Travis's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Alexis, she's my sister and has just as much authority in the company as I do."

"And don't you forget it!" Alex said sternly, she hadn't raised her voice much but it was easy to tell she was letting Butch know she didn't think much of his comment.

"Yes ma'am!" He said, he was looking from me to Alex and I could see a combination of embarrassment and surprise at being chastised by my sister.

It was really too late to do much this evening, Butch gave us a quick tour of the camp but there wasn't a lot to see. Several of the hands were still out monitoring the herd but most of them had come back for the evening, dinner would be ready shortly and then only a couple would watch the cattle overnight. The cattle calmed once darkness had enveloped the land, unless something happened to spook them they wouldn't wander far in the dark. We sat and talked to some of the hands as we ate, hamburgers and chili out here on the open range tasted darn good. I saw the men checking out Alex, although none said anything, I could tell their thoughts weren't what might be proper for a co-owner of the company. Not much I could do about that, I'm sure Alex had to deal with this kind of attention all the time. After dinner we had our choice of a late season baseball game on one of the big screen TVs or some mindless cop and robbers shoot 'em up on the other. Alex wasn't a fan of baseball and although I might have been interested if she hadn't been with me, we each decided the other option was the better of the two choices. The men put in a hard day's work, and surprisingly they were ready for bed before it got too late. There wasn't room for either of us in the RVs so Alex and I spread out our bedrolls between them, the ground wasn't terribly hard and after our afternoon ride, each of us drifted off to sleep pretty quickly.

*****

We were awakened by the smell of coffee, the sun was barely coming up over the horizon. I guess they started early around here, I'm sure they needed to be out and about to make certain nothing happened to the herd. We joined them for breakfast and again were given a huge meal, I'm sure the men burned a lot of calories doing the work that they normally did. Shortly after finishing their food, most of the men disappeared to their own task, they all knew what to do and didn't really need Butch to give individual orders each morning.

"Had any trouble out here Butch?" I asked as we were getting ready to start our tour.

"Not much, just the usual nuisance kind of stuff. You know, coyotes coming after young calves or a few cattle wandering off from the main herd. You know, nothing too unusual."

"Yeah, I can see that. I'm sure you remember the problems we had earlier this year, have you had any strangers out here or anything else suspicious happening?" I asked, I had talked to him on the phone shortly after the shootings at the house.

"Oh yeah, I haven't really thought too much about it but I did warn all of the men to keep their eyes open. Nobody has seen anything that I'm aware of. Everything's pretty quiet but the hands all have their guns ready if necessary." He answered.

"I haven't heard anything lately, as far as I know the ones that weren't arrested have all disappeared but I think it's a good idea that we still keep our eyes open." I warned him.

"Yeah, who would've thought a bunch like that would be trying to stop oil drilling in Texas."

Butch led us on a tour, he was in one four-wheeler while Alex and I were in a second. We drove for a while before we came to the herd, they would graze on the grass and plants here on the range. The whole herd moved along slowly, they couldn't stay long in one area before all the vegetation would be depleted. They also needed to be close enough to water, 12,000 head of cattle can drink an awful lot of it.

"How many cows are here?" Alex asked Butch as we had stopped to survey the herd.

"There are about 2000 in this group, but we have close to 12,000 altogether. We'll be cutting about 3000 or so out of the herds this fall to take to market, the rest will winter over down here and then there will be quite a few new calves in the spring."

"Sounds like a lot of work to me." She answered, she hadn't seen anything like this up until now.

"It's a lot of work, but I'm glad I didn't live 100 years ago. We've got a lot of the modern conveniences so things are much easier today. Still, the men do work hard and definitely earn their money."

