Travis McGraw At DelRey Pismo Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how about this, Travis?" Janet said, "We're still not sure about this whole implant thing. You understand, there's always some guy who thinks he can go to a public beach and treat the women in it like porn actresses or something. So, why don't you let us find out about that implant. Let us feel it and if it's there, we'll leave you alone to snorkel to your heart's content."

"How about I don't let you feel my implant and I STILL get to snorkel to my heart's content?" Travis countered.

"I guess we can't make you let us feel your implant," Janet conceded. "It would just relieve our minds, is all."

"We promise, we wouldn't enjoy it or anything," said Cindy.

"What if I enjoy it?" asked Travis. "I mean, isn't that the sort of thing that's bothering you in the first place?"

"If you are really getting off on this, it that's just an erection, you won't want to let us know for sure," said Janet. "You would only let us feel it if you really have an implant, which means you won't enjoy it. Though I have to say, I've yet to find a guy who doesn't like having his cock handled by naked women."

"I probably will enjoy it at that," Travis said. "That's a good point. "OK, ladies, have at it. You have my permission."

Confronted with permission to do something they hadn't really intended to do in the first place, but here it was, their chance to feel a strange man's genitals to see if they contained plastic parts.

Cindy, by far the most experienced and most daring of the group, was the one who committed. She reached out and squeezed Travis' cock between thumb and forefinger, then suddenly jerked back as if something had stung her hand.

"There's something in there, all right," said Cindy.

"Really?" said Janet, and emboldened by Cindy, she reached out and gave Travis' cock a good thorough feeling up, and felt his balls too.

"There IS a thing in his balls!" Janet exclaimed.

Maria didn't really want to feel Travis' genitals, but since she had brought the whole matter up, she felt that she should, and besides, she'd felt her share of male genitals, so she did. Sure enough, there was a hard plastic thing in his cock, and a hard plastic thing in his ball sack.

Edie, alone among them, did not want to feel the implant, even after it had been established that an implant was definitely there. It was just too weird.

"Well ladies, are we satisfied?" Travis asked when Maria had finished.

"Yes, we are," said Cindy. "You have a n implant. We're sorry we suspected that things were .... otherwise."

"It's OK," said Travis. "I know there are guys who will do some very sleazy things for sexual reasons. But I'm not one of them. May I do some snorkeling now?"

"Sure," said Cindy.

"Great," said Travis. "Ya'll have a wonderful afternoon on the beach. Let's hope this is the weirdest thing to happen to any of us today."

And with those words he slid back into the water.

"What just happened?" Cindy asked as they waded back to shore. "Did we all just feel up an old man?"

"I didn't," Edie said smugly.

"Well, it was kind of educational," said Janet. "I'd never heard of those things. And now I've felt one."

"I'm sure he'd let you feel it inside you, if you wanted to," said Edie. "He's a very obliging guy about that implant."

"Yeah, he's a real sweetheart," said Cindy. "And yet, I can't help but think we've been had somehow. But I don't know how."

"No, we weren't had," said Maria. "After he bumped into me, he was off snorkeling again. We came after him, remember? And he kept trying to talk us out of it, remember? I mean, if anybody had us, it was Janet, because she kept talking him into it."

"Maybe we had him," said Janet. "I mean, half the time he was trying to get away from us."

"I have to admit, that's not normal perv behavior," Maria admitted. "Most of the time, they aren't interested in getting away from you until AFTER they've done something sexual."

Travis Part 3

Travis sat in his room, watching the Discovery Channel rerunning a Mythbusters programming about a magic musket ball that impregnated a Civil War innocent bystander. Sitting in his a secret compartment in his shaving kit was $500 he had collected from various dudes on he beach that evening. It was easy money almost found money to Travis' way of thinking and so he never really bothered to collect on the few who chose to welsh n their bets under various rationales.

It would pay for his two-night stay in the hotel room and buy gas for his houseboat, the "Flustered Blush," that had been given to him by a girlfriend -- one of the many girlfriends he'd made traveling up and down the nude beaches of the Gulf and Atlantic coasts of the United States.

Travis was never bothered by the marks who lost bets to him, even the ones who had gone to the women who'd felt him up and asked them what they hell they'd been doing. Most of the time, the women told them about the implant, and Travis figured that freaked out their underutiliized young brains so much that they didn't want to confront Travis, lest he tell them things about aging that they really didn't want to know.

Death was one thing to them, but at least you didn't have to be mortified with embarrassment about it afterward. That Travis' secret weapon in dealing with the marks -- he wasn't embarrassed, not a bit, about the implant.

