Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner and an offer.
3.7k words
4.61
10.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

I spent four days and three nights studying with Arianna. What I found was a wealth of possible spells able to be used in an instant. Arianna also showed me a few spells that would serve as a surprise since they had not been seen in many centuries. Armed only with my spells, and wearing my ensorcelled duster and a ring that Arianna gave me, I went out to my garage and checked my motorcycle. I can't tell you what kind it is because it was not made by one of the big name companies. I paid a friend of mine and his father to build this motorcycle from the ground up for me. It is similar in design and performance to the BMW K 1200 R, with a similarly familiar black and gray paint job.

After checking the various surprises built into the bikes frame, I mounted up and leaned down, fastening the leg protectors of my duster around my legs. I inserted the key and cranked up the bike, hearing the reassuring throaty growl of the motor as I pulled on my helmet. I pushed a button on the key ring and opened the garage door, walking the bike out into the driveway before giving it some gas and heading out towards the meeting with Freyja.

I pulled up to Freyja's house, an opulent mansion just north of the outskirts of Memphis proper and looked around slowly as I pulled off my helmet. Slowly I stood up and kicked my leg over the back of the motorcycle and pulled the key out of the ignition. I unlocked the seat hatch and stuffed my helmet in it before locking it once more. I stretched slowly and looked around casually.

Aware of eyes on me, I took my time bending down and unfastening the protectors of the duster from my legs. I saw all of the expected guards and guard dogs roaming the grounds and slipped into Astral Space, looking around. I was surprised at the volume of astral activity around the mansion. With a shock, I snapped out of Astral Space as I realized that the guard dogs were looking directly at me, on both the physical and the astral planes.

With a smiling nod for Freyja's security measures, I turned towards the house, catching a fleeting glimpse of a shadowed figure in a second floor window watching me. As I looked up at the window, though, it disappeared. I shrugged and continued on my way towards the door. I walked up the steps to the door. As I reached the door, it opened and a suit clad human gestured me inside. "Come in, Mr. Lloyd. You are slightly early so the Duchess is not ready yet." I stepped across the threshold, feeling the power invested there and looked around. "Duchess Freyja has asked that you be taken to her private dining room. May I take your coat?" He asked, holding out a hand.

I shook my head a bit, again feeling eyes on me, a sense of something strange, yet familiar. "No thanks. I will keep my coat." I kept looking around, not really seeing anything of any importance, and just keeping my eyes open.

The man nodded after a split seconds hesitation, the only irritation he showed and turned gesturing deeper into the house. "If you will follow me, I will take you to where you can await the Duchess's arrival." He turned and I followed him through the house, again catching sight of the shadowed figure watching me from the second floor, but it was gone before I could look.

The butler, as I assumed the man to be, guided me into a room set with a small table and two chairs. He poured me some wine in a delicate silver goblet and held it out to me. After casting a spell to check for spells and poisons, I took it, sipping carefully. I nodded in approval of the vintage as the man spoke, 'The Duchess will be here momentarily. Make yourself comfortable, Mr. Lloyd. The kitchen staff will be alerted to your arrival and will bring in some food to hold you over until the meal is ready." I nodded and he turned and walked from the room.

I walked around the room, carrying the goblet with me. I was engrossed with the various objects in the room, Viking age helmets and books and paintings and, the focal point of the room, a mural surrounded by what appeared to be authentic rune stones. I was so absorbed in looking at the painting that I hardly noticed the kitchen staff bringing in a small tray with bread, fruit and cheese.

I heard the door open behind me and I turned to see who was coming through it. I detected the presence of magic and quickly risked a glance into the Astral. I saw a myriad of small spells surrounding the person coming into the room, but didn't have time to discern their type before dropping back into the Material plane. I looked with normal eyes on the vampire called the "Duchess of Memphis" and was impressed. I bowed slightly, a small bend of my neck, just barely enough to be polite, and turned my gaze back on the woman walking through the door.

