Travis's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
Love is in the air but trouble looms.
31.7k words
4.72
17.4k
25
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was playing greeter today, answering the door and taking jackets and coats from our guests as they arrived. Christmas had been two days ago but we had celebrated it by ourselves, just the family. My sister Alexis and I were the only two blood relatives but since Courtney had been spending time in my bed for the past few months, we each considered her family as well. She had been like a sister to Alex ever since the two had been roommates in college and that friendship continued. Today was Saturday and since Monday would be Alex's 26th birthday, we had decided to invite a few friends over for a small get together.

Ellen and Lizzie had arrived early, the two of them along with Alex and Courtney had been fast friends for a number of years and they were regular guests here. They were helping to get things ready although there really wasn't much that needed to be done. We would have a meal a little later although I had hired a caterer to take care of all of the preparation and serving so there really wasn't a lot for us to do. The next to arrive were Lewis and his wife. Lewis, or Uncle Lou, as we called him had been one of my father's oldest friends and had done quite a bit to help us through the difficulty of our parents' death. He still took care of some of the administrative details of our family business but was less involved as Alex and I had started taking on more of those duties ourselves.

Our parents' will had stipulated we each would receive half of their assets in the event of their death but at the time Alex turned 25, the age stipulated in the trust agreement, neither Lewis nor I felt she was mature enough to be given full rights to her half. It probably was wrong but since we never explained it to her, she never questioned any of the decisions and there had not been any problems because of that. Over the past few months however, she had undergone a remarkable transformation into a more responsible person and had become more actively involved in the company. I was glad to see that, not that I needed help managing the company, but I hated to see her waste her life on the frivolous and outrageous behaviors she had shown up until that point.

The Bell rang again, I left the conversation I was having with Lizzie and went to the door to see who would be arriving next. As I opened it, I saw it was my old friend Pete, otherwise known as Detective Fuentes. As I was greeting him JoAnn and her husband walked up behind him.

"Hi Travis. Thanks for inviting us, I don't think you've met my husband Wayne." JoAnn said as she gave me a quick hug and a brush of her cheek across my own. She stepped back which allowed the man with her to take a step closer, extending his hand to mine. I shook it and introduced myself.

"I'm glad you were able to come Wayne, I'm Travis."

"JoAnn has told me a lot about you, she said you really helped her get her business started. She probably would never tell you this but things were going quite slowly for her until people found out someone like you had been willing to give her a chance." Wayne offered with a smile.

I saw JoAnn give him a discrete elbow to the ribs, I could see a light blush form on her face.

"JoAnn does a great job, I'm glad I made the decision." I answered, I really didn't want to embarrass her anymore. I had been paying her for the past three months now even though she had not been servicing the pool. As the weather was turning cooler she told me it was time to winterize and close it for the season so I wouldn't need her services until the spring. The first month I sent her a check, she sent it back saying she had done nothing to deserve it but I insisted that I continue paying her.

"I don't want you to find other customers and not be able to take care of my pool." I had said in jest, although that's really the way I felt about her.

"You know I wouldn't do a thing like that Travis." She had objected but in the end I convinced her that the money was more a retainer than payment for services rendered.

I took coats and hung them up in the closet as the most recent guests moved into the house, there was light music playing in the background and the guests were starting to mingle and speak among themselves. As I was surveying the room I heard another car door outside. Most of the people we had invited had arrived and then I thought of Carmelita. She had been our housekeeper and cook, but had not returned to work after being traumatized during the break-in.

The Bell rang and I went to answer the door, I was happy to see her as she greeted me with a big smile and a hug. I was surprised to see her sister with her although it did not bother me. I had met her sister a few times and Carmelita had been living with her for the past few months, she really had nowhere to live since her employment with us had included her own room in the house. I wasn't certain what she was doing since leaving our employ but that would be something to talk about later if she felt comfortable discussing the matter.

