Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell them I'm okay, I don't want them to worry." Courtney said to her back, she didn't want the other two women to worry about her. That was like her, more concerned with others than her own well-being although I didn't see she was in any danger from anything right now.

"You know they would want to know. Alex will be back shortly, you just concentrate on having this baby." I instructed her.

We had arrived at the hospital shortly after 9 in the morning and Courtney didn't deliver our daughter until after 8 that night. It had been a rough labor for her, the doctors didn't want to do anything to induce the birth and so she had suffered through many hours of pain and discomfort. The birth itself had gone well and once the baby started to emerge, it was over in seconds. It's a feeling I can't describe and I won't even try. I was beaming at the site of my 8 pound daughter, although she was still covered with blood and Detritus from the birth I thought she was beautiful.

Alex and I each took a turn to hold her, Courtney was exhausted but glowing at the sight of our child. We didn't want to leave but I knew Courtney would need her sleep and both Alex and I had been here all day. She had called Liz and Ellen shortly after the birth and even though I was on the other side of the room I could hear their squeals of excitement as she described the birth to each of them. After saying goodbye to Courtney who was now in a room, we kissed her good night and left. Alex and I stopped for something to eat on our way out of town, neither of us had eaten anything since dinner last night. After a quick meal, Alex drove home and although we were tired, the excitement of the day made it difficult to sleep so we stayed up a while and relived the experience.

*****

Alex and I had sat talking for nearly an hour, each of us was tired but the excitement of the day would make it difficult to sleep. Finally we realized we had to, tomorrow would be another busy day and getting our rest was necessary. I walked to my bedroom and Alex followed me in, it really didn't surprise me although I had not expected it.

"This is so great Travis, I'm really happy for you." She said as she entered behind me. She had said this several times but each time she repeated herself, the feeling of happiness I felt inside continued to grow.

"I know what you mean Alex, today was amazing and I can't wait for Courtney to come home with our daughter." I added.

Alex came close and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face against my chest. She continued holding me without saying anything else for several minutes until she pulled away and again looked at me. Without a word she started unbuttoning my shirt until it was open and she pulled it from my shoulders and set it across the chair in the corner. She next unfastened my belt and started working on the snap and zipper of my jeans. I stopped her for a second and sat down to remove my boots but once I had taken them off I again stood and allowed Alex to finish removing my pants. Shortly after my jeans my boxers were gone too and I was standing there naked. Alex looked at me with a grin on her face and a sparkle in her eyes.

"I want to be close to you tonight." She said as she started pulling her own shirt over the top of her head. She was less careful with her own clothing, simply tossing the shirt over toward the chair although it landed on the floor. Next came her bra, she had worn it because we were out and in the hospital all day. It too ended up on the floor, her aim not any better with this garment than with her shirt. She wasn't wearing boots, rather simple flats and she kicked them off easily before pulling down her own jeans and standing before me in just her panties. That didn't last long either, soon they joined the rest of her clothing over near the chair.

I had seen Alex naked a number of times over the past two years but each time I marveled at just how beautiful she was. She stood there letting me admire her, not 3 feet in front of me without saying a word. She really didn't have to say anything, our thoughts were in sync and soon she turned around to extinguish the lamp on the table. I heard her getting into bed and followed behind, once lying beside her we each found ourselves in the other's arms. We held each other tight, our bodies pressed close together in an embrace that reminded me just how much I loved my sister. She was soft and warm in my arms and shortly she crawled atop me, I was lying on my back and she was directly above me.

"I'm not sure you know how much mom wanted a grandchild, but she would have been so happy today." Alex said softly, shortly I felt several tears fall from her eyes onto my cheeks.

"I'm sure she talked to you about it more so than me, but I do remember her saying something like that. I wish she was here to see her granddaughter just as much as you do."

"You know I still miss them Travis. I know it's been several years now but I don't want to lose my memory of them. Please hold me tonight and love me." I knew Alex had been very upset when our parents died and that hurt would come back occasionally, I guess now with the new member of our family to remind her, she was once again reliving their death.

