Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost asleep when I sensed someone come into the bedroom. Courtney had been up for probably 20 minutes now and normally she would walk for more than an hour but I didn't think anything of it as she returned. I moved back over to my side and pulled the covers aside to allow her to get into bed with me.

"I hope you don't mind Travis." Alex said, she was the one who got into the bed rather than Courtney.

"What are you doing here Alex?" I wondered.

"Courtney won't mind, I already talked to her." She answered softly.

"She won't mind what?" I asked.

"She won't mind if you help me out." Alex said softly, I now realized she was naked as she moved herself against me.

We had slept with each other the night on the range as we rode back from inspecting our cattle herd. That had been several months ago and although we had become very close since then there hadn't been any serious sexual contact between us after that time. We had each been naked in the other's presence a number of times and I knew she would occasionally watch as Courtney and I pleasured each other in bed but that's as far as it went.

"How do you want me to help you?" I asked cautiously.

"A girl has her needs Travis."

"And what needs would those be?" I wondered.

Alex didn't answer, rather she slid herself atop me. She was warm and as her breasts flattened themselves on my chest, I remembered the feel of her body those few months back. It didn't take my sleep deprived brain long to understand what she was looking for but before I could take any actions of my own, she sat atop me and started moving up. Soon she was sitting on my chest and I could easily smell her arousal, her pussy was mere inches from my face.

"I want you to eat me Travis, eat me and make me come." She said as she moved herself closer to me, I could feel her neatly trimmed pubic hair starting to tickle my face. I had never done this before but since she had sucked me off on several occasions I realized I needed to return the favor to her. Yes, it was a strange thought the fact that a brother and sister would be giving each other oral pleasure but now we had gone far beyond the morality of something like that. I lifted my hands and placed them on her ass cheeks, pulling her hard into my face as I reached out with my tongue. Alex was more than ready, I could feel the wetness that had already run down her pussy lips before I even started. I don't think she was expecting to be teased but I started slowly, licking one labia and then the other as she was squirming around, trying to direct my tongue where she wanted it.

"Don't tease me Travis, I need this bad." She managed to say, still squirming as I avoided touching her where she wanted me to. I had thought to continue teasing, but before I could do that Alex reached out with both hands and put them behind my head, pulling me hard into her crotch.

"I said eat it!" She demanded, she hadn't given me much choice in the matter. I followed her instructions and slid my tongue between her lips, they were already engorging and spreading, ready to accept something hard between them. Right now, the hard object they were going to receive was my tongue. I pushed forward as best I could, although as hard as Alex was pulling me into herself there wasn't much further I could go. I licked around and around, she was leaking copious amounts of pussy juice, some of it I was finding with my tongue and more was running down across my chin and onto my neck. I kept at it, and any fatigue I might've started with was now gone. Alex had let go her hold of my head, she didn't need it any longer and she had leaned forward and continued pressing her pussy onto my mouth. With her hands free, she put them between her legs and pulled her labia far apart, urging me to look for and find her clit. It wasn't difficult, not even in the darkness of the bedroom. The little Bud was hard and standing tall and proud, not the largest I had ever seen but certainly as sensitive as any I had experience with in the past. As soon as I touched it with the tip of my tongue, Alex screamed in pleasure and forced herself against my face even harder.

I continued working my tongue on and around her clit, circling it and then rubbing my tongue hard across it. Each time I touched it with my tongue she would jump again, I wasn't certain what would happen if I actually sucked it into my mouth and offered even more sensations. As she was writhing atop me I let go my grip on her hips, I didn't need to push her harder into my face than she was doing on her own. With my hands now free, I lifted them up to find her breasts, firm and hanging down right above my head. As I gripped them and squeezed, she again shuddered with the touch. Her nipples were hard and poking into my palms, I knew just how sensitive they were and started tweaking them with my thumbs. Her vocalizations became louder and more frequent, but what originally started as sighs and moans were now more screams and grunts. I could tell she was getting closer, I had no idea how long it'd been since she had gotten any sexual relief from anyone other than her own hand, but I could sense a monumental explosion about to occur. The room was almost completely dark but I didn't have to see anything to realize Courtney was standing in the doorway watching us. I couldn't worry about that now even though Alex had already told me Courtney had offered her approval. Thinking about eating out my sister as the future mother of my child watched brought a new stiffness to my cock. It had been standing straight up the entire time Alex had been sitting on my face, but I was ignoring that since my only intention was to make Alex feel as good as I could.