The only person who had not yet arrived was George, he had been seeing Alex for the past two months. I knew he wouldn't come, the two of them had only recently broken up. He was some sort of mid-level executive with the Texas Department of energy, someone Alex had met through business. The two of them had started seeing each other and he had even stayed over a few nights, Courtney and I hearing the two of them going at it in Alex's room which is right next to ours. He had seemed nice enough but there was something about him I couldn't put my finger on. I attributed it to the fact he was a bureaucrat, someone who could use his authority to affect our oil drilling business, either for the good or bad. We did everything by the book but sometimes you can never tell which way the political winds blow and perhaps that's what colored my opinion of him.

*****

"Travis, I'd like to talk to you about something." Alex had asked me several weeks ago.

"Sure sis, what can I do for you?" It wasn't unusual for her to ask me questions, we had become very close and even more so in the past few months.

"It's something personal and I'd like to do it away from here. How about if we go for a ride?" She had asked.

I was a little surprised at the request, there was plenty of privacy available around with only Courtney who might possibly hear anything she had to say. Of course I wasn't certain what her concern was but I didn't think she had any secrets from Courtney either. I wasn't going to argue, if she wanted to go somewhere and have a private talk with me why not.

"Where would you like to go?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's just get in the truck and drive. Oh, don't worry about Courtney, I already talked to her and I just want to get your opinion without anyone else around." I was surprised she had spoken to Courtney already, although I don't know why I should be. The two of them had been close for quite a while and I didn't have any problem with them discussing issues each might have.

"Anything special we'll need?" I asked, she hadn't given me any clues other than she just wanted to drive.

"It's warm enough we shouldn't need a jacket or anything, other than that just some time and enough money to cover the cost of lunch." She chuckled, having enough money to pay for lunch had never been an issue.

"You say the word, I'm ready whenever you are."

We got in the truck and started driving, Alex telling me to pick a direction although nowhere where anyone might recognize us. That was a bit odd I thought but this was her show so I let her words guide me. We drove for almost 2 hours aimlessly, nowhere really but just making idle small talk as the time passed. I didn't try to press her about any of her concerns, she would talk to me in her own time and I figured she would let me know when that time had arrived. Shortly before noon we pulled into a small town that was about 90 miles from our ranch and Alex decided this was the place.

"Let's talk first and then get lunch later." She announced as I was parking the truck.

"No problem, I'm not that hungry anyway." I let her know.

"Let's just walk for a while." She said, moving down the sidewalk along the Street we had parked on. As I caught up with her she took my hand, wrapping her fingers around my own. I was a little surprised but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, I knew how close the two of us had become and just went with the feeling. We walked in silence for several minutes, Alex not yet saying anything. We had walked about two blocks when we came to a small park with trees and grass. The trees had lost some of their leaves but some were still on the branches and the grass was mostly green.

"Sit down Travis, I want to hear what you have to say." Alex started, directing me to a bench. There were several people on the streets although none near enough they might overhear a conversation.

"OK sis, what's on your mind?" I asked, taking the initiative.

"What do you think about George?" She asked bluntly. I had my own opinions of him, I wasn't certain exactly what she wanted to hear but I didn't think she wanted me lying about my own feelings either.

"I don't know, I guess he's nice enough." I wasn't sure I should tell her I had reservations about the guy, I didn't know exactly what her feelings were about him either. Still, since she was asking the questions there must be some sort of doubts in her mind.

"Come on Travis enough with the diplomatic bullshit. Tell me what you really think about him?" Alex insisted. She could always tell when I wasn't being totally honest although I really wasn't trying to lie to her either.

"I'm not sure what you're looking for Alex, but I'm just not certain about him. Like I said, he seems nice enough but there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. He hasn't done anything to hurt you has he?" I wondered, suddenly aware she might have other reasons for seeking my opinion about him.

"Oh no, like you say he's nice enough but I get these strange feelings about him sometimes too.

"If you're not sure about him, why are you still seeing him?" It probably wasn't the right question to ask, but I knew she wanted an honest opinion from me.

"I've been asking myself that for the past couple of weeks." She answered, I could see there was some internal conflict within her.

