Travis's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she just meant she might want to sleep with someone like you, not you personally."

I got the distinct feeling Courtney was trying to backpedal without making it sound quite so obvious. Was she betraying a trust she had with Alex? Did Alex really feel this way or maybe she had merely said something foolish after a few drinks too many. In any case, Courtney's revelation had been a complete shock to me.

"Forget about Alex for now, and Ellen and Lizzie too. You're here with me, and I'm going to make the most of it."

The idea that Alex might have thoughts about sleeping with me was quickly edged from my mind as Courtney slid herself completely atop me. Despite my reservations about sleeping with any of these women, it was difficult to think about my principles with a totally hot woman lying naked above me, moving her crotch back and forth over my quickly stiffening erection.

"See, it didn't take much to get you up." Courtney giggled, she was starting to move more vigorously.

I might not have made the decision to go to bed with her had I been given the choice, but now the decision had been made for me and we were both here together. I wasn't going to miss the opportunity, I started rubbing her back and then moving my hands further down until they were cupping her ass cheeks. Courtney was a beautiful woman and I had seen every inch of her naked before, but now I was getting a chance to explore her up close and personal. Each previous time had been a tease, somehow I got the idea the four women were trying their best to see who could arouse me the greatest. I wasn't totally immune to their teasing but it had become commonplace enough I was able to control any more primal urges. Not now, the past few years of repressed primal urges were coming to the surface and doing so at light speed.

Courtney was moaning softly as she continued rubbing her pussy across my crotch, I could already feel the front of my boxers getting damp. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed her torso up, allowing her to put more pressure on my cock with her crotch. I took the opportunity to grab her hanging breasts and squeezed, she had been teasing me with them for a long time now and I was going to take advantage of her offering. As I squeezed and fondled, her breasts wobbled and shook while she continued moving atop me and soon she was moaning with the feel. Much as I hated to, I let go my grip on her breasts but only long enough to reach my hands around her back and pulled her toward me hard. I kissed her, forcing my tongue into her mouth but there was no resistance to its entrance. Her own tongue met mine and soon they were dueling for supremacy, each of us fighting hard and eventually both winning.

"You know I wanted to get you in bed for a long time, don't you?" She said panting, even without light in the room I knew her face was flushed with arousal.

"You didn't make much of a secret of it. Do you girls have a bet to see who would get to me first?" I asked, Courtney seemed to be in a mood to tell me her secrets.

"How did you know?" She said, still moving her crotch against my hard cock.

"It was only a shot in the dark, I guess until you just confirmed it." I laughed, Courtney joining me as she realized what she had done.

"So what do you get for winning the bet?" I wondered.

"This!" She said, rolling off me long enough to pull down my boxers and grab my cock with both of her hands.

"Well, you won it so I guess you're going to have to use it."

Courtney didn't need any more persuasion, I felt her straddle my thighs and move herself closer, it didn't take a rocket scientist to know she was more than ready. She was gripping the base of my cock with one hand as I felt her lift herself away from my thighs, I could tell she was sliding forward to get herself into position. She knew what she was doing, it only took a couple of seconds before I felt the head of my cock part her outer lips and then she was sinking down on me, I was totally inside of her as she impaled herself fully.

"You feel as good as I knew you would." She gasped, trying to stifle a whimper that escaped anyway.

"You don't feel any better than I expected, I knew being inside you would be great." I said, starting to thrust up into her.

"You say the nicest things to me." She said, squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles as she too started moving.

