Travis's Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know how things go Jo, you know you're always welcome here." I offered as she walked out the front door.

*****

I went back to the pool where Lizzie was sitting, she was still where I had left her.

"How about you Liz, how are you doing?" I asked as I sat.

"I'll survive." She said with a sad smile. I knew she was reliving the events of several days ago when her then boyfriend had paid more attention to the 2 catering girls than he had to her. Fortunately, she said they hadn't been seeing each other for so long that she felt there was a lot invested in whatever relationship they might have had.

"So what now?" I asked her as we sat there just pondering the events of earlier this morning. What little coffee was left had gotten cold and I think I had already finished too many cups. Lizzie didn't seem to be looking for more herself so I wasn't going to make another pot.

"I think I'd like to stay out here and just sit with you for a while. You don't mind, do you?" She said as she looked at me for my answer.

"You know you can stay here as long as you want. I don't mind a bit." I said in response to her question.

Lizzie stood up and came over and settled herself on my lap.

"Can you hold me Travis?" She said softly, maybe she was hurting more than I thought.

"No problem at all Liz." I answered as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. We sat there in silence for several minutes just enjoying the warmth of the day and our closeness.

"This is nice." Was all that Lizzie said for the next several minutes.

"I need some special attention from you this morning too Travis." Lizzie said after we had been sitting together for about 20 minutes.

"What kind of special attention?" I wondered.

Lizzie pushed herself off my lap and stood in front of me, then pulled off the tank top she had been wearing. There was no bra underneath, a fact I had been well aware of as her breasts had been pressed against my chest for as long as we had been sitting there together. Next came the shorts she was wearing and her panties, soon she was standing naked in front of me.

"Stand up Travis, you're wearing way too many clothes." She said with a chuckle as she reached her hand out and urged me to stand. I didn't even argue, I didn't see any point so merely stood and pulled my own shirt off. As I was doing that Lizzie had pulled down my shorts and boxers just as they had been before. I stepped out of them and the 2 of us were naked facing each other here next to the pool.

"Okay, now what?" I asked with a smile as I saw Lizzie checking me out.

"I've always wondered what this would be like." Lizzie said as she took a step back to the table and lay down on it. She was on her back with her legs hanging over the edge and she was urging me to move between her legs which she spread wide as I got closer.

"I've had this fantasy about you fucking me out here for a long time Travis, now it's not going to be a fantasy anymore." She said as I had moved close enough to start rubbing her hips with my hands.

"A fantasy? And how long has this been going on?" I started teasing her as I was moving my crotch even closer to hers.

"It's been a few years..." She said with a smile, wrapping her legs around my waist as I moved in close. My cock had risen to the occasion, even though JoAnn had taken care of me half an hour earlier there wasn't going to be any issue with me not being able to perform.

Lizzie had pulled me tight against her crotch with her legs, my cock was laying flat across her abdomen and my balls were hanging down on either side of her vaginal lips. I didn't have to feel anything to know she was aroused, the scent of her lust and the look of arousal in her eyes was enough to tell me she was ready even now.

"You tell me whatever I can do to make your fantasy come true." I said to Lizzie as I reached down and slid my cock slowly across her pubic hair and in between her pussy lips. They pulled apart at my first touch, I could see them swelling and darkening with her anticipation.

"Just stick it in Travis, that's going to be more than enough to fulfill any fantasy I've ever had."

I did just as she asked, she must have been dripping wet from watching me and JoAnn earlier because I slid in without any effort at all. As I started pushing in slowly she squeezed me with her legs in a silent demand I push all the way in. The way she was holding me with her legs, I couldn't get a very long stroke but managed to pull out a couple of inches and slid back in. It was slow and steady and right now that seemed perfect for each of us. Lizzie was moaning each time I bottomed out inside of her, I think the fact we were outside in the open on the table where everyone socialized made it even more exciting for her. Standing between her legs as I was, it wasn't difficult to reach forward and wrap my hands around her breasts which were wobbling gently on her chest each time I thrust myself into her.