Alex suddenly stopped writhing atop me, she stiffened and I knew her time had arrived. I could hear a deep gutteral moaning in her throat but nothing more. Her hands fell away from holding her pussy lips apart, next thing I know she had slumped across me. I was still holding her breasts and had to push her aside in order to breathe, she was laying directly atop my face. I was breathing hard as she was, I could feel the perspiration and the heat that was exuding from her body. My own body was hot too, I had put all of my effort into getting her off. I wondered what was going to happen next, I was still breathing hard and so far Alex had barely moved. I wondered if Courtney was still there watching us, if so she hadn't said or done anything since Alex's climax. After several more minutes of inaction, Alex pushed herself up off of my face and sat upright although still on my chest.

"You don't know how good that felt." She said with a smile I couldn't see but knew was there.

"If the way you were bouncing around on my face is any indication, I think I have a pretty good idea." I kidded back.

"I appreciate your help Travis, you're a good brother. Like I said, a girl just has her needs sometimes."

"I told you before, I'll do my best to take care of you Alex." I said, assuming she would return to her own room and I could get back to sleep.

"I appreciate everything you do for me Travis." She said as she started to slide off of me. I was expecting her to go back to her room and before that could happen she rolled over my one leg and pushed it apart from the other, soon she was lying on her stomach and toying with my cock which was still playing the part of steel bar.

"Alex?" I said with surprise.

"Don't worry Travis, like I said I'm going to take care of you too." She answered just before she slipped my cock into her mouth. We had been here before, she had sucked me off several times in the past and I didn't have any complaints about how she had done. Right now she was doing another wonderful job, I could feel her move as far down as she could until the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. She had never tried to Deep Throat me and I never expected her to do something like that and she didn't tonight. She took me in as far as she could and then slowly pulled back up, her lips and tongue doing a wonderful job of massaging my cock. She was sliding up and down, making as much contact as she could with each trip her mouth made. I looked over at the door and thought I could see Courtney's silhouette standing there watching, but there wasn't enough light for me to be absolutely certain. If I really thought about it I don't know what else she might be doing, there certainly wasn't anything more exciting going on in the house right now. Alex continued to bob up and down, her tongue was doing a marvelous job of stimulating the sensitive area right underneath the head of my cock. She knew what she was doing and I knew for certain she hadn't learned it all during the few times she had sucked me off but I wasn't going to think about any of her past experiences. As she continued sucking, I thought back to her birthday party and having JoAnn do the same thing to me in Alex's bathroom. I remembered the look on Alex's face when JoAnn refused to relinquish my cock just before I came, I had the feeling Alex wanted to take my load in her mouth but for the first time ever, JoAnn had done so herself. I knew JoAnn didn't like the taste, she had said so on numerous occasions but she let me know that this was something special and that swallowing my load was her gift to me.

I could feel the tingling in my loins that let me know it wouldn't be long.

"I'm almost there Alex." I managed to mumble, I had to wonder where I found the ability to speak with the wonderful sensations she was providing to my cock.

"Let it come Travis, I want you to get off too." She said as she stopped sucking long enough to reply.

"You keep up like that, you're not going to have to worry about me." I answered, but I think she had a pretty good idea just how much I was enjoying what she was doing to me.

"She really wants this Travis, give her a full load." Courtney's voice surprised me, I knew she had been there watching but I didn't expect her to say anything about what we were doing.

"How do you know she wants it?" I managed to say, I don't know why or how I was even able.