There wasn't a bit of light in the room, I had made absolutely certain the drapes completely covered every window in the house. I didn't really need the light to do what I was doing, but it would've been nice to watch. As I said, I had seen Courtney naked on a number of occasions although never quite this close. She was levering herself up and down on my cock with her thighs, I reached down and rubbed them realizing just how muscular they seemed to be. I knew they looked great but had no idea she kept herself in such good shape physically. I started running my hands over her body completely, I was getting a new appreciation for her. Not only her thighs but her calves and then up across her belly and down to her pussy lips which were parted wide as my cock slid in and out of her. She seemed to like it, she took her hands and put them atop my own guiding them all over her body. She ran them across her stomach and then her chest, spending extra time pushing them hard into her breasts as she continued moving. She was offering a series of low moans continuously, she was able to keep moving up and down at the same time she was guiding my hands all over her skin. Although I couldn't see it I knew she was whipping her head back and forth, I could occasionally feel the strands of her blonde hair tickling my hands when they were close enough and the feel of her head whipping back and forth was obvious even as she continued riding me.

The heat between our joined crotches was getting hotter, I knew I wouldn't last much longer and I was getting the feeling that Courtney wasn't far away herself. She had some amazing muscle control, she was also squeezing and milking my cock each time she pulled herself up off of me before allowing her weight to slide her back down. I knew a lot of people were capable of multitasking but this was something that totally blew my mind away. I wondered if it was natural talent or perhaps she just had a lot of experience. I knew she and the other three women were all wild, some of their exploits were even legendary. Maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration, but many of the things they had been involved in seem to have been repeated so often as to be mythical. I wasn't sure about that but Courtney certainly knew what she was doing here in bed with me right now.

"I'm almost there Courtney, you're pulling it out of me." I managed to grunt, I could already feel the burning deep inside my loins.

"You just keep sticking that hard thing up into me, you're not the only one who's almost there." Courtney said without missing a beat, did I say something about multitasking?

Her pussy grasped at my hard cock each time I shoved back again, she was doing her best to milk the hot liquid out of it and I was going to let her. I did hear the wet sloppy sounds as our genitals met and parted each time, the room was filled with grunts and moans and the sound of our bodies slapping together. A brief thought of Alex in the next room crossed my mind, I hoped she wasn't hearing what was going on but then a flash of Alex's face replacing that of Courtney came into my mind and was instantly gone. I don't know what had caused it and I don't know if that image had anything to do with my climax, but it launched itself immediately as I started feeling Courtney's spasming pussy. I knew she had been getting close and I assume it was the feel of the hot Jets of semen hitting the back of her pussy that pushed her over, soon she too was trembling and convulsing atop me, no longer able to continue her amazing gymnastics. I pulled her tight to me and held on, my own cock still twitching as the last dribbles forced their way through and into Courtney.

*****

Courtney was holding me tightly as I woke in the morning, she was no longer atop me but she wasn't far away either. I looked at the clock and saw it was a little after 7 AM, the time I would normally already be up and in the pool. I decided I'd much rather stay here with a hot naked woman than get up and go outside to do laps. Having sex with Courtney last night had given me a feeling of peace and tranquility, almost enough to forget about the events of yesterday. Maybe a few more nights in bed with her would push the day from my memory but I thought not. Still, it might be nice to try...

I wasn't sure what to do today, but I thought I ought to be up and doing something. While I hated to leave Courtney in bed, I had to get up to get my shower and take care of business. Just because we had been shot at and the house robbed didn't mean the business stopped. I carefully slid out from under her embrace and made my way into the bathroom, taking a quick hot shower before coming back into my bedroom and dressing. It would be another hot Texas day and there was no need to be formal although I did put on a nice shirt and pants. I don't know why, I assumed most of my contact today with anyone other than Alex and Courtney would be over the phone.

"Morning Alex. Did you sleep okay last night?" I asked as I ran into her in the hall as I left my bedroom.

"I got some sleep, but I was pretty restless. I know I shouldn't be worried but I guess I still was a little." It didn't surprise me, I actually thought she might be the one to find her way into my room last night instead of Courtney but again she hadn't done that since we were each small.

"How about you? Did you have any trouble sleeping?" She asked, trying to stifle a yawn.

Just as I was about to answer Courtney opened the door and walked out, on her way to the bathroom. She had come into my bedroom naked last night and she was still naked this morning.

