Travis's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell like horses Travis. I think you need a shower." Alex said as we walked into the house.

"And you think you don't?" I kidded her back.

"I know I do. Come on, you can help me." Alex said, taking me by the hand and leading me toward her bedroom.

"What are you doing Alex?" I asked.

"We're going to get a shower. The shower in my room is bigger, there's more room there for both of us." She said simply, she had let go my hand and was unbuttoning her shirt as we walked into the room. At this point I was beyond arguing, and I'm not sure I would have anyway but it might have at least made me sound like I wasn't so anxious to get naked with her again. Soon we were both stripped down and in the bathroom, Alex was adjusting the water in the shower. She was right, the master bath did have a much larger shower than the other bath in the house. She stepped in and I followed, shutting the door behind me.

"I want to thank you for a lovely trip Travis." Alex said, turning to face me and hugging me tight. I was starting to get used to this, having her hug me while we were both naked.

"It's the least I can do for you Alex. I had a great time and I'm glad you came along." I said sincerely, being here in the shower with her was quickly becoming less of a concern to me.

"I told you before, you're the best brother a sister could ever have. I'm glad you take care of me. I want you to know that I know that Courtney is supposed to protect me. You don't have to do that, I can take care of myself but I appreciate that you've made the effort." She confessed to me.

"I admit I wanted her to keep an eye on you, but I know how much the two of you mean to each other. It just seemed natural to keep her around, so just pretend she's only here to be your friend and isn't really a bodyguard." I tried kidding with her, I'm sure she would see the humor in that.

"I promise." she said, still holding me tightly but now starting to rub her breasts against my chest.

"What are you trying to start now Alex?" I asked with a smile.

Who me?" She said with as innocent a voice as she could manage.

"Yes you! You only love me for my body." I said, I was starting to enjoy this.

"My, my! Finding you in the shower with another woman is getting to be a habit." Courtney said as she opened the shower door. I hadn't thought about it, but I actually expected her to be in a little later. Still, it didn't bother me at least not a lot. She had been naked in the shower with me a while back, she and JoAnn sharing my cock as Alex watched them.

"You were gone for three days, I had to do something." I kidded back, I'm sure she would appreciate the humor. At least I hoped she would.

"Didn't take long for you to find a substitute did it?" She said with mock hurt in her voice.

"No it didn't, and a damn fine substitute if I do say so myself." I kidded back, so far Alex hadn't said a word.

"We both missed you Courtney, don't let him give you any shit." Alex finally said something.

"It was a long drive, I'm going to get something to drink. You two have fun and I'll talk to you later." Courtney said, starting to take a step backward.

"Oh no you don't." Alex said, taking Courtney by the hand and pulling her into the shower fully clothed. The shower was larger than the other one but with three of us in it, the enclosure started to get more crowded.

"What are you doing?" Courtney squealed as the water hit her and started running down across her body. It didn't take long for her hair to get soaked and her makeup to run down her face in streaks, her blouse and skirt were just as wet now as they had been the day the five of us ended up in the pool, all fully clothed.

"This blouse is silk! It's not supposed to get wet!" Courtney said, suddenly realizing what was happening.

"Don't worry about it Cort, we'll go into town later and get you a new one." Alex said with a giggle, she was still holding Courtney under the water.

"What?? Are you nuts!? I haven't seen Travis for three days, nobody is going anywhere tonight." Courtney said with finality, reaching out and wrapping her arms around me. Alex took a step back and watched as Courtney and I gave each other along and sensual kiss. It had been three days since we had done this and I missed the feel of her lips on my own. Alex's lips had felt just as good but it was a different feel, one I probably would experience again but right now it was Courtney who was on my mind more so than Alex. I started unbuttoning Courtney's blouse, next thing it was on the floor of the shower and I was working on her skirt. Shortly Alex stepped out and closed the door behind her, I could hear her starting to dry herself off. I next took care of Courtney's bra and her panties, once again she was naked just the way I preferred her.

"Was it everything you expected?" She asked softly, she was running her fingernails across my chest which was giving me the shivers.

I knew she wasn't talking about the kiss we had just finished, nor was she talking about the trip Alex and I had taken. No, somehow she knew what Alex and I had done last night.

"It was everything I was expecting and more." I answered simply, not explaining anything more than that.

"He's not lying Cort, it was fantastic!" Alex added, she was still in the bathroom and drying her hair.

