Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels nice Alex." Courtney said, her words the first she had spoken since straddling and mounting me.

"Yeah, it feels good to me too. It won't be long before it gets a lot bigger." She chuckled, still rubbing Courtney's belly.

"I know. On the one hand it's exciting and I can't wait but on the other hand I know I'm going to feel really fat." Courtney answered, I didn't think she was totally serious but at the same time there probably was some truth to her words.

"You know these are going to get a lot bigger too, right?" Alex said, moving her hand up from Courtney's belly to her left breast.

"Yeah, I think I'm looking forward to that part." Courtney laughed. Her laugh was cut short as Alex tweaked her nipple, Courtney now sucking in a breath and moaning softly.

"Your nipples are going to get a lot bigger too. I'll bet they probably will be even more sensitive, don't you think?" Alex asked, rubbing circles around the already hard nipple with her thumb. Courtney had closed her eyes and I could see her start to tremble, not only that but her pussy muscles were gripping my cock more firmly as she tried to maintain the rocking motion. Her movements were becoming more irregular, I think she was starting to get closer to climax.

Alex was still tweaking Courtney's nipple and as I watched I realized my own arousal seemed to have built without me realizing just how much. I had been laying here enjoying Courtney's ministrations but now I decided it was time to become more involved. I grabbed Courtney by her hip with my free hand and started thrusting up into her, she grunted in surprise but soon her rocking had changed into a sliding motion. Each time she pulled off I settled back onto the bed, and as she started sliding down I would thrust up hard into her. We had done this enough it was well practiced, soon I could feel her wetness become even greater. She was leaking all around me, my cock was totally wet and I could feel her pussy juice as it ran down my balls and dripped off onto the bed. I knew we were each getting close, Courtney was having a difficult time maintaining our rhythm although some of the difficulty might have been my own. I watched as Alex gave her nipple a good tweak before she pulled her hand free, and then she totally shocked me as she leaned over and started kissing me. Once again it wasn't a sisterly kiss, she had her tongue as far down my throat as she could get it and was doing her best to try to get even deeper. She continued pressing her lips against my own, our tongues dueling within her mouth and then within my own. I opened my eyes to see that hers were opened as well, she was staring into mine with an excitement I had seen from her in the past. I still had one arm wrapped around her shoulders and used it to pull her tight against me, moving my hand from her upper back to her head, pulling her hard into my mouth. She was moaning deep within her throat, I could feel her body moving but since Courtney's leg was between my own and Alex's, I couldn't feel her against me. At that moment I realized what she was doing, besides pushing herself against me she was rubbing her pussy against Courtney's leg. I found that Courtney was getting us both off although she wasn't actively taking care of Alex. It didn't matter, it was really hot and that's all I needed. Alex was sucking on my tongue hard and my cock was launching a full load of hot fluid into Courtney. With the first feel of my seed inside of her, Courtney reached her own climax, she too was having a difficult time maintaining herself seated atop my crotch. She fell forward but had enough presence of mind to realize Alex was lying mostly atop my chest, she slid off to the side enough not to push Alex away. Alex was still kissing me as Courtney slumped over, and I realized the motions I had been feeling from her had stopped, I wondered if she had been able to get herself off as she rubbed her own pussy against Courtney's thigh. She was still working her lips against my own, she hadn't lost that ability even though I was having a tough time returning her passion. Courtney was lying partially on my left side, I took that arm and wrapped it around her and held her to me tightly, one arm wrapped around each of these two women. It was a great way to wake up and right now I had no desire to get out of the bed.

Courtney and I were each breathing hard, Alex probably more than I would expect from lying in bed but not nearly as heavily as the two of us. She hadn't expressed herself this morning as she had last night, I had to wonder if she had been able to get herself off and if not, I thought about how unfair it would be for Courtney and me to leave her like that. Alex had stopped kissing me several moments earlier, right now she was just laying across me with a satisfied smile on her face. I turned to my left and whispered into Courtney's ear, I needed her to move out of the way.

"Can you roll onto your back baby, I need to move here." I whispered, Courtney opening her eyes with an unasked question but she did as I had requested. I slowly started pulling my arm out from under Alex, she moaned in protest as I moved her off of me. I pushed her onto her back and then got up on my knees between the two ladies.

"Shoot and run? Sounds just like a guy to me." Alex said with a playful look on her face. Little did she know... I started backing down toward the bottom of the bed, I believe she thought I was trying to get out. That didn't happen, as I moved down several feet I moved one knee over her left leg until it was between her legs and then without any warning, I pushed her legs apart and buried my face in her pussy. It was wet, I could tell she had been aroused but wasn't certain whether she had come yet or not. It didn't matter, she was going to come shortly and it was going to be as a result of me eating her out again. I had done this in the middle of the night last night, but right now I felt I owed it to her to do it again. I knew I couldn't satisfy her every sexual need every time Courtney and I made love, right now I didn't feel right about ignoring her after Courtney and I had pleasured each other as she watched, not 1 foot away.

I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders, pushing my face as far into her as I could. Alex moaned as I started licking, my tongue was moving at lightning speed as I attempted to touch every part of her female bits. It didn't take her long to become more involved, she was humping up off the bed into my face, urging me to try to get even deeper. Just as she had done last night, she reached down with her hands and pulled her lips apart, urging me to see just how deeply my tongue could reach into her depths. I tried my best, and apparently my best was pretty good. She was rolling from side to side and moaning, and at the same time she had crossed her ankles behind my head and held me trapped in place. After swabbing out her insides for several minutes, I decided it was time to ratchet up the action. I moved up and found her clit to be hard and swollen, I could feel her blood pulsing through it each time my tongue ran over the hard Bud. I started out slowly, running my tongue around it and just grazing it each time I passed but soon I gave up on the gentle teasing, now going for more direct stimulation. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue directly over it, pressing hard with the flat of my tongue as I attempted to push her clit back into its hiding spot. Alex was moaning and whimpering, her hands had stopped pulling her lips apart and now were doing their best to force my face into her clit and keep it from moving away. Without warning she screamed, I wondered if I had done anything to hurt her but as I looked up toward her face, I saw that Courtney was sucking on her nipple. Perhaps that is what caused the rise in her excitement, I could see Courtney pulling it hard. Alex's eyes were rolled back into her head and her mouth open in a silent scream, I knew she was just about there and I felt gratified I had been able to offer her the same pleasure I had gotten from Courtney. Suddenly Alex stopped bouncing around, she stiffened and except for the involuntary trembling that was happening deep inside of her, she lay motionless. Courtney realized what was happening, she lessened her grip on Alex's nipple and started running her tongue over it slowly and easily, not wanting to cause Alex any discomfort if she had become too sensitive after her orgasm.

Alex didn't say a word but after a moment she pushed each of us away, Courtney from her breast and me from her pussy. She unlocked her ankles and moved her legs apart, allowing me to back off and then roll away. Her crotch was a wet mess just as my own mouth was, but that was something easily remedied with a few minutes in the shower. Shortly we did just that, the three of us squeezing into the shower in Alex's room. It was larger but with three it was still a tight fit. Nothing was said between us about what had happened, none of us was upset by it but it wasn't something to discuss either. This was the first time the three of us had done anything together, and I wondered if it would become a regular practice or if it was more of a fluke. I didn't worry about it, soon we were dressed and having pancakes in the kitchen, Alex had cooked. Since Carmelita had left us, each of us had spent more time taking care of domestic issues around the house, including learning to cook. We each ate enough to replace the lost energy from this morning and then sat drinking coffee for another hour as our daily routine returned to normal.

*****

"Alex said she's going to be a little later than she thought." Liz informed us as she ended the call. We were sitting out here at the pool under the umbrella, the warm weather had returned and we were able to do more socializing out here. It was early April and JoAnn had opened the pool about two weeks earlier. I swam laps in the mornings and sometimes Alex would join me, but the water was still a little cool for my taste right now. That didn't matter too much, when Ellen and Liz came over to join the three of us, we normally would sit out here to talk and sometimes enjoy a meal. They always managed to talk me into Manning the grill, I usually did a pretty good job with steaks and ribs and sometimes even burgers. Ellen and Liz had come over several hours earlier, and now with the call, we all knew Alex would be a little late today. She had gone into the office although Courtney and I had not. There really wasn't any need although we did like to go in a few times a week to keep up with events. Courtney was showing more now, she was six months along and although she said she still felt good, I think she was starting to slow down some. Maybe it was because of the baby and maybe she was just taking it a little easier to conserve energy but I didn't want to push her any harder than she felt she was capable of.

I was sitting on a chaise lounge with Courtney between my legs, she was leaning back against me. I was gently rubbing her belly as we talked to the other two, none of the women was wearing a top. This was pretty usual whenever they came over, the habit extending back several years before I became part of the group. Courtney liked me rubbing her belly, she said it felt good -- the physical contact and the fact I was giving her attention. I didn't mind, I always enjoyed feeling her body with my hands, her skin was soft and warm and always made me feel good. I could also tell her breasts were starting to grow, they had developed some SAG because of the increased weight but I wasn't too worried about that. I didn't know a lot about a woman's body and childbirth, but I thought I had read somewhere that they would probably not returned to their former size after engorging with milk. I expected them to be a little larger and probably sag more but it wouldn't bother me.

"What's the drink situation?" Ellen asked. We had been drinking Coke, Courtney deciding to forgo alcohol once she found she was pregnant. In deference to her desires, we all had given up drinking alcohol at least drinking it as we socialized here at the ranch.

"I'm ready for another." Courtney replied after checking her glass.

"Me too." Added Liz.

"I'll just get a new one for everybody, is that okay?" Ellen said, getting to her feet.

I watched her as she turned and walked toward the house, she had been part of this group of women for a number of years now. I had seen her many times, and over the past few months had gotten to know her a lot better. She was a professor of English at the local Junior college, I wondered what her students would say if they could see her now. I laughed inwardly at the thought, whenever she came by directly from work she was always dressed very professionally. Now, she was wearing a small pair of bikini bottoms and nothing else. As I thought about that I remembered my friend Pete. Ellen and Pete had gotten together at Alex's birthday party just after Christmas, although none of us was supposed to know just how intimate they had been at that time. Lizzie and I had caught them having sex in the utility room of the house, Ellen's skirt up above her waist and Pete's pants down around his ankles. Liz and I had watched them for several minutes and then we got out of the way before the two of them emerged from their hidden rendezvous. They didn't realize we had seen them and no one said anything although when I told Alex and Courtney about what we had watched, each wished I had brought it to her attention while it was happening. That probably wouldn't have been a very good idea, I would guess that everyone at the party would have wanted a turn and remaining undiscovered wouldn't be an option for the two secretive lovers.

They had started seeing each other more openly, I knew they went out with each other regularly. Pete had been here with her a few times, the first time was a real shock to him. The weather had just broken and we all came out onto the patio before I started cooking dinner. Just as usual, the four women were here dressed in bikinis but as soon as they got outside and sat, all four Tops came off. I think Pete's eyes just about bugged out, he couldn't believe what he had been seeing. I was laughing softly, I didn't want to embarrass him but he was looking from woman to woman and I think Ellen was starting to get upset. Maybe upset isn't quite the right word although she did give him a shot in his ribs with her elbow. At the same time, I think she secretly enjoyed being exposed in front of me and letting Pete think about that. I'm not sure what he thought about it, but I had seen Ellen topless enough times that her appearance now wasn't something I paid any more attention to than anything else. Eventually Pete got over his surprise, but I did notice he took a good look at all four women every chance he could get. I wondered what Ellen would say to him after they left but I never did find out. He had come back on a few occasions, the scenery no different on any of those.

*****

Ellen came out of the house with a new can for each of us, she also had a bucket of ice. After handing each of us a cold can she busied herself by putting ice into everyone's glass and then refilling the glass with soda. Shortly she returned to her chair, sitting at the table under the umbrella and checking her phone to see if there had been any activity while she was inside. Apparently there wasn't or if there was it wasn't worthy of attention right now since she pushed the phone back toward the center of the table and returned her attention to our conversation.

"Nobody move!" The shout surprised all of us, we turned toward the sound to see two people standing there. There was a man and woman, each dressed in camouflage and each holding a rifle, rifles that were pointing at us.

"Who the hell are you?" I shouted, anger in my words as my protective instinct wondered what I could do to take care of the women.

"Shut up Travis! I'll do the talking here." The man replied, he was looking right at me and swung the barrel of his rifle to point toward my face. I had no idea who he was, but apparently he knew me. I started to check them out more carefully, he had long hair that was matted and looked like it hadn't been washed in years. There was also a scraggly beard and for a second I wondered just how many teeth he had in his mouth, but realized that was a foolish thing to be thinking about right now. The woman who stood beside him didn't look much better, she also had stringy and dirty looking hair, it hung more than halfway down her back. The two of them were looking from one of us to the other, checking out the situation and I could see the man taking more than a casual interest in the half naked women.

"What do you want?" I asked, ignoring his instructions that I not speak.

"I want a lot of things. Right now though, what I really want is to kill the man who shot my brother." I remembered back several months to the two men who had been shooting at us as we sat out here on the back patio. I had shot both of them, wounding one and killing the other. I wondered which of the two had been his brother but I guess that really didn't matter. He had a crazed look in his eyes and I got the distinct feeling the only thing that would satisfy him would be my blood.

"And where is your sister?" The man demanded, looking at the three women more carefully.

"I'm right here!" Lizzie said defiantly. Lizzie and Alex were about the same height and each had dark black hair but other than that, didn't look particularly alike. I realized she was doing what she thought she could to protect Alex but I wasn't certain if her plan would work. Hell, I didn't even know she had a plan but apparently she had thought quickly enough to speak up. The guy looked at her more closely, then grunted and nodded once.

"I think maybe I'll have me some fun before we start shooting." He said with a huge grin, taking a look at the women again. He didn't have to explain, his intentions were pretty clear from the tone in his voice and the drool coming from his mouth.

"It's me you want, just let the others go." I offered, I didn't think he would accept it but I had to make the suggestion just the same.

"I'll get to you soon enough Travis, but right now you're going to watch while I have some fun with your sister." He said, looking from me to Liz and then back to me again for my reaction. I don't know if my face showed it, but I was getting hot and the rage building inside of me was going to boil over shortly.

"If you do a good enough job for me Miss Alex, maybe I'll just cripple your brother instead of killing him." He said with a sinister growl as he looked carefully at Liz sitting in her chair. He also let go the rifle with his left hand, using it to rub his crotch in what he assumed would be a suggestive manner. I got the feeling his crotch was very familiar with his left hand, but didn't voice that thought right now.

"How about you take them panties off so I can see what I'm going to be fucking." He demanded of Liz.

"No! Leave her alone, you can have me." Ellen spoke up. The man looked at her in surprise, but had that same look of desire on his face.

"You don't have to Ellen, he can have me." Liz answered back, the two of them were trying to protect each other.

"What do you think Gwen? I got two women arguing over me. I guess I'll just have to show them both." He said, directing his words to the woman who was still standing off to the side and pointing toward the rest of us with a rifle.

"You take care of these two little kids now Walt, and then I'll show you what a real woman can do for you later tonight." She answered, a sneer on her face as she looked from Liz to Ellen.

"Okay little lady, I'll do you first. We'll let Travis think about what I'm going to do to his sister while he watches me fucking you."

123456...9