"Looks like you didn't get a lot of sleep last night either!" Alex said with a smile, making eye contact with Courtney. Apparently they shared some sort of conspiratorial communication, they didn't say anything but each seemed to understand what the other was thinking.

"I suppose Courtney wins that little bet of yours right?" I said, causing Alex to look at me again.

"I guess she does." Alex said, I could almost sense some resignation in her voice. Again the thought of what Courtney had said about Alex wanting to sleep with me came back but I did my best to push it out of my head.

"I'm going to get a shower, want to join me Travis?" Courtney said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Umm, I already took one this morning Courtney."

"Your loss." She said, walking into the bathroom and not closing the door behind her.

"You know, you could take another shower if you wanted." Alex teased me.

The thought was an appealing one but I decided that could wait. I was starting to get hungry and I wasn't sure if Alex would be able to prepare two meals in a row. She might need some help and since Courtney was in the shower I guess I was elected.

"Come on sis. I'll give you a hand in the kitchen."

I managed to find some eggs and bacon in the refrigerator and got them going. Alex surprised me with her skill, she made toast all by herself. I kidded her about it but she knew it was only in jest. By the time the food was ready to eat, Courtney had come out of the bathroom and this time she was clothed, wearing the same dress she had been yesterday. I realized she didn't have any of her own clothes here other than what she had been wearing. She was maybe 4 inches taller than Alex and I didn't think much of Alex's wardrobe would fit her so decided that if she was going to stay here any longer than today, we would have to go to her place so she could get some of her clothing. That reminded me, I didn't have a car and would have to call the insurance company and try to explain what happened to mine. I knew I could use the pickup and there was always Alex's Lexus but I still wanted to replace my Corvette. I know, I have a materialistic streak that I probably should learn to control, but right now I wasn't in the mood to try to better myself.

*****

After we had finished with breakfast Alex and Courtney decided they would go to her place to pick up something for her to wear. Apparently she and Alex had decided that she would be staying here, at least for a few days. I really didn't mind, it's not that I didn't like her it's just that my opinion of her up until last night had been one of a spoiled child, living off someone else's money and not worrying about consequences or personal responsibility. That thought still dwelled in my mind, but she was who she was and I wasn't going to change her nor was I even going to try.

After they left I spent a couple of hours going through the house and picking up things that had been strewn about, we hadn't taken time to do much about restoring the place to the way it had been before the break-in. That same feeling I had yesterday came back, it didn't look like what I expected a serious robbery to look like. Not that I really would know, I had never been involved in one so closely but somehow things looked as though they had been placed somewhere rather than just thrown about. That thought led me to wonder why someone had been shooting at me last night. Was that person trying to kill me and Alex or were they just trying to keep us out of the way while the house was being ransacked? If their only concern was to be uninterrupted, why then would the shooter continue firing at the car until he had managed to hit the gas tank and cause the car to burst into flames? Did he know we had managed to crawl out before that happened? If his intent was to kill us, it certainly wouldn't be difficult for him to realize he had failed. If that was the case, I knew we would need to be vigilant lest we face another attempt. As I pondered this, I remembered Courtney telling Alex to be certain she had her pistol with her. Maybe Courtney was having some of the same thoughts.

I went back to the office, I had cleaned up most of what had been disrupted in the house and now I was trying to get back to life as usual. I would need to keep track of the business, the ranch and the business in town wouldn't run themselves although I knew Lewis could see to it temporarily until I could regain my focus. I had spent some time on the phone with the insurance company, it took me several levels of working my way up the supervisory chain until I found someone who actually believed what I told her. As much money as I was paying this company to cover my cars, I had to rethink my decision to stay with them but that would be something for later, right now I just wanted them to replace my car. While I was in the office Alex had called, they had stopped at Courtney's to pick up whatever she might need for at least the next week and then gone into town. She stopped at the phone store, she couldn't live without hers and reminded me that she was getting another one for me. I hadn't even thought about it since yesterday, but the mention of the phone caused the bruise on my ribs to throb a bit. Some sort of psychological quirk, I hadn't thought about it since I first noticed last night and now here it was as soon as Alex mentioned that I needed a new phone. I thanked her and told her to be careful, not mentioning my real concerns since I didn't want to worry her, but I did want her to stay vigilant.

