Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah...you could make me cum so easily, that is sensational feeling. How do you do that?" I ask.

She grunted graciously, taking pride in her talents. I pulled her off and upward, making her feet struggle to prop themselves under her and push to catch up with the tugging on her hair. Our mouths meshed violently after she stood upright; my right hand now pushed up her skirt to grab her ass tightly. The feel of her lace panties against my palm spurred me on even further. Sparkling Red grunted with her need at the kiss, flicking her tongue against mine. I broke it off, pulling her head backwards.

"Are you going to do what I say?" I asked.

"Yes..."

"Everything that I say?"

Sparkling Red swallowed. "Yes..."

Game on with someone who can kiss, cuddle, dance and make love all too well ...

It's as if we've both done this before ...

Disclaimer. Thanks to VannaJonez for a very racy futurist story 'Strapped In'. In the end it was significantly rewritten by Rocket Man with great inputs by Sparking Red to take some really rough edges off for use in one of our Treality Stories (with more emphasis on the sexual and fantasy between Sparkling Red II and I too)! Any errors in the work are therefore mine. You will enjoy some of VannaJonez's other stories and poems. It is a real shame she doesn't seem to be contributing stories anymore. Sparkling Red and I love many of them but this one in particular struck such a cord with us in the hope we can meet each other earlier in our next lives. We hope you enjoy how we developed VannaJonez's story and please do read some more of her other excellent works.

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.

Bring them on from the Scifi - fantasy community, please ... If you folks only knew what I do for my day job -- I seem to remember running the Launch Readiness Review with the riding instructions that we needed to miss going over the top of the International Space Station by at least 278km with my second hypersonic test firing through space - hence the call-sign!

12