We got back in the vehicles and continued on, we visited several more groups of cattle and spoke to a number of the men as we checked out what was going on. We didn't see anything that looked like it could be a problem, although I think Alex was learning a lot very quickly. I was too, like I had said I hadn't been here for a couple of years and things had changed enough so that it took some time for me to become familiar with the differences. We got back to the camp in time to have a late lunch, the men would come back in small groups to eat and then go back out so there were always eyes on the herd. Alex and I had seen everything there was to see, at least as much as we really wanted to. There are only so many cattle you can look at in a day and we had done it. We got a few supplies before we left, food and water for the horses and some for ourselves although it was only a few hours back to Eli's ranch before we would switch over to the truck and the drive back to the ranch.

*****

It was almost 3:30 in the afternoon when we left, the sun was still high in the sky and the temperature was hot. Butch asked us if we might want to stay overnight and get an early start tomorrow but neither of us really wanted to. He wasn't sure how far we had to go or how long it might take us and neither of us said anything to him to let him know. I think he assumed we would be back at the ranch before nightfall but that wasn't going to happen. The only way it might would be if we rode hard to Eli's and then drove late into the evening but I don't think Alex or I really wanted to do that. We rode for a couple of hours, there wasn't really much of a trail but we knew where we were going. About halfway back to Eli's ranch we stopped, it was time for water for us and the horses. It wasn't the same place we had stopped on the way down although the stream that meandered through the trees might have been the same one.

"You really don't want to push on from here do you?" I asked Alex as we were resting under the shade of the Cottonwood trees.

"How much longer will it take us to get back to the ranch?" She asked.

"I'm guessing two, maybe 2 ½ hours. It'll probably be getting dark before we get there though." I replied.

"We can set up camp here for the night, I think it's a nice place." We had each been camping on this land many times and the thought of it again tonight didn't bother either of us. We took care of the horses, taking the saddles off first and then making certain they had something to eat. We tied them up under the trees, each of them had been watered when we first stopped riding. They wouldn't have a problem spending the night here among the trees, as Eli had told us, they were well trained and used to being out for days at a time. Alex started getting things out of the saddlebags as I went looking for firewood. It might not be the old West, but we would have a hot dinner tonight. I didn't have any trouble finding plenty of wood since there were a lot of trees around and the hot weather had dried dead branches that would make good fuel for the fire.

The fire was going and we had some water heating, we had MREs from the base camp to cook for dinner. Not gourmet, but out here on the range they would be more than filling.

"So what did you think of the cattle operation Alex?" I started as we sat eating our meals.

"It was different, I mean certainly nothing what I might've expected although I guess my only ideas were what I had seen in the movies." She said, she was eating her meal hungrily. She wasn't the only one, although we had eaten a good lunch, the afternoon of riding and dealing with the sun had taken some of the energy out of us.

"It is a little different, but the men know their jobs and everything goes smoothly." I let her know.

"I think that guy Butch thought you and I might be playing house here." She said with a little giggle. She was right, I had gotten that impression myself even before he had stuck his foot in his mouth.

"Did it bother you?" I asked her.

"Not really, but I knew I had to let him know he can't get away with that kind of thing." She said thoughtfully, I knew she had to let him know he owed her the same respect he gave to me. Just because she was a woman didn't make things any different.

We finished our meal in silence as we each thought about different things in our minds. The sun had pretty much disappeared and it was a little cooler although not so much it was uncomfortable. We could occasionally hear the horses as they settled themselves but there wasn't really any problem with them. We spread out the bed rolls after we finished eating, I wasn't certain we would be sleeping right away but we just lay down on them and looked up into the sky. The stars were coming out and they seemed very bright, the only light around was the fire which was burning but not really blazing. We were watching the sky and talking about trivial things going on around the house. Alex wondered if Carmelita would ever come back and if not, should we hire someone else to take her place. I wasn't certain about either and said so, it was just something to talk about. After several minutes like this Alex sat up and took her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and although I had seen her bare breasts many times, I was still impressed by the sight. I also wasn't surprised to see her without a shirt, other than when she was in work clothing, she rarely wore anything above her waist. I don't know why, I had never really asked her, it just seemed to be her normal preference. She tossed the shirt off to the side and lay back down, looking into the sky again and continuing our talk about trivial subjects.

