Travis's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready Travis? I'm almost there, you fill me up so much I can't believe we waited this long." Alex's voice was having difficulty forming the words, I knew she was approaching the end. I didn't worry too much about my own release, I knew it would come and didn't try to concentrate on my own feelings. Right now my only thoughts were to make Alex feel everything she possibly could, she was my sister and I loved her deeply and this was the greatest expression of love I could give her. I started to feel the burning in my loins, I knew I was almost there and the spasms that had been working their way into Alex's pussy were only getting stronger. I felt my cock tense and ready itself for what was to come, Alex felt it too and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me tight into her and not allowing me to keep thrusting. I didn't need any more thrusts, the knowledge that she was coming as well as the way her pussy squeezed my cock to pull the viscous liquid out of me was more than enough. I was sending volley after hot volley of fluid deep into her womb, Alex was whimpering and crying out in ecstatic joy. Her vocalizations elicited a stirring from the horses, but they quieted down just as quickly as they had started. She was trembling underneath me, I could feel her body as it continued to be wracked by the aftereffects of her massive orgasm. She was still pulling me to her tightly, her arms around my neck and her legs squeezing my own waste with every ounce of strength she possessed. She wanted to kiss me but was sucking hard to regain her breath, she couldn't do both at the same time. She wasn't the only one, I had put my all into this effort and could only hold her tightly to me, trying to regain my breath as we each calmed and our hearts synchronized as we lay across each other.

We lay together for several minutes before parting and rolling away from each other, my semi erect cock sliding out of her with a squishing sound, I could see my fluid draining between her legs in the dim light of the fire that was close to embers. I rolled onto my back and Alex rolled partially on top of me, just as things had started quite some time earlier.

"I love you Travis. Not just like a sister loves her brother, but more than that. No, I don't love you as much as Courtney does, but my love for you is a special kind that you and I are the only two who can share." She said quietly as we lay holding each other.

"I love you too Alex. I'm not sure about Courtney, she's a great girl and right now we each enjoy being with the other but I'm not sure I love her." I said, I probably shouldn't have added the last at a time like this but it came out before I had a chance to think about it.

"That's just like a guy! You're not sure but I promise you Courtney has what she wanted. You may not realize it yet, but you do too." I could see the smile on her lips by the low light of the fire as she finished her statement.

"Is there something going on here I don't know about?" I wondered.

"Courtney wanted you and now she has you. You wanted her and now you have her. What is there not to understand about that?" Alex said simply.

"What makes you think I wanted Courtney?" I asked, I thought this whole subject was pretty weird to be discussing right now.

"Like I said Travis, you're a guy. It's going to take you a little longer but one of these days you will figure it out. I'm your sister and I know these things, you may not have been aware of it but you've wanted her for quite a while now." Apparently Alex had decided the conversation was over, her words had been uttered with finality.

Alex was still holding me tightly, although neither of us had said anything for several minutes. I was looking up into the sky and watching the stars as she lay her head on my shoulder, her breathing had become regular and I thought she might be ready to sleep. That same thought had occurred to me, it was very pleasant lying here with her and it wouldn't take much for me to slip off into dreamland. My eyelids were starting to get heavy, I was thinking I wasn't long for consciousness when Alex moved. A little movement wouldn't have been unusual, but she was sliding down my body, and next thing I knew she had my limp cock in her hand.

"What are you doing Alex?" Was the only thing I could think to say.

