Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How is Courtney doing?" She asked, I had heard this question probably 100 times so far this afternoon.

"She's tired but she looks good. She is really happy, she can't wait to come home." Alex answered for me, she sensed I had just about exhausted my ability to answer. Not really, but just how many times can you say the same thing in response to the same question asked over and over?

"How about you Alex, how are you doing?" Ellen asked after she had disentangled herself from our embrace. Alex seemed to be amused at the way Ellen had kept herself wrapped around me, probably much longer than a friendly hug would require.

"I'm good Ellen. Do you believe they named her Alexandra?" Alex offered, I was totally shocked at how quickly she had accepted the name and now was even announcing that name proudly.

"It's a good name Travis, I know your daughter will have a very proud aunt to take care of her as she grows."

"I know she will." I said with confidence, I had no doubt in my mind at all. Alex blushed but her smile remained, she was just as happy as I was right now.

After several more minutes of small talk Ellen left, she had things to do and places to go.

"She's pregnant, isn't she." I said to Alex, more a statement than a question.

"Yup!"

Liz looked from one of us to the other, she was totally surprised.

"She is? How do you know that? She hasn't said anything to me about it."

"She hasn't told anybody Liz." Alex answered.

"So how do you and Travis know?" Liz wanted to know.

"Come on Liz. You're a woman, don't you know when somebody's pregnant even if they don't say so?" Alex kidded her friend, I had heard her say something very similar when she had realized Courtney was pregnant before Courtney or I had said anything to her about it.

"I didn't really notice, but how does Travis know?" she said, looking at me with total shock on her face.

"I don't know, ask him?" Alex said with a smirk.

"It's not something I can explain, it's just a feeling I got. Maybe it has to do with Courtney's pregnancy over these past nine months but somehow I just knew?" I offered, I really couldn't explain it.

"What does Pete think about it?" I asked, directing the question to Alex.

"He doesn't know yet." She said, but I wondered how she might know this since she claimed not to have spoken to Ellen about Ellen's pregnancy.

"He doesn't know? Were they trying? Would Ellen do this on her own?" I asked, I could see the same thoughts bouncing around inside Liz's head.

"I know Ellen well enough to realize she wouldn't do anything like this on her own. I have to believe it wasn't something she did intentionally without telling Pete, maybe it was an accident but I don't think so. I'm sure she'll tell him when she's ready."

"I'm sure he'll make a great father." I offered, I didn't really know what else to say.

We continued to greet friends and colleagues from work as the evening wore on, although as dinnertime approached the number decreased. Once we sat down to eat we had no more visitors. It's not as though I didn't enjoy the company and appreciate all the well wishes but I was glad to take some time to sit down and relax. Today had been another long day, I still hadn't caught up on my sleep and was planning to do so tonight. The women cleaned up after dinner, there was still a lot of food to put away and then we were able to sit and talk among ourselves for an hour before we decided it was time for bed. Liz was staying over, saying it was really too late for her to go home by herself. I didn't think it was that late, she had done so many times before but she also had spent quite a few nights in our guest room and having her here tonight wasn't a problem. I went to my room and Alex to hers, we wouldn't be spending the night in the same bed this evening. Liz went to the guest room and shortly I was in bed, I was going over the day's events as my mind started to slow.

I heard a soft sound and looked toward my bedroom door and caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure entering. Before I could say anything the sheets were pulled back and a body got in beside me.

Al...?" I was ready to question Alex about the wisdom of being here with me tonight, but as I felt the warm body snuggle against me I realized it wasn't Alex. Lizzie was the only one in the house other than Alex so who else could it be?

"What are you doing here Lizzie?" I asked, she had wrapped her arm around me and pulled herself tight against me.

"I thought I might be able to help you." She said simply, she was pressing herself against me and trying to get even closer.

"Help me? With what?" I wondered.

"It's going to be a while before you and Courtney can have sex again. I thought I'd offer my services." She said with a giggle.

Although she didn't know it, Alex had made basically the same offer to me this morning as she was riding my cock. I wasn't sure of the wisdom of accepting an offer like that, not from Alex this morning nor from Lizzie now.