Our conversation had gradually diminished until we weren't saying anything. We lay there in silence for several minutes until Alex rolled over across my chest, she was half atop me with her one arm going around my neck and her one leg lying across my lower body. Before I could do or say anything, her lips were on mine. She gave me a kiss although it wasn't what I would expect a sisterly kiss to be. It was a soul searing, open mouth, tongue dueling and passion filled kiss that curled my toes, not something that was easy to do with my boots on. I don't know why she was doing this but I returned her passion, we kissed for several minutes before pulling apart with each of us breathing hard.

"You're a good brother Travis, I just wanted to say thank you for being you." She said after a minute to catch her breath.

"You said that yesterday. You're my sister and it is my job to take care of you, I don't mind doing it at all." I'm not sure what she was trying to say but I was sincere in my response to her.

"Are you ready? You know we've been trying to ignore this for a long time, right?" She said as she continued lying across my chest, looking directly into my eyes.

"I know. I'm ready if you are." I answered, I knew exactly what she was thinking now.

Alex rolled off of me and sat up, she pulled her boots off before standing. She unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down and kicked them away, standing there in her panties. They too came off and she was naked and looking down at me. I had seen her naked just yesterday, but each time I saw her it was as if for the first time. She was a beautiful woman and the light of the fire was dancing across her body, the light and shadows it threw making her appear as though a goddess.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked with a hint of a smile on her face. I didn't think she needed to ask, but perhaps she wanted some small amount of reassurance.

"You don't need to ask Alex, you're beautiful." She smiled at my answer and continued standing there, giving me a chance to appraise her completely. After a moment of silence, she looked at my eyes and I knew what she was saying without words. I kicked off my own boots and then stood beside her, it was my turn now. I unbuttoned the shirt and threw it to the ground with her clothing, and then my jeans came down to join hers on the ground. Finally my boxers and we each stood naked, admiring each other as we stood facing the other. There was no indecision or hesitation, we each knew what we had been avoiding these many months.

I reached for her and she stepped forward into my arms, we hugged each other tightly as if for the first time. It wasn't, but this would be the first time we would be so close to each other. I initiated the kiss this time, returning the passion and ardor Alex had showed me several minutes earlier and she responded in kind. We kissed for several long minutes, standing there naked under the trees here in Southwest Texas. As far as we were concerned, we were the only two people who mattered and right now each of us only had thoughts for the other. I didn't want to rush things and I'm certain Alex didn't want to be rushed, but after several minutes of hugs and kisses, it was time we lay down together. I had rubbed her breasts briefly yesterday in the shower but today I was going to do a better job of it. I started slowly, I didn't just want to grab and squeeze them as I might have in my younger days with an anxious girlfriend in the back seat of my car. This was different and I wanted to take my time not only to enjoy myself but to let Alex feel every bit of pleasure I could offer her. I ran my index finger lightly over each one, round and round and slowly moving toward the nipples. I could see they were hard and puckered, the skin of the areole crinkled as she waited for me to reach my target. She was watching with rapt attention, her only focus the feel of my fingers slowly teasing her breasts. She was watching carefully, not even looking at my own face but rather her attention was totally focused. I wanted to continue teasing for longer but I could sense her growing excitement, I let my finger gently brush across the nipple of her one breast and then the other. Alex shivered noticeably and I could hear a murmur of pleasure deep inside of her chest. I brushed across the nipples several more times before moving my mouth to the left nipple, my fingers continuing to tease the right. This time her shutter was much more apparent, as well as the sigh of pleasure I could hear coming from her as she sucked in a breath as soon as my tongue touched her aroused nipple. I flicked my tongue across it several times before latching onto it with my lips, sucking lightly at first and then with more vigor. She was now moving more actively, it wasn't long before her hands found the back of my head and pulled me hard into the breast I was sucking with ever increasing passion. After several minutes of this I had to pull away hard, she didn't want me to leave but once my lips had departed her left nipple, I moved to the right side and repeated the process, she allowed me to move away but only long enough to reposition my face and give the same attention to the other breast. I was lying mostly beside her, my chest partially over hers and supporting my weight on one arm as I ravaged her breasts. My thoughts had been to move further down and give some oral attention to her pussy but soon she demanded I stop what I had been doing, she was insisting I get atop her and put my hard cock to use.