"Don't worry Alex, I'll keep you safe tonight... And always." I reassured her, I felt as close to her now as I ever had.

Alex was soft and warm as she lay across my body, her breasts crushed against my chest as she pulled herself more tightly against me. We had slept together on several occasions, Alex had told me we might do it again at times of stress and I knew the way she was missing our parents just how stressed she was right now. We had made love several times that night, and I had no doubt we would be doing it again tonight. Neither of us found anything wrong with the act, it was simply an expression of our love for each other. As she lay across me I stopped rubbing her back with my right hand, placing it behind her head and turning her so that I could kiss her directly. Our lips touched each other gently but soon the gentleness became more insistent. It wasn't long before she was kissing me hard, forcing herself against my own lips and demanding I let her tongue into my mouth. It wasn't a demand I could refuse, in fact I welcomed it eagerly. Soon we were kissing like young lovers, our tongues each exploring the other's mouth as our bodies writhed against each other. Tonight we weren't on the range under the stars but rather in my bedroom, in the very bed where Courtney had conceived our daughter. I didn't worry about that, Alex had been here with me and Courtney before and Courtney didn't seem to have any issues with that fact.

"Make love to me Travis." It was soft and whispered into my ear, but Alex's request was urgent.

"All night if you want." I answered simply, I could already feel the blood rushing to my cock as it began enlarging quickly. It had been more than six months since my cock had been inside of her pussy, but I remembered vividly the feel and I was looking forward to those same sensations yet again. I rolled her over onto her back, she barely let go her grip around my neck as we moved together, and soon I was lying above her. Alex spread her legs wide and pulled up her knees, she was urging me to enter her without delay. My erection was hard and ready to go, I hadn't seen the inside of a pussy for close to six weeks now because of Courtney's pregnancy. That's not to say I had been without, she had sucked me off regularly just as JoAnn and Alex herself had done several times. I thought fondly back to each of those times, having all of these women want to take care of my sexual needs was a true joy.

Alex was ready and insistent, although she didn't say anything she put her hands on my ass cheeks and tried to force me to enter her. As I moved myself into position she let go my ass and using her hands, pulled my head toward hers and resumed the kiss we had broken several moments earlier. Her breathing had become faster and I could already feel her crotch trying to force itself closer to my cock, she wanted me inside of her and I wasn't going to disappoint. I wrapped my left arm around her shoulders and under her neck, balancing my torso on that elbow as I used my right hand to guide my cock toward the opening of her pussy. I didn't have to worry about the lack of foreplay, Alex was more than ready. As my cock started to part her outer lips I could feel the wetness that had already run down and coded each of them. I had to fight the urge to plunge in quickly, I wasn't going to hurt her nor was I going to make this quick and hard. No, this would be soft and intimate, taking as much time as necessary for each of us. I pushed in slowly until our crotches joined together, Alex moaning into my mouth as her vaginal muscles expanded around my girth and then tightened to welcome me inside.

"This is exactly what I needed tonight Travis." Alex said as she stopped kissing long enough to express her feelings.

"What's a big brother for if not something like this." I answered, wondering how many other people might feel the same.

"I don't care if you are my brother Travis, I love you and right now I want you."

I wasn't going to argue, I felt no guilt about what we were doing, rather only the deepest love for my sister. I started moving in and out slowly, feeling Alex start to move with me. Each time I pushed in she lifted her hips to meet my thrusts, and then allowed me to pull out slowly before repeating the process. Our movements were in perfect harmony, it was as though we had practiced this many times although in reality it was only our second episode of making love to the other. I attributed the ease with which we coupled to the closeness we felt for the other.