"I'm not sure how appropriate that would be Liz, I mean Courtney just had our baby."

"Courtney and I talked about it last month. She said she would leave the decision up to you." Liz replied, her words surprised the hell out of me. I know Courtney didn't seem to have a problem with me and Alex or when JoAnn blew me in the shower, but telling Liz she could offer her pussy to me until Courtney was ready to resume was quite a surprise.

"She really said that?"

"Yes she did. She says she knows you have needs and besides, the four of us have a pact."

"I know about the bet you 4 had about who might be the first to get me into bed, but now what kind of pact are you talking about?" I asked, I didn't even think about including Alex in the group when I mentioned their bet.

"You knew about that?" She was not the only one to be surprised.

"I guessed and then Courtney confirmed it." I said with some small amount of smugness.

"Okay. After Courtney won that bet, the 4 of us made an agreement that even though the rest of us wouldn't be the first, we would each get a turn." She didn't have to explain, I knew just how crazy these women had been in the past and apparently some of that craziness still remained.

Before I could say anything else Liz reached down and wrapped her hands around my cock which had been lying quietly between my legs as we spoke. I had become comfortable enough around her over the past years that the fact she was lying naked in bed with me had not excited me, at least not until I felt her grip me. I had seen her topless and even naked on several occasions, even having her rub her breasts across my face in the pool and then again feeling her up as the two of us watched Pete and Ellen engage in a clandestine coupling while the rest of the party guests were mingling in another part of the house. Liz was very attractive, about the same height as Alex but with larger breasts. Not that breast size was the most important thing to me in a woman, but hers were definitely worth looking at and on the occasions I had actually felt them I realized how firm and appealing they were. Now she was pressing them hard into my chest, her hand was stroking me to erection and the process was moving along very quickly. She let go her grip of my cock with her hand, rolling herself atop me and then starting to move her crotch over my own. My cock was flat on my abdomen as she rubbed her pussy lips across it, she was already wet enough that I could feel her juices run down my shaft and onto my stomach. She gave me a quick kiss but before I could respond she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed up off of my chest.

"Play with my tits Travis! I know you like them, I want you to squeeze and suck them." She said in a voice that was becoming increasingly husky.

She didn't have to ask twice, my hands rose to explore her chest without any protest from me, soon I was squeezing and fondling just as she had demanded. They were indeed large, I knew the nipples were dark against her light skin from the times I had seen her topless out back. She was moaning as I squeezed, demanding I do more.

"Pull on the nipples Travis, I like it. Make me feel it, pull on them harder." She insisted, and I did my best to answer her demands. Soon she was squirming and moaning, I could already feel her starting to tremble just from the way I was stimulating her breasts. Shortly she shuddered, started moving again and fell across my chest.

"Lizzie?" I asked although I didn't think anything was wrong.

"That's one!" She answered with a chuckle, I'm not sure how high the number would go but I realized she was starting to enumerate her orgasms. I don't know if that was a big one or not, but it didn't slow her down any. Once again she pushed up off my chest but this time sat up completely, sliding back far enough that my cock was now pointing skyward. She wrapped her hands around my cock and slid them up and down, increasing my arousal.

"Did I make you that wet?" She wondered, her hand was sliding easily through the lubrication.

"There's nobody here but you and me Lizzie." I didn't have to say it, but I thought it sounded funny at the moment.

"What are we waiting for?" She said energetically, lifting up and sliding forward before positioning herself directly above the head of my cock. I couldn't see much in the dim light of the room but I didn't really need to see much either. I thought I might like to watch as she slid herself down and impaled herself onto my hard cock but right now the feel of her pussy as it wrapped itself around me was enough stimulation. She started sliding up and down, moving quickly and forcing herself down hard against me each time. She wasn't going to start off slow as I thought she might, perhaps she was worried that our union might end too quickly if she didn't act rapidly. Soon she was bouncing up and down with vigor, she was forcing her crotch against my own with increasing speed and friction. I could feel her weight on me each time she crashed down but the way her pussy gripped my cock with each stroke was enough to make me forget any discomfort from anything else. I reached up and again cupped her breasts, they were bouncing furiously as she jammed herself onto me.