"We've been waiting for this for a long time Travis, we will have time to play later. Right now, we both need this." She demanded, her hands were trying to move my stiff cock into position between her widely spread legs. I knew exactly what she wanted, it was the same thing that I did. All those improper thoughts I had about her probably were matched by her own about me. Out here by ourselves on the South Texas Plains, we were going to put into action the things we had been trying to ignore in our minds.

I thought of asking her if she was ready or if she truly wanted this, but I knew the answer to both questions without a word. She still had a grip on my cock, I hadn't even thought about it until now but her hand was warm and her actions were insistent. I was as hard as I could ever remember being, even harder than the first time I had been with Courtney. The thought of Courtney in my bed flashed through my brain for half a second but then I remembered the first time we had made love, Alex's face replacing Courtney's as I had pumped a load of my hot cream deep into Courtney. The idea of Alex riding my cock had been enough to bring on my climax, now I wasn't going to imagine Alex on my cock, I was going to experience it.

"You just lay back and enjoy this Alex, let me take care of it." I said softly into her ear as I pulled her hand away from my hard cock. I was close enough to her vaginal entrance that she didn't need to assist me, I knew what to do from here.

"I want it Travis, I've wanted it for a long time." She answered me as she could feel the head of my cock brush against her labia.

"I know Alex, I have too. I said as I slowly pushed forward, I could feel my cock part her outer lips and then slowly move into her pussy. It was difficult but I resisted the urge to shove in, I didn't want to hurt her and at the same time I wanted each of us to enjoy the feel as our union became complete. Alex moaned softly and side in contentment as I slowly slid myself into her until our crotches came together as completely as possible. I was inside of her and it felt wonderful, my cock was twitching each time her vaginal muscles squeezed themselves around me. It was an amazing feeling, something I had never expected would ever happen but now I wondered why it had taken so long.

"Make love to me Travis. Hold me in your arms and keep me safe. I want to feel you in me and around me all night." Alex murmured into my ear as we lay joined for the first time.

"I will baby, I'll always keep you safe." I answered just as sincerely. Her voice had been Husky and throaty with lust, I knew she was ready just as I was. I pulled back a few inches and then pushed in slowly, as I said I wanted this to last. Once I had developed a regular pace, Alex started pushing back to meet each of my thrusts. She wasn't in a hurry nor was I. We each wanted to experience every possible second of our joining. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and was pulling me tight to her, her breasts were crushed against my chest as she pressed her lips hard against mine, forcing her tongue into my own mouth and seeking out a partner. I obliged her, my own tongue found hers and they explored each other with a heat and passion I had never experienced before with another woman. We moved together as though we had practiced this many times. We were under a starlit sky on a warm fall evening, sharing every bit of love and passion we had for each other. Each thrust of my hard cock into Alex was met with a return thrust, her pussy was just right for my cock and I marveled at the wonder of it each time I slid in and then pulled back. I wanted this to last forever, or at least all night. That wasn't going to happen, but I could hope...

Alex's moans had become more vocal, she was pushing back against me more forcefully now, pushing her crotch up off the ground and trying to force me deeper into her each time I thrust forward. Her moans were becoming more like grunts and groans, I knew she was trying hard to get us both to the point of orgasm, there was no doubt in my mind we would each reach that point at exactly the same moment. Everything about this first time of making love to my sister had been perfect and there was no doubt it would continue so.