"Pull on my nipples Travis, you know how I like that. They're hard just for you." Lizzie said as she was starting to breathe rapidly. I did as she asked and soon her hard nipples were prominent on her breasts, I had pinched and pulled them and she was using her own hands to keep my hands atop her breasts. As she was becoming more aroused her leg lock on my waist loosened and I could pull back a few more inches to get a longer stroke going, something which I did eagerly. As I started pounding her harder she was sliding across the table so I reached out and held her by the shoulders and used my arms to pull her back into me each time I stroked forward. Lizzie was thrashing her head from side to side as her pleasure was building and I could feel her hair whipping across my hands each time. Since I was holding her by the shoulders and had let go her breasts, they were now wobbling even more crazily each time I forced my hard cock into her. She saw me watching them as she lay there and started squeezing them with her own hands, she was doing her best to keep her nipples hard and excited, at the same time adding to my own arousal.

I continued pumping my cock into her pussy as the 2 of us were moaning and sighing with pleasure. It was warm enough outside that soon we were each dripping with perspiration even though the umbrella shaded us from the direct sun. After several minutes I knew the time had arrived. Lizzie's legs around my waist were trembling and I could feel her trying to use them to hold me deep within her and at the same time her muscles were failing to obey her brain's command. I was still a couple of minutes away myself, JoAnn had desensitized me enough with her blow job that I wasn't going to come too quickly but Lizzie's sexy body underneath me and her demands that I give it to her hard and fast had been enough to excite me. She was trembling and whimpering and her orgasm had peaked and started to slow but my own pace picked up as I could feel the hot liquid forcing itself through my cock. This had the effect of tipping her over the edge yet again, her eyes were rolled back in their sockets and her mouth was open in a silent scream as she trembled and shook on the table beneath me. I filled her completely, I was still pushing in and pulling out and the addition of my hot fluid to her copious pussy juices only made the inside of her pussy slick as it started to run out around my cock and drip down onto the patio. We were both breathing hard and neither of us was able to speak. Lizzie's pussy had tightened around my cock and the feel was great and I really had no desire to slide it out just yet. I had not yet started to wilt and the thought that I might be able to go again briefly flashed across my mind but I realized that probably was something more likely in my mind than it was in my body.

So, did you live out your fantasy?" I asked Lizzie after we each had calmed some. My cock was still buried in her pussy and didn't seem to be showing any signs of deflating.

"It was great Travis, even better than I had ever thought it might be." I knew Lizzie had been wild when she was younger, all of the women had and somehow making love to her out here on the table didn't seem to be so strange right now. We had slept together a number of times, mostly in the latter stages of Courtney's pregnancy and then in the first few months after Courtney delivered our daughter before she was able to resume normal sex again. I thought it strange then and even now as I thought back on it, my wife didn't seem to have a problem allowing one of the inner group to take care of me. I wasn't sure how she would feel about this, she was in town at the office and there was no reason she couldn't make herself available to me when she got home tonight. I wasn't going to hide the fact that Lizzie and I had sex today from her, but I wasn't sure I would tell her about it anyway unless the subject came up for whatever the reason.

"Shall we go for a quick dip?" I suggested to Lizzie who was still laying on her back on the table, my cock only now starting to shrink but not yet removed from within her warm pussy.

"Sounds good to me Travis." She answered as I pulled back far enough to disengage our bodies from each other. I reached out a hand and helped her off the table and she stood unsteadily for a second before getting her legs back underneath of her. We walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in together, the water felt great and helped to wash off the perspiration that was covering both of us. We floated around in the water for several minutes, Lizzie would hug me or I would rub her ass until we decided it was time to get out. Climbing out, we each had clothing on the chairs where we had left it although neither of us had brought a towel out. It wouldn't take long to drip dry with the heat today and the nice breeze that was blowing. Lizzie came over and pressed herself against me, wrapping her arms around me and offering sincere thanks.

