Treacherous Devotion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing him, she wasted no time moving up his body and straddling his hips. Their eyes met, blue to brown, both sets filled with emotion and darkened with lust. Connor placed his hands on her hips and steadied her and she reached between them to guide his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Feeling him enter her sent a burst of pleasure through her abdomen. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, releasing a heavy sigh. He stretched her, filled her, and with each inch her pleasure was compounded. Soon she couldn't help but lift up on her knees and bounce up and down on his hard shaft. Connor thrust his hips upward to meet her, and the sound of their bodies smacking together and their moans of ecstasy soon filled the clearing.

"Yes, Connor, fuck me. Fuck me harder!" she demanded. Connor immediately obeyed her, increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts. "You're so good. Oh god, yes!" Julia could feel another orgasm building inside of her and when he reached between their bodies and rubbed her clit with his thumb, she came, yelling his name and coating him with her feminine honey. Her vaginal walls clamped down on his dick, massaging him. He growled in response and pulled out of her.

Quickly he positioned her on all fours beneath him, and plunged back into her from behind, holding on to her hips and pulling her onto his cock. She let out grunts of pleasure with each hard thrust, and pushed back against him, wanting to feel him deeper within her. Connor grabbed her breasts with his hands and used them as leverage to pump into her harder. His hips began to jerk, and he increased his strokes. He was close. She felt Connor draped himself across her back, and move her hair away from her shoulder. He rested his forehead against her shoulder blade and continued to hammer himself into her.

"Fuck. Oh fuck yeah." She heard him say, right before he bit deeply into the space where her neck met her shoulder. She felt a delectable fire spread from the area and pleasure shot through her, pushing her over the edge once more and causing her to climax. She knew the bite would leave a scar; it was supposed to. On the heels of her orgasm, she felt him spasm within her and heard him moan deeply. With a rush, he came inside of her, thrusting into her a few more times before pulling out and letting go of her neck. They collapsed on the ground together, and he quickly rolled over, cradling her against him. They sat there in silence for some time, staring into the star-filled heavens above them and trying to catch their breath.

Julia could feel a new awareness within her. It was the knowledge that she was where she belonged, in the arms of the man she loved. She knew she had made the right decision when she agreed to be his mate, and couldn't wait to finish the second portion of their ceremony. If Connor was this ravenous when he was in his human form, she shivered with anticipation over what he could do to her as a wolf.

"Are you sure you have to go back tonight?" he asked. "I don't know if I can bring myself to leave you." Julia turned her head to press light kisses along his chest; she didn't want to leave him either.

"I have to. I want to get my mother's things, and this way we can be prepared. I can pack appropriate clothing too. For some reason I don't think a daisy sundress is the best outfit for sneaking around through the woods." Connor chuckled and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I had no idea I'd feel this way. The fact that you are now bonded to me makes me feel invincible . Like I could take on the world and nothing could harm me." She turned to look into his bright blue eyes, and smiled at the sight of her content, handsome lover.

"I feel the same way. Like with you by my side I could conquer anything. But I swear to god Connor, if you get yourself killed because of it I will be seriously pissed and never speak to you again." She felt him laugh, and he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Fair enough."

The couple stayed entangled together in the grass for another hour, before admitting that they needed to head back to their packs. They quickly washed each other in the nearby stream, and then started their trek back. They walked slowly to where Connor had parked his truck, holding hands and reveling in the joy of finally bonding together.

"I hope you aren't too sore for tomorrow. You know I can't help what my wolf does when I'm in that form. I doubt he'll want to be gentle." Julia felt a spark of anticipation pass through her at his comment.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm used to your wild and rough ways. I wouldn't ask for our mating to be any other way." She smirked up at him, and then a thought crossed her mind. "Who else will be there? Will they know who I am?" Connor furrowed his brow and softly growled, obviously not liking the idea of another male being anywhere near Julia until she was officially his mate.

"The place is a combat station, so others will be there. I'll asked Quinn and Garrick to come to make sure you aren't harmed. But my quarters will be secluded; we should have plenty of privacy." Julia nodded her understanding. She'd never met Quinn or Garrick, but Connor has talked about his best friend and his younger brother often. Too soon the edge of the nature reserve came into view. The nature reserve was an area of enclosed land centered in the middle of the pack territories that the human government had asked the lycanthropes to relinquish. This way humans in the area could enjoy nature hikes and outdoor sports without the possibility of running into a hostile lycanthrope. It also work out well for the Were community since it kept the humans out of their hair.

Julia had started sneaking into the reserve when she was young, simply trying to get away from the realities of life with her father and the pressures of being the child of an alpha. She had first met Connor here four months ago when they crossed each other's paths on a nature trail. Apparently, he liked to get away from his life as well. Lycanthropes weren't supposed to be there, so they were both a little surprised to see another one of their kind, but their attraction and chemistry was instantly electric. It didn't take long for them to realize they were probably destined mates. Many lycanthropes mated for political reasons, but according to lore every lycanthrope had a destined mate, and finding that mate was like finding a part of your soul you never knew was lost. She had questioned that myth until she met Connor, and then she knew it was a hundred percent true.

That day Connor had turned around and began to walk with her. They talked for hours and had continued to meet whenever possible. The only reason they had waited so long to officially mate was due to the hostilities between their packs. They loved each other, and had from very early on, but being on the brink of war with your father-in-law was not an enjoyable prospect. They had put it off until they just couldn't stand to be apart any longer.

When Connor and Julia reached the entrance of the reserve, they retrieved their clothes from his truck and quickly dressed. They would have to part ways here, Julia heading southwest toward the Dirus manor house and Connor going southeast to the Wulfric mansion. Connor wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her shapely body with his large, muscular one. She rested her head against the top of his chest and clung to him, circling her arms under his shoulders. Thinking about leaving him, made tears rise from the corners of her almond-shaped eyes, and her body started to slightly shake. Separating so quickly after bonding was never done. Mates would spend days together, completing the entire ritual and reaffirming their connection. It would be painful to be without one another, and she was beginning to doubt her decision to not leave with him tonight. Connor placed his fingers beneath her chin and lifted her head so she looked at him.

"Tomorrow morning. Eight-thirty. I'll already be there, and they'll be expecting you." He then kissed her fiercely, holding onto the back of her head. When he finally released her, tears had begun to fall down her cheeks. He clutched her to his chest one more time, and then stepped away from her. "Go, baby. If you don't go now I don't know if I'll be able to let you. I'm already fighting my wolf on this. He's chomping at the bit to take you and make you his." Julia nodded, her wolf was fighting against her, too. She felt like they were two incredibly strong magnets trying to be pulled apart.

"I love you so very much," she said, and then turned towards her pack and set off at a dead sprint.

12