She was stunning even without the more obvious spells being used to enhance the effect of her beauty. I casually took a drink out of the wine as she stepped into the room. I judged her to be about 5' 11" tall. Her red hair was so pale it was almost blonde and hung down almost to her waist in a shimmering curtain of curls that had help glittering from magic. Her dress, a shimmering veil of barely opaque blue cloth, hung from her shoulders with a neckline that plunged almost to her belly button exposing the smooth flesh of her firm breasts and the fact that nothing was supporting them. The sides of the skirt were slit from the ankles almost to the hips, exposing sleek thighs and firm calves. Her flashing blue eyes locked on me as she walked in.

Freyja walked fully into the room and the doors closed behind her. I could almost see the swirls of the Power that closed them as she moved to stand opposite me at the table. "So, you are the infamous Tre Lloyd, vampire killing mage." Her eyes roamed me openly as she gestured for me to sit, taking the seat opposite me. "I thought that you would be older. A mage of your obvious power and skill is rare at your age." She smiled a slight twitching of her lips.

My smile matched hers as I took off my duster, laying it on the back of the chair and sat down slowly. "Yes. That is what a lot of your people have thought. The very last thought that they have had." The smile faded from her eyes as she heard my words, but my smile spread. I sipped from the wine and poured another cup full, casting a small spell to check the fruits, bread and cheeses for poisons and spells. I heard a derisive snort from Freyja.

"Do you think that if I wanted you captured I would use poison or drugs? I would just use plain, ugly brute force here in my home and take you down. Relax, Tre. I have extended the courtesy of the Herald to you and you have it until you leave." I nodded at her words and she continued as I ate some bread and cheese, "Good. I'm glad to see you know I can be reasonable. Once we have eaten we can talk business." She took a crystal goblet from a servant and sipped from what I could tell was blood.

I looked at her with a smile. "I notice from your invitation that you hold the rank of Duchess in the Vampire Realm. I wouldn't think that Memphis rated such a high ranking Noble."

Her laughter was exquisite. "You are right. Memphis doesn't rate a Duke or Duchess. Even with the absorption of the casino areas into our control it only rates a Count by Realm standards. But I had been a Duchess previously in my appointment to Indianapolis. The Council does not like lowering a person's rank except as a punishment. As I had not failed in anything, merely been given a new area to run, they allowed me to keep my former rank and title when I moved to this less important position. Soon I hope to have Memphis of sufficient importance to rate 'Duchy' status so I can keep my title with honor.

I put the bread down as another servant brought in a plate of garlic chicken pasta with prosciutto and set it in front of me, as well as placing a fresh loaf of bread before me on a plate left to replace the one she picked up. Within a minute, the kitchen staff had delivered my food, removed the plate of bread, cheese and fruit, and delivered Freyja's bowl of blood, set into a warming recess cunningly built right into the table to keep the blood warm. I took a bite out of the chicken and linguine, smiling and nodding approval of the taste.

We spoke of trivial things as we ate, her collection of Viking goods and my knowledge of things Viking among them. As we finished eating and the dishes were being removed, she leaned forward, resting on her elbows, her posture exposing much of her eternally youthful bosom to me. She appeared to be thinking of what to say next as we looked at each other. I sipped from the goblet and the peace was broken.

"You were with Nadia the night that she died?" She asked, sipping from the goblet of blood.

I nodded. "I was. I was at the casino and met her there and we ended up back at her place."

She nodded, a look of sadness crossing her face, "She and I fought the day she died. I tried to keep her from chasing after humans constantly for bed partners but she refused." She laughed ruefully. "Look what it got her. Now she's dead." Freyja looked at me, eyes intent. "Why did you kill her, Tre?"

I drank from the wine and looked back into her eyes. "I killed her because she tried to kill me. I had noticed no signs of her going vamp on me right up until she tried to feed on me. Until that time, I had decided to let her live and just enjoy a good romping with her." I shrugged slightly. "Then she fanged on me and I had to kill her. It was not something I wanted to do, but I was not going to let her kill me either."

Freyja nodded, a frown on her face. "She was the only one of my daughters from the old world to come to America with me. And now she is dead and I have no contact, direct or otherwise, with my other daughters. I have sons, but they are all disappointments in various cities." She waved a slender hand dismissively as if to brush away the thought of them. "Have you ever lost family Tre?"