"I'm not ready to go to sleep. I know how much you enjoyed this yesterday, I thought you might like it again tonight." She said just before her mouth closed over the head of my cock. I could feel a stirring in my loins, even though my cock had been well used several minutes earlier and was still covered with our combined juices, it was responding quickly. Alex had made it all the way to the base and back several times before my cock became fully erect, but once that happened it would be more difficult for her to do so. She didn't stop or slow, she simply rolled over between my legs and Sucked, looking at me in the low light of the dying fire. I could see her dark eyes sparkling in the dimness and remembered back to yesterday, it had been easier to see the expression on her face in the pool house. She had shown no sign she didn't enjoy what she was doing, and I was certain she was enjoying herself now. I certainly was, this was far more than I had been expecting but I wasn't going to tell her to stop. In fact, I reached down and ran my hands through her hair, running my fingers across her cheeks and teasing her earlobes each time she pulled up and then sucked herself back down onto me. She seemed to like it, she started moaning more often and soon she started sliding herself up and down faster. Her one hand had gripped me around the base of my cock and the other was toying with my balls, the feeling was just as good now as it had been yesterday. Then, she had been sharing my cock with Jo and right now she would be taking care of me by herself. I had closed my eyes and let myself be drawn into the pleasure she was offering when suddenly she stopped. My eyes opened as I looked down at her to see her grinning back at me, my cock bobbing in front of her face with her saliva running down it.

Before I could say anything, Alex got to her knees and pushed herself up, straddling my hips and soon she was impaled on my cock. It felt just as good as the first time had, she was squeezing and massaging me slowly as she was rocking back and forth.

"You won't mind if I do this for a while will you?" She said teasingly, I could see her eyes dancing as she continued toying with me.

"Why would I object to something like this?" I said, it wasn't as though I wouldn't enjoy it. Knowing how much she had enjoyed me teasing her tits, I reached up and again ran the very tips of my fingers across her hard nipples. They were just as erect and just as sensitive now, she looked down at my hands before placing her own atop mine, forcing my hands hard into her breasts and silently demanding that I squeeze them. I did as she wanted, kneading and massaging them as she started moving more actively atop my hard cock.

"That's it baby, play with my tits." She said, she was enjoying herself and I wondered why she wouldn't. I had been letting her do all of the work, but my body wouldn't allow that to continue. I'm sure some of it was instinctive and some of it was just plain horniness but I started thrusting back to meet her each time she would slide herself back down onto me.

"That's it Travis, make me feel it!" She said with more urgency as her speed was increasing. I let go my grip of her breasts, placing my hands on her hips and using them to force her hard down onto my cock each time she slid back against me. Our bodies were slapping against each other and our combined fluids were squishing and slurping with each hard thrust. The sounds were arousing me and the scent of our coupling was mingling with the smoke coming from the fire. The fire had died to the point there were no more flames, only embers burning which gave off almost no light. There was no moon tonight only the stars which didn't offer enough light for me to see Alex, but right now the feel of her body was enough.

"I'm almost there Alex. You did this to me, I'm going to give it to you hot and wet in a minute." I could feel myself at the edge, I was trying as hard as I could to wait but the knowledge of what we were doing and who we were was more than I could manage. I felt myself let loose, I was filling her for the second time as Alex desperately forced herself onto me in an attempt to get herself to her own orgasm. I was still trembling underneath of her as she was slamming herself down onto me, the feel was getting very sensitive but I wasn't about to say anything to her because she had not yet achieved her goal. It was her goal and my own, I wasn't one to shoot and leave, I never wanted to leave a woman hanging and that was especially true right now.

"It's here Travis, don't stop! Keep going, don't you dare stop!" Alex's voice was tight with lust but her insistence that I continue until she made it over the top was my only thought at the moment. I wasn't going to disappoint, I again pulled her down hard onto me as I gripped her hips tightly, I'm certain there would be marks from my fingers on them in the morning but that was something to worry about for later. Right now I was desperate to get her off and she was desperate to get there, and between the two of us she arrived. And boy did she arrive! Alex screamed even louder this time, I could hear it echoing across the plains and wondered what anyone who might be capable of hearing it would think. To my mind, there wasn't much doubt about what had caused such an orgasmic release but I didn't worry about that for long, Alex was trembling and convulsing spasmodically as she continued moaning my name. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me, she was breathing hard just as I was and the two of us held each other like that for a long time. There was no question we were drained for the night, but our fatigue had been well deserved. After we had calmed sufficiently, Alex rolled off of me and I wrapped my arms around her, sliding us into the bed roll and pulling the cover over the top of us. It wasn't long before we were each deep asleep in each other's arms, I know I was dreaming of what we had done together and Alex was probably doing the same.