"Squeeze them hard Travis, pull on the nipples! You did before, make me come again!" She demanded, her voice loud enough anyone in the house would have to know what we were doing. I had a moment of concern about what Alex might think since she had been the one in my bed last night but I knew in my heart that Alex had no more concern over what Liz and I were doing than Courtney apparently did. I let that thought go, right now my only concern was getting Liz off and I knew she was getting close. She continued to jam herself onto me, she was dripping sweat onto me from her efforts and I could smell her arousal as it permeated the bedroom. She was definitely more vocal than Alex or Courtney at least as she approached orgasm. I know Courtney was quite vocal when she reached that point, but it wasn't until she crossed the threshold that her vocalizations became as expressive as Liz's were now.

"Squeeze my tits Travis I'm coming!" She said with a hoarse shout. She was still trying to jam herself down onto me, but it was a losing battle. She was trembling and shaking and I let go my grip on her breasts, taking her hips and forcing her down hard onto me as I shot my load deep inside of her. The feel of hot semen hitting the back of her womb launched her into another convulsion, I wasn't certain if it was a continuation of the previous one or the start of a new one. In any case, she was wailing her pleasure and I had to wonder what Alex was thinking yet again. As that thought crossed my mind, I glanced toward the door and could see Alex's shadowy figure standing there. I remembered her in the same position the first few times I had Courtney in my bed and I realized that these four women had some sort of communication between them I still was not privy to. Liz slumped down atop me, I could feel the tremors and spasms inside her pussy as she alternately squeezed and released my cock, I was having my own problems maintaining coherent thought at this moment.

"That was great Travis, think you'll get tired of this before Courtney's ready again?" Liz asked with a laugh, I wasn't certain what she was thinking. I also wasn't certain how my life might change over the next few weeks, I really hadn't given any thought to finding a substitute for Courtney even though Liz or Alex would be more than acceptable. No time to worry about that now, even though my head was thinking I might be able to go for two my body was telling me I had reached my limit. Lizzie was still lying atop me as my cock shrunk to the point where it could slide out, I heard a moan of protest as that happened but she made no effort to bring my cock back to life. She kissed me, softly and gently but insistently for the next three minutes.

"Good night Travis." She said as she rolled off me, no other words and she was asleep in less than a minute. I wasn't far behind, the long day and the effort of our coupling had tired me and I was ready for dreamland myself.

*****

I woke early this morning, Lizzie was still snuggled up against me with a contented smile on her face. I looked at her closely as she slept, the sheets had been pulled off during the night and I realized just as I had with Alex how beautiful she was as she lay there naked beside me.

"I'm a lucky guy." I thought, but I also realized just how strange the situation was. Not strange enough to put much worry into, but definitely strange.

I got a quick shower and had put on my swim trunks to do my laps before Alex and Liz joined me in the kitchen.

"Want to join us in the pool this morning?" Alex asked Liz as we were preparing to go out. Alex was wearing her suit to swim, normally she sunned without a top but right now she was wearing one.

"Sure, why not." Liz answered, she had put on a T-shirt to cover her nudity but I knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath of it.

"I didn't bring a suit with me, you have an extra one Alex?" She asked.

"Sure, come into my room and I'll get one for you."

The two of them disappeared but were back shortly, the three of us walking to the pool. I dove in and started swimming, the women took a few minutes longer as they were taking their time getting into the cool water. Soon Alex was swimming laps with me, Lizzie tried to do several but gave up and just floated around and watched us as we went through our morning workout. After we finished swimming laps, Alex and I joined Liz floating in the water, it was going to be a warm day and it was pleasant just being with the two of them here in the pool. We talked and glided around for a while but soon it was time to get out.