"She said she missed out at the birthday party, she really wanted to finish you off but JoAnn wouldn't let her." Courtney explained, confirming what I had seen in Alex's face that day several months back.

"You two don't need to be debating what I'm doing, just start concentrating on my mouth and fill it up for me." Alex said with some exasperation, Courtney's words had disturbed my concentration and I wasn't as close as I was two minutes ago. It didn't take long for Alex to bring me back to the point I was ready to blow, her lips and tongue were doing wonders and she could feel my cock swelling within her mouth.

"You wanted it sis, you got it!" I said just as the first shot launched itself from the tip of my cock. Alex started sucking more vigorously, she was going to pull every drop and more out of me. I had been letting her do all the work up until now but as my cock was spurting, I started thrusting up into her mouth and she greedily accepted each hot shot that hit the back of her throat. I could hear her throat contracting each time she swallowed, and she swallowed a number of times before I was finished. Between the fact that Courtney and I had been having sex at least once a night for the past months and the fact that my own sister had just sucked me off, I couldn't believe the quantity of semen I had produced. I'm not sure Alex could either, I don't think she was expecting quite the load but she didn't complain about it either.

"Did I do well for you Travis?" She asked in a small voice.

"What do you think?" I said.

"Knock off the little girl Shit Alex, you know exactly how much he enjoyed it. You've got a full belly of his enjoyment right now to prove it to yourself." Courtney said, I knew she was busting on my sister.

"It is too bad that I drained him for the night, he won't have anything left for you." Alex busted right back.

"I'm not too worried about it Alex, he already fucked me once..."

I wasn't sure if I was going to get any sleep tonight or not, they seemed intent on busting on each other and neither one of them had moved out of the room.

"Why don't you two take this somewhere else." I suggested, I was ready to try to get back to sleep.

"How about if we both stay here?" Courtney countered my suggestion.

"Sounds good to me, move your ass over and make room for your girlfriend Travis." Alex ordered me. I guess I didn't have a choice, Alex was already on my one side as Courtney was working her way into the bed on my other. I had slept with each of them individually, but this was the first time the three of us had been in the same bed together. I didn't think either was ready for some sort of three-way but right now I don't think I could get it up if I tried. I was ready for sleep and as the two ladies each snuggled into me I knew they too were ready to drift off into dreamland.

*****

The sun coming through the skylight in the morning woke me. It was bright enough to illuminate the bedroom which also allowed me to realize the morning was half over. I felt great after getting a good night's sleep, the activities of the previous evening had done much to make that happen. Courtney was lying to my left, she was flat on her back and sleeping peacefully although I could see her face twitching occasionally. Her blonde hair was fanned out behind her on the pillow, I took a second to admire her beauty as she lay there. I looked further down at her breasts which were uncovered, the sheet just below them. They didn't flatten themselves onto her chest much, still firm and supple although I knew she was approaching 30 years of age. 30 years? It certainly didn't seem very old to me although I had only recently turned 28 so I wasn't far behind. I did notice her nipples were hard and puckered, something that did surprise me since I didn't expect that while she slept. Perhaps she was having a pleasant dream, perhaps thinking about watching me and Alex last night although the room was dark enough she could not see much.

Alex was on my other side, she was lying on her side and snuggled into me. Her right arm was across my chest, pulling herself tight to me as her breasts were crushed against my side. Her head was on my shoulder and my right arm was wrapped around her shoulders, helping to pull her tightly against me. As I thought about it I unconsciously pulled her more tightly against me, hearing her sigh softly as she readjusted her position but did not wake. Maybe I should've been wierded out but I wasn't. We were all naked lying in bed, my sister on one side and my girlfriend on the other. Some people might find that strange but right now I didn't.

I lay there comfortably pondering the state of my life. Actually I was thinking about the life of our family here not just my own. My sister Alex was my only blood relative, each of our parents had been only children and after their death the two of us had only each other. Now Courtney was part of the family, she was carrying my baby but even had she not been pregnant, she had become very close to both of us. Living with the two women had not been difficult, although some might think it could have been, the three of us got along without problem.