*****

The sun had been up for several hours when I awoke, our fatigue from hours of riding yesterday as well as the afterglow of our sexual experience last night had tired us both. I was spooned up behind Alex, each of us still naked as I had my arms wrapped around her, I was holding her breast tightly in my hand when I realized my morning wood was poking into her bare ass cheeks. I probably shouldn't have been, but the thought she might awaken and find me in this condition was somehow embarrassing to me. I tried pulling back in the hope it might go down on its own but Alex felt me moving and woke up.

"Is it morning already? I was having such a wonderful dream, I hated to leave it." She said as she offered me a kiss, this time a more sisterly one but on my lips.

"Yeah, I had a pretty good dream last night too." I said, I couldn't keep the smile from my face.

"Are you ready to get back?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"We'll get there... I don't think there's any hurry, do you?" She asked.

"I can't think of any reason we have to be there right away. I know Courtney should be back later this evening but beyond that there really isn't anything going on." I said after a moment of thought.

"That's what I figured. Since there's no hurry, it would be a shame to waste this." She said with a giggle, reaching out and again gripping my cock with her hand.

"Is that a new toy you found?" I said with a laugh, but the tingles that were going through my cock let me know she didn't consider it a toy.

"No, it's not a toy but I do like playing with it." She said, sliding herself on top of me. My hard cock was trapped between us and soon she was sliding herself across me, my shaft rubbing between her pussy lips which became wet very quickly. I wondered if the dream she was having might have given her a head start on her arousal but I couldn't worry too much about that right now. Alex wasn't worrying about it either, almost before I would've expected she had pushed herself up off of my chest and was working to get my cock into herself once again. She slid down, again I was filling her completely and she moaned with the feel. I think I did too, it was a wonderful feeling being this close to my sister. I gave a quick thought to what she had said about me and Courtney last night but that thought left me, right now she and I were the only two people in the world. Alex was sliding herself up and down more rapidly now, this was going to be quick but just as enjoyable. With the sun up I could see her body completely, I watched fascinated as her breasts bounced up and down in time with her slides. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her labia were wrapped around it and I could see the inner folds stretch around it each time she lifted herself up off my cock and then be sucked back inside as she pushed herself down. I wanted to be more actively involved but decided this was her show right now, I lay back and watched with a smile on my face as she slid herself up and down my hard pole. I was watching her face, looking into her eyes, they were sparkling at me and the smile on her face showed just how much she was enjoying what we were doing. It didn't take her long this morning, perhaps the visual stimulation had helped move us each along toward our goal faster but soon I was shooting another load into her, my third in the last 12 hours. Alex continued sitting atop me for several minutes after our climaxes, I was getting to enjoy the feeling and I'm certain she was as well.

"How about if we stay here like this for a while longer?" She said, teasing me again.

"I'd like that, but I'm not sure it's possible." I said, reality creeping into my voice.

"I know, but it's fun to think about." I felt her squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles, that slow wilt suddenly became even slower. I knew we probably would have the time but I wasn't sure I could get it up again and even if I could, I'm not sure about another orgasm. I didn't have any doubt Alex had more left in her, but I think we each knew the time for this experience to end had arrived. Reluctantly she pulled off about 15 minutes later, the feeling had been great and the feeling I experienced as my cock fell out of her pussy was one of disappointment.

Alex stood and extended her hand to me, I took it and stood beside her. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, just as we had done last night to get things started.

"You know I love you Travis. I always will. Like I said, I love you more than a sister should but I know you belong to Courtney."

"I'm not so sure about Courtney, but I do know that I love you too. Will we ever do this again?" I asked, suddenly wondering if this was a one-time event.