"Look Alex, there are plenty of guys out there. If you're just going out with this guy so you can say you have a boyfriend, I don't think that's the right reason. When you find the right person you'll know, you won't need to ask me what I think about the guy." I tried offering brotherly advice, even though I probably wasn't the best person to offer such advice.

"Sometimes it's just really hard Travis. I know you found Courtney and that's great. The two of you make each other so happy, sometimes I just wish I could find that same happiness." I could see her eyes getting misty, I wondered if she would be crying soon.

"Look Alex, you're a great woman. You're beautiful and smart and fun to be with, there are any number of guys who would be more than happy to have you." I tried.

"Yeah, but unfortunately too many of those guys don't seem to be in it for the long run. I've met my share, all they want is a good time and then they're off looking for the next conquest." Now she was starting to get angry, thinking back on some of the Wilder things she had done when younger.

"I don't think it's something you can force sis. I think it's going to happen someday and probably when you least expect it. Like you say, I wasn't looking for anyone when Courtney and I first got together. In fact, I think you know I had pretty much written her off for quite a while before things just clicked between us. The same thing will happen to you one day, just let it happen and know that it will." Alex wiped a tear from her cheek, then turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling us close.

"Thanks Travis, you're the best." She said as she buried her face in my neck.

"That's what big brothers are for. I told you that a long time ago and I will always be here to take care of you." I said, wrapping my arm around her back and hugging her tightly to me.

Alex continued holding me for several more minutes until she had calmed to the point where her composure had returned to normal.

"Are you ready for lunch?" She said cheerily.

"Yeah, I think I am getting hungry."

We stood and Alex again took my hand, ready to walk down the street and find a place to eat. She looked around before we had gotten very far, I assumed she was checking out which way to go to find a restaurant.

"Grab my ass Travis." She whispered into my ear as she turned to hug me.

"What?" Her question had surprised the heck out of me.

"There's an older couple over there watching us, grab my ass." She said again, wrapping her arms around me and pulling my head down toward hers. Before I could object or say anything, she kissed me hard, and it definitely wasn't a sisterly kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue sought out my own, each exploring the other for the first time in several months. Forgetting what she had asked, I didn't consciously do it but my arm did wrap around her back and then slide down to grip her ass cheek. I felt her giggle without breaking the kiss, I think she was having a good time putting on a show for the couple who had been watching us. By the time she decided to break our kiss, each of us was quite flushed and I could feel the start of a tightening in my pants. I know I shouldn't have, but the feel of Alex wrapping herself around me and kissing me passionately was an instance where my hormones were more in control than conscious thought. I think Alex was having similar issues, as we pulled apart I could see her nipples poking through her shirt and I knew that I had felt a bra strap underneath that shirt.

"Think we gave them a thrill?" Alex asked as we moved apart and started walking down the street.

"If we didn't, they must be too far over the Hill to feel anything." I laughed, trying to see that couple out of the corner of my eye. I spied them shortly afterward, they were on another bench and holding hands, each of them staring at us as we walked past.

"Think they'll be doing it later tonight?" Alex asked with a smirk on her face.

Alex!" I couldn't believe she was enjoying herself so much, but at the same time her words had made me wonder the same thing. It was hard for me to tell how old they might be, but I had to think of what I might be doing at some point in the future when I was that age myself. It was a sobering thought, but one I tried to forget as we came to a small café on the Street.

"Looks like as good a place as any, doesn't it?" Alex asked, already having made the decision and leading me in through the door.

We had a nice lunch and our conversation returned to more normal subjects. We let the thoughts about Alex and George move far from our minds, whatever I had told Alex was something she would need to work out on her own. Apparently she did, she and George stopped seeing each other several days later. It wasn't my business why and I didn't ask but she eventually said that after a few days to think it over, she realized he was less interested in her than in what our company could do for his career and what her money might be able to do for his own wealth. Just another gold digger she had said disgustedly, just like all the rest.