"I appreciate everything you do for me Travis, sometimes I wish it had been me who was the first to get you into bed instead of Courtney, but I think the 2 of you each made the right choice. I'm just glad you let me be a part of your lives." She said before pulling my head to hers and giving me a passionate, tongue filled kiss. If I hadn't already come twice so far that morning, I think my cock might've responded a little more quickly to what she was doing but I knew that it was time to get back to more seriousness. After several more minutes to dry, we each put our clothes back on and went into the house.

Lizzie left shortly afterward and I had the afternoon to myself. Alex and Courtney would be at the office for a while although I wasn't sure just how long but they had each said they were planning to stop and see Ellen before they came home tonight. I went into my office and took care of a number of things that had been pending, I still needed to attend to business related activities if I wanted to keep the company running and prospering.

*****

Alex and Courtney got home around 5:30 just as I was starting to think about dinner.

"We stopped and brought ribs, I hope you didn't have any other plans. Courtney said as the 2 women came in to the house. Alex was carrying Alexandra and set her down in the living room as Courtney brought the food into the kitchen and set it on the counter.

"Sounds good to me, I haven't had good ribs for quite a while now." I replied.

"I didn't think you'd be complaining. Especially since you're not going to have to cook anything tonight." She kidded as she came over for a hug and a kiss.

"What about me?" Alex said as she had come into the kitchen after setting Alexandra down to play.

"How can I forget you?" I answered back, we all were in a good mood. Alex came over and hugged me tight, giving me a kiss on the lips rather than the kiss on the cheek she had left me with this morning. Of course, when she left this morning JoAnn had been in the house and perhaps she didn't think a sister should be kissing her brother on the lips in front of others.

"We got a few other things while we were out today." Alex said as she let me go and then retrieved the bag she had set down shortly after they had entered.

"Oh? What other things?" I wondered, also wondering why she felt it necessary to bring it to my attention.

"I got prenatal vitamins here for me and I got something for you too. Courtney and I joined a gym so we're going to be working out to get into better shape. I got some books so I can study up on having a healthy baby and making it easier for me during my pregnancy." I could tell she was still excited, she was really getting into this.

"So why did you get something for me?" I asked, I was getting caught up with her excitement but I wasn't certain exactly what her logic was.

"I want your baby batter to be as potent as it can be." She said with a big grin.

"Baby batter?"

"You know what I mean. I want you to take care of yourself too, I don't want any problems while I'm trying to get pregnant." She said in a matter of fact voice.

"I don't seem to remember any problems with Courtney getting pregnant, even with my low potency baby batter." I kidded her back, Courtney thought this was hilarious.

"Don't give me any crap Travis, this is important to me."

"I'm only busting on you sis, you know I'll do whatever you want me to." I answered, I didn't want to burst her bubble.

"I stopped taking my pills this morning, but I think I need to wait a few days to get the rest of the medicine out of my system. I've been charting my cycle for the past few months and I should be at my most fertile in 6 days. I want you to make sure you take care of yourself between now and then. In fact, I don't want you having any kind of sex 2 days before that. I want to make sure you've stored up as much as you can for me, I want to give this the best chance of happening."

"You mean I can't even make love to my wife?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, what he said!" Courtney added, I'm not sure she had known of Alex's plan beforehand.

"You heard me, both of you. I don't want you doing anything Travis. If you need something Courtney, he can eat you out but I don't want his cock anywhere near your pussy or your mouth until he takes care of me." Alex had laid down the law, Courtney and I were a little shocked but decided it wasn't worth arguing about. Still, that was going to be a long 2 days in between.

"So what did you do today?" Courtney asked as she and Alex were getting dinner ready to put onto the table.

"Well, JoAnn was here when you left and we talked for a while. Lizzie came over after a few minutes and she helped with JoAnn, I think the 2 of them could kind of identify with each other's issues right now."

"Yeah, I called Lizzie and told her I thought it might be a good idea for her to come over while you and JoAnn were talking." Alex added.