"Maybe... I don't know, perhaps if we're depressed and missing mom and dad or maybe we just want to renew our love for each other, but I'd like to if you would." She said although somewhat hesitantly. I wasn't certain myself, the experience had been great but I wasn't certain what the future would hold. If she was right about me and Courtney, I had to wonder what Courtney might think about this or if she would even find out. I had no plans to say anything to her but I wasn't sure about Alex. That was a bridge we'd have to cross some other time, right now we needed to get dressed and get back to the ranch.

Alex picked up her shirt and used it to wipe down my cock, it was still coated with our combined juices. As she was rubbing back and forth I started to feel the beginnings of an erection, but before it could go very far Alex had finished what she was doing to me and was using the shirt to wipe the fluids from her own crotch. She took two steps backward and squatted, I was amazed to see her squeezing some internal muscles and next thing I knew there was a slow stream of fluid flowing from her vagina. She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes, and a wicked smile on her lips.

"Does this turn you on big brother?" She said and I had to wonder what she was thinking.

"It's not something I ever thought about before?" I said cautiously, she was facing me with her knees wide, her pussy lips spread for my view. I had to admit she looked hot, but right now I wasn't certain I wanted to admit it to her.

"I have Travis. You know you love me." She said with a grin, still squeezing out the last few spurts.

"OK sis, I admit it. You're a pretty hot number but sometimes I have to wonder about you." The truth.

"See, I knew if I asked the right question I would get the truth out of you sooner or later." She said, finished with her little task and standing again. She used the shirt to wipe the last vestiges of the juices from between her legs before rolling it up and going to her saddlebag. She did get another shirt and put it on, still not wearing a bra and then walked to her jeans which were lying on the ground where she had kicked them yesterday.

"Should I wear panties or not?" She asked me, again a look of mischief on her face.

"What are you trying to do to me Alex?" I asked, I wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but with some thought I realized this was probably the behavior she had been engaging in for the past few years.

"I'm just teasing my big brother." She said with a laugh before going back to her saddlebag and retrieving another pair of panties. This pair was a thong and after she had pulled it on, I could see her bare ass cheeks hanging out as she turned away from me and started stepping into her jeans. She bent over as she pulled them up, then looking back over her shoulder to see me watching her she laughed.

"I know you like my ass too." She said, then pulled the jeans into place and fastened the button and zipper. I was still standing there naked, I hadn't thought about dressing myself as I had been too mesmerized by what Alex was doing. I had to snap myself out of this, I looked around for my own clothes and decided I probably ought to put on clean underwear as well. I found my saddlebag and pulled out fresh boxers and a T-shirt, I would also where the jeans I had been wearing yesterday. Soon we were each dressed and I decided something to eat would be a good idea. I didn't feel like cooking although boiling water was hardly cooking but I would need to get the fire going again to do that. There were some hard rolls and salami in our bag, they had been part of what we had gotten from the base camp kitchen yesterday. I had thought they might make a nice snack as we rode, but right now it served as a light breakfast. We finished it off quickly, washing it down with some water all the while wishing we had made coffee but that wasn't going to happen this morning. We made certain the horses were watered and fed before we put the saddles back on, and then we climbed aboard and headed back toward Eli's ranch.

*****

It took about three hours to get to Eli's so we stopped and chatted for a bit and had the coffee that we had foregone earlier this morning. He offered to let us stay longer and visit but we decided we'd rather get back to our own ranch so soon we were in the truck and heading back up the roads toward home. We had been gone almost 3 days but the time seemed to have flown by. Last night had made me forget most of what had occurred during our outing.

We were back at the ranch by 3, it'd been a long ride but Alex and I had gotten a lot closer during that time. Not only did we express our love for each other, but just being together felt a lot more comfortable than it had for quite some time. It wasn't as though we had a bad relationship, actually it was pretty good but now it was better than it had ever been before. The air conditioning in the house felt great, even though the AC in the truck had been cranking the entire time we had been on the road. The roads hadn't been the best and the truck was old enough it bounced us around much more so than Alex's Lexus we had been used to riding in. We were both glad to get out and be home again.