Treason Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him deeply and their tongues were deep in each other's mouths. Her hands were undoing his button and zipper, and as I watched, she stripped him of pants and underwear. She made a show of looking at me as if for approval. I said go for it, and she started sucking his cock, while kneeling in the middle of the floor. I went to investigate Syd, and the guy I had never met before. I knew Steve was watching when I walked up to the new guy as he was pounding furiously into Syd, and I kissed him full on the mouth. I introduced myself as Kit, and he said his name was Marc. I said I was glad to meet him.

I stepped away and lifted my nightie off, looking into his eyes, like I was stripping for him alone. I kissed him again, then checking to be sure Steve was watching, I bent down and kissed Sydney, a long lingering kiss. Steve didn't know what to do. Between me fulfilling his long-standing fantasy, and Mel giving him great head, he was blown away.

I started rubbing my hands all over Syd's back and brought them around to play with her tits as I sat beside her on the bed. Marc started pounding into Sydney and moaning that he was going to cum. He asked where he should do it and Syd told him to slow down, it wasn't time yet. But, she said, it would be worth it when he did...

He exercised remarkable control, and slowed down and got himself together. "Watch this," said Syd, and she pulled herself off his cock. And off his cock... And- oh, my god! it was a beauty. It must have been eight and a half or nine inches long and almost two inches through. It was wet and it pulsed like an animal. The foreskin slid back over top of the head, like some beast hibernating. Syd sat beside me. That cock was right in front of us; I moaned at the sight of it. I even heard Steve whistle under his breath when it was unveiled. I happened to look back at Gary and his eyes were like saucers as he stroked his now hard cock. Syd kissed my ear, grinning.

"I want to see him fuck your tits, Kit..."

I simply nodded and reached out to touch Marc's manhood. I wrapped my hand around it, or tried to. It was warm and slick and I had never held anything so wondrous! If I thought Steve was above average, this was way above average! I led him around the side of the bed and made him lay back against the pillows beside Gary. Gary was pushed up even closer when Mel and Steve decided to get horizontal beside us. Mel got on her hands and knees and Steve slid his cock into her tight, little blonde hole, and started fucking away. Mel was watching Marc and I, as well as Gary, who was snuggled into Marc's side.

I got Marc to lift his butt so I could slide my thighs under his ass. While I was doing this, Gary, transfixed, reached over and rubbed a hand over Marc's cock, up and down, as it lay on his belly. Instead of freaking, Marc looked at him and smiled and took Gary's cock in his own hand. They stroked each other a few times. Steve had to have seen this, but the only reaction from him was a sharp hiss of breath as he fucked Mel, doggy-style, beside us. Gary looked at Syd and said "Bedside table- drawer..." and Syd reached over, opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of KY. Even though Marc's cock was wet with Syd's and his juices, my breasts were dry. She squeezed a dollop in the valley of my breasts, and squeezed another on the tip of Marc's massive erection. Then, smiling, she squeezed one onto Gary's. She capped the tube and started rubbing the lube onto my tits, while the guys worked the KY into each others cocks.

I caught Gary's eye and they withdrew from each other so I could lean down and go to work. I took Marc's cock in between my globes and pushed them together with my hands- my fingers pinching the nipples- and started hunching up and down, sliding his rod in the slick valley of my tit-flesh. He started moaning and we looked into each others eyes. I felt an immediate reaction and he said, later, that he did too. Damned if I was going to stop and talk about it, though. Syd was beside us, rubbing my ass and keeping up a steady torrent of dirty talk, saying stuff like "How do you like that, boy? You like your big fucking cock between her big fucking tits?" (He said he did.) And, "How does that feel, my sweet little slut? His big cock gonna get you all wet? Is he gonna cover your beautiful tits with his cum? You want that?" (I did. The fact is, yes, I love my tits and I love them better when they're covered in cum...) Now and then I would drop down and take the head of his cock into my mouth. It was so sweet, even with the KY! Not only could I taste his pre-cum, but as well the 'leftovers' from lovely Syd's pussy!

Marc hadn't stopped stroking Gary's cock, but Gary gently removed his hand and apologized that he was getting sore. Marc smiled, and Gary put an arm around him. It was a startling, and tender, gesture. Gary started rubbing Marc's chest and pecs. They weren't massive or anything, but the kid was no stranger to the gym. Gary's cock may have been tender, too, but by now it sure was hard!

Our attention was diverted by Mel beside us, who started groaning in rhythm with the fucking my boyfriend was giving her. The sound of his thighs smacking on her ass filled the room. She told him to pull out and cum all over her ass. He drove the first spurt deep into her, then he pulled out and his throbbing prick shot four more, almost all the way up to her neck. She moved up and collapsed beside Gary, kissing him as he rubbed Marc's chest. She whispered to him, and he dipped his fingers in the streaks of cum on her back. He was tentative at first, then he became more deliberate. I sneaked a peek at Steve, still on his knees, pumping the last drops from his cock, into his hand. I could tell he was super-uncomfortable with the fact that his friend and his coworker, were feeling up each other unashamedly. I could see what Mel meant- it was turning me on, too.

