Treason Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's one thing to make up your mind, and another to have your mind made up for you. And, yet another thing when events conspire, and sweep you along with them.

I was trying to screw my courage to the sticking place, (doesn't that sound erotic?) when Syd came down. Her hair was a mess and I must admit, she looked well-fucked and... just beautiful. There. I said it. She was wearing Gary's housecoat. It looked great on her. She smiled and sat down on the couch beside me- not too close- and asked if I was alright. I assured her I was fine and asked how she was. She smiled broadly and said she was just great. I guess she was ashamed that she was having a great time, and I obviously wasn't, because her smile faded. She asked if I could spare a joint. I said sure, it was Steve's stash, she could smoke it all, if she wanted. We had a good laugh over that as I rolled a reefer and handed it to her. Our hands touched, albeit unnecessarily. I stammered, "We could smoke that one, if you want another to take up there..." She said that would be great, and reached for the lighter.

I rolled another and we passed the joint between us. She started to snuggle a bit closer and my heart started racing. I gathered up all my reservations and tossed them out the proverbial window. I handed her the dwindling joint and let my hand drop onto her bare thigh. She looked at my hand, then at me, and leaned in and kissed me, just a light peck. She pulled back first, and this time I leaned in and kissed her.

She pulled away again, looked in my eyes and said, "I'm only going to ask you once more. Would you like to join us?"

I nodded and said yes, and she dropped the roach into the ashtray. She stood and took my hand and said, "You're not going to regret this." I stood up, we grabbed our beer and the doobie, and she carried me away.

-----

She was still holding me by the hand as we got to the top of the stairs. Suddenly I balked, and dug in my heels. She whispered, what's wrong and I grabbed my sweatshirt and pulled it away and made a face. "Not properly dressed?" she asked, smiling. I nodded, mute. She asked if I had something I would rather wear, and I nodded again. I lead her into my room and told her to excuse the mess. She sat on the edge of the bed as I closed the door.

"What's the sexiest thing you have?" she asked and I opened my "naughty drawer". I held up a baby-doll set and she made a so-so motion with her hand. Then I held up a sheer camisole and tap pant set in a silver blue shade. She said that that was a winner, what with my color, and all. I turned away to change and she asked what I was doing. I turned back, blushing. Yet I realized how silly I was being. In just a few moments, if I didn't back out, we'd all be naked... Still, I quickly changed and turned back to get her approval. She was standing right in front of me. Without a word we melted into each others arms and kissed deeply, our tongues going wild...

Finally she pulled away and looked at me. "Fuck girl," she whispered, "you are so hot!" I blushed and looked away, but she took my chin in her fingers and forced me to look at her. She continued, "I really wanted to do this that night at the party..." I giggled and confessed that I did too. I also confessed that I had never done... this- anything like this- before. She smiled and said it'd be worth the wait.

We opened the door and Syd led me across the hall to Gary's room. I was buzzed enough to be fearless, but not drunk enough to be scared out of my wits. She shhhed me, opened the door, and peeked in. "Ooooh, that looks nice- no- stay like that," she said. I couldn't see what they were doing in there, but I wanted to. "You guys mind if we have company?" I couldn't hear the reply, but she turned and smiled. Taking my hand, she led me into the dimly lit room.

There on the bed, Gary was lying on his back with little Mel riding his cock. She was facing toward his feet and holding his ankles, rocking her hips back and forth over him. Her face was flushed, and though both of them paused as I came into the room, they didn't stop fucking- Mel looked as if she couldn't stop, even if she wanted to.

Sydney led me to the foot of the queen-size bed, I suppose so both Gary and Mel could see. I couldn't take my eyes off them, that was for sure. I had seen about two dirty movies in my whole life, but they were nothing compared to this. Mel leaned back to perpendicular and I could see her sparse blond pubes. I could see her labia wrap around Gary's cock as she lifted then lowered herself on his hardness. I looked at her and she smiled, and licked her lips ever so slightly. She brought her hands slowly up her belly, and cupped her B cup tits, pulling the long, pale nipples.