*****

The party had been going on for almost 2 hours, people were mingling and talking and generally having a good time. It was really Alex's party but she didn't want people to make a fuss over her. We had asked that guests not bring gifts although she did receive a number of cards. She was okay with that, but really disliked anybody trying to treat her specially. I couldn't understand why, she was special, particularly to me, but then she was my sister too. I had been getting drinks for most of the guests, my duties as doorman long since finished. Everyone we had invited had arrived so I didn't think we would have any more visitors. I didn't see anyone consuming too much alcohol. Some of the guests were drinking eggnog, it'd been spiked, but there weren't any complaints about it. Others had a glass of wine or perhaps a rum and coke but nothing anyone requested was taxing my abilities as a bartender.

As I was looking around I saw Liz and Ellen engaging JoAnn's husband in conversation. From the bits and pieces I could hear they were talking about the Cowboys, Wayne swearing they would win the Super Bowl this year and the other two were detailing some of what they felt were the team's weaknesses. I hadn't realized either of the two women was that involved in sports, but sometimes you never know these things. As I was watching them converse, Courtney came over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Having a good time Travis?" She asked softly, her body warm against me.

"Yeah, it's nice just having a few friends here. How about you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is nice. It's a great time of year and I'm glad to be here." She said, pulling herself more tightly against me as she brushed her lips against my cheek. She was right, it was a great time of year and being here with family and friends was something I truly enjoyed.

*****

"JoAnn, can you come with me into the bedroom for a minute?" Alex asked JoAnn as she noticed JoAnn's husband engaged in conversation with Ellen and Liz.

"Sure, I guess. What's up?" JoAnn asked, getting to her feet and following Alex down the hallway.

"Come on in here for a minute." Alex said, directing her into Alex's room.

"Okay, I'm here. Now what?" JoAnn said, her curiosity piqued.

"I want you to go into the bathroom and wait for a minute, I've got a surprise for you." Alex said cryptically, JoAnn couldn't read anything from her expression.

"I...I guess so?" JoAnn said, still not understanding.

"Come on Travis, I want to show you something." Courtney said to me after several minutes of silence.

"What's that?" I wondered aloud.

"Just wait, follow me." I did as she asked, she led me down the hallway and into Alex's room.

I was surprised to see Alex already there, I wondered what these two were conspiring about.

"We've arranged a little surprise for you Travis. A little present so to speak." Alex said with a sly grin on her face. I looked from her to Courtney and back again, I wasn't exactly sure what they were talking about.

"Are you ready Jo?" I heard Courtney say as I still wondered what their plan was.

"Ready for what?" I heard a voice from the bathroom, I recognized it as JoAnn our pool girl.

"We know how much Travis misses your blow jobs Jo. Although he'll never admit it, I don't think he'll turn down the offer if you're willing." Alex explained to her.

"Is that what this is all about?" I heard a surprised voice from inside the bathroom say. As I was pondering, Courtney was pushing me to enter the room. I saw JoAnn standing there, a surprised look on her face as I entered.

"Come on you two. We can't keep you here for long so let's get this show on the road." Alex seemed to be in charge again.

"This is really weird. Not that I'm complaining, but you're his sister... And you, aren't you his girlfriend?" JoAnn was asking the questions. She had seen Alex and Courtney in the shower with me on a couple of occasions, not knowing at the time that Alex was my sister. I'm sure she was remembering the time she and Alex had shared my cock, each giving it several sucks and Licks before swapping it with the other one. Catching the two of us naked in the shower might have been one thing, but watching Alex suck me off had been something entirely different.

"It's going to be a few months before you open the pool again, we thought we'd give each of you the chance to enjoy something both of you apparently like. Come on Jo, get down on your knees just like you do when you take care of Travis in the pool house." Alex was saying, she had moved to JoAnn's side and was urging her down. I was surprised when I felt Courtney reach around me from behind, she was unfastening my belt and before I knew it my pants were down around my ankles. My boxers followed shortly and I was standing there with my pecker hanging out, only a foot in front of JoAnn who had allowed Alex to push her to her knees. She looked up into my eyes and as I looked back, what had originally been a question started to become a glimmer of excitement. She had told me several years ago how much she enjoys sucking cock and I could tell the site of mine hanging in front of her was awakening something in her that hadn't been present several minutes before.

123456...9