So that bed sure was crowded! Syd was crouched on the edge of the bed, acting as masseuse and erotic cheerleader. Marc was lying on his back with me tit-fucking him. Gary lay close beside Marc, with an arm around him, rubbing his chest. Mel was snuggled up beside her boyfriend, kissing him, while with his free hand, he played with the cum on her back. The aforementioned cum had been deposited on her back by my boyfriend, Steve. Steve, now that he had fucked Mel, was off to the side at the foot of the bed, somewhat disgusted by the rising homo-erotic mood between his two male friends. (Too fucking bad for him!)

It wasn't long before Marc said that he was ready to cum, and for me it was not a moment too soon. I started stroking my breasts around his prick at a faster and faster rate, pinching my nipples tightly and groaning through clenched teeth. Marc arched his back and blew a geyser right up under my chin. After the first jet, I leaned back to let the rest of it paint my tits, even squeezing a drop or two onto my hard, aroused nipples. Everyone exclaimed, and ooohed and aaahed and said how cool it looked; everyone but Steve. He was rapidly turning himself into an outsider. (Again, too fucking bad for him.)

I released his cock, and it snapped wetly back against his belly. It was still pretty hard! It was his second cum, after being blown by Syd before I got to him. Impressive! He lay there, smiling and satisfied, gently massaging his balls. I leaned back onto my calves, and Syd leaned in to lick some of the cum off my chest. Then Mel did. Then Gary did. Gary found a nice load of Marc's cum in the vale of my breasts and licked all the way up to under my chin, sucking the nectar into his mouth. Mel sat back grinning, showing off a big pool on the end of her tongue. Mel and Gary eagerly kissed, and they swapped the cum back and forth. Syd licked the rest off my tits and we kissed and swapped spit and semen both.

Then it happened. Mel whispered something to Gary and after a hesitating moment, Gary turned and took Marc's cock in hand and stroked it, softly pulling the foreskin back down the shaft, exposing the plum-colored head. Marc arched his back and said, "Oh, yes..." Gary lifted the cock upright, and he bent down. He took his first cock into his mouth, sucking it as deep as he could, considering its size, and then wrapping his tongue around the head and down the shaft. I looked at Mel- she was enraptured, and one hand slid around my waist while the other stroked her pussy. Syd slid over and slung one arm over my shoulder. The three of us held each other close and watched. Mel leaned in and kissed my cheek and said, "Isn't that the horniest thing you've ever seen?" I kissed her and agreed.

It got better. A secondary pool of cum had formed on Marc's belly. Gary licked and sucked it up like nothing and moved up. The two guys looked at each other and I saw the slightest nod from Marc and the two of them kissed. Their tongues were deep in each other's mouths and their hands were all over each other's bodies. They were moaning and really getting into it.

Mel hissed sharply and she drove two fingers all the way up her love tunnel and started frigging them in and out. Syd squeezed me tighter and purred low in her throat like a jungle cat. Steve regained his voice and muttered something about 'fucking fags'. I turned on him and told him to shut up.

He turned red and said, "Come on, Kate. We're leaving."

"I'm not going anywhere!"

"I'm not staying to watch those fags."

"Oh, sure," I said. "It's good enough to watch two girls get it on, but when two guys do, its wrong. Is that it?"

I could see he was stumped. I could see the confusion roiling behind his brow. These were two guys, one that he had known since Grade Three and the other for just a short while, but they were lying on a bed kissing and groping each other like they had been born to it.

He asked one last time. "Are you coming or not?"

I said, "No. You're the one who wanted to come here tonight and I'm going to stay until I'm ready to go." (I was losing my temper at his double standard, self-righteous bullshit, but I had warned the others that it might happen...) "If you can't handle that... well, too fucking bad for you."

He got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Our bedroom door slammed shortly thereafter.

Syd said, "Good one," and lightly punched my shoulder. Mel was still finger fucking herself, but she smiled at me her face red and frantic. We made room in the middle of the bed as Gary and Marc repositioned themselves into a 69. As Mel kept her erotic watch, Syd and I had some unfinished business of our own. I laid her back on the bed and started counting her freckles. With my tongue.

-----

I should explain that these are true events but they are from a time in my life... that though I'm not ashamed of them, well, they cause me some unease. First, the sex we had was unprotected. We all knew about AIDS and we were lucky none of us passed anything on, or caught anything. We dodged the bullet as a group and we were lucky. Second, I did betray my boyfriend and I had sex with someone behind his back. And even though I found out later that he had been sleeping around on me, it made little difference.

But on the happy side, I did meet the man I am now married to. Our adventures continue, though infrequently, and with far more care and attention to safe sexual practices...

12