I snapped my head up at her question, eyes and voice going cold, "Yes, I have lost family."

Her brows furrowed slightly, "Is that why you hate vampires so much, Tre? Is that why you have carried on this war of yours alone for over a decade? That is a long time to a human."

I continued to stare into her captivating blue eyes. "I hate vampires because they took from me the one thing I have ever cared about. The day after that, I dropped from the Orders curriculum and began studying on my own. Studying things which could be useful to kill vampires because I knew that I would not stop until the ones responsible were dead, or I was. And, so far, I am still alive."

Freyja leaned even farther over the table, looking at me. "What would it take to call a truce between us Tre?" She smiled invitingly, "I have all manner of women, even humans, who would willingly become yours to end this conflict. I have heard of your prowess in bed from some of my people. Based on their stories, I would even be willing to seal the bargain, personally, you might say."

I drained the wine and set down the cup, standing and putting my duster back on, turning to look back at the undead beauty. "Your offer of a truce and the terms to seal it that you offer are... inviting. But I would hate to have to try to do to you what I did to Nadia because you needed a midnight snack after sex." I chuckled, adjusting the fit of my duster.

In a flash of vampiric speed like I had never seen before, she came around the table to stand in front of me, blocking my way. With a dazzlingly white smile, she spoke, "You don't even want to," She hesitated, thinking for a moment before continuing, "sample from what you're bargaining for?" She smiled, reaching out to rub her small hand against my crotch.

She leaned up, whispering in my ear, "Sit on the table, Tre. I will give you a sample of the pleasures in store for you." She chuckled softly. "You get a sample and I get a taste." I started to push away from the table and her, but she stopped me, explaining, "A taste of your cum, Tre. I have no intention of feeding on you. To prove it, I will even allow you to place a spell on me temporarily to prevent my feeding on you. But afterwards, you will remove it immediately and totally or your protection of the herald will be voided, and you will be fair game."

Caressing my rapidly hardening cock she flicked her tongue around my earlobe. "Enjoy yourself Tre. Cast your spell and enjoy yourself." She looked up at me as she made her way to her knees before me, bright blue eyes flashing with an unspoken invitation.

"All right Freyja." I rested my right hand on her forehead, slipping my vision into Astral Space to prepare the spell. From looking at her in Astral Space, I could see the sheer amount of the Power that she could wield all at once I understood. Freyja expected me to fail in casting the spell on her and have to try again, embarrassing myself when I tried to put the spell into place. Instead of releasing the spell immediately, I built up the power of it slowly. I subtly altered the substance of the spell and, when I saw the impatience building in her eyes, I released the spell. I watched from astral space as it wrapped around her head and worked its way into place. As the spell began to disappear into her Aura, I opened my eyes and scooted back and sat on the edge of the desk, enjoying the look of surprise in her eyes as the spell took hold.

She unzipped my pants and reached in, pulling my thick cock from them. Her small hand slowly slid up and down my thick shaft. I leaned back on my elbows and watched as my cock began to stiffen and swell in her hand. She leaned forward, licking her soft lips and wrapped them around the engorged head of my cock. She clamped her lips around it tightly and began to swirl her tongue around it slow and light. She teased my cock for a few minutes as her hand continued it's up and down motions, adding a slight twist to it with her gentle grip for more stimulation.

In no time at all she began to move her lips up and down on my hard rod. Her tongue moved as much as possible against the thickness between her lips as her hand slid up and down slowly but with increasing speed. Hearing and feeling her soft moans of pleasure I knew the altered part of my spell was beginning to work. I leaned back, my hips beginning to rock upward to thrust my hard cock into her mouth as she lowered down onto it. I could feel my hard shaft throbbing against her soft lips as it pushed past them again and again, her hand almost a blur as it stroked my thickness faster and faster.