Alex stirred to life, she too was feeling the sun on her face and soon she opened her eyes, blinking several times before squinting to keep the sunlight out of them. She looked at me looking at her, realizing that I was awake, and then she lifted her head to kiss me on the cheek.

"Morning Travis." She said softly, I think she did not want to wake Courtney.

"Morning sis. How did you sleep last night?" I asked just to make conversation.

"I slept great. I had a warm brother here in bed with me keeping me close and safe. What else could a girl want?" She chuckled as she was becoming more alert.

Courtney started to stir on my left side, I could feel her moving about although I wasn't certain she was actually awake just yet. Right now I was too comfortable to move, I just lay there holding Alex and appreciating the feel of her warm body pressed against mine.

"Looks like somebody's glad to see me." Alex said with a giggle, seeing my morning wood tenting the sheets and then lifting that sheet to look underneath.

"What did you expect?" I said with a bit of embarrassment, but realized this wasn't the first time she had seen my morning wood.

Alex pulled the sheet down, exposing my erection and then reaching down to grasp it lightly with her hand. With the sheet pulled off of her, Courtney was becoming more alert and as I glanced over toward her, I could see her watching what Alex was doing and smiling as she observed. Alex was toying with me, not doing anything meant to arouse me any more than I already was, but the gentle movements of her hand certainly had that effect on me.

"It seems a shame to waste this..." Alex said, her hand becoming more active on my cock. I remembered back several months ago to the morning after she and I had made love on the range, Alex saying those exact words the first time she saw me with an early morning erection. At that time she had mounted me and ridden me to a wonderful climax, actually our third of that trip. I thought she was ready to do the same now but before she could, I felt Courtney moving on my other side.

"You're right Alex, it would be a shame to waste it." She said as she lifted a leg over my thighs and straddled them. Alex had to move her own legs away to give Courtney room to place her knee beside me, but once Courtney was settled, Alex moved close again.

"I was having a wonderful dream about doing just this." Courtney offered as she started sliding herself closer to her target. Alex still had her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, she was teasing it gently with the tips of her fingers but nothing more. Courtney had moved up far enough, she now lifted herself high enough that she could position her pussy directly above my cock. Alex moved it so that it was pointing directly between Courtney's lips, I could already see her wetness that was coding her labia. She certainly must've been having a hot dream, it didn't take her long to get ready. Without any preamble, she slowly lowered herself down until my cock was completely engulfed within her pussy, Alex letting go its base just before Courtney settled onto her hand.

Courtney started a gentle rocking, moving back and forth and side to side with a slow and easy motion. I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy as it wrapped itself all around me, she was doing her best to get my cock to touch every surface within her. She continued to rock slowly, the feeling was great but I knew I could hold out almost forever if she didn't become any more active than she was. I was still holding Alex against me, her head was again lying on my shoulder as the two of us watched Courtney and what she was doing. Once again I thought how weird this might be, but really it didn't bother me at all. In fact, I realized just how lucky I was to be here with the two women I loved most in the entire world. I felt a warm glow deep inside, one that had nothing to do with what was happening below my waist.

Courtney continued to rock easily, she hadn't said a word as she watched us watching her. Alex had been toying with my nipples for several minutes, they were hard pebbles just as Courtney's were but then she took her hand away from me and placed it onto Courtney's abdomen. There was a small swelling there, the first signs of the new life she carried within her. Looking at her as she was wearing clothes one would have a hard time telling, but now as we lay here naked it was becoming more apparent. Alex rubbed gently, back and forth and then in slow circles. Courtney smiled more broadly as she watched what Alex was doing, sighing softly but not slowing or stopping what she was doing atop my crotch. I had done my share of rubbing her belly, some of it to feel the swelling and some of it to offer comfort to Courtney who said the strange new feeling was different to her. I wondered what Alex might be thinking, was she just curious or did she have thoughts of having her own child one day. It wouldn't surprise me, but even though we had become very close over the past few months neither of us had discussed that subject.

123456...9