brains of the three. Leave it to him to come up with a sly rejoinder, offering the old guy a chance to make a fool of himself.

"Well, rather than just tell you, perhaps a demonstration is in order," said Travis, grinning down at Sam in that unnervingly knowing way that older people have. "How about this: I have twenty bucks that says I can have one of those women, maybe several of those women, fondling my balls and my cock right out there on the beach in front of you, within the hour."

"You GOTTA be kidding," said Bill.

"Done," said Sam.

"Whaddya mean, done?" asked Chuck. "I mean, don't you think you're jumping the gun kinda fast?"

"Nope," said Chuck calmly. "I can't lose this one. There's only two things that can happen here. One, Travis here doesn't succeed, nobody touches any of his stuff, and I'm up twenty dollars. Two, Travis succeeds. I'm down twenty dollars, but I've been entertained and enlightened. I've seen something I never would have expected to see, that's easily worth twenty dollars to see."

"I'm in," Bill said immediately.

"Me, too," said Chuck grinning. "It is a no-lose proposition when you put it that way."

"You boys are sharp," said Travis, grinning. "Of course, I might still lose -- if I don't succeed, I'm out sixty dollars and anything I will have learned will probably be a painful lesson. But you know, I'm going to succeed." And with these words he went striding toward the water.

Chuck, Sam and Bill watched him walk away, though the sight of Travis' scrawny butt wasn't exactly inspiring. Having been at Del Rey Pismo Beach had hardened them to such sights.

"I think we all just made twenty bucks," said Sam as the man waded out into the gentle surf. They watched him slide his swim mask over his face and adjust his snorkel, then dive into the water.

"Oh, man he's going snorkeling," said Chuck. "How's that going to work?"

"Maybe he's already forgotten about the bet," said Bill. "Maybe he's one of those Alzheimeer's guys."

"Give him some time, guys," said Chuck. "He's got an hour."

For the next few moments, they watched Travis aimlessly snorkeling along the beach, pausing every so often to place some prize in a fine mesh net sack he had tied to his waist.

"He's making for that milf near him," said Sam, referring to a woman standing in knee-deep water.

"Yeah, I noticed that," said Chuck.

A few moments later, they saw Travis rise from the water just a foot or so away from the woman. They exchanged words. The woman's body language indicated she wasn't on friendly terms with Travis. He seemed a bit stand-offish, too. After a few moments of talking, Travis turned his back on the woman and sank back into the water, to resume his snorkeling.

"Ooh, shot down in flames!"" Chuck cried.

"Yeah, looks like it," Sam said. "But wait a minute ..."

They saw the woman Travis had spoken with walk over to a group of four other milfs splayed out atop beach towels. She knelt in front of them and they began talking. After a few moments of speech, all four of them got to their feet and headed purposefully into the water. Their obvious target was Travis, who was still snorkeling about in the shallows, oblivious to the five women fast approaching him.

"What the hell?" asked Bill.

They saw the women wade out and form a group, blocking Travis' way. Once again, he rose from the water, facing them.

They talked for a longer time. The body language was stiff at first but then got more relaxed.

"What the hell do you suppose he's saying?" Bill asked. Then, "Wow!"

"Oh, shit, we are all out twenty bucks!" Chuck cried.

They had seen one of the women reach forward and take a firm hold of Travis' cock. They stared, open-mouthed, as a few moments later one of the women stepped forward and felt Travis' balls.

After a few more moments, all but one of the women had caressed Travis' genitals in some way. Then Travis slid back into the water and resumed snorkeling, while the women walked away, still talking, but the strange thing was, the body language among all the women was much more relaxed.

"What the hell was THAT?" cried Chuck.

"About twenty bucks down the drain," said Bill.

"Come on," said Sam. "Are you guys telling me that you wouldn't pay twenty bucks ... oh, hell, MORE than twenty bucks ... to see something like that?"

Chuck laughed. "You got a point there."