We had been moving together as one for a good 15 minutes now, each of us was enjoying our union and at the same time each of us knowing that we were getting closer to our ultimate goal. Alex was sighing and whimpering softly, she was still pushing up to meet each of my thrusts and I tried to maintain my own control, not wanting to hurry either of us along. That control was difficult to maintain since I could already feel the tightening in my balls and the heat building from deep within my loins.

"I'm almost there Alex, I'm ready to share my love with you." I whispered into her ear, I could already tell she was getting close herself as the tremors and spasms I felt around my cock were coming more often and also more erratically. Alex wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me tight against her as she moaned deep in her chest. She hadn't said anything intelligible since we started, only the sounds of her passion but now she breathlessly answered my own words.

"I'm ready Travis, fill me up and give me all of your love." Before I could reply, I felt her vaginal muscles grip my cock and start milking my own viscous liquid from it, she was squeezing me hard and between the muscular grip of her vagina and her legs wrapped around my waist holding me in place, I couldn't move but I really didn't need to any longer. My semen was already boiling out of my cock, painting the inside of her pussy with my hot cream. Alex joined me in orgasm, she was shuddering and convulsing under me and just as she started to express her ecstasy with her scream, she bit down hard on my shoulder. I still had my left arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her upper torso tight against my own, then reached down with my right hand and pulled her ass cheek tight against my own crotch, forcing my cock into her as deeply as possible. She shuddered at the new sensation, only squeezing my waist more tightly with her legs. We lay like this for several minutes, each of us slowly coming down from the sexual high. It was something we each had needed and had brought us even closer together.

*****

"Sure would be a shame to waste this." Alex said as she was toying with my morning wood. We had slept in late, each of us had been tired from our day yesterday. I wasn't going to complain, and even if I did I wasn't sure I would be able to change her mind as she straddled my hips and started riding my cock. It was enjoyable and we each allowed the feelings of our closeness to wash over us, we were a family and doing this enabled each of us to show the other just how much family meant. We knew we couldn't take a lot of time, we each wanted to go back to the hospital to see Courtney this morning. We were anxious to go but before doing so remembered our day yesterday. We took a quick shower together, enjoying our closeness but not doing anything but washing the other quickly before a hurried breakfast. We knew yesterday we had gone the entire day without food and wondered if today might be the same. We were back on the road heading for the hospital by 10, I think that's when visitor's hours started but we wouldn't be there for another 30 minutes. We spent the drive talking about our future, neither of us had given much thought to anything other than living life as we had and continuing to run the business. After half an hour of conversation neither of us had any more idea of what our future would be than we had before we started talking. Not that we really wanted to change things, right now life was good and neither Alex nor I had any complaints.

We got to Courtney's room and found it filled with flowers and balloons, word had spread and various friends and colleagues had sent gifts to her. She was more alert now than she had been last night although I could completely understand her fatigue after the long labor she had endured.

"So, did you 2 have fun without me last night?" Was the first thing she said after Alex and I had come in, greeting her and asking how she was doing.

"Absolutely! We had a big party and then I had to go meet your date, since you were out of commission so to speak." Alex started kidding again.

"Damn, I was hoping he would come by here after the 2 of you left." Courtney kidded back, apparently the 2 of them hadn't lost any of their banter.

"I can see why you like him, he is pretty hot." Alex continued busting on Courtney.

"Maybe we can share him." Courtney answered back, a sly grin on her face as she was checking out my reaction. If she was expecting me to be upset she wasn't going to get the reaction she was looking for. I knew the two of them were kidding around, and right now I was in too good a mood to let anything change that.

"Seriously Cort, how are you doing this morning?" I asked as the two of them slowed their joking.

"I'm still tired but I do feel better. They brought the baby in every two hours to feed although I really don't have a lot of milk yet. It's starting slowly, but the nurses told me it won't be long." She said as she became more serious.

"And how is she doing?" Alex asked, I then realized we didn't really have a name to call our child.

"This might seem obvious, but don't you think we ought to give her a name?" I offered.

The two of them looked at each other and then at me, I could almost see the light bulb over each of their heads come on.