"I'm glad, I know you've each wanted it for a long time." I wasn't certain how she knew that, but then I wasn't certain about some other things Alex had been telling me over the past couple of days either. The thoughts I had about them having some sort of telepathy between them came back but I didn't think that was really possible. Maybe they had just been living together long enough they knew how each other thought.

"And how about your trip to Dallas?" I asked, changing the subject.

"It was just as boring and as much a waste of time as I thought it was going to be." She said, I had heard Alex say much the same after meeting with Lewis to discuss our family business.

"And did you find someone to keep you company there while you were away from me?" I kidded, now I was the one running my fingernails over her chest, getting closer and closer to her hard nipples.

"I had plenty of offers." She said, but stopped before she said any more.

"And did you accept any of them?" I asked, I knew she hadn't but I thought I'd kid her about it just the same.

"I'll never tell..." She said with a laugh, she was teasing me back just as much as I was teasing her.

"Why don't you two stop fooling around and go fuck!" Alex said from outside the shower. I was a little surprised by how she had phrased it but she had put into words what I had been thinking about myself.

"After you my dear." I said, turning off the water and opening the door. I followed Courtney out and we each dried off quickly, her wet clothes were still on the floor of the shower and mine were somewhere in Alex's bedroom. We really didn't need clothes at the moment, we walked through the bedroom naked as Alex was getting dressed. She had on pants but was still naked to the waist and I wasn't sure she was even going to put a shirt on but right now that was the farthest thing from my mind. She winked at me as we passed through, on our way to our room. Yes, it was indeed our room and I was starting to see what Alex had said about finding the right person for me. We walked to the door and Courtney went to the bed as I started to close the door behind us. I stopped, opening it up again. Alex knew what we were doing and there was no point trying to conceal it from her. Besides, I would still occasionally see her peeking around the corner as Courtney and I made love to each other. I'm not sure what she got out of it, but whatever it was I didn't see any point in denying it from her.

Courtney was already lying on the bed, she had spread her legs and was reaching out to me. I didn't need to be asked verbally, I knew what she wanted and what she was expecting. I went over and got on the bed, on my knees between her legs with my hard cock pointing directly at the pussy I hadn't seen for three days. I knew we had plenty of time for a long and intimate session of love making but right now I decided she needed something more immediate. I leaned over her and kissed her gently, my cock slowly finding its way to her wet pussy lips. As she worked her tongue into my mouth I shoved forward hard and quickly, bottoming out in an instant.

"Ugghhh! Damn, you're hard!" She said with a groan that sounded half pleasure and half pained.

"You make me that way baby."

"You're inside now, what are you going to do?" She said with a giggle, but she didn't really have to ask. I started pounding her hard and fast and before very long she was moaning her pleasure, she wrapped her legs around my ass and was pulling me in as deeply as possible. I was shoving in hard and fast, my cock had been getting a serious workout over the past 24 hours. I looked up in time to see Alex peeking around the corner of the door, I smiled at her and then went back to what I was doing, right now my only thought was of Courtney. We hadn't slept together for three days and I knew she had gotten used to making love every night. We had some catching up to do, I knew she was horny and I was going to do my best to alleviate that horniness. It was at this moment I realized Alex had been correct, I had found the right woman for me. I wasn't sure how my relationship with Alex might change because of this revelation, and I certainly didn't expect the three of us would be sharing each other but Courtney didn't seem to be upset when she found the two of us in the shower.

"Tell me how badly you want it Courtney." I said into her ear, I knew Alex was still watching and listening.

"Give it to me as hard as you can, as hard as you gave it to Alex last night." Her words excited me, I'm sure any thoughts about what Alex and I did last night were total speculation on her part, but the thought that she was voicing the idea and using it to turn us each on was bringing me to the brink very quickly indeed.

"I'm not making love to Alex, I'm making love to you. You're the one I want in my bed, you're the one whose pussy I want to fill up. Alex said you got what you wanted and I know that I did too. I'm going to put something hot and wet in your pussy every night, and I'm going to start right now!"

"You say the nicest things to me Travis!" Courtney murmured although she was having a tough time forming words. She was shaking and trembling, I'm sure some of it was her lust and arousal but I think half of it was her happiness at what I had said. I looked over at Alex who was smiling broadly, shaking her head yes as she continued watching us. This was certainly one strange family.