"Damn straight," said Sam, grinning. "That was some Class One weirdness we just saw."

A few minutes later Travis strode out of the surf and walked over to Chuck, Bill and Sam.

"So whaddya think?" asked Travis.

"I think we owe you twenty bucks," said Sam. "How did you DO that?"

"Sorry," said Travis, grinning. "That's a secret."

"You told those women about your bet and promised to cut them in," Bill accused.

"Nope," said Travis, grinning. "That'd be cheating. It wasn't anything like that at all."

"So, they were touching you for sexual reasons out there?" Sam asked.

"Pretty much," said Travis, "though you might not be able to get all of them to admit it."

"Think you'll be seeing any of them later?" Sam asked, "maybe for some private touching."

"I expect to see a little action later tonight with one of them." Travis admitted. "Maybe two. You never know. Generally, though, it's the older ones who follow through."

Part 2 -- Travis

It didn't take Travis long to spot a good set of prospects when he walked onto Del Rey Pismo Beach. What he was looking for a gaggle of women, somewhere between three and eight seemed to work. Old enough and experienced enough not to be freaked out easily, young enough that he wouldn't be old hat to them. Between 30 and 50 seemed to work best. It was quite a broad range, it wasn't hard to find women that filled it.

There were also quite a few clusters of marks sitting around on the beach -- bunches of young, clueless looking guys scattered around the beach. He moved among them, setting up bets.

While he was talking with Bill, Sam and Chuck, Travis noticed that one of the women in the group he'd selected had ventured into the water. Perfect. He cut the wager as short as he could -- didn't try to work them up to a higher wage or anything -- then headed into the surf.

Snorkeling, he worked his way out to the shoulder deep water, then took a few deep dives, and while under he adjusted himself to about half mast. That oughtta do.

Now he made his way toward the woman, then deliberately but gently bumped her leg, as if he'd been too engaged in snorkeling to notice her.

Travis rose out of the surf and pulled his mask off.

"Sorry," he said, "I didn't see you."

"That's all right," she started to say, then she caught sight of Travis' cock. Not drooping down as it should, by the standards of politeness at most nude beaches, but pointing straight out at her, pretty much parallel to the ground.

"I am sure you saw me," she finished in a cold voice, looking deliberately at his cock.

Travis glanced down.

"I know what you're thinking, but it's not true," said Travis.

"I guess the little tiny fishes were nibbling at it or something," said the woman cynically.

"No," said Travis calmly. "I'm not sportin' wood here. I have an implant. It's always like this."

"What's an implant?" asked the woman.

Travis stood for a moment, as if thinking.

"I think I've done enough explaining here," he said. "Ask a friend about it if you want to know. I'd rather be snorkeling." And with those words, he slid his swim mask down over his face and slid back into the water.

The woman, whose name was Maria Simpson watched Travis snorkel away. Maria was a short, full-figured brunette whose childbearing had not greatly diminished her figure. She was used to inspiring men to "sport wood" as Travis had put it, and most of the time, she was glad of it, so long as they didn't turn into assholes when it happened. This was not what she was used to. Travis had somehow made her feel as if she were the one who had been rude. Maria had half a mind to chase after him and demand a further accounting. Or maybe apologize to him. She wasn't sure which. But she didn't know exactly what Travis had meant by "implant." Asking her friends, although clearly meant as a bit of a put-down by Travis, was exactly what she decided to do. She made her way back to the beach, where her friends lay on the sand.

Travis paddled out to the deeper water and did a couple of dives so he could adjust himself down to about 1/3 mast unseen. Then he headed back inshore. The hook had been set good with that one. She didn't know what an implant was. She was perturbed at his response to her accusation of arousal on his part. She looked like she was used to arousing men. She would be talking to her buddies. And they would have to know. In a safe environment like this beach, their curiosity would trump all other considerations.