There was a knock at the door. Travis had been half waiting for it. He opened the door. It was Cindy from the beach.

"Hi, Travis, remember me?" said Cindy.

"How could I forget?" Travis said, smiling. "Come on in and find yourself a place to sit."

Cindy walked into the room. She was carrying one of those big canvas beach bags. She sat herself down on Travis' bed and gave him a look. It was a knowing look, the kind women give to men when they want the man to know something.

Travis knew. But he was in no hurry.

"What can I do for you?" he asked in a friendly voice.

"Well, Travis," said Cindy, "I really enjoyed meeting you out there. And it occurred to me ... I hope I'm not being too forward, but we're old enough to be able to speak honestly about these things ... it occurred to me that you probably got that implant for a reason. To use it, I guess."

"You're absolutely right," said Travis. "My girlfriend at the time talked me into it when I ... had my accident." (He had not had an accident, just a badly designed circulatory system, but it made a better story.) "I made her glad of it, after the surgery. But then we sorta drifted apart."

"Oh, I know about that drifting stuff," said Cindy. "I've done a fair amount of it myself. Are you with anyone right now?"

"Not really," said Travis. "I'm pretty much on my own. That's OK too."

"It has its advantages," said Cindy. "But it's nice to share some time with someone now and then, isn't it?"

"Sure is," said Travis.

Cindy reached down into her bag and hauled out a bottle of very nice wine and two wineglasses.

"I was hoping we could share some time tonight," Cindy said.

"That would be fine by me," said Travis. "In the sense that I'd really enjoy it."

They grinned at each other. The deal was set. It made things a lot easier.

"It only seems fair that you should get a chance to check me out, since I got to check you out," said Cindy.

"Yeah, but that really wasn't sex," said Travis. 'That was mostly curiosity."

"Aren't you curious about me?" asked Cindy.

"As a person, yes," said Travis. "As a sexual animal, it's more like ... hunger. I'm kinda hungry for you. You look and sound and smell ... delicious."

"What a sweet thing to say," Cindy said, leaning forward. Travis knew a cue when he heard it and they kissed. A long, deep kiss, in which their bodies intertwined and their hands flowed across one another's bodies.

"Maybe we'll save the champagne for later," Cindy said breathlessly as she undid the buttons on Travis' shirt.

"Good idea," Travis said as he helped Cindy out of her dress.

"Now, I've never done it with a man with an implant before," said Cindy. "Is there anything I can do to you or for you to help."

"As a matter of fact, yes," said Travis. He walked over to the bureau and hauled out a baggie containing a bright red ball gag with a big black strap. "You can wear this once we get to the main deal."

Cindy looked at the ballgag, a little nonplused.

"All right," she said obligingly. "Do you want to ... tie me up?"

"Not really," said Travis. "I mean, I'll tie you up if you like, but the ballgag is just to keep the noise down."

"I'm not that noisy," Cindy said.

"Oh, you will be," said Travis. "There's something you don't understand about implants yet, and the only way to understand it really is to experience it. Anyway, I'm not gonna tie you up, so if you wind up being quiet, or you find it's a problem, just pull it out. You don't even have to undo the strap."

"OK," Cindy said, thinking she would never need such a thing.

Over the next hour, Travis proved her wrong. The foreplay was pretty much normal, except for the part where she waited while he inflated his cock. When he had it fully inflated it was much longer than it had been on the beach. And hard as a rock.

When he put it in her, it slid right in, because Travis knew how to touch a woman and kiss her. But it was the fucking that made Cindy scream into the gag, and moan, and cry out, because it was so incredibly strong and relentless. Travis just kept pumping her and feeling her, he never lost his hardness, and even when she was bucking like bitch in heat on all fours while he took her from behind, even when she writhed beneath him with her legs spread wide and her arms wrapped around him, moaning mindlessly into the gag, he didn't get soft or tire. He was unstoppable, untirable, and all male, and when she finally stopped in her chain of orgasms, she lay exhausted beneath him, unmoving, with a thick strand of drool running down the side of her chin to match the cum that was smeared all over her crotch. Her eyes were closed and all she felt was the warm glow of post-orgasmic satisfaction.

Travis lay beside her and felt pretty damn good, too. He had come once, then kept fucking her anyway. You could do that with an implant, he'd discovered. Later she would tell him about the husband or boyfriend or whomever she was investigating getting an implant for, and that would be OK. He'd thank her and drink champagne with her and let her steal away. She'd be back. And the next time, he'd ask for money in a very subtle way. And she'd give it to him with a smile. That would be OK, too.

12