"It was a little uncomfortable in the beginning, I'm not sure JoAnn wanted to talk about her problems in front of anyone else but after a couple minutes things got a lot better." I was thinking back about the conversation earlier this morning.

"So, were you able to help JoAnn or Lizzie?" Courtney asked.

"I don't know. I think JoAnn is really confused and isn't really sure what she wants. We talked for a while and I gave her Lewis's card, just in case she needs a divorce lawyer. I'm sure he can recommend somebody who can guide her in the right direction. She said she's still seeing a marriage counselor but her husband refuses to go."

"That sucks. I hate to see her get hurt. She doesn't seem like the type of person to deserve something like that." Courtney offered as she was putting silverware on the table.

"No, I don't either. I told her she's always welcome over here and we're more than happy to give her a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to anything she might have to say and she did ask to take advantage of my offer. I'm not sure she will, but I don't think any of us has a problem with listening to her or helping her through any troubles she might be facing."

"Not me." Alex replied before Courtney echoed her sentiments.

"Okay, what about Lizzie?" Courtney asked with a smile.

"I don't know, I think she was a little bit bummed out because of her boyfriend but she said she would get over it."

"So you weren't able to help her with anything?" Courtney continued.

"Help her with what? I can't set her up with a date. She knows she's going to find somebody someday, it's just going to take some time." I wasn't sure where Courtney was going with this subject.

"So I assume you offered to help her until she finds that someone else, right?" Courtney wasn't going to give up, I wasn't sure exactly what she was searching for but I could see Alex snickering as she was listening to the conversation.

"Okay, I told her I'd be more than happy to listen to her and she could come over any time she wants."

"So you're willing to help her out? You know, the kind of help where she's lying naked on the table out back?" Courtney asked with a smile as Alex couldn't hold back any longer, now laughing hysterically.

"What do you mean?" I said defensively although deep down I knew I had been busted.

"Come on Travis. We both watched you and we know exactly what you were doing." Alex managed to say between laughs.

"You watched me?" I asked before I had a chance to think it through. Then I remembered the security cameras we had installed to keep an eye on things and realized they must've checked to see what was going on at some point this morning.

"We were watching the whole time on our phones. You were putting on quite a show, I think the waitress kept walking behind us in the restaurant at lunchtime just to see what we were watching." Courtney explained.

"Okay..." I couldn't think of anything else to say. They each knew what I had done and although I didn't feel guilty about it, I did have to wonder exactly what they might be thinking. Still, I didn't see any anger or repercussions from either of them and felt confident everything was good between us.

"Don't even think of letting that happen again until after I'm pregnant." Alex said, I think she thought Lizzie might drain me.

"Whatever you say Alex." I answered.

The next week saw a big change in our routine. Alex made absolutely certain I was taking my new high potency vitamins and she was taking hers right along with me. She made certain that her diet was as good as possible, she wanted me to cut down on salt and fat and all the good things I liked. We hadn't been drinking for quite a while so that wasn't an issue but she made absolutely positive that we ate healthy salad's and lean meats and lots of fish and all the things the doctors say are good for you. She and Courtney were also going to the gym 2 days a week and started a walking routine, they would go out early in the morning and walk 3 miles before coming back. Alex was still swimming laps with me in the mornings and Courtney had been roped into starting her own fitness routine with us. When she was still working actively with the Texas Bureau of investigation she had to stay in good shape but since they had let her go and she had been pregnant and then taking care of the little one, she had let her level of fitness slip somewhat. Now Alex had decided she needed someone to exercise with and since Courtney was trying to get rid of that last little bit of baby weight, the 2 of them had become more physically active.

"Okay guys no fucking tonight!" Alex announced at dinner. I was surprised to hear her say it, even though I knew exactly why she had said what she did.

"Alex, you don't have to be quite so blunt about it." I said just to say something.

"Sorry, but I am starting to get a little nervous here. Anyway, you know what I mean. 2 more nights until I'm going to be ready and I want you saving up starting right now." She answered me.