Maybe 20 minutes after I hung up with Alex the front doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, but with the way things had gone yesterday it wouldn't surprise me that perhaps the police had come by to ask more questions. I had also talked to some people and shortly the security on the house was going to be beefed up. They were going to install stronger locks as well as video cameras, hopefully it would be enough to deter additional break-ins but if not, at least there might be some evidence as to who was responsible. I went to the door to see who was there, a thought that perhaps I should be wearing my pistol flashed through my brain, but I dismissed it. Opening the door I saw it was Ellen and Liz.

"Are you okay Travis?" Liz asked expectantly as she and Ellen walked into the house at my invitation.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I just talked to Alex a few minutes ago and she explained what happened to you two. Why would somebody be shooting at you?" Ellen asked, I could see the concern on her face just as I had seen the same on Liz's.

"I don't know, the police are looking into it now." I didn't want to go into any detail, I wasn't certain exactly what Alex had told them so merely invited them in and asked if I could get them anything.

"Alex said she and Courtney would be home in about an hour. You don't mind if we wait here do you?"

"Not at all, the place is yours. Help yourself to anything you want. I was just doing a little work in my office but nothing too important."

"Have you had lunch yet? We can make something for you if you want." Ellen offered, her words were a surprise to me.

"Yeah, I know we always just hang around but we really want to do something to thank you guys for your hospitality here." Liz added her own comment.

"You don't have to, it's not a problem." I said, not wanting them to think they had to do anything to repay us for whatever we might have done for them in the past.

"Come on Liz. He may not say it but I can tell he's hungry." Ellen said as she stood, gesturing to her friend to follow her to the kitchen.

I hadn't really expected much, but the two of them did seem to know their way around the kitchen. That certainly was a contrast to my sister, like I said before, she seemed to be in a foreign country any time she was near the kitchen. Soon my hunger multiplied a dozen times, the smell of the food they were cooking was making my mouth water.

"I hope you like Italian, it was pretty quick and everything we needed was already in the fridge." Ellen said as she saw me coming into the kitchen.

"Italian is good. I have to say, it smells great." I offered, it really did.

The two women looked at each other with a smile before going back to work. I was starting to look at them with a new appreciation, first my ideas about Courtney had changed and now these two were showing that they weren't really as shallow and immature as I had thought them to be. Maybe they had changed or maybe my impressions had been altered by something else but I wasn't really certain.

"Sit down Travis, the pasta is done and I'll have the sauce and meatballs ready in just a minute." Ellen instructed me, Lizzie was scurrying around to get plates, silverware and glasses onto the table.

We sat and started eating, I was hungrier than I had thought. The two women also decided they were hungry, it didn't take long before half of what they had cooked had disappeared and I thought they had made enough for a small Army. It tasted as good as it smelled, and although I missed Carmelita, these two had been a more than reasonable substitute for her absence. We were almost finished eating when Alex and Courtney entered, each of them commenting about the smells that were coming from the kitchen.

"I hope you saved some for us." Alex stated, setting down several bags on the kitchen counter as she entered the room.

"If they didn't I'm going to be really pissed." Courtney added, a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes as she saw there was still plenty to go around on the table.

They sat down and helped themselves, the other three of us had been totally filled and just sat idly chatting as the other two worked to satisfy their hunger.

"Courtney is going to be staying here for a while, she really doesn't feel like going home." Alex started, letting me know something I already suspected. I wasn't sure why she felt the need to stay here, even though she had been directly affected by the events of yesterday. It had never seemed to bother her to stay in her own place by herself before, I had to wonder what had changed. I also wondered if either Ellen or Liz or both perhaps would want to stay here but neither voiced that request. I guess I wouldn't have minded, but it would be a little strange.

123456...8