"I'm going to rinse the chlorine off." I announced although Alex already knew what my routine was. I guess I must've been saying it for Liz's benefit, but the two of them just nodded their heads as I climbed out. I walked into the pool house and stripped out of my suit, starting the water in the shower and giving it a minute to warm up.

"Morning Travis." I heard JoAnn's voice greeting me as she came into the pool house just as I was entering the shower.

"Morning Jo, how are you today?" I said, my normal greeting to her on these occasions.

"I'm good Travis. How's Courtney?" She had been here when Courtney started feeling the first signs of her labor and she was concerned to know what had happened.

"She had a girl! She was in labor for quite a while but she'll be home this afternoon." I answered Jo's question.

"That's great Travis I'm so happy for you." She replied, hugging me tightly and giving me a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back.

"I expected JoAnn to have your cock in her mouth already." I heard Alex say as she and Liz walked in behind JoAnn.

"I was talking to Travis about Courtney. I was just getting ready to start." She answered.

"Start what?" Liz asked, she and Alex had each removed their tops before they entered and the three women were standing in front of me topless. Of course I was completely naked but that was pretty normal for the days JoAnn serviced the pool.

"JoAnn sucks Travis off at least once a week." Alex answered Liz's question.

I could see a little surprise on Liz's face but she didn't seem to be as surprised as I might have expected.

"And what about Courtney?" Liz asked, she was a bit uncertain but still asked the question.

"She helps once in a while." JoAnn said with a grin, still standing there as the three of them were talking as though I wasn't present.

"That must be interesting..." Liz said, looking first at JoAnn and then at me.

"Well if the two of you are going to talk, I'll see if I can get things started for JoAnn." Alex said, reaching out and starting to run her hands up and down my cock. It didn't take long before I was getting hard, JoAnn looking at my organ with lust in her eyes and Liz wondering what Alex was doing.

"Alex helps too." JoAnn disclosed, she could see the question in Liz's eyes.

"You too Alex?" Liz wondered aloud.

"I've got an idea. Why don't the two of you take care of him today, I can wait until the next time I come around." JoAnn suggested. I don't think Liz understood exactly what JoAnn had in mind but I saw a gleam in Alex's eyes as she continued stroking me.

"Are you game Lizzie?" Alex asked, she had already made up her mind.

"Yeah, I guess." She answered although I think the other three of us knew she didn't have a clue what we were talking about.

Alex put an arm around Liz's shoulder and urged her down onto her knees in front of me. I could see Liz looking at my cock and then up to my face, she was starting to understand. Her understanding turned to surprise as Alex knelt down beside her, the two of them kneeling in front of me. Alex wrapped her right arm around Liz's waist, urging Liz to do the same to her with her left. Alex was holding my cock in her left hand and used it to direct my cock toward her mouth, soon she had swallowed me and was bobbing her head back and forth as she worked the head with her lips and tongue. Liz's eyes got big as she watched what Alex was doing but before she could do or say anything else, Alex pulled off and pointed my cock at Liz's face. Liz hesitated a second but before she could do or say anything, I put my hand behind her head and pushed forward, her mouth opened automatically and she too gave my cock a nice tongue bath. The two of them started sharing, each taking several strokes before surrendering my cock to the other. It didn't take Lizzie long to get comfortable, she was doing a marvelous job of sucking and slurping each time it was her turn. I looked up to see JoAnn watching, I knew she was enjoying this vicariously and as she noticed me watching her, I mentally promised her the next time would be her turn and her turn alone. She smiled at the thought, she understood exactly what I was thinking.

The water continued to splash across my back as the two women were servicing my cock, I was starting to feel that tingle deep inside that let me know my time was close at hand. I wasn't sure which one would have me in her mouth when that time arrived, so before I lost any ability to speak I let them know I was close.

"How do you want it ladies, he's going to be there in a second?" JoAnn said, she had personal experience regarding just how quickly I would come once I reached a certain point. She knew I was almost at that point and it wouldn't be long before I would be shooting my load and she was wondering where that load would end up.

Neither of the women said anything, neither slowed down as they continued to work my shaft although each seemed to be sucking harder and offering more pleasure with her tongue.

1...456789