The tip of her tongue flicked across the opening in my cock and she moaned, her body jerking in pleasure as she almost came. I almost laughed aloud as my spell worked perfectly. I covered my joy with a moan of pleasure and thrust my cock into her mouth again. Her hand tightened on the hard shaft as my hips steadily rocked it in and out of her eager mouth. I reached up with one hand and slid it into her long reddish-blonde hair, gripping it tightly, guiding her head up and down on my hard cock. As I felt her tongue swirling around my thick shaft again, I heard her moaning louder, her body jerking with an even more intense pleasure and I could feel the surge of cum building within me and I knew that her body was being rocked with orgasms, my spell causing her to cum whenever she tasted my cum.

My hand tightened in her hair, pulling her head up and down as my cock throbbed against her lips, my hot cum just waiting to explode into her mouth at any moment. With a deep groan of pleasure I laid back on the table, my thick cock pulsing against her lips, our moans sounding simultaneously as my hard shaft exploded between her lips, stream after stream of white hot cum filling her mouth, my spell causing massive orgasms to slam through her one after another. As each jet of my cum hit her tongue, another fresh wave of pleasure coursed through her body, drawing deep moans of pleasure from her, which vibrated my sensitive cock and drew more moans of pleasure from me.

Greedily Freyja slurped and swallowed the hot sticky offering of cum I gave her, her body jerking with the intensity of her orgasms. She licked my spent shaft clean and carefully tucked me back into my pants, placing one hand on the table and rising from her knees to sit in my chair, a tired smile on her face. I zipped my pants and rose from the table, also a bit unsteadily.

Freyja gestured weakly to her head, smiling. "Remove your spell now if you please." I nodded and placed my hand on her head, quickly severing the tie my spell had with the Power feeding it, watching from the astral as it just faded away to nothingness. I removed my hand from her head and looked at her, nodding.

"There you go. The spell is removed." I again adjusted the way my duster hung from my shoulders, looking at her.

She looked up at me. "So do we have a truce, Mage? Or are you going to keep trying to kill my people?"

"As fun as that was, I am afraid that I cannot agree to a truce just for that." I looked at her, a serious expression on my face. "But I will think about what it will take. Vampires have a lot to answer for to me. And I have not quite exacted my toll on them for it."

She nodded and smiled. "As you wish Tre. But you killed one of my favorites and I am afraid the floodgates will open now. Unrestrained attacks on you because of this." She rose and adjusted her dress with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I had hoped we could work together Tre. But if we can't, then you are apparently my enemy and will be treated as one." She walked around the table once again, slower this time, and sat in the spot where she was before. A servant brought in another crystal goblet of blood and she sipped on it

I smiled and nodded a polite bow to her. "I thank you for a wonderful evening Freyja. I am sorry we couldn't reach an understanding." I turned and headed out of the dining room, preparing my spells in case they were needed on the way out. As I walked down the steps I again got the feeling of being watched and I turned but nothing was there. I walked on down the stairs and headed outside. I walked over to my motorcycle and, after retrieving my helmet and locking the hatch, climbed on. I pulled on the helmet and looked back up at the house, again catching sight of a shadowed figure in a second floor window. I started the engine and looked around the grounds once more. I fastened the dusters leg protectors before turning the powerful bike back towards Horn Lake and getting back on the road, my mind whirling with thoughts of the nights activities.

Back at Freyja's mansion.

Freyja leaned back in her chair, watching the door where Tre had left. She sipped the blood from the goblet as she thought. A rustle of cloth and the sound of footsteps alerted her to the presence of someone and she spoke firmly, "Well? Do you think you can do it?"

The shadowed figure answered, its voice a soft hiss, "Yes, Duchess, I can do it. I can get to him and he will never know what hit him. Before he knows what is going on he will be here at your feet powerless. He is strong, obviously. But the last decade in under your tutelage and the gift of your blood has made me more powerful. He will not be able to stop me."

Freyja smiled, her fangs touching the goblet for the first time in the night. "Good. Do it. Bring me Tre Lloyd. I want him alive so I can break him a piece at a time. Nadia will be avenged. Go" She didn't even look as her assassin left silently, not even the sounds that warned of its approach warning of it departing. The Duchess of Memphis smiled and drained the goblet, already anticipating having Tre Lloyd in her clutches.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers