Treadmill, 4% incline at 3.2 mph

Story Info
Unexpected benefits when the treadmill is just right.
763 words
3.67
30.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indoor exercise has never been my best friend. It has always seemed to be something to endure when there was no other option. Outdoors I can walk for hours, like hiking through a park or walking along tree-lined avenues with my dog; time seems to fly! But walking on a treadmill, even with cable TV or music, has simply not been my preference. Each dreaded, boring minute on a treadmill dragged glacially into the next.

Until now.

Maybe it's because my new treadmill has flex in the platform and so it is more comfortable, more gentle overall, allowing me to enjoy the walk. Maybe it's my new spandex biker shorts, which I wear only when on the treadmill, that make me feel somehow absolutely nude yet snugly wrapped almost like an embrace. (At home I can also skip wearing a shirt, plus at a gentle walking pace I can wear only a sheer bra, or even none much of the time.) Maybe it's because lately I've been keeping my entire bikini area extra smooth and bare, nothing scratchy, only silky, buttery smoothness as the spandex rhythmically glides over it as I walk. Lastly, maybe it's the slight incline of four percent, or that for some reason 3.2 miles per hour simply feels wonderful, neither taxing nor tedious, just quiet vibration.

Regardless of cause or causes, when on my treadmill today, after slowly increasing speed and incline to 4% and 3.2 mph, between my legs I soon felt soothingly caressed, then something at times during a stride nearly like being sweetly licked. It began as a pleasant, almost-there sensation, but with the passing minutes gradually asserted itself into my awareness, until my increased breathing from the exertion of exercise mingled with deeper breaths of clearly sexual arousal.

Fortunately, my treadmill has comfortable handrails because my eyes started to close longer causing my footsteps to be less precise. I wanted to reach a hand down to rub myself, but each time I tried it this would throw me slightly off balance, forcing me to stop walking, which therefore stopped the lovely, gliding, caressing sensation of the biker shorts against my smooth skin. Instead, I lengthened my stride a bit, wiggled my hips a bit more, and twisted just enough to cause the fabric to rub against me with a little bit more intention. Tantalizingly delicious. My mind wandered increasingly toward fantasy; I wondered "what if?" and remembered times of "when" and "where."

Then my thoughts led to you.

With my eyes still closed, hands by necessity attached to the handrails as if directed to do so, I felt as if you were standing right behind me, straddling the moving conveyor belt. You seemed to be less than one inch from me, your hips moving side to side exactly in time with mine, one of my legs therefore between yours with my every stride. I felt the heat of your bare skin near mine, imagined your features so close to me. Then it felt to me exactly like you were hovering your fingertips just above my knees then up my thighs, and breathing oh-so-gently on the side of my neck. I could practically hear you whisper those sounds, words and phrases that you know drive me wild.

Next your arms seemed to envelope me, encircling my waist and resting your hands teasingly just above the now-hot V between my legs. I ached to have you contact my skin, to add pressure to the movement, to feel your truly erotic fingers explore my increasing wetness. If your fingers would only touch me there, then there, and if you would at the same time enter me ...

That's when I had to hold on to the handrails in earnest because my legs buckled under the spasms that shook me again and again. It felt like I was running up a mountain, yet filled with insanely exquisite pleasure. Gulping air, sweating, soaking through fabric, I kept walking, continued the sensations and imagery, and somehow increased my stride and wiggle to extend every moment of sweetest hurting, of aching delight, of pulsing bliss.

Over time unmeasured the intensity subsided, receded gently, gradually, lingeringly back to before the orgasm's enchanting attack. My breaths became more steady, my pulse stopped pounding, yet still I walked for a while longer in pleasure, allowing a joyful grin to accompany me on the remainder of my scheduled workout.

That full-self smile and a tingling glow hovered within me long after I stepped off the treadmill. I'm looking forward to walking on my treadmill now!