Sydney started rubbing her palms up and down my bare arms. I could barely stand it and I could feel myself creaming and blood rushing to my pussy. Neither Gary nor Mel had taken their eyes off me. Syd said, "What do you think, guys, is she fucking hot or what?"

Gary just groaned "Oh, yeah..." and Mel nodded, glassy eyed and started fingering her glistening, pearl-like clit. "I... I want to see her tits... Let me see her tits..."

Gary's eye's looked like they were going to pop out of his head. This was shaping up to be every man's fantasy, plus one! (It never would have reached this point if Steve hadn't pissed me off- it's a lesson for all you guys...) Gary's reaction didn't surprise me- but Mel, this was a surprise! She was a nice quiet girl, and though I knew she seemed to like sex, she was looking and sounding like a little slut. A little bisexual slut! I was almost ready to cum at this point and I realized that that's what I wanted, too. To be a little bisexual slut. I was going to wallow in it and that was that.

Syd's hands were at my waist holding the cami, gently lifting, her hands brushing over my tits, exposing them to everyone. I honestly like my breasts. They sit nicely, they don't droop and the tips are a nice pale rose color. I like touching them when I am making love and I like it when Steve would suck them. But when Syd dropped the cami to the floor and wrapped her arms around me and touched them for the first time, it was all brand new.

I dropped my hand to her hip and touched bare, electric skin. She had shed the robe while I was otherwise occupied. Her fingers caressed and lightly tweaked my erect nipples, while her breasts pressed into my back. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me. She nuzzled my hair out of the way and kissed my neck a million times. I could feel the heat from her pussy through the silk of my tap pants. I kept kneading her ass. She moaned...

"Here," I heard through a fog. "Over here..." It was Mel. I opened my eyes and though her position hadn't changed, Gary was behind her now, fucking her doggy-style. Syd pushed me from behind, and we stumbled forward. I was watching Gary and Mel fucking right in front of me and Syd guided me into a kneeling position on the bed, then she went around to the other side. I landed beside Gary and Mel, and our hands reached out to each other. Mel pulled me close and started sucking one of my breasts. Gary leaned over her back and started sucking the other. Syd leaned over both of them and locked her lips with mine.

I reached under my waistband and started fingering my wet pussy. We wer all moaning and I was stroking my clit like a mad-woman. After a moment, Syd broke the kiss and said, "Take them off..." She lightly drew Gary and Mel away from my breasts, and I stood and slipped the pants off my hips. Mel watched and smiled. Syd was shaved bare, Mel's pussy hair was blonde and fine, and mine was kind of dark but trimmed short. We had all the bases covered. I got back on the bed and we melted back into our previous positions. Licking, sucking and kissing.

Gary soon backed away and pumped harder into Mel's pussy. She moaned, "Oh, yeah, yeah... On my tits..." and pulled off his shining cock. She rolled onto her back and he straddled her belly and began jerking off. Mel looked at me and hissed, "Lay down!"

I crawled down beside her, and she looped an arm over my shoulders and pulled me close. She gave me a quick tonguing kiss, and turned to Gary, telling him to hurry and cum. His cock was not as big as Steve's, but that didn't matter one bit! I had never been so turned on. His hand became a blur and soon, ropes of white shot out, all over her, all over me. I was frigging myself wildly as Mel did the same. As the spurts dwindled, I reached up and rubbed the last drop off the end of his cock and fed it to Mel, who licked my finger like it was the last thing on earth. Within moments of each other, Mel and I both came, too. Gary watched us masturbate together and he just groaned happily and collapsed off to the side, right into the arms of Sydney. My orgasm went on for ages... it was so powerful, it was like I blacked out...

When I opened my eyes again and became aware of where I was, and what had happened, I felt a quick stab of guilt, but it passed just as quickly. I looked over at Mel and we smiled at each other. This was bliss! She got up on one elbow and kissed me as I lay there. We were smiling and kissing and our tongues fought a happy little fight. Then she kissed and licked her way down, and sucked the streaks of her boyfriend's cum off of my heavy breasts. When she was done I pushed her back and I did the same for her. I looked up and Syd was giving Gary head, bringing his limp cock back to life.

I was thinking to myself that I'd like some of that action when the phone rang...

12