Travis's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to get a shower, how about you?" I asked, before thinking about Courtney's shoulder.

"Are you asking me to get in with you?" She said with a smile, I think she was more than ready.

"I'm sure you'll need some help if you can only use one hand. Will you be alright if we take the bandages off?"

"I don't think it's going to be a problem, like I said it's really only a scratch."

"I got out of bed and offered her my hand, helping her to stand. She was much steadier on her feet now than she had been last night but then she hadn't taken any pain pills this morning. I followed her out of the room into the bathroom, I marveled at the way her ass swayed back and forth as I followed her. I carefully pulled away the bandages, I didn't want to rip off any scab that might've formed and soon I was looking at her wound for the first time. It was more than just a scratch as she had stated, but didn't look too bad. I'm sure it would take several weeks to heal and there probably would be a small scar but beyond that it didn't look terrible to me.

"You let me know if this bothers you too much, we can get out at any time." I said to Courtney as she stepped into the tub ahead of me. I closed the door and turned on the water, letting it hit me first so Courtney could get used to the feel.

She got under the water slowly but as it started running over her arm, she winced a bit but said that other than a little burning, it wasn't terribly bad. I did a quick job of soaping her up and rinsing her off, I didn't want her here too long in case it might bother her but apparently it didn't. I did the same to myself and soon we were out, I toweled us each off before we walked back into my bedroom.

"Alex was standing outside the door while you were sucking me off." I let Courtney know as she started putting on some of her clothes.

"I didn't know. How long do you think she was there?" Courtney asked.

"No idea, I wasn't really paying attention to anything else but what you were doing."

"I would have been insulted if you had." Courtney laughed, she put on a shirt without bra but I expected she would be topless again before too much longer.

"Look Courtney, if you're serious about sticking around I can find something for you to do. We can talk about it in more detail when Alex isn't around, like I said I think she'd be pissed off if she knew one of your duties would be to act as her bodyguard. Let me know what you think, it won't be any problem."

"That sounds appealing right now. Like you said, I think I need to give it some thought but I like the sound of it. Sleeping with the boss has some advantages too." She answered with a huge grin.

"Don't expect any special favors just because you do." I answered, I had a feeling I knew what her answer was going to be.

We went to the kitchen for breakfast, although as late as it was we should probably call it brunch. Alex was already there and digging through the refrigerator looking for something to eat.

"Want me to cook breakfast for you two?" She asked.

"You? Cook breakfast?" Courtney and I asked in unison.

"I didn't say it would be good, but I'm willing to try. Maybe we can go into the office later today and you can start showing me how things work, it's about time I grew up and started taking responsibility for myself."

This was an Alex I didn't know, but I think I was going to like her. I looked to Courtney and she looked back at me, I think she liked what she heard as well. I'm pretty sure Alex's words had just helped Courtney make her decision.

1...345678