"And, he was old, but he had this chubby, and it was pointing right at me, and when I called him on it, he said it wasn't a chubbie, it was an implant," Maria was saying as she knelt in front of her friends. "Then he swam off. So, what the hell is an implant?"

Maria watched her friends' faces slowly rouse from the somnolent, almost mindless pleasure of sunbathing to awareness and interest as the meaning of her words pulled them up from the depths.

"You say he's an older guy?" asked Cindy. She was the oldest of the bunch, in her mid-forties, or "29" as she liked to say. "I heard of that."

"What kind of implant gives a guy a chubbie?" asked Janet.

"I remember now," said Cindy. "That's exactly what implants do, actually. They give guys chubbies. They cut a guy's dick open lengthwise ..."

"Oh, GROSS!" cried Maria, joined by the others.

"Sorry, but it's what they do," said Cindy matter-of-factly. "But it gets worse. They scoop out the stuff in the middle and put in a plastic inflatable tube. Then they cut open his balls and put in a pump. Then they sew him up again and whenever he needs an erection, he just pumps it up like a balloon."

"You have GOT to be kidding!" cried Maria.

"No, swear to God," said Cindy. "One of my old boyfriends thought he might need one, then Viagra came along, and that was the end of that ..."

"Eeeeeew!" said Edie.

"OK, eeeew, I agree, but that's what it is," said Cindy.

"Are you sure he said "implant"?" asked Janet. "I mean, most guys would much rather be accused of having a chubbie than one of those, I'd imagine."

"Oh, he said implant, alrighty," Maria confirmed.

"Anyway, eve if he had an implant, why would he have a chubbie if it's deflatable?" asked Edie . "I mean, if it inflates it must deflate, right?"

"I guess," said Cindy. "I've told you pretty much all I know about the subject."

"Well, we know who to ask," Janet observed. "Mr. Implant out there."

"Whaddya think, Maria?" Edie queried. "Did Mr. Implant seem like a guy who'd answer our questions?"

"I guess so," said Maria. "He didn't seem all that upset or emotional. I mean, e mostly seemed to want to get on with his snorkeling."

"Well, let's ask him about it," said Janet.

They were all agreeable to this prospect. It was a lazy summer day, and it would give them something to talk about while they sunbathed and swam, something more interesting than what went on at work or at home.

Travis heard the women's legs sloshing through the water. He dove, took a peak back to make sure it was in fact the women coming after him, then resurfaced. He made no effort to turn toward them. He wanted them to be the ones chasing him. Any sign of interest on his part would scare them off.

When he felt a hand on his shoulder, he stopped swimming, planted his feet on the sand, and rose to his feet. He pulled his goggles down and turned around to see five women, all of them looking at his cock. Not one of them was looking them in the face.

"I recognize you," Travis said to Maria. "What now?"

Maria looked Travis in the eye for the first time, slightly embarrassed to be seen staring at his cock, but not enough to make her blush. She was a nudist, after all. And contrary to what they'd tell you, female nudists looked at male nudists' cocks a lot. They were just very good at not getting caught doing so.

"Well, Mr. um ..." Maria said.

"Travis," Travis said, "Travis McGraw."

"Hi, Travis," Maria said, her middle class manners kicking in. "I'm Maria, this is Evie, Janet and Cindy. We'd, uh, like to ask you some questions about your implant, if you don't mind."

"None of you knows what an implant is?" Travis asked, as if it were the sort of thing everyone should know just from watching TV occasionally.

"Well, we kind of know what it is," said Maria. "But there are some things we don't understand."

Travis appeared to be thinking for a moment.

"It really is none of your business," Travis said thoughtfully, "but then, I don't really have a problem discussing it. So long as your questions aren't obnoxious, or obnoxiously put, I'll answer them. Shoot."

Maria looked puzzled for a moment. She didn't have a specific question about his implant at hand.

"Well, Mr. Travis," Janet said. "We understand that implants can be deflated and inflated. So, if your implant is deflated, why is it ... poking out like that?"

