Tre Lloyd Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just took another drink from the bottle of Dew, my mind still on the dream. "Just my talk with Freyja. It brought a lot of things back to mind." I turned to face her as she took a drink from the cup of wine. "Arianna, have you ever heard of a group calling themselves the 'Eclipses' or one called the 'Sun Chasers?' ".

She got a thoughtful look on her face and I rose, walking into my library and unplugging the personal data assistant that holds my library of research materials, carrying it back into the living room. I sat down and keyed in the word to search for the Eclipses and set it searching. "I haven't heard of them Tre. I haven't heard of either one of the groups. Why do you ask?"

I drank from the Mountain Dew and looked at her. Taking a deep breath, I spoke quietly, "I heard about them tonight. Kimiko told me about them in a dream."

"Kimiko? As in the girlfriend who was kidnapped by vampires years ago? That is the Kimiko that told you about them?"

I nodded. "That is the one. I saw her in a dream tonight. She told me to watch out for the Eclipses, and that the Sun Chasers could be good allies." I heard the bleep of the search ending and looked, skimming the finds and not seeing anything relevant and typing in the next search for the Sun Chasers. "It was Kimiko, but it wasn't. She looked like she did 18 years ago, but she was pale, very pale. She said she wasn't quite dead, that she knew what I had been doing and why, but then she saw something and rushed off. I can still feel her kiss. It was a cold kiss. I mean it was like hers. But it was cold; the skin was cold, like a vampires kiss."

Arianna arched one fine brow. "A vampire? Why would Kimiko appear to you as a vampire? If she knows what you've been doing and why, that would only cause you to be cautious about taking her warning at face value." She got thoughtful as the PDA bleeped its search ending again. I checked it and found nothing once more.

"My library doesn't have anything on either group. I will check the Order's database tomorrow. I'll also call some of my contacts in Memphis to see if they know anything." I closed the PDA's cover and set it down, taking another drink from my Mountain Dew.

Arianna drained her cup of wine and stood. "I will go back to New Orleans and check with my contacts there. I will call or come back as soon as I find something out." I nodded as she disappeared, fading into the astral and flashing home in a heartbeat.

I rose and walked back into my library, closing the door and signing online. I entered the address to the backdoor entrance to the Order's database. With a smile I noticed that the backdoor was still open and set about my search. As I started the computer searching through the database, I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee brewing. I walked back into my bedroom and looked at the shrine to Kimiko, mind still fogged from everything.

12