"Any ideas?" I continued.

"I was hoping you'd have some." Courtney said, chuckling as she said it.

"What about you sis? You have any ideas, suggestions or otherwise?" I asked Alex, she was part of this family too.

"I guess I really didn't think about it." She said, I could see her searching her mind in an attempt to offer a suggestion.

"How about Alexandra?" I offered, I decided it would be nice to honor my sister with a name close to her own.

"What?" Alex asked in shocked surprise.

"I like it Alex, I like it a lot." Courtney replied, she was looking at me and beaming as she considered my suggestion.

"Alexandra it is." I announced, the decision had been made.

Alex grabbed my arm then and pulled me over to Courtney in the bed, the three of us joining in a group hug although Courtney was still pretty sore and winced as she tried to wrap her arms around each of us. I could see the tears in Alex's eyes, but I also knew just how much she appreciated what Courtney and I had done. We talked for two more hours and they brought Alexandra in once to feed. We could each see just how tired Courtney still was. Shortly after 1 o'clock we said our goodbyes for the day, we would allow her to get whatever rest she was able and see her again tomorrow when we expected to bring her home sometime in the afternoon.

We drove home and when we arrived, I saw Liz's car sitting in the drive. I didn't see her anywhere in sight and when we got into the house she was already there. Alex must have given her a key and the code to our security system but that really wasn't a problem.

"How is she doing?" Was the first thing Liz said as we entered.

"She's tired but says she's feeling a lot better. She asked about you and said she's looking forward to seeing you and getting together like old times when she comes home." I answered.

"I can't wait. How is your little girl doing?"

"Our little girl is doing fine, her name is Alexandra." I informed her, I could see Alex blushing at my words.

"That is so cool!" Liz said, looking to Alex and smiling broadly.

"Yeah, it is." She said, still embarrassed but starting to feel more comfortable with our choice of name.

"Ellen called and said she'd be over shortly, she's really excited." Liz stated as we moved further into the house, Alex putting her purse down while I went to the refrigerator to get something to drink. We hadn't been drinking much alcohol because of Courtney's pregnancy and rather than start back so quickly, I grabbed myself a Coke before asking the other 2 if anyone else wanted one. Neither did so I took my own and drank half of it quickly.

Shortly the Bell rang, someone was at the door. We all looked at each other with curiosity but since no one else moved I went to the door to see who might be there. I was surprised to see Lewis, he had come over to offer us his congratulations. I knew it'd been a long drive but he said wild horses couldn't have kept him away. He shook my hand and slapped me on the back, offering sincere congratulations.

"I picked these up for you in town Travis, I figured you probably wouldn't even think about it." He said, handing me a box of cigars to pass out. He was right, up until now the thought that handing out cigars after the birth of a child was a tradition hadn't even crossed my mind.

"Thanks Uncle Lewis, I really appreciate this." I offered him my gratitude, he really had helped us many times throughout our lives.

"I can't really stay, but I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you. You're a lucky man Travis." And then he was gone.

Over the next few hours I couldn't believe the number of people who dropped by to say hello and offer congratulations. Some brought flowers and balloons, but most of the people had some type of food and before I knew it the kitchen counter was totally covered. I wasn't sure how we would manage to eat it all, there was enough to feed a small Army.

"We'll take it into town tomorrow and donate it to the homeless shelter." Alex announced, she was always logical about this type of thing.

"That's a great idea Alex, I'll go with you." Liz offered as the two of them were trying to find places to store it all until they could remove it tomorrow.

The Bell rang again, I was getting used to it and as I got to the door and opened it Ellen launched herself at me, squealing and wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy for you Travis. I can't wait to see her." She said, she was bouncing from foot to foot as she was still pulling herself tight against me. I was reminded of last summer in the pool when she was rubbing herself against me under the water, that time she was naked but not now. I tried to let that go, she was going out with my friend Pete and any such thoughts right now were wrong.

1...456789