In fact, Travis' cock, at 1/3 mast or so, was still poking almost straight out. It was somewhat below being parallel to the ground, and a little smaller than it had been at half mast, but still, it was very straight.

"It never deflates all the way," said Travis. "It's not made of the same kind of stuff that balloons are made of. There's a hard core that gets relatively soft when it's deflated, but it never gets all that soft."

"So it always kinda pokes out?" Cindy asked. "Must make things kinda difficult when you're tooling around town and so forth. Not to mention weddings and funerals."

"Baggy trousers generally do the trick," said Travis. "Plus, the trousers of older men don't get such ... rigorous .. inspections."

"Makes one wonder why a guy like you would go to a nudist camp," said Cindy.

"I was a nudist before I got the implant, I still like being a nudist," said Travis. "Why should I not be able to enjoy public nudity, just to suit you?"

"How do we know you're telling us the truth?" asked Cindy. "I mean, suppose you had a chubbie instead of an implant right now ... not a big one, but a chubbie. Wouldn't it look like that?"

"Would it?" Travis asked. "Don't chubbies kinda go away when things aren't sexy for them?"

"Maybe you're an old perv and this is sexy for you," said Janet.

"OK, we're getting into obnoxious territory here," Travis said. "I'd just as soon be snorkeling." He appeared on the verge of swimming away.

"Hold it!" Maria cried, recognizing Travis' disinterest from their last meeting. "Janet didn't mean that in a mean way. It's a fair question, really."

"OK," Travis said, mollified, "but really, I'm not going to take any more shit from any of you."

"OK, Ok, I'm sorry," Janet said. She was a very attractive young Asian woman in her mid 20s who was used to talking to boys her own age who were willing to take any amount of shit from her because she was so cute. She wasn't used to dealing with old guys who were so sure they'd never get in her pants that they didn't care what she thought of them. "I take it back."

"Very well," said Travis, experiencing a smug sense that he had them where he wanted them. "Well assuming I was kinda excited by this, I guess there's no way you could know just by looking at me, that it was an implant, just by looking at me. The implant doesn't show, and the third ball isn't all that visible unless you look really close and at the right angle. Maybe not even then."

"The third ball?" asked Janet.

They were all staring really hard at his balls now, and without being at all subtle about it.

"Yeah, how do you think I get it inflated?" asked Travis. "There's a bulb filled with liquid implanted in my gut. That liquid is what pumps m implant up for when I need an erection. To get it into my implant, there's a pump in my ball sac. I squeeze the bulb on the pump to get erect."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Cindy asked. In her experience, men were very sensitive about their balls.

"Not much if you do it right," said Travis. "You get used to it."

"How long does the erection last?" asked Maria.

"Well, that is the one thing that's best about it," said Travis, grinning. "It lasts until I press a little button on the pump."

"You mean, it could last for days if you wanted it to?" Janet asked.

"I dunno about days," Travis said, "I never went that long myself. I don't know how long, I guess. I will tell you I fell asleep a couple times without remembering to take the thing down, and I still had a full mast erection the next day."

The women were all silent for a moment, absorbing this bit of data.

"Well, I can think of one way I could tell," said Cindy. "If you really do have a plastic pump in your ball sack, we oughtta be able to feel it pretty easy."

"True enough," said Travis. "The implant is kinda obvious, too."

"No way am I feeling you up," said Edie.

"I don't remember inviting you to," said Travis.

"Well, could we?" asked Cindy, surprising herself a little at being willing to ask the question.

"No," said Travis. It was safe to play hard to get now. He had 'em hooked.

"What are you, some kind of implant tease?" asked Janet, grinning. "Get a girl all hot and bothered over an implant and then won't let her feel."

Travis grinned at that one. He liked a good joke.

"Hey, you were the ones that came out here splashing after me," said Travis. "I'm just out here to snorkel."

12