Travis's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes!" I managed, I could feel my knees getting weak and the hot liquid bubbling up from within. It so happened that Alex had me in her mouth and she sucked hard, taking the first two shots before pulling off with a pop and pointing my spurting cock over toward her friend. Liz tried to be quick but I got her across the face with one spurt before she was able to slip her mouth over my cock, taking the last couple of shots and then the final dribbles into her own mouth.

"I don't see how you guys can swallow that, I mean you can't enjoy the taste can you?" JoAnn asked, interrupting the silence that had followed my climax.

"It doesn't bother me any." Lizzie was the first to speak.

"Me either." Alex said with a giggle, she and Lizzie were still holding each other around their waists and kneeling in front of me. I could see the line of semen as it ran down Lizzie's cheek, I hadn't meant to shoot onto her face but she just hadn't been quick enough and once I got started spurting, there really wasn't much I could do about it.

"Well, as long as you each enjoy it you might as well." JoAnn said, I think she was a little disappointed she hadn't had a turn today but she knew next time she came I would be hers alone.

Alex and Lizzie got to their feet, each of them joining me under the water to rinse off and regain a bit of our composure. As I turned away from the water Lizzie was rubbing my quickly wilting cock to get the last remnants of semen and saliva off of it before we would leave the shower. JoAnn turned to leave but I reached out and caught her by the arm, pulling her in and kissing her hard, something we normally did each week after she finished me off.

"I'll see you in a few days, right?" I said as we broke our kiss.

"Damn right!" She said before leaving the shower and going back to her pool duties.

"You didn't seem to have any qualms about sucking off Travis, I guess that means you probably already slept with him too." Lizzie said as the three of us got out of the shower. She was talking to Alex and I'm sure she was referring to the pact they had made about sleeping with me.

"Maybe..." Alex answered with a sly grin, all of us knew exactly what she meant.

"And what about Ellen? Am I the last?" Lizzie wanted to know.

"No, he hasn't slept with Ellen but he will." Alex said simply.

"What are you talking about Alex? We just found out she's pregnant with Pete's baby yesterday. Why would I sleep with her and what would Pete think about that?" I wondered, this was really getting bizarre.

"It's going to happen Travis. I don't know when or how, but I know it will. Ellen knows it too and whether you or she or anybody else tells Pete, that's not going to change any of it."

I don't know how I knew or how Alex knew what she thought she knew, but somehow everything she had said over the past months had been accurate. Her thoughts about me and Courtney and some of the other things we had discovered over these past months led me to believe whatever she was saying about me and Ellen would somehow happen. I wasn't sure how and I certainly wasn't going to actively try to get her into bed, especially since she was pregnant with my old friend Pete's baby. I decided it wasn't something I could worry about, if it was going to happen it would and I might have to make a decision at that point but not now. The three of us walked back to the house without another word, I was carrying my trunks and the two of them had left their tops on the table near the pool. They were pretty much back to normal although I had never been one to wander around naked. Maybe I should, I mean everything else had changed so why shouldn't I.

1...456789